ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Countdown To Next Contest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by Kit

» Elemental Beach - Main Thread
Yesterday at 7:12 pm by Ancien

» RP Table Testing Topic
Yesterday at 7:07 pm by Skits

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Yesterday at 5:55 am by Guild Master

» Bonfire Practice - C
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:07 pm by Jethro

» Magic Levels
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:02 am by Jethro

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:06 pm by Talena

» 1st Group for the Newcomer's Trial
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:06 pm by Jethro

» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:00 am by Eras

Weather & Season

Month: February
Time: Late Evening
Weather:
Clear Skies and calm winds
Year 1
February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Brauner

Share | 

Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Guild Master

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Potency (P) :
150 / 300150 / 300
Particpation : 139

PostSubject: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:14 pm

Vrochí Swamp

Place 1Place 2Place 3

ooo Ori

CAStock

OOO Ori
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Retoucher07030

CompassLogicStock

bigbanglittlestock

~ Thank you Brauner for finding these photos! ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com
Skits

Healer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Potency (P) :
45 / 30045 / 300
Particpation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Yesterday at 7:28 pm

Place 1
Skits dug around in the moist soil looking for herb he can here for. "Where is it! Where is it?" His hazel eyes scanned the area looking for the unmistakable orange color of the Jewel Weed. The bright orange flower could be seen easily and could be found in moist, wet areas like this. He pawed the ground in frustration. "They should be here!" He began to think out loud, "Hmm....What month is it again? February? Ahh.." He shook his head. "It's too early for Jewel Weed to bloom. It's still cold. I knew that!" His ears flickered in the direction of the water stream in the area. A shiver went up his spine. The entire place was filled with water, but this was the only area that was dry. It was also the only area Skits would go to. He yawned and looked off into the distance thinking of what he could do now. "I wonder what everyone is doing?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Himself (he does this often)
Mentioned: the Guild
"Talk""Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kit

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Potency (P) :
10 / 30010 / 300
Particpation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Yesterday at 7:46 pm

PLACE 4

She'd spent three infuriating days tracking that pathetic, worthless deer. She'd spend three days tirelessly tracking it, not even allowing herself a moment's rest, not letting herself be distracted by stray scents that could have led her to an easier, less elusive meal. She'd WASTED those three days, for here she was, having followed the deer's stench to this putrid swamp! No deer were in sight nor scent.

She stood ankle-deep in mud, drooling with rage and hunger. What the fuck am I going to do now? she thought, a fire seething in her belly. I came all this way just for some fucking mud?! A fly buzzed around her head, then another soon joined it, perhaps attracted by her raising body temperature.

She couldn't take it anymore!!

"FUCK OFF!!!" she roared, snapping at the flies and scaring birds out of the trees above.

Addressed: flies
Mentioned: -

Skits

Healer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Potency (P) :
45 / 30045 / 300
Particpation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Yesterday at 8:14 pm

Place 1
He took a deep breathe of the moist cool area. Not often could you find Skits relaxing around like this. He was always working or doing something. Since he was by himself, he decided it couldn't hurt to chill for a little bit before he went in search of other types of herbs. He jumped and his hair rose when he heard the loud yelling of someone nearby. "I'm not alone," he whispered to himself. Whoever it was did not seem happy at all. "Of course...he had to be me to run into angry someone out here. By myself...." He stood and took a few steps in the direction he heard the yelling before stopping. There was water in that area! Standing there, conflicted, he tried to reason with himself to go further into the area. "What if someone is hurt? Or in trouble? You'll be alright, Skits..." After gathering some strength, he proceeded to the noise.

Place 4
His legs were uneasy from the loud noise, and his stomach knotted from the thought of being close to so much water. He asked himself why over and over again, but somehow he manged to take a step closer. "Hello! Anyone here?!" He spotted a soft tan colored wolf swatting at something flying around her, and she looked really angry. He tilted his head as the coat markings and color reminded him of someone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Kit
Mentioned: Kit
"Talk""Thoughts"

[
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kit

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Potency (P) :
10 / 30010 / 300
Particpation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Yesterday at 8:33 pm

PLACE 4

Kit panted, her throat burning and rough from her fierce shout. It was rare that she spoke, but when she did it was often a spectacle, to release the rage that built up inside of her. But she was not satisfied. She stood there, posture low, legs trembling, and the long fur on her head hanging in her eyes. Fuck, she was so hungry. She'd thought not eating for a few days before her hunt would help her savor the kill, that it would make her success especially delicious, but here she was, having gone nearly a week without food, her quarry lost, and absolutely nothing to show for her valiant effort.

Still panting, she looked up, spotting another wolf not too far from her. A male her age, slightly taller than her but much lighter in build, with similar coloring—he looked a lot like the mother Kit vaguely remembers from when she was little. Fuck... I'm not in the fucking mood to deal with this... if he's here for what I think he's here for... Her lip curled, revealing sharp teeth and red gums. If he's going to be a problem, she was sure she could kill him easily even in her weakened state.

"Hello! Anyone here?!" the wolf called out. Kit twitched, then she charged towards him, snarling and ramming into his side, shoving him into the water.

Addressed: Twix (ID)
Mentioned: -

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   

Back to top Go down

Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcane Relics Guild :: ARG Roleplay :: Inside Territories :: Vrochí Swamp-
Jump to: