ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Biota
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:54 am by Guest

» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:02 am by Guest

» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Digimon: Kids In America
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 am by Guest

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» Live The Worldwide - Multi species RP (mainly wolves & cats)
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:37 am by Skady

» ARG RP Map
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Jethro

Share | 

!COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 48

PostSubject: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 8:09 pm

AMOR MEADOW

Place 1Place 2Place 3

Capricornus60

Jeni-Sue

CAStock
Place 4Place 5Place 6

kayosa-stock

Burtn

FoxStox

Type of Thread:

Closed

Characters Involved In Thread:

Ancien and Artemis

Plot:

The siblings were sent out on their first hunt together by their adopted mother, Tamara, only to find out that they weren't hunting without being watched by a opportunistic predator...

Last edited by Ancien on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : decided to add something to the title to make it easier. Check guide for update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 30

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Area 3

Artemis, just about a year old, stalked through the sparse bits of woodland at the edges of Amor Meadow. Dawn still had yet to arrive, leaving the sky dark with the faint pinkish tinge of morning looming over the horizon. She was silent, intense and thoughtful, her whole body tense with nerves. She found herself holding her breath without even realizing it. Relax, Artemis... breathe... you can do this... After this, you'll be a real Tracker... and you'll make Tamara proud. The thought of impressing Tamara was enough to motivate her to follow through with this hunt, even if she knew it would be dangerous. Having Ace around wasn't really enough help, but deep down she was glad they'd be able to share their first real hunt.

She looked over her shoulder for a moment. Her brother was lagging behind. "Hurry up, Anci, or I just might ditch you," she said before turning back and jogging ahead.

She slowed down near the mound and stopped by it, contemplating the lifeless kindling, still with some faint residual warmth radiating from it despite it having been ages since the last Blessing. She lifted her head as a breeze came by, carrying the faint scent of a young whitetail not too far from where they were, but it'd still be a bit of walking before they would be able to reach it.

Addressed: Ancien
Mentioned: Tamara

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Area 3

Excitement ran through the younger male's body, aswell as relief, he was finally away from that annoying little brother of his and he would have the chance to hang out with his one and only sister, and that was something to be excited about. But...they weren't exactly in his element, trudging through the forest wasn't part of his job description of being a Cassanova so he was literally tripping and getting stuck on absolutely everything, which was very embarrassing, but he knew this hunt was important not only for Artemis to become a Tracker, but because it was something every wolf needed to learn in life and Ancien was a wolf, therefore this lesson was important.

"Hurry up, Anci, or I just might ditch you." Snorting in protest at his older sister's comment as he yanked his paw loose from yet another root, Ancien quickly caught up to her "And why don't you slow down. You act like we are on a timer, Tamara said that we had plenty of time, so relax. You're as stiff as a stick, besides I thought it was important for a hunter to be relaxed?" he'd smirk lightly, he knew her tensity was his sister's special way to say that she was excited, so he knew not to take it too seriously."And don't nag me. I get enough of that with Mato, since he chose me as the better adopted sibling" Ancien spoke in a taunting voice, a playful smirk appearing on his features, he always tried to find the opportunity to challenge his sister in some way, the typical sibling rivalry, besides a good wrestle was always great for his defender practice.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Addressed) Artemis

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Tamara, Mato

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Area 3

She still stood by the mound, and Ancien was quick to catch up with her. Artemis remained still, smelling the air and picking up on the surrounding scents. Her ear twitched when Ancien started to talk, "And why don't you slow down. You act like we are on a timer, Tamara said that we had plenty of time, so relax. You're as stiff as a stick, besides I thought it was important for a hunter to be relaxed?" She shot him a sharp look but said nothing. He wasn't wrong—a good hunter was relaxed and calm, tranquil and one with nature. Tamara and all the other trackers told her something along those lines Gods-know-how-many-times. But she was too excited to be calm. Too nervous.

"And don't nag me. I get enough of that with Mato, since he chose me as the better adopted sibling," Ancien taunted.

Artemis scoffed at that and curled her lip, showing just a hint of teeth. "Better sibling? You sure you don't mean cursed? I'm not the one who has a little kid always following me around and cramping my style."

