ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Amor Meadow - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

AMOR MEADOW

Place 1Place 2Place 3
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 KpSiv7D
Capricornus60
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 DrF220A
Jeni-Sue
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 Fqnp9lp
CAStock
Place 4Place 5Place 6
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 UisNPbH
kayosa-stock
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 7wBw5FW
Burtn
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EhY9xW2
FoxStox

Big Prey in the Area
Whitetail Deer, Elk, Mountain Goat, Wild Boar, Moose

Small Prey in the Area

Last edited by Jethro on Sat May 05, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

Participation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 1:36 am

AREA 4

"I'm sorry, Brauner...I didn't mean to offend you...I didn't mean it to come out that way... Guess I kinda got lost in the moment," said Mato, straightening his posture and standing as an Agent should. "Again, Brauner. I apologize...I'll be more careful next time."

"It's alright, you needn't apologize so much. Once is enough for me," said Brauner calmly and evenly.

Tamara spoke up, with such fear and worry in her voice. Brauner could only imagine how she must feel now, the thoughts that must be running through her mind. He could hardly bear the thought of what might have happened during that hunt himself, but Tamara... Mato was practically her son, and it was any mother's worst nightmare to go before her children.

"In a time of hunt, there is no spotlight. There is the pack, our pack. Our sole purpose is to guarantee that they flourish. The only honor that we shall hold is to honor our deities," Tamara said, before turning away. He nodded at her words.

It was quiet now. Uncomfortable. It was a relief that the Guild Masters arrived then.

"Well I see that you guys can be useful after all! Man, that really is a meal fit for the Guild! It's practically a feast, don't you think Jet?"

"It sure is! Great work everyone! It's going to be a great night for sure! Is everyone okay though?"

"Yes. We've been blessed to have been able to take down such a stag without anyone getting hurt," Brauner said. He smiled now, deciding it would be best to look on the bright side of things for the rest of the night. "That's a good sign from the Deities, I think. Tonight's blessing will surely bring the Guild good fortune."

His gaze traveled to Mato and Tamara, who were both quiet. Mato had separated himself from the rest of the group and had this serious look on his face and a gloomy air about him. Tamara was turned away from everyone else, also with a serious and gloomy air about her. He hated to see them like this on what was meant to be a joyous occasion. He walked towards the boy and stopped a few feet away from him.

"Hey now, Mato. Cheer up. Don't let a scolding spoil the Bonfire Blessing for you, alright?" he said gently, offering Mato a soft smile. He walked back over to Tamara and sat near her. "Hey, try to relax for the rest of the night. Let's leave all our worries for tomorrow and have a good time."

Addressed: Jethro, Talena, Mato, Tamara
Mentioned: ---

Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

Participation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 8:56 pm

Area 4

"Well I see that you guys can be useful after all! Man, that really is a meal fit for the Guild! It's practically a feast, don't you think Jet?"

"It sure is! Great work everyone! It's going to be a great night for sure!Is everyone okay though?"

"Yes. We've been blessed to have been able to take down such a stag without anyone getting hurt, That's a good sign from the Deities, I think. Tonight's blessing will surely bring the Guild good fortune."

Frowning at the arrival of one of the Masters Tamara did the best to her ability to wipe her scowl away and remain more regal. "Ah Lady Talena, Lord Jethro. Good timing, the hunt went exceptionally well." She felt a moment of pride as she glanced in the direction of the prey. "Deva shows great progress in his rank. Brauner and Mato's strengths were very much welcomed for this catch." She held her tone evenly looking back to the leaders hoping not too much of the previous conversation had been heard. Now was a time for peace and celebration. Her brothers' disapproval was not something the hunter wished for.

Looking towards Mato who had separated himself from the group sent a painful jolt through the fae. Guilt and anger held her in place. 'How am I supposed to act in a situation like this? Am I being selfish?' Seeing Brauner walk to her adopted child she tore her gaze away and stared at her paws.  A couple moments passed before the tall tell sign of approaching paw steps have Tamara's ears twitching. She lifted her pitiful gaze to meet the brown wolf.

"Hey, try to relax for the rest of the night. Let's leave all our worries for tomorrow and have a good time."

