ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Amor Meadow - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

AMOR MEADOW

Place 1Place 2Place 3
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 KpSiv7D
Capricornus60
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 DrF220A
Jeni-Sue
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 Fqnp9lp
CAStock
Place 4Place 5Place 6
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 UisNPbH
kayosa-stock
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 7wBw5FW
Burtn
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EhY9xW2
FoxStox

Big Prey in the Area
Whitetail Deer, Elk, Mountain Goat, Wild Boar, Moose

Small Prey in the Area

Last edited by Jethro on Sat May 05, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Deva
Deva

Hunter

Participation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:23 am

Area 4

Deva had been successful with his finishing attacks on the stag, and therefore they had won and brought it to the blessing where everyone was waiting. 'Deva, you've done most splendidly. I look forward to our future hunts. The lord and lady can rest easy knowing someone with such promise rises in our ranks."' The praise from Tamara had made him so very happy. He had knackered himself out from his enthusiasm and overexertion during the hunt, that he'd collapsed and fallen asleep for awhile. He finally awoke, realising that time had passed a lot, and quickly he picked up where he left off and ran towards where everyone was gathered.

Area 3

He was just in time to witness the bonfire swell, and part to reveal the diety Cervus, a most magnificent creature representing the elements of Earth and Fire. Deva walked over in view and bowed before him most elegantly, "It is an honor to see you once again my diety, I hope that our success in our hunt and this blessing pleases you!" he said respectfully, though he couldn't keep the joy out of his blue eyes, it had been such a long time since he'd seen the deities, everything had changed since then.

Deva straightened himself back up as he heard many unfamiliar voices sound around him as a response to their great deity, he looked anxiously at them, this was a sacred guild-exclusive event... though Cervus soon revealed that these strangers had all been invited to join the guild?? He stared at the strangers in newfound respect, he was overjoyed- finally the guild would grow and he could make even more friends.

Addressed: Cervus
Mentioned: Cervus, Tamara, Newbies, and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 1:15 pm

Place 4
Within a few moments the beautiful Cervus appeared out of the enlarging flame. Jet immediately bowed his head to the Deity and let him take over the Blessing. He looked back at the Deity when he felt Cervu's gaze on him. Hi ears pinned back, unsure of what the Deity may do to him. There were others who were not invited to the Blessing, which may have made Cervus mad. Instead of chastising him, the Deity smiled and Jethro relaxed. "It has been a long time, my friends." It was relief to see the Deity wasn't mad, but happy to see them again. "It's great to see you again as well." He nodded his head as the Deity spoke to the others in the meadow. "Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus. One of the Deities, of this Guild. You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild."

Jet's eyes lite up and looked at Talena excitedly. He hoped she was just as excited as he was for the new members...and she wasn't mad at him for the all the strangers in the area. It seemed some may be a handful, but more members for the Guild was a good thing! They were growing! He glanced around the Meadow at the Newcomers and continued to allow Cervus to handle everything.

Addressed: Cervus, Talena (ID)
Mentioned: Everyone!
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Skits
Skits

Healer

Participation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Place 3
Skit's nodded at Brauner's question. "Ah, so this is your sister." He looked at Kit and tilted his head in a little guilt. He had talked with Brauner about her a lot about her, and he hoped she wouldn't be too upset with him for that. Who wouldn't want to talk about family? He noticed that Kit was getting a little agitated, but lightened up slightly at his bump to her shoulder. He hope she could keep her composure throughout the Blessing. It would be bad if something were to happen here, and it would ruin her chances of becoming part of the Guild. "Yes, I understand. After this winter, our supplies have been running short." He continued talking Brauner, hopefully to ease the tension, "I agree, It seems we went through everything faster than normal." He motioned towards Master Jethro, "Master was the one that used up a lot of them." He couldn't help but quietly chuckle, "He's quite the regular patient, but he always manages to pull through."

Skits' attention was drawn from Brauner to the one and only Cervus that had blessed them with his presence. It was called a Blessing after all. He bowed his head in respect, before dancing in place from excitement. It was hard for him to keep his excitement around his favorite Deity. He wanted nothing more than to run up to the Stag and have deep conversations about herbs and new medicines and techincs, but he held himself together. He looked at Kit, who was growling and tense at the new experience. It wasn't uncommon for those outside the Guild to be nervous and unsure of the magic they process and their Deities. He placed a paw on her back to reassure her that everything was okay!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Brauner, Kit (ID)
   Mentioned: The group
   "Talk""Thoughts"

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Place 3
He paused as he allowed everyone to regain their thoughts of what was going on. He looked down as the huntress Deva approached him, "It is an honor to see you once again my deity, I hope that our success in our hunt and this blessing pleases you!" He nodded his head thankfully, "It certainly does Deva. It certainly does." He smiled again before continuing. "Myst, Nyx, Cedar, Sora, Deva, Kit, and to those who are not here yet, it is okay to be confused right now. Everything will be made clear, but first...I have some important news!"

His tail bobbed back and forth before turning towards Brauner, "After much talk, the Deities and I have decided to promote you for your hard work and dedication to the pack." He stood proud, "You will now be working alongside Mato as an Agent of the Guild! You may still help out as an alchemist and healer, but now you have even more responsibilities. Are you up for the task?"

Addressed: The group, Brauner
Mentioned: Everyone here
"Speak"

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

Participation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:32 pm

AREA 3

The young brown female he had greeted earlier followed him to ask a question.... an incredibly rude question in his opinion, even if she had prefaced it with a 'not to be rude.' The girl didn't even introduce herself. No matter, Brauner paid her no mind. He was far more interested in hearing his Deity's words and basking in his warmth than he was in humoring the girl's impropriety.

When the divine stag's gaze turned towards him, Brauner grovelled lower, holding his breath as he awaited the god's words, whatever they may be.

"After much talk, the Deities and I have decided to promote you for your hard work and dedication to the pack. You will now be working alongside Mato as an Agent of the Guild! You may still help out as an alchemist and healer, but now you have even more responsibilities. Are you up for the task?"

Brauner lay still, his eyes wide with shock as he tried to process this... Cervus... chose him. To be Agent? This had to be some kind of mistake. He had to have been dreaming, for this to be happening right here, right now... he was utterly speechless. To be given this chance... to help keep order in the Guild... to be an Agent, just as his father Falk once was. It was a tremendous honor. He glanced over to Skits. Brauner could never abandon his duties as an Alchemist and he very much enjoyed working alongside Skits, but Agent... and Cervus did say he could continue helping as an Alchemist. The decision was an easy one. He slowly stood up, carrying himself high and with pride, as his father always told him to. He collected himself and his thoughts, and bowed his head to Cervus, eyes closed.

"It would be my honor to serve the Guild as Agent," Brauner said, doing his best to maintain his poise and accept this with dignity. He looked up, meeting Cervus' turquoise gaze, and he smiled, unable to fully contain the emotion he felt deep inside. He bowed again. "I won't let you down, Cervus. Thank you."

Mentioned: Sora, Skits

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

Participation : 58

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Area #

"By the way... she did see you just now." It was his sisters choice of words that distracted him from the three feminine newcomers and he widened his eyes for a moment, before he shook it off "Pfft, So?" he'd say, before glancing back at the three newcomers again and he swayed his tail lightly "You know... women don't like men with wandering eyes... shows he could be a potential cheater," a slight gasp escaped his lips as Artemis spoke. Ancien never considered himself a cheater if he were to actually commit to a relationship, yes he liked to look at girls and stuff..but he'd never cheat.

"Myst, Nyx, Cedar, Sora, Deva, Kit, and to those who are not here yet, it is okay to be confused right now. Everything will be made clear, but first...I have some important news!" Ancien turned his head as the deity spoke once again, even if it wasn't directed towards him, he still wanted to hear what the stag had to say "After much talk, the Deities and I have decided to promote you for your hard work and dedication to the pack." 'A promotion..? Man...The Deities must really like Brauner...' he thought, Ace would never wish for a promotion, he loved being a defender..but that wouldn't mean if the Deities did offer such an honor to him that he would deny it.. "You will now be working alongside Mato as an Agent of the Guild! You may still help out as an alchemist and healer, but now you have even more responsibilities. Are you up for the task?" 'Wow...An Agent, alongside Mato? Heh...Sucks to be Mato' Ace liked Brauner and he had nothing wrong to say about him, but he did know that Brauner was notorious for lecturing and scolding Mato, which was fun to watch but he doubt it was fun to be on the recieving end of one of Brauner's lectures...Perhaps this would present an opportunity for his brother to learn a thing or to...That is if Brauner doesn't scare him to much

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Addressed) Artemis

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Myst, Cedar, Assy, Brauner, Mato, Cervus

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Area 3

A familiar voice snapped Myst out of her thoughts, "Yo, Myst! Thought you said you weren't much of a pack wolf? Guess you decided to stop being a bore, huh? Or maybe you just couldn't get enough of me?" 'Oh my god...' she mentally face palmed herself, although she did indeed enjoy Nyx's company at one point...she did downright ditch her and that was enough to make Myst loose interest in the female completely, but she had to admit, she liked the females fiery personality. "It seems you and that girl have history, hm?" Myst would chuckle at Cedar's words "Yea, nothing special though. Had her hunt me a rabbit back at the other place, then she ditched me, and called me boring...So shes not worth my time." she'd say with a light smile, "I think you could do so much better than that..." she felt her breath hitch when Cedar whispered into her ear, but she was able to regain her breath back and it was accompanied by a sly smirk "Oh really? Care to enlighten me?" she'd ask and the suspension of what Cedar would do from her words was already starting to kill her

Addressed: Cedar, Nyx(indirectly)
------------------------------------------
Mentioned: -
----------------------------------------
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Area 3

Not long after the fire god spoke the first time, the god spoke again but it was directed towards the newcomers...then it was directed towards Brauner, "After much talk, the Deities and I have decided to promote you for your hard work and dedication to the pack. You will now be working alongside Mato as an Agent of the Guild! You may still help out as an alchemist and healer, but now you have even more responsibilities. Are you up for the task?" Cervus's words made Mato lay his ears back...he and Brauner...? working together? Mato didn't really have anything against Brauner, or anyone for that matter but...He just knew that Brauner was famous for lecturing him and everything else...It was kind of nice that their duties before kept them apart to where it wasn't annoying...but now..the two of them were Agents together...

Mato didn't really know what to think...but he suddenly felt really small, but maybe this was for the best for the Guild...Mato wasn't the best Agent, he knew that...but he was trying to change at his own pace, but maybe the Guild couldn't afford to wait, Brauner would have been a much better choice in the first place...afterall his father was an agent...he didn't even know what rank his parents had before the war...A soft sigh escaped his lips and he lowered his head, maybe...maybe it wont be as bad as he thought..but he wasn't sure

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed: -
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Mato on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

Participation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Area 3

"Yeah, nothing special though. Had her hunt me a rabbit back at the other place, then she ditched me, and called me boring... so she's not worth my time," Myst explained. Cedar eyed the lanky female in the distance, watching as she sat near the fire. With such a gangly figure, oversized paws, and such wild, messy-looking fur, the girl was hardly a catch... it looked as if she was snuggled up to some other female, who had a male at her other side. Cedar shook her head. Such degeneracy...

"She's a fool to pass up a beauty such as yourself..." she breathed out, leaning into Myst.

"Oh really? Care to enlighten me?" Cedar chuckled upon receiving the challenge... she looked to Myst, eyelids lowered and a sly smile marking her features. She languidly began to circle around Myst, to view her from all her best angles, her fluffy tail brushing across Myst's flank and back.  She stopped in front of the other female, gazing upon her gorgeous, feminine face... gazing into her deep golden eyes... Cedar leaned in for a tense few moments... only to push Myst back with a gentle press of a forepaw into her chest.

She drew back. "Are you enlightened now, Myst?" Cedar purred. She winked to the other female, then trotted away, her tail waving behind her.

Addressed: Myst

Mentioned: Nyx, Talena, Jethro

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 12:24 am

Area 3

Asriella sighed looking around before noticing the fire changing. She had not noticed anything the others were doing as she hadn't really been paying too much attention to anyone. Almost just keeping her head down and that was it. But the fire- Something about it, She seemed to stare at it until it began to morph into some sort of.. Deer thing. Asriellas eyes widened and she backed up a bit- before bumping into something- No.. Someone. Asriellas eyes widened as she quickly turned around bowing her head respectively. "Oh my god Im so sorry! I, I didnt mean to!" She whimpered out looking into his golden- no piercing yellow eyes. His fur seemed to be a dark grey, mixed with some light grey underfur and inner ears. Another dark grey seeming wolf with a little more taken care of fur seemed to be sitting near him aswell. Her eyes tail stayed in between her legs as she looked at the one she bumped into once more. 'God this is so embarrasing..'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Addressed: Mato

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Ancien Cervus

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 am

Area 3

Olga continued to stare at the idiocy all around her. There were so many wolves here all of a sudden, and a couple that looked like hybrids, it made her more alert. 'They invite so much others. How do they plan to feed all?' she thought, more concerned with eating than anything, she casually stood up and moved closer to where the stag lay, she wanted to eat, and due to her being both hungry and irritated, she was starting to care less about their 'blessing'.

That was until her chance slipped away. The fire swelled and parted to reveal some ghostly stag thing. She stared at it without flinching and just sighed. "What, so ghost exist now? nelépyj*". she said to it, this was unbelievable. She looked to her sides at everyone before looking back at the stag, "Is a prank?" she asked bluntly, this wasn't normal and she wasn't buying it. She was getting wary so she stood up taller and glared at everyone that moved near her.

Mentioned: Cervus, everyone
*Absurd.

Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Place 4

As more and more newcomers poured into the area, Talena become more and more anxious. Her eyes continued to scan the area as she took a moment to check out each new individual. Yes, she was judging them all hardcore. "What the fuck was that?" She laughed softly at Nyx's confusion. It was obviously clear to her who was making all the commotion, but of course this new girl wouldn't. She looked over in Ancien and Mato's direction once again as she spoke. "That annoying ass sound would be the childish scream of Mato, the Guild's grownup pup." Honestly, she didn't mind Mato all that much, but she was speaking the truth about his mental state. He acted more like a pup than an adult.

Moments later the darker female spoke up again, but this time it was towards one of the newcomers. "Yo, Myst! Thought you said you weren't much of a pack wolf? Guess you decided to stop being a bore, huh? Or maybe you just couldn't get enough of me?" Her gaze followed the girls to land on the 'Myst'. She was a pretty decent looking girl, which translated to a threat in her mind. A soft growl erupted from her throat as her gaze stared daggers through the brown tinted female. If she was going to properly pull off making Jethro jealous she couldn't have another female come steal away her distraction. But it didn't seem to be a current issue, because she felt another presense move to the side of her. She glanced over to recognize Nyx sitting there now, forming a sort of sandwich with her and Jet. A grin grew on her features as she noticed the glance the darker female was giving the other Master. This girl really had balls and Talena loved it. To prove this, and further taunt Jet, she leaned her body back against the darker female's and even rested her head on her shoulder for a brief moment. That was until she felt a nudge from Jethro. Talena's lavender gaze now fell on him as she smirked softly. She could tell her teasing had paid off and was happy to see him show some sort of possession, even if she wouldn't consider herself to belong to him.

The commotion in the area continued to grow as all of the wolves present mingled amongst themselves. It was really beginning to feel like a proper Bonfire Blessing now, but all that was missing was the presence of a deity. She knew it wouldn't be long though as the heat from the fire began to grow. A smile grew on her features as the tawny female stared excitedly into the flames. "Everyone! Be quiet," Jethro yelled out as the flames swirled wildly before parting to allow the deity through. Cervus. He addressed everyone in the area with a warm welcome before turning towards Jethro and her. Her ears lowered slightly in worry at the stag's serious glance. If they were about to get yelled out, it was surely all because of Jethro and his stupid wish to let these damn strangers join in the blessing. And then he spoke. "It has been a long time, my friends." Phew. Talena let out a sign of relief as she nodded her head politely in response. "I've missed you, Cervus." A sense of sweetness spread through her as she spoke up. While it may be a bit biased towards her love of fire, Cervus had always been her favorite deity throughout her whole life so she was thrilled to see him once again.

Cervus continued to speak to everyone in the area, though Talena was having a bit of a hard time focusing. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild." New members?! It had been so long since the Guild had new members, let alone such a large number of them as once. She glanced to Jethro with a soft smile and a nod. He was right after all... guess she had to give him some slack now. The next part of the speech was directed at Brauner and so her gaze fell on the brown male. "After much talk, the Deities and I have decided to promote you for your hard work and dedication to the pack. You will now be working alongside Mato as an Agent of the Guild! You may still help out as an alchemist and healer, but now you have even more responsibilities. Are you up for the task?" Talena's jaw dropped. A promotion! This was the most wonderful news! She respected Brauner greatly and was excited for him to move up into the position. Her gaze drifted over to Mato to see how he was handling the news only to find him pouting slightly. A slight frowned formed at this, but she didn't feel bad for the male. He needed to extra guidance and she knew in the long run they would form to be a great duo. It just may take a few scoldings here and there.

And then a new voice filled the area. Well, maybe not entirely new, but it was the first time she had heard it in awhile. Talena glanced over to Olga, the stranger from the beach, only to find her glaring around at everyone in the area. "What, so ghost exist now? Nelépyj. Is a prank?" She frowned at the female's words. Was that seriously what she wanted to know right now? She bit her lip as she tried to keep herself from addressing the rudeness of the female. With Cervus present she really didn't feel like being seen as a bad Master and scolding a newcomer for not knowing the basics of their beliefs. "Olga, I can assure you, this is not a prank." She smiled softly as she spoke up, trying to be as friendly as possible.

Addressed: Nyx, Cervus, Olga
Mentioned: Nyx, Myst, Ancien, Mato, Jethro, Cervus, Olga

KEY

"Talena's Words"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Words"

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Place 3
"It would be my honor to serve the Guild as Agent. I won't let you down, Cervus. Thank you." Cervus nodded his head at the now Agent's words. "I know you will not, Brauner." He looked over at Mato, who seemed to be a little unsure of the promotion. "Agent Mato, do not think Brauner's promotion is to make up for your inexperience. Your youthfulness and adventurous nature is why you two will work well together. Their needs to be balance, and the Deities believe this combination would be the best." He smiled to reassure the young Agent to keep doing what he was doing! "Now then!" He shook his head as he turned to the first Newcomer, Myst.

He waited until Myst was 'free' from the other before approaching. It was obvious Cervus was trying to hold back a smile. "Myst, my dear, you may not be aware of everything that is going on here, but you've been selected, along with the others to become a part of the Guild, or pack." He shook his head once again, "With your fiery nature and tracking abilities, we've selected you to become a Tracker as a Messenger. You'll be sent on missions to outside lands to talk with outsides groups, as well as collect items for the Guild. There are lots of adventures in your future. Do you accept this Rank, Myst?"

Before Myst could answer, he turned to the other Newcomer, Cedar. "The Deities knew you would come as well, so we have chose a rank for you as well. We see lots of herbs and knowledge in your future, so we have selected Alchemy as a herbalist. You will need lots of knowledge as you learn to heal and tend to the others of the Guild. Do you accept this rank?" His tailed bobbed back and forth as he waited for the responses even though he knew what they would say.

Addressed: Brauner, Mato, Myst, Cedar
Mentioned: Mostly, Mato, Myst, Cedar
"Speak"

Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

Participation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Place 1
The young girl rushed through the area happily, her tongue hanging from her mouth as she skipped and hopped along. The stone archway in front of her held no specific meaning to her, but she found beauty in it anyways. Her mind raced about the message and what it would mean for her and her new friend. She hoped it would all be good things and so she continued on, forgetting to look back and see if the male had managed to keep up.

Place 2
As Maell continued to wander forward, she noticed a light up ahead. Her heart raced at the sight and she stopped for a moment to take it all in. "That must be the light! The one the message was talking about!" She yipped out happily. After a few seconds of hopping around excitedly, the girl continued forward once again as she yelled out, "Let's go Cobalt!" She had no clue how close or far behind the male was. There was no time to stop and check.

Place 3
The site and smells of other canines finally brought the ball of excitement to a stop. She managed to slow down her pace as she entered the new area. There was a huge fire in the middle surrounded by a bunch of new faces she'd never seen before. Maell wondered what they were all doing there, gathered together and talking among themselves, but her attention was quickly guided elsewhere. Standing in front of the fire was the most beautiful creature her eyes had ever seen... the magical fire deer. "Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus. One of the Deities, of this Guild."Her jaw dropped open in shock at the sight as her heart race began to quicken again. It was a deity! She collected herself just enough to hear the stag say, "You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild." Now everything seemed to be falling into place. The small boy from before must have been Vita! She smiled to herself as she thought over everything before coming to realize the last part of the deer's message. Become part of the Guild? She wasn't too sure of this, she had to wait for her family still. They would come back.. she knew it. And what would they think of her if she joined in with a new group? Oh how they'd be disappointed in her. But the Gods wanted this, so it had to be fine, right? With all sorts of worries and concerns running through the girl's mind, she completely blocked out the rest of the commotion and talking going on around her.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Cobalt
Mentioned: Cobalt, Vita aka Feliks (LOL), and everyone else in the area

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's speech"

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

Participation : 44

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 3:41 pm

Area 3

"She's a fool to pass up a beauty such as yourself..."  Myst would huff with a know-it-all roll of her eyes and she swished her tail "Psh, tell me about it, she don't know what shes missing" she'd say before looking at her with a curious side-eye with a brow raised as Cedar started to circle her, she could feel Cedar's tail brushing against her and she smirked, whatever she was doing, Myst liked it. When Cedar stopped in front of her, she faced her and looked back into her eyes, it was a deep eye contact that made Myst's ears laid back in a bashful way, but she could feel her body heat rise in temperature as Cedar began to lean in towards her, she was definitely in the moment until she felt a paw push her chest back and it caused her to snap out of it.

"Are you enlightened now, Myst?" Okay, it was official. Myst was hooked, and she was hooked in deep, this girl knew what she was doing and it only showed how inexperienced she herself was...it was kind of embarrassing, it took her a moment to realize that Cedar was walking away from her... OH HELL NAW! Myst got up from her sitting position, taking a moment to glance over at Assy, luckily she had gone and bumped into somebody, fortunately the wolf looked rather cute and non threatening...so she left it alone, but she'd keep an ear out. After ensuring her sister's safety she started to walk after Cedar with pure pursuit and determination in her eyes, she HAD to prove herself.

But...Myst stopped in her tracks when the deity approached her and her ears laid back in respect as the flaming stag spoke to her Myst, my dear, you may not be aware of everything that is going on here, but you've been selected, along with the others to become a part of the Guild, or pack. 'Psh, tell me something I don't know' she thought "With your fiery nature and tracking abilities, we've selected you to become a Tracker as a Messenger. You'll be sent on missions to outside lands to talk with outsides groups, as well as collect items for the Guild. There are lots of adventures in your future. Do you accept this Rank, Myst?" she listened to the stag closely and weighed out her options...

Myst would admit that she had better tracking abilities compared to other wolves, she went quiet for a moment as she thought about her choice, in the meantime Cervus seemed to turn to Cedar "The Deities knew you would come as well, so we have chose a rank for you as well. We see lots of herbs and knowledge in your future, so we have selected Alchemy as a herbalist. You will need lots of knowledge as you learn to heal and tend to the others of the Guild. Do you accept this rank?" well at least Cedar would be joining alongside her...but that wasn't her concern...

What about Assy? The two just got reunited and she wasn't about to let a guild, pack, or whatever tear them apart, especially since Assy just finished running away from a pack, she wasn't about to leave her side again, ever. Even if it meant possibly loosing out on true love, Family was more important. "Uhm...Cervus...sir, I am truly honored by your offer but I have a concern...My sister, Assy. What will become of her if i accept this generous offer? Will i still be able to see her and will she be able to see me? Will she too be given a rank and join this guild? Forgive me if I sound rude, but we just got reunited and I am not about to let some pack tear us apart, no matter the offer." she'd say, her eyes narrowing slightly. No she did not care if this guy could burn her to a crisp in a second, she wasn't going to join anyone without her sister at her side, and that was that, she left her once and she wasn't about to leave her again, not without a fight.

Addressed: Cervus, Cedar, Assy (NV)
Mentioned: Mato, Assy
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Area 3

As Mato was still deep in thought over Brauner's promotion, it took someone bumping into him for him to snap back into reality "Oh my god Im so sorry! I, I didnt mean to!" his ears laid back at the females slight freak out, but he took a moment to look her over and his ears laid back as his body heat started to rise, not in rage or anything...was he blushing?! Of course he prayed that he was...on the inside not on the out "Uh...Its okay, its okay...I know you didn't mean to, its fine" he'd say with a slight wag of his tail 'Caaaaan you feeeel the looooooove toniiiight?' Oh God! What was he thinking???!!!!! Mato shook his head and clear his throat 'Okay...Act cool, act like Ancien, you've seen him do this a hundred times' Ancien probably was staring at him in anticipation and judgement, he'd sigh out in nervousness "Uhm...Hi...My names Mato..." he'd breathe out, sharing his signature friendly smile in hopes to make her more comfortable.

"Agent Mato," His head turned when he heard Cervus address him...Agent Mato...he didn't know if he would ever get used to anyone calling him that, especially since no one did it very often "Do not think Brauner's promotion is to make up for your inexperience. Your youthfulness and adventurous nature is why you two will work well together. Their needs to be balance, and the Deities believe this combination would be the best."" The deity's words and smile completely reassured him! It gave him great happiness to know that the Deities wanted him to continue doing what he was doing and to keep being himself! His cheerful light came back into his aura and his tail started wagging, he needed that reassurance and confidence, he felt happier now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed: Assy, Cervus
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Area 3

Cedar trotted away from Myst, then stopped and coyly looked over her shoulder to see if the other female would pursue her. She did. Myst followed after Cedar, but both wolves' attention was torn from their flirtatious fun and the focus shifted to the great stag enveloped by a hot blaze. Previously, Cedar could more or less simply ignore its words, but now, with its steady gaze focused on her and Myst, she felt compelled to devote her complete attention to it. She glanced at Myst through the corner of her eye when the deer directed its words to her. This deer... selected Myst to become a member of this Guild, as a Messenger? Before Cedar had the chance to hear Myst's response, the spirit's attention was now on her.

"The Deities knew you would come as well, so we have chose a rank for you as well. We see lots of herbs and knowledge in your future, so we have selected Alchemy as a herbalist. You will need lots of knowledge as you learn to heal and tend to the others of the Guild. Do you accept this rank?" It was so sudden. Cedar didn't think that coming all the way down here would lead to her being invited to join a pack... she had received many invitations before and each one ended poorly, so who was to say this would not be the same? But with this deer here, a god... she contemplated what she would do more deeply.

It had offered her a position as Alchemist. The name confused her for a few seconds before the task was explained to her. Her duty would be to collect herbs, to learn to heal... it was seemingly the same as the medicine wolves of her birth pack. It had been a prestigious position, one she always craved to access, but was barred from due to her lowly lineage. The deer gave her the chance to fulfill her childhood desires and besides... perhaps living in a pack again wouldn't be so bad...

She thought for a second before saying, "I will accept your gracious offer with honor, sir." She bowed her head to the stag, then looked to Myst to hear her response, ears pricked and eager.