Mentioned: Tamara, Mato

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Area 3

Ancien smirked as he heard his sister's scoff, he knew how to get under her skin, not like it was difficult, he could read his sister like a book "Better sibling? You sure you don't mean cursed? I'm not the one who has a little kid always following me around and cramping my style." a low annoyed grumble rumbled from his throat, his sister always knew how to make him pout, it wasn't fair in his opinion but he knew how to get her back. Staying silent for a moment to sniff the air as a soft breeze came through, he caught the trail of the deer and he smirked "Atleast I have style" he'd say as he trotted ahead of her, waving his tail high in the air as a playful act of dominance as he looked back at her, a playful glint in his eye "Unlike someone I know" he'd continue to taunt, before jogging more ahead, following the trail

Addressed) Artemis

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) -

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 10:09 pm

Area 3

"At least I have style," Ancien said with a proud smirk as he strutted away. "Unlike someone I know." Artemis lowered her eyelids. Really? He's such a pup...

"Oh really?" Artemis said dryly with a raised brow and went after him. "If you have so much style, then why haven't you been on a date with Talena yet?" she asked when she was at Ancien's side. She gave him a nudge on the shoulder and trotted ahead of him, still on the deer's trail. The scent grew stronger the further west they went, as did the soft smell of lavenders.

Mentioned: Talena

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Area 3

"Oh really?" Looking back at her still with a confident smirk plastered on his face "If you have so much style, then why haven't you been on a date with Talena yet?" his sister's choice of words made him freeze in his tracks with his mouth hung open. Talena...the girl of his dreams, she was never far from his thoughts, but sadly he was so cooped up in his defender training that he hadn't spent much time with her...much to his disappointment. As for making his move, Ancien was waiting for the right moment...but he thought that was too weak of an excuse "Because! S-Shes not in...uh...Season! Yea! Shes not in season yet, so it would be inappropriate to ask her out" he'd suddenly blurt out in a state of panic, he could not let his sister win this little bicker match. His dignity was at stake here! Even though that had to be the most cliche excuse he could come up with...

Addressed) Artemis

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Talena

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Area 3

Artemis smirked, seeing Ancien stand frozen in place with his jaw dropped. That's when she knew she really got him good. She stopped when he began stammering. "Because! S-she's not in... uh... season! Yeah! She's not in season yet, so it would be inappropriate to ask her out." Artemis couldn't help but burst into laughter. She laughed and snorted for a good minute, then took a moment to catch her breath.

"Well, yeah... she's only a year old, of course she's not in season yet!" Artemis said, still giggling. She stood tall, her tail lifted, and gazed at her brother with a sly, knowing smirk on her face. "Besides, I know the real reason is 'cuz you're too shy to make a move." Then she turned and kept walking.

Mentioned: Talena

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 11:41 pm

Area 3

An embarrassed pink glow radiated from Ancien's cheeks, he turned his head away to try and cover his blushing cheeks as his sister laughed at him and his terrible excuse "Well, yeah... she's only a year old, of course she's not in season yet!" he'd pout with an annoyed huff "Meanie..." he'd mutter under his breath. "Besides, I know the real reason is 'cuz you're too shy to make a move." A look of shock crossed his features, and he suddenly went after her, and attempted to tackle her to the ground, playfully of course, in hopes to make a point "YOU BROKE THE SIBLING OATH!"

Addressed) Artemis

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) -

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sat May 19, 2018 11:41 pm

The member 'Ancien' has done the following action : Throw Dice

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sun May 20, 2018 1:01 am

Area 3

Artemis looked over her shoulder when she heard the padding of paws against the dirt and grass. Ancien charged for her, shouting, "YOU BROKE THE SIBLING OATH!" He was fast, but not fast enough. Artemis jumped out of the way before he could get to her. She turned in the direction he went.

"Wow, Ace, is that really how you treat a lady?" she said with a grin, her tail raised high. "Looks like I'll have to teach you some manners." Then she lunged for Ancien, ready to tackle him.