She gave a brief smile to the herbalist. "Thank you, Brauner, and for speaking to Mato." She nudges his shoulder with her nose thankfully feeling a little more at ease.

Addressed: Talena, Jethro, Brauner
Mentioned: Mato, Deva, Prey, Talena, Jethro, Brauner
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Place 4
"It sure is! Great work everyone! It's going to be a great night for sure!Is everyone okay though?" Talena's attention remained on the other Master as he responded. She was glad to see that he was just as excited for the night as she was becoming, but found it odd he had to ask if everyone was fine. Her gaze trailed around for a moment to scan the others, though they all appeared to be fine. Guess that just went to show that he knew more about what it meant to be a leader than she did. She didn't care much about this for the moment however and let out a huff as she awaited everyone to finish up their reunions and what not. Talena had noticed that Mato was particularly quiet and quite beat up over something, but she figured the rest could deal with it. In fact, Brauner and Tamara seemed to be doing just that. THe female let her gaze linger on the two for a moment, noticing that the huntress had nudged the male with her nose. 'Hmm... interesting.'An eyebrow raised at this as a small smirk formed.

She waited a moment longer and then turned to face away from the group, her tail twitching in anticipation. "Alright everyone!" She barked out suddenly, her head whipping over her shoulder to gaze at them. "Let's get going. This celebration isn't going to start itself." And with that, Talena happily strolled off towards the sacred ground where the Bonfire was going to be held. She didn't even stop to think about helping the others drag the stag along, she only had fire on her mind. Besides, she was too good for that and she figured with Jet and Brauner there they would be more than capable of handling it themselves.

Place 3
As the clearing turned into a more wooded surrounding, Talena's anticipation grew. The sun had began to set and as the group traveled into the area, the casting shadows of the trees began to grow and shift. She trudged along on her own, her mind set on doing the one thing she had been practicing and waiting for for so long. She couldn't fail now, there was too much at stake. After a few moments she spotted the spot where the blessing had always been held for generations before, a small clearing surrounded by dense tress with a huge pile of wood stacked in the middle. The wood was obviously singed from past bonfires, but it would fully burn to ash. The sacred ground it was located on and the deities of the Guild prevented that. Talena paced around the pile of wood anxiously, mumbling the words of the fire spell under her breath as she waited for the rest of the Guild to arrive.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Everyone
Mentioned: Everyone and the Bonfire Blessing

KEY
"Talena's Speech"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

Participation : 58

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:16 am

Area 4

"Hey now, Mato. Cheer up. Don't let a scolding spoil the Bonfire Blessing for you, alright?" Mato snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Brauner speak to him, looking over at the other male who gave him a smile, he'd offer a smile in return, but he didn't speak, instead he just got to his paws and lightly followed behind Brauner to the others. His ears laid back when he saw Tamara was just as disappointed as he was which didn't help his mood at all but still he wore a smile "Alright everyone! Let's get going. This celebration isn't going to start itself." looking over in Talena's direction, he'd let out a tired sigh before following after her to the next area.

Area 3

On the way and Upon arrival, Mato was quiet which was uncharacteristic for him, he was lost and deep into his thoughts, he couldn't escape until he bumped into a tree or stumbled in bushes from not paying attention but still he made it. Following Talena to the designated area, when he arrived, he sat down out of Talena's way and just watched her as she paced around the pile of wood, he rose a brow before deciding to speak. "Excited?" Mato would let out a gentle chuckle, remembering when they were pups and how she would always watch the Defenders practice their fire powers and how it always brought her excitement, he'd let out a gentle nostalgic sigh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed: Talena
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Place 4
Jet wagged his tail at the news that no one was hurt during the hunt. "That's a good sign from the Deities, I think. Tonight's blessing will surely bring the Guild good fortune." "I have to agree completely! They are smiling down on us today!" He glanced between the group that was assembled, when he noticed Mato off by himself. Before he could approach, Brauner had walked over to the Agent. Whatever was discussed before they arrived must have affected Mato in some way. Instead of bring it back up again, it seemed best to leave it alone. It looked as though Brauner was making things right. "He has a bright future ahead."