"Uhm...Cervus...sir, I am truly honored by your offer but I have a concern...My sister, Assy. What will become of her if i accept this generous offer? Will i still be able to see her and will she be able to see me? Will she too be given a rank and join this guild? Forgive me if I sound rude, but we just got reunited and I am not about to let some pack tear us apart, no matter the offer," Myst said. Cedar turned away, ears lowering. Cedar didn't care much whether Asriella joined the Guild or not, but it would be such a shame if she were to be separated from Myst and could never see her again, all because of that girl.

Her focus traveled to Asriella, far off from the two of them, speaking with a grey-furred male, and her eyes narrowed to slits, before she became stoic.

Mentioned: Myst, Asriella, Mato

Back to top Go down
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Place 3

Cervus's ears rotated in Myst's direction as she contemplated their offer. This wasn't unexpected, the Deities knew this would most likely happen with their recent reunion. "Uhm...Cervus...sir, I am truly honored by your offer but I have a concern...My sister, Assy. What will become of her if i accept this generous offer? Will i still be able to see her and will she be able to see me? Will she too be given a rank and join this guild? Forgive me if I sound rude, but we just got reunited and I am not about to let some pack tear us apart, no matter the offer." He turned his head in Assy's direction as he spoke, "We will not step in the middle of a family reunion, so we will allow Assy to stay in the territory. Her nature is sweet, but we feel she just needs a little bit more time before we can accept her into the Guild." He turned back to Myst with a smile, "I'm sure you can show her the way Messenger Myst. It has a has a very nice ring to it."

"I will accept your gracious offer with honor, sir." He turned to Cedar, which didn't take her very long to decide. "Thank you, Cedar. I'm sure you will do well! You can work with our other Alchemist, Skits." Cervus pointed in the direction of Skits. He glanced between the bother of them, "Congratulations to the both of you! Welcome to the Guild!" Fire slowing flowed from his antlers and circled the two in his blessing giving them both the Guild's mark. The fire didn't burn, but felt nice and warm to the touch. (This is where the Guild's mark will appear on your wolf's body. You can have it appear anywhere you like!) When the fire phased out, he moved on.

He come to stand in front of the tanned colored wolf, Olga. The one he knew would be the hardest to persuade to join them. "Hello, Olga. I can assure you just as Master Talena has, this is not a prank." He reached out and nuzzled the female to assure her, he was real. "We have position picked out for you as well if you accept. We have chosen the Healer rank as an Alchemist. With your rational thinking and knowledge about plants, you can make a fine Alchemist."

He looked up as he spotted Maell entering the Meadow. "Ah Maell, you made it! We have a ranked picked out for you as well. Would you like to become a Messenger?" He waited for their responses.

Addressed: Myst, Cedar, Olga, Maell
Mentioned: Myst, Cedar, Assy, Skits, Olga, Maell
"Speak"

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Area 3

"We will not step in the middle of a family reunion, so we will allow Assy to stay in the territory. Her nature is sweet, but we feel she just needs a little bit more time before we can accept her into the Guild." A soft smile appeared on Myst's lips at the Stag's words and she nodded "Then I humbly accept your offer, Cervus. Thank you, I'll try not to let any of you down" she'd say, "I'm sure you can show her the way Messenger Myst. It has a has a very nice ring to it." Messenger Myst...It did indeed have a very nice ring to it, it felt almost fulfilling to have such responsibility again as she once did, even though it wasn't the most joyous experience...she still felt looked up to and relied on, which was something she liked "Indeed it does." she'd say with a nod, 'Now where was I?' she thought as she glanced in Cedar's direction, "Thank you, Cedar. I'm sure you will do well! You can work with our other Alchemist, Skits." a slight smirk appeared on her features...'Nurse Cedar...Looks like I might have to stick to that' a soft chuckle escaped her lips, before looking at the flaming stag once more as he spoke again. "Congratulations to the both of you! Welcome to the Guild!" Suddenly as the stag's fire around its antlers grew, a warming sensation started to appear under Myst's chin, it wasn't at all painful or anything, it was actually kind of soothing...and just as sudden as it started, it stopped, she could only assume that she had gotten some special mark or blessing for accepting the invitation to join the pack, but she had other things that she'd rather focus on...

After Cervus moved his attention towards other members, with a smirk Myst started to approach Cedar "So...I suppose now you are Nurse Cedar, or...Would you prefer Doctor?" she'd tease with a chuckle as she sat down in front of her, her tail swaying as she looked at Cedar

Addressed: Cedar, Cervus
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 12:20 am

Area 3

"Thank you, Cedar. I'm sure you will do well! You can work with our other Alchemist, Skits." The deer gestured towards this Skits. In that direction, she saw three different wolves: a tall solid-looking male with dark brown fur, a short male with a lot of thick curly fur, and a short stocky wolf with several scars and apparently an aggression issue. Cedar was not too sure if she wanted to go over there, that scarred wolf made her feel a bit nervous, but she figured she should get to know her fellow Alchemist. It was a strange title, but she would get used to it. It had a nice sense of honor to it.

She looked over to Myst again to hear that she would be joining the Guild alongside her. They made brief eye contact and Cedar winked before turning back to Cervus.

"Congratulations to the both of you! Welcome to the Guild!" With that, the flame enveloping the god's antlers burst into a mighty blaze, the flames flowing from him and swirling around her. The flames concentrated around her left forepaw, consuming it. She stared in awe at how the fire didn't burn her at all, instead leaving her feeling warm and cozy. The flames dissipated and she lifted her forepaw, looking at the mark it left on the pad of her paw. It still glowed slightly but soon faded to reveal its shape. She set her paw down and sat, then watched as Cervus moved on.