Mentioned: -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sun May 20, 2018 1:01 am

The member 'Artemis' has done the following action : Throw Dice

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sun May 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Area 3

Flying in the completely wrong direction, Ancien skidded across the ground and stopped himself from hitting a tree and he looked back "Wow, Ace, is that really how you treat a lady?" exchanging a playful growl towards his older sibling, he'd wag his tail slightly "No, this is how I treat my sister" he'd smirk "Looks like I'll have to teach you some manners." quickly side stepping out of the way from her lunge and he laughed "Looks like you've lost your touch, Artie!" he'd taunt her before lunging at her again in an another attempt to tackle her

Addressed) Artemis

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) -

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sun May 20, 2018 2:47 pm

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sun May 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Area 3

Ancien dodged before Artemis could tackle him. She skidded to a quick stop and whipped around to face him again. Artemis huffed at his response and readied herself for her next move, but just as she began to charge for him, he lunged and tackled her to the ground. She let out a grunt as she hit the ground. With Ancien now on top of her, Artemis was trapped, but she wasn't going to let it be for long. She aimed a kick to his groin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sun May 20, 2018 3:19 pm

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sun May 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Area 3

Lost in his accomplishment of finally getting his sister down, he wasn't paying close enough attention to what she could do with her legs and he paid the price. A shocked yelp when he felt a searing pain in his groin sent him off of her and he tucked his tail in between his legs to protect himself from anymore damage "You cheater..." he'd let out a defeated whimper before sniffing the air and catching the trail again "C'mon lets get this deer" he'd say. You could tell that now he was grumpy.

Addressed) Artemis

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) The deer

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Area 3

Now that Ancien was off her, Artemis rolled onto her stomach and stood up, shaking the dust off her fur. She smirked, seeing Ancien sulk. "You cheater..." he whined. She just kept smirking and shook her head, but didn't say anything. She figured she'd already bullied him enough for one day. "C'mon, lets get this deer." Artemis nodded.

"Yeah, we better get going," she said. They needed to save their energy for the hunt anyway. After focusing on the scent again, she followed its trail.

Area 2

Artemis crept through the bushes, well-hidden by the foliage and the darkness. She stopped when she saw it... there it was, right in the middle of the flowery clearing, a young buck. It was just over a year old, Artemis could tell by its thin neck, lanky legs, small antlers, and timid disposition. It quietly nibbled on grass and buds, looking up every now and then, wary and watching for danger. Artemis stayed quiet and hidden, watching the deer and waiting for the right moment.

She steadily crept closer, still shielded by the underbrush, and froze when the deer jolted up, looking all around. Then it ran. Artemis ran after it.

Last edited by Artemis on Sun May 20, 2018 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 pm

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Tue May 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Area 3

"Yeah, we better get going," Relieved that his sister didn't respond to his pathetic surrender other than just smirking at him, he followed her after the scent of the deer.

Area 2

Now they were within range of their target, Ancien stayed crouched beside his sister with a look of determination on his face, he allowed Artemis to take charge of the hunt, afterall this was counting more for her own training anyways. Stalking forward when Artemis did, but suddenly the deer spooked, and Artemis bolted to chase it.

Ancien bolted after the two, he eventually actually passed Artemis and got to the deer's flank, he took a chance and leaped at the deer's flank, mouth open, hoping to land a bite to slow the deer down

Addressed) Artemis

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) -

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Tue May 22, 2018 5:04 pm

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Tue May 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Area 2

She followed the deer, jogging after it at a steady pace once she got close enough to feel secure it wouldn't simply disappear out of her sight and get away. She chased, persistent and unrelenting, the deer always on the horizon, but it showed no signs of slowing down and tiring yet. But it would eventually. Eventually its lungs would burn, and its legs would ache, and it wouldn't be able to run anymore. That was when she would make her move...

She lost her focus for a second when she saw Ancien burst past her, running after the deer at full speed, not pacing himself at all. The deer was nimble on its feet and stepped away from his snap. Artemis picked up her pace and reached the opposite side of the deer. She nipped for its thigh.

Addressed: -
Mentioned: Ancien

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Tue May 22, 2018 7:09 pm

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: !COMPLETED! PRPT: Hunted - Closed   Wed May 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Area 2

Enraged with himself for missing his shot, his self rage and embarrassment was enough to fuel his legs into a faster sprint, noting how Artemis went for the thigh, Ancien went ahead and leaped once again for the deer just this time his target was the deer's shoulder. If he was able to bite the shoulder, he would hold on for deer life, using his weight and strength to slow the deer down, allowing Artemis to go for the neck.

Addressed) -

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Artemis

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50