ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Countdown To Next Contest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by Kit

» Elemental Beach - Main Thread
Yesterday at 7:12 pm by Ancien

» RP Table Testing Topic
Yesterday at 7:07 pm by Skits

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Yesterday at 5:55 am by Guild Master

» Bonfire Practice - C
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:07 pm by Jethro

» Magic Levels
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:02 am by Jethro

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:06 pm by Talena

» 1st Group for the Newcomer's Trial
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:06 pm by Jethro

» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 am by Eras

Weather & Season

Month: February
Time: Late Evening
Weather:
Clear Skies and calm winds
Year 1
February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Brauner

Share | 

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maell

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Potency (P) :
30 / 30030 / 300
Particpation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Place 5
"He's no god. Just knows how to work with nature. A smart wolf with an amazing talent," Maell was a bit taken back by Zykone's comment. She glanced between him and Dexios as she tried to understand his point of view. The male just had a gift? No! Only the deities could do such a miracle. She furrowed her brow as she remained silent after deciding that it was not worth trying to argue her point. If the male wanted to be arrogant and not see the God standing before them, so be it. Her attention turned onto yet another newcomer in the area as she pulled herself up off the ground. It was becoming rather crowded by the stream causing an anxiety to rise up inside of Maell. Almost instinctively she moved back to the side of Cobalt as she watched  Dexios seem to recognize the stranger. "It cant be.... Can it? ...... Fallen!?" She sniffed the area for the new scent as her eyes trailed over to gaze at the female, but she found it just as unfamiliar as the name. Deciding she had no intention of introducing herself or even getting drug into the new commotion, Maell glanced up at Cobalt uncertainly.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: None.
Mentioned: Cobalt, Zykone, Dexios, Fallen

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Words"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Potency (P) :
10 / 30010 / 300
Particpation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:32 pm

-
AREA 1

Nyx laid in the grass, eyes closed and thoughtful. This was getting boring. Getting mauled by a bear would be more fun than this. At least something interesting would be happening. She wouldn't even mind a little spar, or hunting a deer or something. Too bad Myst didn't seem the type. When it came to hunting rabbits, all she did sit around and watch, making sure she didn't chip a claw and that each hair was smooth and in place. Nyx would kill for some excitement right about now. She lazily looked up when Myst spoke to her.

"Well, you shouldn't judge a person before you get to know them," Myst said teasingly before leaping over her. Nyx's nose twitched at the tickle of tail fur brushing against her snout. She got back up on her paws and took a nice long stretch to warm up her muscles. She cracked her neck and sighed.

She looked back over to Myst, her expression flat. "If you're gonna be a bore, then I'll just check it out myself." Nyx trotted off. "Smell ya later."

To Amor Meadow

Addressed: Myst
Mentioned: -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Potency (P) :
10 / 30010 / 300
Particpation : 20

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:16 am

Area 1

During the quiet silence, Myst took the chance to touch up on her preening by licking her paws clean from dirt and clutter, before reaching over to groom what she could of her tail "If you're gonna be a bore, then I'll just check it out myself. Smell ya later." looking over as Nyx spoke and she was quite offended by her words and she huffed. "Fine then" Myst would roll her eyes 'Im not boring' she'd let out a low growl before glancing around her and the sudden feeling of loneliness hit her...she frowned. 'Guess ill go see if that group is still around...Better than being alone' Myst sighed before getting up and then trotting in the direction they came from.

Area 5

Trotting back into the moist and nearly muddy area, Myst made a disgusted face 'I did not miss this place' she'd huff "So uh does this mean this erm Fallen is another magic-wielding wolf? Cause I think I've seen enough magic for the moment..." hearing a familiar voice, she'd look up and offer a slight smirk, there were faces here she recongnized and then there was a few she didn't "First you talk about taking over an area, then you talk about magic. I have to say I really love your imagination" she'd snicker as she jumped up on a rock and winced at the dampness of the surface but nonetheless she sat down. 'I am so taking a bath after this...'

Addressed: Cobalt, Nyx

------------------------------------------

Mentioned: Everyone

----------------------------------------

KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eras

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Potency (P) :
10 / 30010 / 300
Particpation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 am

Area 5

As she sat there, watching the group in silence, a highly familliar voice was heard amongst the strangers. "It cant be.... Can it? ...... Fallen!?" Eras's ears sharpened as she stared intensly untill her eyes locked onto the grey wolf. Dexios?'

Slowly, she rose to her legs taking a small step forward, becoming more visible. Her nose wiggling as the familliar scent entered her nostrills. It really is!' Lowering her head, she slowly walked up towards the male whilst her tail wagged at a furious speed. It had been ages since she last had seen this wolf. Where did he go and what have he done all this time?

Addressed: Dexios (indirectly)
------------------------------------------
Mentioned: Everyone in A5
----------------------------------------
KEY
"Eras's Speech"
'Eras's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread