ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Biota
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:54 am by Guest

» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:02 am by Guest

» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Digimon: Kids In America
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 am by Guest

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» Live The Worldwide - Multi species RP (mainly wolves & cats)
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:37 am by Skady

» ARG RP Map
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week

Share | 

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Talena

Guild Master

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 145

PostSubject: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Place 1Place 2Place 3

Mark Stevens

Mark Stevens

Vukar
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Vukar

Stock-Gallary

AustriaAngloAlliance
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:01 am

Area 5

Assy's eyes began to flood with tears at her next words. "My name is... Myst Callarina... Do you know who I am..?" She asked Assy with a more of a shaky voice. Then letting her head continue to fall whimpering. Her scarf slowly began to drift over her ears causing her to rip her head up frantically as it was the only thing she had left. She took a few steps back letting more tears fall. "Y-You cant be! You died from a hunting Accident- YOUR DEAD!" She whimpered out tear streaming after tear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Addressed: Myst

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: N/A

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 44

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:11 am

Area 5

"Y-You cant be! You died from a hunting Accident- YOUR DEAD!" 'The alibi, of course!' Myst's ears laid back, taking in a breath to pause her falling tears before she opened her maw to speak. "Wait! Please...let me explain... I was born in a separate litter from you and Archer... I was born with another brother named Kaiden... When I reached appropriate age...Our father wanted to force me to marry in order to unite packs... Our mother... didn't want me to live the life she lived.. And she told me to run away..." The tears started to increase, falling more heavily from her cheeks as she paused "I'll never... ever... forget the small bundle of pups that were in the corner... You were just a month old... But, mother insisted... so I ran... and I never looked back..." she'd finish, lowering her head, hoping that she would believe her...

Addressed: Assy
------------------------------------------
Mentioned: Her family
----------------------------------------
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Reference Sheet ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:16 am

Area 5

As she explained everything- Her eyes widened and continued to water. "B-But.." She couldnt beleive it.. Her heart ached from the information.. Before something moved her forward- Whether it be her own reaction and heart believing her or.. Something she jumped and tackled Myst digging her head in her neck fur. "Myst- Your truely her?!" She cried out already soaking Mysts fur with her tears.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:28 am

Area 5

"B-But.." Myst couldn't find the energy or the room to speak anymore, suddenly a bundle of fur sent her flying onto her back, the tears fell harder as she engulfed her little sister in her own embrace. Myst was in overwhelming happiness and joy, her wish had finally come true...and she was determined to never loose her again...she would never leave her again, ever "Myst- Your truely her?!" "Yes...Its really me. Im here...Im here, Assy" she'd breath out, silently wincing at the feeling of the fur on her neck being soaked by salty tears, this would be the only time she would ever, ever allow a mess on her fur.

Mentioned: -
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Wed May 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Area 5

Asriella whimpered at the words and continued to just dig her head in her sisters fur. "Never leave again.. Please.. I need you.." She whimpered quietly and layed on her sisters stomach. Her body was shaking and her own fur and her sisters neck fur were soaked in tears from it. Who knew Assy would ever see her sister again..? It was amazing to know at least that- Her sister was alive and healthy.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Wed May 02, 2018 9:18 pm

Area 5

Letting out a soft sigh as the two continued their embrace, by this time Myst's tears had dried up on her cheeks, "Never leave again.. Please.. I need you.." with her words, she turned her head towards her sister and gently licked her cheek to comfort her "Assy, If I had a choice...I would've never left in the first place... But we are together now, and we will remain to be together, forever" she'd say softly, letting out a exhale when she felt her sister's weight fully rest on her stomach, luckily she wasn't too heavy to support. Myst would let out a sigh as she held her sister's shivering body, she was so out of practice with dealing with younger siblings...she had lost her motherly flair from not using it anymore, but she had to try... "Shh...Shhh... Its okay" she'd whisper softly into her siblings ear, her voice was soft and quiet, trying to mimic her own mother's voice as she had it memorized

Mentioned: Her past, her mother
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Wed May 02, 2018 9:24 pm

Area 5

Asriellas eyes continued to water but slowed as her sister spoke to her. "Assy, If I had a choice... I would have never left in the first place... But we are together now, And we will remain to be together, forever." Which caused Assy to whimper from the soft spoken words. As her sister tried to comfort her she giggled knowing she was still trying to act as her mother once did. "I-Ill hold you to that.." She giggled.  

