ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Place 1Place 2Place 3

Mark Stevens

Mark Stevens

Vukar
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Vukar

Stock-Gallary

AustriaAngloAlliance
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maell
Maell

Messenger

Participation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Place 5
"He's no god. Just knows how to work with nature. A smart wolf with an amazing talent," Maell was a bit taken back by Zykone's comment. She glanced between him and Dexios as she tried to understand his point of view. The male just had a gift? No! Only the deities could do such a miracle. She furrowed her brow as she remained silent after deciding that it was not worth trying to argue her point. If the male wanted to be arrogant and not see the God standing before them, so be it. Her attention turned onto yet another newcomer in the area as she pulled herself up off the ground. It was becoming rather crowded by the stream causing an anxiety to rise up inside of Maell. Almost instinctively she moved back to the side of Cobalt as she watched  Dexios seem to recognize the stranger. "It cant be.... Can it? ...... Fallen!?" She sniffed the area for the new scent as her eyes trailed over to gaze at the female, but she found it just as unfamiliar as the name. Deciding she had no intention of introducing herself or even getting drug into the new commotion, Maell glanced up at Cobalt uncertainly.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: None.
Mentioned: Cobalt, Zykone, Dexios, Fallen

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Words"

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

Participation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:32 pm

-
AREA 1

Nyx laid in the grass, eyes closed and thoughtful. This was getting boring. Getting mauled by a bear would be more fun than this. At least something interesting would be happening. She wouldn't even mind a little spar, or hunting a deer or something. Too bad Myst didn't seem the type. When it came to hunting rabbits, all she did sit around and watch, making sure she didn't chip a claw and that each hair was smooth and in place. Nyx would kill for some excitement right about now. She lazily looked up when Myst spoke to her.

"Well, you shouldn't judge a person before you get to know them," Myst said teasingly before leaping over her. Nyx's nose twitched at the tickle of tail fur brushing against her snout. She got back up on her paws and took a nice long stretch to warm up her muscles. She cracked her neck and sighed.

She looked back over to Myst, her expression flat. "If you're gonna be a bore, then I'll just check it out myself." Nyx trotted off. "Smell ya later."

To Amor Meadow

Addressed: Myst
Mentioned: -

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

Participation : 44

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 1:16 am

Area 1

During the quiet silence, Myst took the chance to touch up on her preening by licking her paws clean from dirt and clutter, before reaching over to groom what she could of her tail "If you're gonna be a bore, then I'll just check it out myself. Smell ya later." looking over as Nyx spoke and she was quite offended by her words and she huffed. "Fine then" Myst would roll her eyes 'Im not boring' she'd let out a low growl before glancing around her and the sudden feeling of loneliness hit her...she frowned. 'Guess ill go see if that group is still around...Better than being alone' Myst sighed before getting up and then trotting in the direction they came from.

Area 5

Trotting back into the moist and nearly muddy area, Myst made a disgusted face 'I did not miss this place' she'd huff "So uh does this mean this erm Fallen is another magic-wielding wolf? Cause I think I've seen enough magic for the moment..." hearing a familiar voice, she'd look up and offer a slight smirk, there were faces here she recongnized and then there was a few she didn't "First you talk about taking over an area, then you talk about magic. I have to say I really love your imagination" she'd snicker as she jumped up on a rock and winced at the dampness of the surface but nonetheless she sat down. 'I am so taking a bath after this...'

Addressed: Cobalt, Nyx

------------------------------------------

Mentioned: Everyone

----------------------------------------

KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Eras
Eras

Newcomer

Participation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 am

Area 5

As she sat there, watching the group in silence, a highly familliar voice was heard amongst the strangers. "It cant be.... Can it? ...... Fallen!?" Eras's ears sharpened as she stared intensly untill her eyes locked onto the grey wolf. Dexios?'

Slowly, she rose to her legs taking a small step forward, becoming more visible. Her nose wiggling as the familliar scent entered her nostrills. It really is!' Lowering her head, she slowly walked up towards the male whilst her tail wagged at a furious speed. It had been ages since she last had seen this wolf. Where did he go and what have he done all this time?