"Deva shows great progress in his rank. Brauner and Mato's strengths were very much welcomed for this catch." He turned his attention to his sister as she spoke. Jet nodded his head, Thank you for the update on everyone's progress. It's nice to see everyone progressing!" He smiled as he looked over the group again. They were a relatively young group, but their abilities were beyond their years. His ear flickered in Talena's direction as she spoke before walking off in the direction of the woods. "She's right, let's get a move on." He grabbed the stag by one of its upper thighs before helping pull.

Place 3
He stopped pulling a couple of yards away from the fire mound. Even though it was short distance, that stag was heavier than it looked and he was slightly out of breathe. "This should be good." He didn't want it too close to the fire mound in case....something were to happen. He didn't their perfectly good dinner to end up "over-done." He looked up at the setting sun. "It's almost time. Hopefully some of the others will arrive soon." With his head set head, he initiated a long howl. It was full of excitement as well as a request for the others to join them if they could.

Addressed: Brauner
Mentioned: Brauner, Talena, Tamara, Mato, Deva
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 11:05 pm

AREA 4

"Thank you, Brauner, and for speaking to Mato," Tamara said with a small smile and a light nudge on his shoulder. Brauner averted his eyes and shuffled his forepaws. He curled his tail around his legs when he became aware he was doing it.

"Ah... no need to thank me. It just didn't feel right to leave things as they were..." he said.

"Alright everyone! Let's get going. This celebration isn't going to start itself."

Brauner perked up when Talena spoke and quickly rose to his paws. He was eager for the bonfire, and the feast, and the communion with the Deities. It'd been ages since he last got to enjoy such a celebration... Remembering the Bonfire Blessings from his childhood brought a small smile to his face. The show Fotia put on for the Guild was always spectacular. He remembered the first one he went to, when he was just a pup. He remembered the awe he felt, the sheer excitement, the chills that ran through him, how confidently Fotia wielded her flames. He remembered how he wanted to learn to use fire like Fotia did afterward, but it seemed fire was not the path he was meant for.

He didn't think he would ever feel that way again, but he was sure he was still going to have a good time, at least.

Talena left the rest of the wolves to move the stag and Mato followed after her. It was too bad—it was a big stag and an extra set of paws would be appreciated, but it was fine. Jethro grabbed one of the stag's thighs, and Brauner grabbed the other and helped pull it.

AREA 3

The fire mound seemed so far away when you were dragging such a heavy beast behind you, it turned out. "This should be good," Jethro finally said. Brauner let go, sat down by the stag, and let out a deep sigh. He looked over to see Talena and Mato over by the fire mound. Talena was pacing. Perhaps mentally preparing for the Bonfire Blessing. He imagined the girl must have a lot on her mind right now. He hoped Mato would be able to help calm her nerves. The two seemed to be good friends.

Addressed: Tamara
Mentioned: Talena, Mato, Jethro

Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

Participation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:55 am

Area 4

"Thank you for the update on everyone's progress. It's nice to see everyone progressing!"

Looking away from Brauner to look at her brother she felt a little saddened that he didn't ask anything else. The hunter pushed such silly thoughts away knowing the male had too much on his plate to ponder something as trivial as her nonsense.

"Ah... no need to thank me. It just didn't feel right to leave things as they were..."

She shook her head with a soft smile amused by the males reaction. "Tending to my bonds is good enough reason to thank you, Brauner."

"Alright, everyone! Let's get going. This celebration isn't going to start itself."

Tamara watched Talena and Mato leave the rest behind, Talena wasn't too surprising to have left the group but Mato leaving without assisting baffled her. He was usually the first to dive head first. His dedication to the pack and his rank always made her proud. 'I...really messed up didn't I?' Her ears lowered as she moved forward to assist Brauner and Jethro to lift the stag. She had a moment of hesitance looking at the dead stag with a ping of guilt that she had taken life. 'For the Tribe.' She bit into the neck fur getting a firm grip before helping to raise it slightly so they could shift its weight across the earth.

Area 3

Setting the stag down with the rest of the pack Tamara did a bit of scouting among the foliage. 'I wonder if anyone gathered berries or nuts? I wish I had more time to prepare...' Her nose pushed through some dead leaves causing her to sigh to herself. 'The earth is still recovering, but soon much will blossom. With today's bonfire maybe the Deities will aide in the coming of spring and the fertility of the land.'