- - - - - - - - - - - -

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Wed May 02, 2018 9:35 pm

Area 5

Eyeing her sister playfully as she giggled at her attempt to comfort her, Myst would smirk "What? Am I doing a good job?" she'd ask, giving her sister a playful nudge to her shoulder ""I-Ill hold you to that." "Is that a challenge?" she'd ask playfully, looking at Assy with a smirk before gently using her paws to nudge her off of her stomach "C'mon, I know of a place where we can get cleaned up and catch up a bit more" she'd say with a smile as she stood to her feet and glanced over her fur, she winced at the complete mess her fur had turned into 'This is going to take a lot of work'

KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner

Last edited by Myst on Fri May 11, 2018 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Wed May 02, 2018 9:55 pm

Area 5

Assy rolled her eyes playfully as her sister asked if it was a challenge. "Maybe it is." She smirked back and once she was nudged off and fell into the murky river right next to her. " "A-" Her voice was cut off by her mouth going under the water. Quickly pulling herself out and coughed up the water that got stuck in her throat.   "Ugggghhh..."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: n/a

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Assy on Fri May 11, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun May 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Area 5

"Maybe it is" Myst would playfully raise an eyebrow in her sister's direction "Oh, really?" she'd chuckle, before "A-" she looked over with a concerned expression. "Ugggghhh..." Myst couldn't help but let out a chuckle as she walked over to her sister "Are you okay?" she'd ask "Thats one way to take a bath" she'd add

KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner

Last edited by Myst on Fri May 11, 2018 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun May 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Area 5

Assy would shake and rid her fur of the water- A little peeved that her scarf got wet in the murky ass water. "Are you okay?" Her sister would ask and she would let out a groan in return. "Yeah i'm fine.." She would growl under her breath before taking off her scarf and shaking it trying to get the water out.   "Thats one way to take a bath!" , her sister added but that only made Assy roll her eyes. "Yeah yeah.."
She sighed.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Assy on Fri May 11, 2018 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliks

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun May 06, 2018 6:26 pm

AREA 6

Feliks slowly and cautiously peeked again from behind the tree, still debating himself over whether or not he should approach the two wolves. "Uhm.. Hello? Anyone there?" the girl called out, looking over the underbrush that was Feliks' only cover. He swiftly got back behind the tree, pressing his back against it, eyes wide and heart racing.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, they saw me!! he thought to himself in a panic. He crouched down into a ball and put a paw over his snout. He stayed like that for a good few minutes, trying to chill himself out. Calm down, Feliks... this is no big deal! It's okay... it's okay... just... pick yourself up and go over there and say hi. What's the worst that could happen...? He slowly got back up to his paws and took a few deep breaths, telling himself over and over he'll be fine, to just chill out and find the courage to walk over and chat. He was an adult now, he had to learn how to talk to others for himself.

Okay... I'll go over there... just take a deep breath and come out on the count of three... one... two... Three. He cautiously crawled out from behind the tree and through the bushes, a couple of loose leaves now tangled up in his long fur. Now exposed and out in the open, his thin legs trembled and he meekly stammered out, "H-h-hello..." It came out squeaky and awkward and he could feel his face heating up from the embarrassment. "How are you two today....?"

Addressed: Maell, Cobalt

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun May 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Area 5

"Yeah i'm fine.." Myst would smile in relief as her sister said she was okay, she stepped into the water as she shook out her wet scarf "Here, let me give you a hand" she'd say as she gently took the soaked scarf and held it up so it didn't drag across the ground as she took it out of the water and laid it out on a rock that was exposed to the sun "See? Now it'll dry evenly and it wont wrinkle, it'll look as good as new" she'd smirk as she looked back at her sister. "Now c'mon, get out of the water so I can help you dry off"

KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sat May 26, 2018 8:51 am

Area 5

"Here, Let me give you a hand."
As soon as her sister tried to take her scarf her eyes widened and she snapped her jaws toward it in an attempt to grab it. Unluckily though Assy couldn't get a hold of her scarf so as her sister laid it on the rock she sat in the grass with a soft pout. "I can dry myself yknow.." She muttered softly rolling her eyes before shaking her fur off- "Ive lived how many years without you? Im sure I can bathe and take care of myself.." She sighed softly.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Cedar