Addressed: Dexios (indirectly)
Mentioned: Everyone in A5
KEY
"Eras's Speech"
'Eras's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

Participation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 9:55 pm

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 Dexios16

Place/Area:A5

"So uh does this mean this erm Fallen is another magic-wielding wolf? Cause I think I've seen enough magic for the moment..." Dex heard Cobalt ask warily. Dexios shook his head and laughed as he closed the distance between Fallen and himself his tail wagging frantically.

He stopped dead in his tracks a few feet away letting his tail fall he lowered his head in shame, "I... I should apologize, I shouldn't have left without telling you first." Dexios said as he pawed at the ground a little before meeting her gaze,
"But I was successful, I cured myself." slowly his tail began to wag full of life once again.

"There is so much I have to tell you about my journey, and all the new things I have learned and of course I want to hear all about what happened with you, Wh...." Dexios trailed off searching for Fallens adoptive mother a small feline named Luna. Dex let his ears fall fearing the worst. "Where is Luna?"

Addressed:Fallen
Mentioned:Cobalt, Luna, Fallen

Thought Code
Anothers Talk Code
Dex's Talk Code

Back to top Go down
Skady
Skady

Newcomer

Participation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 am

Place/Area 4:

The forest was in a peaceful scenery as usually, but the scent of more wolves could be caught near. She did not matter really since she was not looking for problems. She was remembering her old lands where she often played with her team mates.

Why everything in the live was going so hard for her in this days was a mystery, she went for answers, she needed a sense of existence so she had to leave all her family and friends. She only hoped it was for something better for her.

Addressed: No One
Mentioned: No One

Last edited by Skady on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : er)
Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

Participation : 121

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 2:33 pm

Area 5

Noticing the small female grow uneasy, cobalt eyed behind him before leaning towards Maell. "Need to head somewhere quiet? This was a bit much all at once I think...unfamiliar wolves, lots of noise, magic...I think we could both use a small break." He gave a charming smile before checking the area across the flowing water wondering if it would be much calmer there. He without a doubt didn't want to risk heading towards the direction that the two frisky wolves were headed. He didn't want to scar Maell with whatever the two females were possibly doing in some bushes. 'Like two hoppity bunnies.' He shuddered at the horrifying thought before realizing there was an approaching sound of paw steps. Looking towards the way he had journeyed from he could make out the disgusted muzzle of the female who had gotten pissy when he tried to offer helpful advice.(Myst)"Ah fuck.." He breathed out quietly before trying to manage a grimacing smile. 'Play nice maybe Maell and I can just escape...no problems...'

"First you talk about taking over an area, then you talk about magic. I have to say I really love your imagination"

He bristled at the snarky sound of the wolf who had insulted him earlier. "Excuse me? Weren't you supposed to be off frolicking with the flaming hornet? Guess you couldn't retain her interest." He could feel a moment of heat pool from his embarrassment at his earlier pronouncement of claiming an area that seemed to be a popular spot for loners. 'What was I thinking...He was right....'

"But I was successful, I cured myself."

His ears twitched at the silver wolfs second statement in puzzlement. 'Cured himself? From what? Was he sick?' He squinted at the wolf in thought wondering if there were any signs on his frame of any past illness. He looked average honestly, like an everyday healthy wolf. Maybe a bit ragged from journeying...a little hungry maybe? Who knew they were all probably starving. Except for the mud hater(Myst) She may not have looked like a hunter but it wasn't hard to see that there were both females and males probably tripping over themselves to tend to the lavish wolf with glorious floof. 'Ugh glorious floof? Did I really just think that?!?'