Addressed:
Brauner
Mentioned: Brauner, Mato, Jethro, Talena
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:23 pm

Place 3
As the other members of the guild arrived, the pacing of the female only increased. She wasn't one to usually get this nervous, but there was a lot at stake for her. It was her first Bonfire where she actually held a responsibility. As a pup all she had to do was sit back and enjoy the festivities that the blessing contained. But it was all different now. She couldn't just relax and let everyone do the work while she sang and enjoyed the food. "Φωτιά χωρίς ροή... uhm, πυρκαγιά..." Talena slammed her eyes shut as she stumbled through the spell, forgetting many of the correct words along the way. She sighed heavily in frustration as she dug her claws into the earth with each pounding step. Perhaps reciting the English translation would help more? Yeah, she figured she'd try that instead. She took a deep breath before beginning, "Fire flow.. uh, fire flow free... through me?" But it was of no use. She felt just as helpless as before and instead of believing she could do it, she let out another frustrated sigh before barking angrily. "Damnit!" Her foot stamped angrily as she quickly came to a halt, her eyes slamming shut as she tried to will herself to remember the spell.

"Excited?" Suddenly Mato's voice reached her ears and one eye peeled itself open to stare him down. She stood there silent for a moment as she tried to regain composure, knowing very well that he had just seen her little fit. The rest of the Guild as well she assumed. Talena opened her other eye and carefully peered around the area before returning her focus on the male before her. "I practiced and everything Mato! Jet saw it... he did.." Her words came out much faster than she had intended as a sense of fear grew on her features. Could she pull this off? Her eyes turned to look at the pile of wood in uncertainty. Suddenly a howl erupted through the area and Talena's anxiety grew even more. It was all becoming too real too fast. Despite this, she lifted her chin to the sky and joined Jethro in his howl to call the others to the blessing. Her howl rang out melodically with the males, but it was obvious from the way she wavered that nerves had been getting to her.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Herself and Mato
Mentioned: Mato, Jethro, others (very indirectly) and the Bonfire Blessing

KEY
"Talena's Words"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:20 am

Area 3

"This should be good." Mato would flicker an ear towards the direction of a familiar voice and he turned his attention as he saw his adopted uncle, Jethro, Brauner and...Tamara, his ears laid back 'Is she still...disappointed..?' a frown crossed his features at the thought "Fire flow.. uh, fire flow free... through me?" turning his head as he heard Talena speak before letting out a gentle sigh as her spell failed "Damnit!" and there was the Talena he had grown up with, never afraid to express her frustrations. Mato couldn't help letting out a nostalgic chuckle, "I practiced and everything Mato! Jet saw it... he did.." looking up as he heard the nervousness in her voice and he offered his friendly smile towards her, before speaking "You just have to relax, you're too nervous. Just relax, and don't give up. You'll do great, Lady Talena" he'd say, having to remind himself to add 'Lady' to her name, not wanting another scolding...It felt so weird to address her with such authority but...she was a Guild Master now, and he'd have to get used to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 4:24 am

Area 3

Olga found herself in a rather green area, her pale yellow eyes were slits as she looked around warily, she was walking beneath the trees in the shadows, flicking her short tail occasionally. It didn't take her long to spot the others, she huffed, walking over towards them. Jeffery was howling, her ladyship was ranting to the immature agent dude, and there were a couple others she didn't recognize.

She strolled over towards them and smiled, almost scary how calm her demeanor was, "Privet. Do you recall me?~" she asked with a purr, looking at Talena and Jethro specifically. "Does your deity teach to leave a stranger on a beach, with smug male deity follower?" she asked casually, her smile turning to a small smirk as she sat down, noticing they had food, as if by automatic reaction her stomach rumbled, a feeble sound. Her expression didn't change however, as if she heard nothing.

Addressed: Jethro, Talena
Mentioned: Everyone
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:40 pm

Place 4
After he finished the howl, he turned his attention to Talena. He could tell she was extremely excited and nervous at the same as she paced back in forth in front of the fire mound. Jet walked up to her at the same time Mato spoke, "You just have to relax, you're too nervous. Just relax, and don't give up. You'll do great, Lady Talena". He nodded at Mato and his support. "Mato's right, Tal." He stepped up by her shoulder and whispered in her ear with a smile, "The worst you could do is set it on fire, right?" He hoped his joke would lighten her tension. Ironically, it was the truth. "Don't worry about everyone here. Just take a deep breathe and let it flow! You're focusing to hard and you're not feeling it." He bumped her shoulder in encouragement.

