ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Biota
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:54 am by Guest

» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:02 am by Guest

» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Digimon: Kids In America
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 am by Guest

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» Live The Worldwide - Multi species RP (mainly wolves & cats)
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:37 am by Skady

» ARG RP Map
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week

Share | 

Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Guild Master

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 265

PostSubject: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vrochí Swamp

Place 1Place 2Place 3

ooo Ori

CAStock

OOO Ori
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Retoucher07030

CompassLogicStock

bigbanglittlestock

~ Thank you Brauner for finding these photos! ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:41 pm

The member 'Kit' has done the following action : Throw Dice

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:33 pm

Area 4

Ancien tensed up again when he saw Kit charging at him, but luckily Skits managed to push Kit out of the way, causing her to miss his attack, he stayed out of the sibling conflict until Kit charged at Skits, the male's ears perked before he barreled towards the barreling Kit, in hopes to ram into her similiar to how Skits did to knock her out of her attack. Ancien was a Defender for a reason, not only was it his duty to protect his fellow members of the guild, it was also a natural reaction to him, he was always protective of the Guild, no matter what.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Addressed) Kit

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Skits

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:33 pm

The member 'Ancien' has done the following action : Throw Dice

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skits

Healer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:11 am

Place 4
SKits let out a breathe of relief when Kit stopped and turned towards him. It worked, and had distracted her from going after Ancien. As she stood there staring at him, he looked her over and could see she wasn't at the top of her game. "Kit, are you feeling okay?" His ears folder back at her answer. It wasn't really an answer more so an order. "SHUT UP!!" He took a step back as she focused her attention on him. "Kit!"

Within seconds, she was acrossed the area and tackling him. He cringed when they tumbled acrossed the ground and into the stream. Again. He scrambled, trying to grab anything he could to pull himself out. In the process, he inhaled water and started choking and coughing. Memories floored him and tried scrambling even more, but more water made it's way up his nose. He was glad Ancien was, or she may have continued on.

Addressed: Kit
Mentioned: Kit, Ancien
"Talk""Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kit

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:36 pm

PLACE 4

When Kit tackled Skits, it sent the two of them rolling into the stream, splashing muddy water everywhere. Kit had her brother pinned under her, who choked from the water, coughing and scrambling to get away. Before she could make another move, the dark male slammed into her side, sending her tumbling into the mud. She skidded across the ground, and when she stopped, she lay there for a moment, breathing raggedly and hissing with pain from the impact.

She shakily picked herself up, panting heavily. Every inch of her was wet and covered in dark mud. She didn’t know what she was feeling right now--she should be angrier right now, but she was so tired, so weak… the past week she spent without food was really getting to her now. She stayed still for a few moments, looking at Skits with pinned-back ears, then she turned and walked away.

Addressed: -
Mentioned: Skits, Ancien

Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Area 4

Ancien let out a huff in Kit's direction as his attack knocked Kit's off of Skits, turning his head to look over at Skits as he heard the other male cough from being nearly drowned in the water "Skits, are you okay?"
he'd ask, but figured he wouldn't get a response right away, figuring that the other male probably needed a moment to catch his breath but he took this opportunity to look at Kit as she started to walk away "Hold it right there, missy. I dont know what the hell you're problem is, but even I wouldn't of stooped so low to attack a family member and I'll admit I've gone pretty low in my life. At least apologize to the poor guy and maybe ill let you tag along with us to the meadow" he'd say, his voice was stronger and more demanding just from the adrenaline he gained from his attack.

Addressed) Skits, Kit

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Same

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Skits

Healer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:28 pm

Place 4
Once Kit was off of him, he scrambled back onto dry land. He coughed to clear his throat and lungs before looking towards Kit. He lowered his head and looked away from her. He knew she had a temper, but he didn't know she was capable on of her own. "Skits, are you okay?" He nodded his head, "I'm okay." He wasn't physically hurt, just emotional. He tensed when Kit turned and started walking away. He listened as Ancien started talking to her again telling her to wait. He didn't want to see her to go, but making her do something she didn't want to do would be a disaster again.

"It's okay Ancien. She doesn't have to come. He looked in Kit's direction, "If you want to come, i'm sure there will be food there." As she was walking off, he could see how thinner than normal she was. She must have had a rough couple of weeks... "Maybe that's why she was so tense?"

Addressed: Kit
"Talk""Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kit

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:04 pm

PLACE 4

"Hold it right there, missy," the dark male said. Kit stopped for a second, then kept walking, tuning out the rest of what he had to say. She was fucking sick of this guy. Things were fine until he came along. Whatever, she didn't care anymore. She had more important things on her mind, like how hungry she was. She didn't know if she was going to find anything, but sticking around this swamp wasn't going to help her.

She stopped again and turned around when she heard Skits' voice. "If you want to come, i'm sure there will be food there." She stood there, head, ears, and tail low. If she went with them, that guy was probably going to bother her again, but she wanted to be with Skits again, even if he sometimes got on her nerves, and he said there would be food... the thought of biting into some fresh meat made her drool a bit. She licked her chops.

Kit hesitated for a moment, but she slowly walked towards Skits, shooting the other wolf a glare as she passed him, and put her head on his back.

Addressed: Skits
Mentioned: Ancien

Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:06 am

Area 4

"I'm okay." Ancien turned his head to Skits with a soft sigh of relief when he said he was alright before turning his focus back onto Kit who, despite his words continued to walk off, "It's okay Ancien. She doesn't have to come." his ears would lay back with a light sigh "Thats too bad..but her loss" he'd say as he turned to start walking away. "If you want to come, i'm sure there will be food there." Ancien paused his pace as Skits spoke up again and he turned his head, a light smile appearing onto his features seeing Kit finally giving in at the mention of food, he had to admit he was definitely curious on what the group had caught...especially if his little brother Mato tagged along, which he was sure of due to his rank but it was an assumption, knowing that the kid didn't really live up to his rank as the guild expected. "Before we leave, Im sure everyone will appreciate if we bring some berries and other varies things. Stumbled upon anything of the sorts, Skits?" Ancien would ask, although he had a personal quest in mind, Lady Talena was going to be there and since she has yet to announce full partnership with Jethro...she was still fair game in his opinion, and he found it to be extremely rude to come in the presence of such a female without flowers 'I cannot forget to get her flowers...' only problem was...they were in the Swamp, whereas it could hold some tasty berries of some sort, in his opinion, they didn't carry very pretty flowers, but this was the first time he had visited the Swamp, so what did he know? "And uh...If it isn't too out of the way, could you show me the flowers in the area...? If there is any.." Yes, this was embarrassing, but he would go to great lengths to impress and please his childhood crush, so he had one thing in mind. Flowers. Must. Get. Flowers. For. Pretty. Lady

Addressed) Skits

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Mato, Talena, Kit

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Skits

Healer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Place 4
He tensed slightly as Kit approached him and rested her head on his back. When he realized what she was doing, he relaxed again. She had accepted his offer. Now, he only hoped the group was successful at their hunt and that he didn't just lie to her. "Before we leave, Im sure everyone will appreciate if we bring some berries and other varies things. Stumbled upon anything of the sorts, Skits?" Once the atmosphere settled down, they were able to go back to why Ancien came to find him in the first place. "That's right! The Blessing!" He looked around the area to see if he saw the distinct shape and color of Aronia Berries. "Berries would be a nice touch. There should be some Aronia Berries around here somewhere. They like swampy areas like this." He lifted his nose to see if he could smell their sweet smell, but the recently stirred mud was all he could smell. He carefully walked around the water edge to the next area.

Place 3
There on the bank he spotted the black, round shaped berries. They were in clusters hanging from the bush. "Here there are!" Skits licked his lips as he tasted one. There were sour when not at their peak time, but these were perfect. "Looks like we're in luck! These are ready to eat!" He turned his attention to Ancien as asked about finding flowers. Skits smirked, "And who are these for this time?" Knowing Ancien, it could be for any female. He just hoped Ancien wasn't thinking about giving them to Kit and starting something again. "There are a couple, but I'm not getting them for you. I'll show you were they are." He broke off a few of the larger berry clusters before following the water stream again.

Place 5
He set the berries down before pointing out in the pond. "They have white water lilies if you're willing to swim to get them." He took a step back from the edge as he felt a little nervous. This pond wasn't like the little stream. It was deep.

Addressed: Kit, Ancien
"Talk""Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:36 pm

Area 4

"Berries would be a nice touch. There should be some Aronia Berries around here somewhere. They like swampy areas like this." Trusting the other male's judgement, Ancien would give a nod "Lead the way, my friend" he'd say, before following the other male, satisfied that they were heading more towards the exit of this place, maybe this wouldn't take long at all.

Area 3

Licking his lips at the delicious smell of the berries as they neared the bush they grew on, he'd let out a satisfied sigh 'Now we just need the flowers...' "And who are these for this time?" as if Skits could read his mind, he'd chuckle lightly thinking about Lady Talena and how the flowers were for her, but he was hesitant to say anything...Ancien was aware that she was suppose to get together with Jethro, but the two didn't really know eachother before, he just hoped that the two haven't gotten too close...nonetheless he spoke up anyways "L-Lady Talena..." he'd pause "I know that she is technically suppose to be with Master Jethro but... What can I say? I've liked her since we were kids" he'd say quietly, he held no shame to announce his feelings for her at all, but one thing he'd never admit, he was scared that their age and ranks could have separated the bond they had when they were pups, after all..The two have been so involved in their new duties they didn't really see eachother much at all "There are a couple, but I'm not getting them for you. I'll show you were they are." Skits words snapped him out of his thoughts, he'd watch as the other male took the berries off of the bush before continuing along the water, heading away from the exit

Area 5

Ancien immediately saw the pretty water lilies in the water "They have white water lilies if you're willing to swim to get them." letting out a sigh, he put a paw in "Here I go." he'd say as he stepped further in, the water was actually comfortable temperature but it was slimy and icky due to it being swamp water, luckily for him being a bit taller he was able to reach the lilies without actually having to do much swimming but still it caused him to be soaked, he gently grabbed just one being very careful to not destroy it with his jaw strength and carefully swam back. Once his paws hit the dry land, he felt accomplished, he had retrieved a flower for the girl of his dreams, now his mission was to ensure that he surprised her with a intact flower.