Addressed:Maell, Myst
Mentioned:Maell, Myst, Dexios, someone ; D
Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 7:13 pm

Place 5
Maell stood silently beside Cobalt as more and more activity began to pick up in the area. Between Dexios and Fallen's reunion and the sudden reappearance of the stuck up female from before, she was having a hard time fitting in. Her ears began to slowly lower as her blue orbs scanned from one wolf to the next. "Need to head somewhere quiet? This was a bit much all at once I think...unfamiliar wolves, lots of noise, magic...I think we could both use a small break." She couldn't begin to express how much relief she felt at the mention of leaving. Maell began to nod her head in response but stopped as the newly arrived female spoke up. "First you talk about taking over an area, then you talk about magic. I have to say I really love your imagination" Despite it not being directed at her, she couldn't help but feel back for the blue-tinted male. It seemed as if everyone was out to pick on him today.

"Ma'am I think it would be better if you just minded your own business." It was barely spoke above a whisper, but she made sure to poke her head out from around the side of Cobalt in order to make the female hear. She added in a soft smile, hoping not to upset her too much. "Excuse me? Weren't you supposed to be off frolicking with the flaming hornet? Guess you couldn't retain her interest." Maell glanced back to the male to notice that he had began to ruffle up and was becoming uneasy. She pawed at the ground anxiously before clearing her throat to get his attention. "I think I'm going to head upstream, you're welcome to tag along if you'd like..." She smiled at him as she left the suggestion open, waiting a few moments to see how he'd response before deciding on what to do.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Myst and Maell
Mentioned: Cobalt, Dexios, Fallen, Myst

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 pm

Area 5

Myst would let out a soft mischevious snicker when she saw the large male tense up from her snarky comment "Excuse me? Weren't you supposed to be off frolicking with the flaming hornet? Guess you couldn't retain her interest."" a soft chuckle escaped her muzzle at the mention of Nyx "Sadly no, i couldn't. She decided to go play with that pack that you mentioned earlier " she'd sigh softly "Just wasn't interesting in joining her" she'd admit.

"Ma'am I think it would be better if you just minded your own business." The female turned towards the unfamiliar voice, and a look of shock crossed her features "Maybe you should take your own advice, sweetheart" she'd smirk, she did have to admit one thing to herself, the stranger had a fine coat on her.

Addressed: Cobalt, Maell
Mentioned: Nyx
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Area 5

The blue-gray male huffed before breathing in. He could definitely handle this fluff ball. Totally...

"Sadly no, I couldn't. She decided to go play with that pack that you mentioned earlier. Just wasn't interesting in joining her"  "

"Eh?That so? I'm sorry to hear that. Well, she's in for one hell of a surprise... You might have made the wise decision. That pack.." He shook his head just thinking about magic and murderers. "Let's just say, for her sake she better hope she doesn't piss any of them off..." He frowned for a moment, he didn't wish her dead. Yeah, she riled him up but that didn't mean she deserved to die. She just wanted some alone time and he got in the way.

"Ma'am I think it would be better if you just minded your own business."

The calming voice of maell brought the male back to focus, he turned his gaze to her in thought. She definitely was a passive wolf so he was worried about her safety when it came to the spicy wolf(Myst). But the thought of her soft and timid self-coming to his defense brought a soft smile to his muzzle.

"Maybe you should take your own advice, sweetheart"

He sighed hearing Myst talk to Maell in such a way. "I tolerated you talking to me like that, but I'm not going to let you talk to her like that. Now chow, have fun with..." He glanced in Dexios direction uncertaintly. "Just...be careful?"

"I think I'm going to head upstream, you're welcome to tag along if you'd like..."

His tail wagged lightly at the thought before he nodded. "Yeah, that'd be great." He lifted his paw in a gesture. "After you my lady." He wore a charming smile.

Addressed: Maell, Myst
Mentioned: Maell, Myst, Dexios, the pack, Nyx
Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 11:53 pm

Place 5
It wasn't very often that Maell spoke up for herself, let alone respond to a snarky comment, but she couldn't stop herself in this situation. Myst had crossed a line that almost made the female feel like she had to stand up for both herself and Cobalt. "Maybe you should take your own advice, sweetheart" Her nose slightly crinkled at the female's way of speaking. Sweetheart, really? Such an odd word to use in such a snarky way. Maell cleared her throat softly as she prepared her words, but was cut off as Cobalt stepped up to defend her. "I tolerated you talking to me like that, but I'm not going to let you talk to her like that. Now chow, have fun with..." She shook her head softly. grateful that he was there to defend her honor, but disappointed that she couldn't have done it herself. Despite this however, she did throw in a side eye to the female. She'd remember her rude attitude for sure and keep in mind to keep her distance at any chance.