"So...I suppose now you are Nurse Cedar, or... would you prefer Doctor?" Myst said with a chuckle as she approached Cedar, then sat before her with a swaying tail.

"Ooh, Doctor Cedar? I quite like the sound of that..." Cedar purred, standing up and looking Myst up and down... her eyelids lowered as she gazed upon the other female's visage and a smirk crept onto her features. She lightly touched Myst's foreleg with a paw. "Are you here for a check-up, dear? Tell me... where does it hurt?"

Addressed: Myst

Mentioned: Cervus, Skits, Brauner, Kit

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:18 am

Area 3

Her eyes softened as her tail curled between her legs hearing him reply, "Uh...Its okay, its okay...I know you didn't mean to, its fine" Causing her to let out a soft whimper. Though he brushed it off she still didnt feel it was okay, though seeing his tail wag her eyes softened not in fear but, seeming to be put at ease. It seemed he was truly okay with it so she brushed it off for the moment. "Uhm...Hi...My names Mato..." Hearing him introduce herself she let her eyes widen and she snapped her attention away from the ground and to his eyes, Until seeing the slight pink on his muzzle. Looking away once again she smiled. "My names Asriella, Asriella Callarina." She said with a slight giggle and looking to him once again.  

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: N/A

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:53 am

Area 3

Watching the smaller female, Mato could definitely sense a shy nature emitting off of her and he laid his ears back slightly in thought on how to engage her...he didn't want to frighten her anymore than she seemed to be, so perhaps...He should just be himself, "My names Asriella, Asriella Callarina." he'd show off his friendly smile once again as the female introduced herself "Its a pleasure to meet you, Asriella...Theres no need to be scared here, we're all friendly here, we wont hurt you" he'd give her his goofy grin'Compliment her! Girls don't like goofy guys, be manly!' he'd raise his head slightly to lightly puff out his chest "Asriella...Is a very pretty name, fits you well" he'd manage to say.

Mato turned his head as he felt eyes in their direction, and he saw Cervus with another newcomer looking in their direction, but he wasn't looking at him, the stag was looking at Assy. "We will not step in the middle of a family reunion, so we will allow Assy to stay in the territory. Her nature is sweet, but we feel she just needs a little bit more time before we can accept her into the Guild." it seemed like Assy and that other newcomer were related...He wondered what that was like...He had no family relatives here in the Guild, nonetheless he'd always consider the guild his family and Tamara as his mother, nothing else made sense to him...but he knew that he wasn't blood related to them, a soft sigh escaped his lips before he faced Assy again with another smile "Its nice to hear that you will be able to remain in the territory...We'll have more chances to get to know eachother"

Addressed: Assy
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:20 am

Area 3

Olga huffed as everyone was fixated on the ghostly stag, she had never heard of anything like this in her life, and part of her was irritated because she didn't like not knowing something. She thirsted for knowledge. She decided to 'research' everything that was going on around her even though it made no logical sense to her. She looked at Talena as she was making faces at her question, before she spoke up; 'Olga, I can assure you, this is not a prank.' She looked at the 'leader figure' and raised an eyebrow "Da, this is what you been leading me up for? from start of meeting me. Your disorganised pack all flock to fires for fairy tale and fake deer and join together in unified fantasies." she said sarcastically, before laughing slightly,

"Is almost convincing. Supposing you do think some thing through, i can somewhat appreciate effort. Well played." she said, that was her attempt at a compliment on something she found ridiculous, which was a first. She smiled at the female. Though her smile faded again as she stared at the ghostly stag as it began to wander through the crowd and address some of the others gathered. It was approaching an attractive pair of females, which she found slightly funny, guess ghosts appreciate the good things in life, right?

It spoke of ranks in the guild, and she began remembering some of the shit that Jeffery said to her on the beach, some trial thing by a bonfire and the 'dietys', which is what this deer apparently was. She was lost in thought before she felt heat in front of her, only to turn and realise the deer was now stood right in front of her and looking down at her. She stood up and glared at it, trying to make sense of how it was existing and all that, its antlers were on fire and its eyes were glowing, and plant shoots were growing up its legs. Then it spoke in an actually normal sounding voice, 'Hello, Olga. I can assure you just as Master Talena has, this is not a prank.'

Olga just huffed, "Nyet*...Supposing not. How-" she began to question, but was cut off when the deer reached toward her and nuzzled her. It felt hot, and most of all, real. She just stared slightly dumbfounded, it was rare for her facial expression to change but she had one of genuine shock and bewilderment. "kakogo cherta??*" 'We have position picked out for you as well if you accept. We have chosen the Healer rank as an Alchemist. With your rational thinking and knowledge about plants, you can make a fine Alchemist.' So this is what Jeffery meant about ranks. At least the deer could appreciate something she was decent at, but she was still more interested in the fact it was fuckin real.

Olga blinked a few times before sitting back down, studying the features of the deer again, and looking around at the others, she looked back up to its eyes and smirked, "Da.. i accept, i know plants. I research you and how you existing someday." she said, dead-set on achieving that goal if anything, it made no sense to her how this thing existed but somehow it did, so her interest was regained. "Spasiba*, fake deer." she said, half serious and half as a joke. That was her name for him now.