Addressed) Skits

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Lady Talena, Master Jethro

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Kit

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:52 pm

PLACE 4

Kit closed her eyes while she rested her head on Skits' back, her ears flicking every now and then as she listened to his conversation with the other wolf. Something about a "blessing" and needing berries for it. "Berries would be a nice touch. There should be some Aronia Berries around here somewhere. They like swampy areas like this." Skits said. Kit raised her head when he moved to search for the berries. She followed shortly after.

PLACE 3

Kit perked up when she caught a whiff of sweet berries. Normally, she didn't care much for fruit, but right now, these berries smelled really, really good. "Here there are!" Skits called out from near a bush. Looks like we're in luck! These are ready to eat!" She trotted over to the bush and watched Skits pick a few clusters before turning his attention back to the dark male.

Meanwhile, Kit sniffed the berries and eyed them closely. They looked terrible, not like real food at all, but the wolves here seem to eat this kind of thing. It couldn't be too bad and she had no idea how long it would be before they got to that food Skits mentioned, so she snapped at a small bunch, squishing the berries between her teeth. Dark juice stained the creamy fur of her muzzle. They were surprisingly not bad at all. She could eat more of these! She licked her purple-stained lips and eyed the rest of the berries growing on the bush, then went in for more.

She'd eaten three more berry clusters before she stopped herself, thinking, Wait, I should save my appetite for later. She picked a few good-sized bunches, like Skits did. It looked like he and the other wolf already left. She followed after their scents, walking along the water's edge.

PLACE 5

By the time she arrived, she saw Skits standing a fair distance from the bank and the dark wolf swimming in the murky, sludgy water for some ungodly reason. She sat near Skits, berries still in her jaws, and watched. The dark wolf returned to land, sopping wet and muddy with some stray bits of pond weed tangled in his fur. He held a white flower between his teeth and beamed with pride. Kit tilted her head and squinted.  What's he so proud of himself for? It's just some flower.

Last edited by Kit on Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skits

Healer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Sun May 06, 2018 6:37 pm

Place 5
Skits couldn't help but chuckle when he heard who the flowers were for. Ancien knew better than to get between the two Masters, but he would be the wolf to do it. "You know that's not a good idea. Even though the two haven't really clicked, interfering with Tradition is bad, Ancien." Talena wouldn't mind, but Jethro will definitely not like it. Skits picked up the cluster of berries and stepped back as Ancien exited the lake. Seeing Ancien dripping wet, made him shake off his own coat. "eetts ghett goin'.." he said hoping the others would understand him.

He nodded his head at Kit and smiled before heading off in the direction of Amor Meadow. He was glad Kit had calmed down now, maybe it was just because she was "hangry."

-->> Place 1 -->> Amor Meadow

(To Amor Meadow)

Addressed: Kit, Ancien
"Talk""Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kit

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Tue May 15, 2018 3:34 pm

PLACE 5

Kit slouched, bored and impatient just waiting around holding berries. If she had to sit here much longer, she just might end up eating the berries, even if they were supposed to be for the place with the food. Skits mentioned something about "interfering with tradition" when speaking with the black wolf, and Kit wondered what they were talking about exactly. But if this tradition thing is really important to this pack, and the black wolf is interfering with it, then maybe he will get in trouble. Good.

Finally Skits got up, picked up his berries, and left. Kit stood up and followed.

to Amor Meadow

Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   Tue May 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Area 5

"You know that's not a good idea. Even though the two haven't really clicked, interfering with Tradition is bad, Ancien." Ancien would chuckle at the other male's words, his tail swishing confidently behind him "Ah yes, but its a simple flower. I have a feeling that she'll need a confidence booster. Nothing boosts confidence better than a pretty flower for a pretty lady" he'd chuckle again, it was obvious he wasn't afraid of the consequences as, in his mind, he wasn't doing anything wrong aside being a secret admirer and a good friend, he couldn't help it, he had an eye for pretty ladies with a feisty attitude. "eetts ghett goin'.." Nodding and carefully picking up the flower in his teeth, he followed after with some pep in his step, he was excited.

TO AMOR MEADOW

Addressed) Skits

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Talena

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread   

Back to top Go down

Vrochí Swamp - Main Thread