"Yeah. that'd be great... After you my lady." Slowly her attention was dragged back to Cobalt as he finally spoke up about her offer, a smile returning to her features. She was glad he was willing to journey off with her. He seemed to be the only one worth keeping around for good company at the moment. And so with a happy sway of her tail, she yipped to the others in farewell before trotting happily away upstream.

Place 6
As the female followed the river downstream, she hummed softly to herself. Along the way she had began to play a little game of tiptoeing through the current at its shallow points to view any aquatic life that happened to be nearby. She also scanned for any objects that caught her eye, such as a shiny rock. Once Maell had figured she was far enough away from the crowd, she glanced over her shoulder to smile at Cobalt and trotted over to him happily, a smooth stone held in her jaws. "Thich ish so much bedder" Her words came out mumbled and misshapen due to the object, but she smiled through it all, her tail wagging happily behind her. After a moment she placed the rock down in front of her before glancing back up to the male. "Thank you for earlier.."

Addressed: Cobalt (directly), Myst and everyone else (indirectly)
Mentioned: Cobalt, Dexios, Fallen, Myst

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Area 5

"Eh?That so? I'm sorry to hear that. Well, she's in for one hell of a surprise... You might have made the wise decision. That pack..Let's just say, for her sake she better hope she doesn't piss any of them off..." Myst would raise her eyebrow as she glanced back at the large male before letting out a light chuckle as she rolled her eyes "Oh, please. Nyx is a tough girl, she can take care of herself, I wouldn't be surprised if none of them laid a paw on her" she'd say before offering a smirk "But aren't you sweet? You actually care" she'd sway her tail before curling it around herself. She would glance over at the other female who she had called sweetheart before allowing herself to smirk again as she saw the look of agitation plastered on her face, "I tolerated you talking to me like that, but I'm not going to let you talk to her like that. Now chow, have fun with..." she'd glance at the two before letting out a laugh "Ha! I see whats going on here. Isn't that sweet?" she'd smirk before narrowing her eyes. "Well, aren't you a cute couple? I never thought i'd see such a pairing. Love never ceases to amaze" Myst would playfully smirk, "Yeah, that'd be great. After you my lady." her smirk only widened at Cobalt's gesture and words "Have fun, you two..~" she'd say as she watched the two move out of the area.

'How cute...' Myst thought before laying down on the now warmer rock, she'd glance around to see what company she was left with, and her eyes landed on a male she recognized and she grimaced 'Uck. Looks like im stuck with the grandpa for now' she'd huff in response to her thoughts before laying her chin down on her paw.

Addressed: Cobalt
Mentioned: Maell, Dexios
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 10:24 pm

Area 5

Noticing Maell had stopped before she could speak against the feisty female CObalt felt a moment of embarrassment for not allowing her to speak. 'Oops..'

"Oh, please. Nyx is a tough girl, she can take care of herself, I wouldn't be surprised if none of them laid a paw on her. But aren't you sweet? You actually care"

He frowned at the wolf, his maw opened as if to say something but he quickly changed it. SHe had already made it clear that she didn't believe in magic. Surely they'd know soon enough if nyx came barreling in ready to kick ass and claim some babes.

"Ha! I see whats going on here. Isn't that sweet? Well, aren't you a cute couple? I never thought i'd see such a pairing. Love never ceases to amaze"

Feeling a little-flustered cobalt decided to brush that one off not wanting to offend Maell. 'We just met, she's pretty and really sweet but that's way to fast.' Turning to follow Maell down the stream his ear flicked back picking up Myst teasing and smooth voice.

"Have fun, you two..~"

"Ack" He felt himself kinda choke on the words before shaking it off. 'Women why are they so weird.'