Addressed: Talena, Cervus
Mentioned: Talena, Cervus, Myst and Cedar somewhat

*No
*What the hell??
*Thank you
Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Area 3

"Ooh, Doctor Cedar? I quite like the sound of that..." Myst would smirk, as her tail continue to sway against the ground beneath her "Oh, do you now? Well then, I guess I need to make sure I call you that from now on" she'd smirk "How do you like the sound of that, Doctor?" a chuckle escaped her lips. Watching the other female as she touched her foreleg with her own paw, "Are you here for a check-up, dear? Tell me... where does it hurt?" she dramatically plopped down on her side "Oh, simply everywhere, Im just miserable. Its pitiful really, what can you do for me Doctor?" a soft chuckle escaped her lips again, she was on her side completely, and it made her curious to how Cedar would react.

Addressed: Cedar
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

Participation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:40 pm

Place 3
A few moments passed before Maell came back into full consciousness of everything going on around her. Her blue orbs scanned the area once again as the deer continued to speak to the wolves in the area. She just managed to focus enough to overhear one of them getting their rank. "I'm sure you can show her the way Messenger Myst. It has a has a very nice ring to it." Her eyes landed on the figure who was being referred to as "Messenger Myst", only to notice that she actually knew the girl. It was the rude female from back in the woods! A soft smile appeared of her features despite coming to this realization. She was happy to see that the girl had found a pack to join, and by the close interactions she was having with another female, a friend. The stag walked away from the pair, turned towards another female in the area, and then looked at her. "Ah Maell, you made it! We have a rank picked out for you as well. Would you like to become a Messenger?" Maell stared at Cervus for a second, her eyes wide as she processed the question. A Messenger? That meant she'd have to work with Myst... But oh well! If it's what the deities wanted, then she'd give it to them! "Of course!" She barked happily in response, bounding towards the deer with joy. "I'd be honored to."
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mentioned: Cervus, Myst, Cedar

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:11 pm

Place 3
Jethro sat quietly as Cervus took over the Blessing. They did this for the Deities anyways, and it would be extremely rude of him to interrupt. Not only that, he would be ashamed of himself personally, and as a Master if he was to do such a thing. He just sat patiently next Talena as the Deity made his rounds. He did keep his eyes on the new black Newcomer that was getting a little to friendly with Talena, but he held his tongue. He never felt like this before, but maybe his feelings were growing stronger for the Master of Fire. After eyeing Nyx, he turned his attention back to Cervus. "You will now be working alongside Mato as an Agent of the Guild! You may still help out as an alchemist and healer, but now you have even more responsibilities. Are you up for the task?" "A promotion! That is important news!" He had no doubt in his mind that Brauner would be able to fill the position greatly! Once the Deity had moved on, he approached the now Agent, "Congratulations Brauner, you deserved it!" He nodded his head in respect. He planned to greet all the Newcomers as well once Cervus was finished.

After announcing the promotion, Cervus started making his way to the Newcomers. He promoted Myst to Messenger, and Cedar to an Herbalist. Jet looked over at the wolf they called Assy. She was speaking the Agent Mato even though she seemed very timid. Mato, himself, seemed timid in the situation. Perhaps, it would do them both some good. Jet smiled as he continued watching the Blessing. His tail began to wag as all the Newcomers were accepting Cervus's offer. Who wouldn't accept an offer from a God? Even Olga accepted her rank as Healer, which surprised him! Maell accepted her rank as Messenger as well! "Could this day get any better!?"

Addressed: Brauner
Mentioned: Brauner, Myst, Cedar, Assy, Mato, Olga, Maell
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 1:19 am

Area 3

Her eyes softened looking around as she saw the scene with her sister and Cedar, Though she let a soft whimper escape her maw as she looked away and to her paws, Snuggling her muzzle into her scarf slightly, Until hearing Mato spoke up "Its a pleasure to meet you, Asriella...Theres no need to be scared here, we're all friendly here, we wont hurt you" She let her ears lay flat against her skull, Slightly sitting down not wanting to interupt her sister.. 'Its fine.. There just friends.. Hmph.. Still something isnt right-' Though her thoughts were interupted by Mato once again. "Asriella...Is a very pretty name, fits you well" Eyes widening she looked at him, glad her muzzle was hidden beneath her scarf. "I-Its not that unique.. I uh.." She muttered looking away letting her eyes trail a bit around the scenery. "Its nice to hear that you will be able to remain in the territory...We'll have more chances to get to know eachother" Her eyes softened as she never even bothered to let her eyes trail to him even for a second before speaking- "Yeah I guess.. Im really only here for my sister though.. The one with the other dark brown female."   She motioned her head toward Myst and Cedar, Letting a sigh escape her lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Myst and Cedar  

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Area 3

Watching Assy, he saw her glance over at two females interacting kind of out of the way of the blessing, Mato recognized the interaction as he saw his brother, Ancien, do it alot with other females...or at least try to. It was kind of weird to see two females interact in a similiar way though...Mato would look over at Assy as he heard a whimper escape her, his ears laid back "Hey, are you okay?" he'd ask her, before looking at her as she buried her muzzle into the red object around her neck...he'd tilt his head in a rather adorable curiosity "Hey...uh...If you don't mind me asking, what is that? Around your neck, what is it?" he'd ask with a slight wag of his tail. His curiosity of the female only grew as she seemed to look away from him when he complimented her name "-Its not that unique.. I uh.." 'Girls are so weird...' he'd shake his head, he never understood girls like the way Ancien did...he barely understood Talena's actions and he grew up with her, "Yeah I guess.. Im really only here for my sister though.. The one with the other dark brown female." he'd glance over at the other two females once again when Assy motioned to them, he let out a soft sigh as well before facing Assy again "It must be nice...Having a blood related family...Whereas I was born into the Guild...I dont have any blood related siblings...actually My mother and father passed away when I was really young...But some members of the guild took me in as one of their own" he'd smile softly

Addressed: Assy
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Mato on Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amor Meadow - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next