Herbalist

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sat May 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Area 5

Cedar had been walking for hours now, but thankfully following that river northward led her to a much nicer forest, a plentiful green place that didn't have so much snow. Various fresh scents were scattered about. Rabbits... deer... wolves... ah, wolves. Back in that wretched frozen wasteland, the only wolf she encountered was the black male, Shadow. She wondered what became of him after she left, but it didn't really matter. She still carried the doe's hindleg, partially eaten as she did snack a bit on the way, but still mostly intact. She was thirsty, but hesitant to move into the open with her prize from the hunt.

She peered from the bushes, watching for other wolves, then slipped back into the underbrush. She selected a good spot and began digging. Once the hole was deep enough, she hid the leg inside, then covered it with dirt, making sure to hide it well and that the soil didn't look too disturbed.

She emerged from the underbrush and trotted to the river, gently placed the leg by the bank, and lapped the water. Cedar observed two females on the other side of the river, not too far from she was. The larger of the two, a timber wolf with a very ordinary coat color but a pattern perhaps a bit more lovely than is typical, laid a tattered red thing across a rock. The other had a very unusual coat, which caught Cedar's eye for a brief moment, if only in contemplation as she'd never seen a wolf that looked like that before.

It might be interesting to speak with them. She slowly went into the water, testing for the shallowest and narrowest place she could cross. Then Cedar made her way to the other side, shaking off as soon as she reached dry land.  Particularly she shook out her paws and legs, wet and dirtied with mud... how repulsive... Cedar licked one of her forepaws as she stood, but stopped when she noticed the other wolves from the corner of her eye. She went over, keeping a fair, safe distance from the two.

"Hello, ladies," she said to them. "How are you two this on fine evening?"

Addressed: Myst, Asriella
Mentioned: Shadow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun May 27, 2018 11:44 am

Area 5

"I can dry myself yknow.." Ugh, the typical sibling protest, she'd let out a huff "Didn't mother teach you how important it is to keep your fur clean and maintain its cleanliness?" she'd ask, moving out of the way as her sister started to shake her fur off  ""Ive lived how many years without you? Im sure I can bathe and take care of myself.." her sister's next words made Myst's ear's lay back in realization...they weren't pups anymore and Assy wasn't Kaiden...but meeting her sister took her back to her younger days when she would groom Kaiden...didn't help that they had similar colors. Myst put on an innocent smile before she spoke again "Sorry...You're right, your scarf should be dry by now"" she'd move out of the path between her sister and her beloved scarf, leaping onto another rock and settling down on it.

Twitching an ear towards the sound of paws walking through water, she looked over to see another wolf approaching...a beautiful wolf at that, a slight smirk appeared on her features as she sat up on her rock--No, her 'pedestal'. She stayed quiet as the wolf approached, but she watched and saw the wolf actually clean its paws off of the muck and mud from the water 'Finally! Someone with class around here!' this wolf was speaking her language.

"Hello, ladies," Ah, and this wolf was a female, a female with manners, this was just getting better and better, "How are you two this on fine evening?" Myst would raise her head in a prideful way before speaking "Hello. Im doing swell, how about you?" perhaps if her little sister paid attention, she could learn a thing or two about being a lady.

Addressed: Assy, Cedar
Mentioned: Her mother, her brother(Kaiden)
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sun May 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Area 5

Assy sighed softly- "S-Sorry.. I know you and Kaiden were close.. I just.. I grew up without Archer as he was taken away when I reached basically 5 months.. One of moms closest friends took him away- Wait.. what was that?-" She asked softly hearing some moving within the grass and bushes. Her ears perking and she quickly heard her scarf was ready and almost immediately jumped at it. Biting it and tossing it around her neck she felt so much better. "Muuuch better.." She muttered softly until jumping a bit when she heard a females voice that wasnt her sisters. "Hello Ladies," Her ears laid back a bit before quickly trotting over to her sister and hopping onto the rock sitting behind her. "How are you, on this fine evening?" Assy whimpered a bit from behind her sister. She would open her mouth to respond but wouldnt out of shyness. "Hello. Im doing swell, how about you?" As her sister spoke she still couldnt bring herself to even raise her head as she laid it on her paws now.  