Area 6

He looked out over the water thankful for a much more calmer area, the only traces of wolves were the scents of the wolves upstream. He finally allowed himself to relax as he watched Maell become one with the water again. 'She really is in her element...'

"Thich ish so much bedder"

Her jumbled words brought a bubbling laughter out of his maw. "Yeah, it's so much better now that theres not so many wolves. It got kind of hectic." He sat back on his haunches so that he could lift one of his back legs to scratch at his ear for a second.

"Thank you for earlier.."

He paused in his actions completely caught off guard. "O-oh it was no problem! I hate seeing wolves get like that. She had no right talking to you like that." He felt himself get flustered again wondering if he was speaking correctly, it felt like he had a frog stuck in his throat.

Addressed: Maell
Mentioned: Maell, Nyx, Myst
Back to top Go down
Feliks
Feliks

Newcomer

Participation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 11:49 pm

AREA 3

Wandering alone was such a strange feeling. Feliks could hardly recall a time he was completely on his own like his, except maybe those days when he was a pup, but that wasn't for long. It had already been a month since he left home. It was a lucky thing he had such a good nose, otherwise he might not have made it this long. Hunting was hard—not just the fact that animals get away most of the time and the danger of doing it alone, but he couldn't stand the thought of having to take an animal's life. He just barely scraped by scavenging, and it clearly wasn't serving him very well. He'd lost a lot of weight since setting out on his own.

His stomach growled and his ears lowered. Good thing spring's almost here... Maybe when it was warmer, he could find some berries. He tried to eat those bright red berries on the shrubs with the spiky leaves—Holly, was it?—before. They're the only ones he knew grew during the winter. They ended up making him sick. He sniffed, hoping to catch a whiff of something tasty. It smelled faintly of rabbit blood to the west of him, and of fish and water to the south. He stiffened. There were a lot of wolves around here.

He lowered his posture, tail curling under him. Should he get out of here? Before they find him? Or maybe... maybe he could try  to make friends with some of them? "Friends sound nice..." he murmured to himself. Maybe he could check it out, at least? If it ends up being bad... he didn't really want to worry about what could happen, but he figured if things went badly, he could always run away, like he always does.

He took a deep breath, told himself it was going to be okay, and he went toward the nearest scents.

AREA 6

The scent of water was stronger now. It was a good smell. Clean. Refreshing. Now he was thirsty. He moved slowly, keeping himself hidden among the underbrush. He peered from behind a tree he used for coverage. There were two wolves over by the water. One was very big, the other was closer to Feliks in size. It seemed like they were talking. They looked friendly enough... He took a step out of his hiding spot, hesitated, then slipped back behind the tree. I can't go out there... what if I'm bothering them? I think I'll just... stay right here for now...

Addressed: ---
Mentioned: Maell, Cobalt, all the wolves that have been around Gaorb Woodland recently

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Area one-

Asriella had been running for hours- Attempting to get as far from her home as possible. Entering a meadow full of flowers she continued to run before dropping to the ground tripping over a root. "A-Aach!" She cried out landing on her back in the flowers. She growled softly before slowly stepping up and shaking her fur rid of the dirt- Not realizing she had a flower stuck in some tangled fur by her ear.

Area 2-

Eventually Assy got out of the meadow before finally finding a new different meadow- One full of tall grass which she trudged through but it only slowed her down. She could still smell her home for some odd reason- Probably because of her own fur.

Area 3-

Getting out of the terrible grass she entered a forest and slowed down. Letting her paws stop she looked around the forest sniffing the air- For some sort of smell at all. Nothing seemed to be there so she continued on- Slower now as she was getting tired.

Area 4-

Finding an open clearing surrounded by trees. She finally collapsed to the ground, Panting, Aching from pain. She let out soft whimpers and let her head fall on a bed of flowers. "M-Maybe.. Maybe i can take a rest.. Ive been running for a long while now.." She stopped before sighing. "I have to continue and get further from them.. If they find me.. Im a goner.." She whimpered out slowly getting to her feet and trudging on- No longer running.

Area 5-
Assy eventually entered a swampy like area, Tired, Cold, Aching.. It was terrible in her opinion. She had never done something like this before and she had finally been a long while from home.. Until she stumbled into a group of wolves. Her ears perked and she slowly began to back up hoping none of them had noticed her. Stepping on a tree branch that had fallen though- Caused her to make a SNAP sound and she jumped slightly from it.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Area 5

Myst had closed her eyes to try and relax but she had heard some approaching ruffling of bushes and brush that caused her to open her eyes with a flicker of an ear, she'd raise her head and peer over, spotting the other wolf and its feeble attempts to try and disappear when it was obvious that the wolf was spotted. An amused smirk crawled onto her features when a twig snapped, causing the wolf to jump, she'd sway her tail over the rock she was laying on as she narrowed eyes at the newcomer. "Don't get your fur in a bunch, I could hear you from a mile away. I'm not deaf y'know" Myst would huff, her amused smirk growing at her next words "But I have to say, pretty entertaining, dear. Nice job with the twig"

Addressed: Assy
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 5:30 pm

Area 5

Asriella froze when she realised a female had noticed her. Swallowing slightly she looked over to her on the rock. With a flick of her tail she felt the female had been agitated maybe so therefore attempted to speak before she spoke instead.

"Dont get your fur in a bunch, I could hear you from a mile away. Im not deaf Y'know." The female huffed toward her. "I-Im sorry I am uh. "But I have to say, pretty entertaining my dear. Nice job with the twig." The females smirk growing. Assy felt herself grow in embarrasment before looking down at the ground. Slowly kicking her leg back to rid the stick from under her foot. Stepping forward toward the female she opened her maw to speak- "W-Whats a pretty wolf like you doing in a swamp like area like this..?" She asked, morbidly curious from the fact her fur was all nice clean and beautiful. She looked, almost like a princess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed toward Myst
Mentioned - N\A
Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Area 5

"I-Im sorry I am uh." Myst would flicker a curious ear in the direction of the wolf as she spoke to her, ""W-Whats a pretty wolf like you doing in a swamp like area like this..?" one word, only one word from the other female's words filtered through Myst's ears 'Pretty? She thinks im pretty...?' a smirk appeared on her features. Of course she was pretty, she was freaking gorgeous, spectacular, freaking jaw dropping, Myst jumped down from the rock to approach the other female "I am Pretty, aren't I?" she'd smirk as she circled the female, looking over her fur, she found the other female's fur pattern to be quite appeasing to her and it was gentle on the eyes but it was very beautiful, but Myst could make her look even better "I can make you look pretty to--No, not Pretty, I can make you look gorgeous" she'd say with a cocky smirk as she paused in front of the other female, locking eyes with her.

KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Place 6
Maell waited patiently for Cobalt to respond to her comment, her front paw batting at the rock in front of her while she passed the time. She quite enjoyed the simple game and quickly found herself so amused in it that she almost missed the male's first comment. ""Yeah, it's so much better now that theres not so many wolves. It got kind of hectic."" Her blue orbs moved up to lock with his and she laughed softly along with him. He was right, it was so much better her. It was quieter, more peaceful, and even the water in this area seemed to be clearer than in the area from before. At her mention of thanks, Maell couldn't help but notice Cobalt become... embarrassed? "O-oh it was no problem! I hate seeing wolves get like that. She had no right talking to you like that." She hadn't meant to make her friend feel uncomfortable, but from the studdering she assumed she had. Her ears pinned back slightly at this. "I kind of asked for it" Another soft giggle interrupted from the girl's mouth as she sheepishly admitted her own fault to the whole situation.

As she went to open her mouth to add on to her previous comment, Maell noticed a quick movement out of the corner of her eye. Or at least she could have sworn she did. Her gaze trailed over to the underbrush as she peered at where she assumed the figure would be. "Uhm.. Hello? Anyone there?" Without even realizing it, she moved closer to the backside of Cobalt. His large size made a nice barrier between her and whatever was hiding in the foliage and it was just enough to make her feel safe. After all the commotion in the previous area, she hoped whoever was here would only keep the peace.

Addressed: Cobalt and Feliks
Mentioned: Cobalt, Myst, and Feliks

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 3:35 am

Area 5

As the female dropped from the rock, she tensed even more letting out a small simple whimper under her breath.   " I am pretty, aren't I?" Before circling around her causing her to hitch her breath and stiffened letting her tail curl imbetween her legs. "I can make you look pretty to--No, not Pretty, I can make you look gorgeous"    She said causing Assy to cower underneath Mysts gaze from being flustered. "Your very kind.. I may be an Alphas Daughter but I dont care about that stuff.. My mother may have-" Wait a second- She paused for a moment before thinking about Mysts coat. "You look.. awfully familiar to my mother.."She admitted quietly before continuing to look over Mysts fur.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Mother and her old pack.

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:14 am

Area 5

Myst would raise a brow at the way the other female continued to cower before her, it was kind of nostalgic..due to her past, she'd lay her ears back before huffing causing her ears to re-erect "Please, don't cower before me like you're lower than me. I may look like royalty but I'm not, not anymore nor will I ever be again" she'd say with a narrow of her eyes. She'd continue to watch the wolf, a slight smirk of accomplishment crossing her features as she made the other female blush at her words, "Your very kind.. I may be an Alphas Daughter but I dont care about that stuff.. My mother may have-" "Oh, don't be so down on yourself. Being that high up in a pack, you have to look your best you know" she'd say with a sassy toss of her head and flick of her tail, "You look.. awfully familiar to my mother.." these words caught her off guard. The only wolf she knew she looked very similar to was her mother...Autumn..which made the most sense as it was her who taught her the importance of keeping such a coat sparkling "Really...? What was your mother's name?"

Mentioned: Her old pack, Autumn (her mother)
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:29 am

Area 5

As the female cut her off as soon as she paused to think, She sighed softly. That wasnt who she was.. She didnt care about those things. "Oh, dont be so down on yourself. Being that high up in a pack, you have to look your best you know." She told her with a bit of sass in her motions and voice. It definetly made her uncomfortable but as soon as she asked that one question, Her heart ached for a moment."A-Autumn.. Autumn Callarina.." She said softly looking down with a whimper. Her head hung low at the mention of her mother. "I ran away because I was going to be married without- Well.. Without me wanting it. Kenton my father was almost a tyrant and.. Well.. Lets just say, She helped me out. My brother Archer too.."

Addressed:Myst

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Family

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Assy on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:37 am

Area 5

"A-Autumn.. Autumn Callarina.." That name...made Myst's world stop in time... 'How...What...Can this actually be happening?..' her ears laid back as the wolf continued to speak "I ran away because I was going to be married without- Well.. Without me wanting it. Kenton my father was almost a tyrant and.. Well.. Lets just say, She helped me out. My brother Archer too.." Kenton...her father...Archer...the younger brother she never got to meet... "Did you ever happen to run into a male wolf...by the name of Kaiden...?" she'd ask her, her voice had completely changed as she was on the brink of tears already.

Mentioned: Her family
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:46 am

Area 5

As the other females ears laid back, she began to get nervous. As she continued to not speak until a good few moments after she was done- She began to think the worst. 'Theres no way shes-' But her thoughts were cut off by the words of the other fae. "Did you ever happen to run into a male wolf...by the name of Kaiden...?" She stayed silent for a good minute.. "How do you know of my dead brother..?" Assys eyes began to slowly tear up. How did she know who her family was....

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Her Family

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 4:54 am

Area 5

"How do you know of my dead brother..?" Myst let out a shaky breath... her mother had to of made an alibi for Kaiden when he was smuggled away... there was no way he was actually dead, but now...she knew who this wolf was...nothing else made sense.. "My name is... Myst Callarina... Do you know who I am...?" she'd ask, as a few tears escaped her eyes as she opened her maw to speak once more "Because I think you're my sister..."

Mentioned: Her family
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next