Addressed: Myst, Cedar

- - - - - - - - - - - -

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Assy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cedar

Herbalist

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:44 pm

Area 5

Cedar watched the lovely she-wolf with the beautiful grey and brown coat as she placed herself on top of a rock overlooking this part of the riverside. She raised her head up and answered Cedar's simple greeting, "Hello. I'm doing swell, how about you?" Cedar smirked with a lifted brow. What a proper young lady. Cedar would not mind speaking with her more. Her gaze trailed to the smaller wolf for a moment, observing how the girl slunk behind the beautiful female and out of Cedar's view.

Cedar's ear twitched, but if the girl didn't wish to speak to her, so be it. Cedar's attention was on her much lovelier, much more ladylike companion. "Fantastic! Well, actually, that's a lie—this day has been quite rotten, what with coming from that wretched forest to the south of here. It's like the place is eternally winter, can you believe that?" She chuckled. Cedar padded closer to the rock, then sat a few feet from it, allowing herself a much nicer view. "But I'm doing wonderfully now, having had my sight blessed by one as charming as you. You may call me Cedar. May I ask for your name?"

Mentioned: Asriella
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Area 5

Her ears laid back for a moment as Assy jumped up on the rock behind her and hid, a soft sigh exhaled from Myst's mouth, she decided to deal with her sister's shy nature at a later time as she looked over at the other female as she spoke "Fantastic! Well, actually, that's a lie—this day has been quite rotten, what with coming from that wretched forest to the south of here. It's like the place is eternally winter, can you believe that?" an overdramatic gasp escaped her muzzle, eternal winter? How horrible! "Thats awful! I couldn't imagine a place like that. Then again, this is no better. Mud and gunk everywhere, and wetness, disgusting"" Myst would say, her tail gaining a slow wag as the female approached her only to sit a few feet away from her rock, "But I'm doing wonderfully now, having had my sight blessed by one as charming as you. You may call me Cedar. May I ask for your name?" a soft pink glow suddenly radiated from Myst's cheeks at Cedar's compliment and she couldn't help but allow another smirk to claim her features "Well, aren't you a charmer? You are quite a sight to behold if I may say so myself. Its a pleasure to meet you, Cedar. My name is Myst, this is my younger sister Asriella, but she prefers Assy, shes a little shy" she'd say, giving her sister a nudge on the shoulder with her tail "Socialize" she'd quietly mutter towards her sister.

Addressed: Cedar, Assy
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:56 pm

A white mist drifted into the area. It wasn't heavy nor wet, it was light and almost danced through the area. Everything became surreal, and extremely clear. Like time was flowing differently all of a sudden. The mist enveloped a select few and whispered words or wisdom to them. It wasn't spoken out-loud, but said telepathically to them. "Head North...to where the bright light flickers...a great path will await you..." Just how the mist appeared, it slowly thinned. Everything came back to it's regular time and feeling.

(If you received the invite for the trial you will hear the message. If you did not, you will only witness the surreal feeling and mist from Vita.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Area 5

As she waited for Cedar to speak again, a sudden calming feeling washed over her and she laid her head down on her paws as she exhaled a relaxed sigh, at first she just thought staring at such a beautiful wolf just brought her clamness but then she saw a mysterious mist come toward her, she laid an ear back in confusion she had never seen a mist envelope this area before...but she wasn't afraid of it as it wrapped itself around her, it wasn't wet or anything, it was just kinda there... 'Odd....' she thought, 'Head North...to where the bright light flickers...a great path will await you...' she raised her head up as a thought entered her head that wasn't her own...and it came with an unfamiliar voice, she looked towards the north and saw the light it spoke of. ""Head North...to where the bright light flickers...a great path will await you..." Myst found herself repeating the words out loud and she sat back up, she felt a sudden urgency to do what the voice had said...but was she crazy? Did anyone else hear it or just her? Why her? She may act like something special but in reality she was just a runaway kid.

Addressed: -
Mentioned: The voice(Vita), Cedar, Assy(indirectly)
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:57 pm

Area 5

As Cedar and Myst spoke to one another she let her ears fall back- Slouching further behind Myst.. Until suddenly Myst whispered to her- "Social." Causing her to whimper quietly. "N-No thanks sis..." She muttered quietly as a response before laying her head under her paws.  As moments passed by Assy was basically hiding in her scarf the whole time almost.. But when Myst suddenly perked her ears Assy did aswell- Her eyes widing a bit with curiosity. "Head North...to where the bright light flickers...a great path will await you..."  She heard her sister speak to herself. Assy let her eyes narrow a bit. "Sis did you say something..?" She asked quietly- Raising her head a bit to look at her.

Addressed: Myst, Cedar

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned:N/A

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Cedar

Herbalist

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:25 pm

Area 5

"Thats awful! I couldn't imagine a place like that. Then again, this is no better. Mud and gunk everywhere, and wetness, disgusting," the lovely young lady said. Cedar nodded along.

"Finally someone who understands! I don't know how some wolves actually want to play in muck. If you ask me, they're nothing but savages," Cedar said, turning her head back and looking upon the stream and its muddy banks. Her eyes were drawn to a particular shrub, where she had cached the spoils of her little adventure with Shadow. She was going to need to cross that damned river at some point if she wanted to retrieve it again. She turned her attention back to the other female.

"Well, aren't you a charmer? You are quite a sight to behold, if I may say so myself. It's a pleasure to meet you, Cedar. My name is Myst. This is my younger sister Asriella, but she prefers Assy, she's a little shy."

"I simply say it how I see it," Cedar said with a sly grin. She came closer again, this time joining Myst on the rock. She gave the other wolf—her sister apparently—a passing glance. I can see who is the pretty one, Cedar thought as she took a seat beside Myst. Normally with a stranger, Cedar preferred to keep a safe distance, but with this female... Cedar found herself wanting to be just a little bit closer. Cedar placed a forepaw over Myst's. "The pleasure is all mine, Myst."

Cedar drew back when she felt an unusual presence looming over the woodland. A light haze blanketed the forest as a cloud of mist enveloped Myst—from beside her, Cedar could feel it. Though it looked like mist, it wasn't cool or wet. What on Earth... What was this? Just as quickly as it came, it vanished. Everything returned to normal, as if nothing had happened.

"Head North... to where the bright light flickers... a great path will await you..." Myst said out of nowhere.

"Are you alright?" Cedar asked, her ears back. Something definitely just happened... but what? What was all this nonsense Myst was saying just now? She hoped the girl didn't catch a fever. She took a couple steps back, not certain if she wanted to be very close anymore. Whatever this girl had, if it was contagious, Cedar didn't want it.

Mentioned: Shadow, Asriella

Last edited by Cedar on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:16 pm

Area 5

"Sis did you say something..?" It was Assy's voice that snapped Myst out of her daze and once she was back in reality she realized how close Cedar had gotten to her, her ears laid back and she turned her head to hide the blush that had crept up on her face, she definitely wasn't expecting that "Are you alright?" she'd look back at her sister and Cedar once her body tempature dropped back to normal and she was sure that there wasn't a pink hue over her cheeks "Yes, yes. Im fine..." she'd say before realizing something...did they not hear the voice? "Wait...did you guys not hear that? That voice...In the mist..." she'd say before looking back towards the north again and spotting the light...She was confused...why was she told to follow this light? what path awaited her?...

Then she remembered something Cobalt had said, about a pack using magic... 'Was that fat ass actually telling the truth...?' she thought.

Addressed: Cedar, Assy
Mentioned: Cobalt, The voice
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:33 pm

Area 5

Assy quickly got from her spot and next to Myst aswell- Sitting on the other side of where she saw Cedar get so close.. She had a bad feeling about the fae but nudged it off for the moment. "Yes, Yes Im fine." Her sister would tell her but would she believe it? No.  "Wait...did you guys not hear that? That voice...In the mist..." Assys eyes widened.. What Mist was her sister talking about..? "I mean I definitely felt something in the air change.. I just.. Thought it was nothing.." She muttered to her sister. Assy sighed before looking away- 'There you go Assy! Once more you have screwed shit up! I know I should of mentioned it..' She let out a whimper out of habit before looking back at her sister once more. "What did it say..?" She would ask out of curiosity.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Cedar

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   

Back to top Go down