As he took a step back a familiar voice drifted into his ears. It was the wolf from before. "Hello...Olga? Wasn't it?" He smiled, guilty of leaving her on the beach. He lowered his head in forgiveness, "I apologize sincerely for that Ma'am. I was just too caught up in our Blessing ceremony. Which, you're just in time for! Please, stay and join us!" He wagged his tail, excitedly. This was the first time an outsider would see the Blessing. The past Masters probably wouldn't have allowed it, but he hoped with her seeing everything she would join them.

Addressed: Talena, Mato (ID), Olga
Mentioned: Talena, Mato, Olga
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Place 3
"You just have to relax, you're too nervous. Just relax, and don't give up. You'll do great, Lady Talena" Mato's voice reached her ears as Talena lowered her head down after ending the howl. She glanced at him uneasily, but was too distracted by his word choice to let her own feelings bother her now. "Wait... I like the sound of that..." She glided over to the male as a small smirk appeared at the corner of her mouth. Did he really call her lady Talena? She couldn't remember the last time he had done that. "Lady Talena." Her words had a sort of purr to them as she circled around to the side of the male. Slowly she lowered her head so that she was speaking right into his ear. "Can you say it again?" Talena practically oozed a sense of charm as she eyed Mato. What could she say, she enjoyed the attention and would try to get every last drop of it.

Just then Jethro made his way towards the two and she couldn't help but straighten her posture again. Her head raised from besides the Mato's ear and returned to its normal posture high above her shoulders. She smiled warmly as she peered at the other Master. "The worst you could do is set it on fire, right?" A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she listened to his joke. She had to admit, she appreciated the attempt at making her feel better. And really, it did help calm her nerves a bit. That was until someone else walked up to the group. Olga. "Does your deity teach to leave a stranger on a beach, with smug male deity follower?" Talena rolled her eyes at the female's comment. Was she serious? She figured she was, but if she really wanted to be welcome around here, the girl should learn some manners. Not that Talena could really speak about that. "Jet... May I speak to you for a second?" Her attention had turned back to him as he told the female she was welcome to stay for the blessing. Slowly she took a few steps away from the rest of the group and waited for Jethro to do the same. Once he did, she continued on in a hushed low voice. "Not to be a uhm, a bitch or anything, shouldn't we keep the Blessing private to members? I thought that was the way the past Masters always intended it to be..."

Addressed: Mato, Jethro, and Olga (indirectly)
Mentioned: Mato, Jethro, Olga and the Bonfire Blessing

KEY
"Talena's Words"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Words"

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Area 3

"Wait... I like the sound of that..." Mato's ears laid back nervously at her words, no he wasn't scared or acting submissive, but he knew that tone...that sudden energy change that made the world freeze but at the same time gave him a burst of confidence, and the fact that he had some deep feelings for Talena made everything that much more powerful "Lady Talena." he'd let out a breathless chuckle that only expressed his nervousness "Y-Yea that's you" he'd say with a little smirk, watching her as she slowly circled around him and stopping at his side, "Can you say it again?" feeling her whisper into his ear, caused him to freeze, surprised at how close she was...He felt his face heat up and he could have sworn his cheeks glowed a light shade of red, he was caught between just fainting, sitting there like a statue, or actually responding and attempt to flirt back like Ancien would...but his mind was no longer responsive, only her words echoed in his head causing the whole world to completely go silent for him "Uhhhh....." was the only thing that managed to escape his flustered state.

'System Overload. Cannot Compute. Error, Error.'

"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Place 4
"Jet... May I speak to you for a second?" He turned his attention back to Talena as she spoke. Her tone was serious. He only assumed it was something to do with the Blessing. He nodded his head to Olga, before taking a few steps away with Talena. They spoke in a low tone, "Not to be a uhm, a bitch or anything, shouldn't we keep the Blessing private to members? I thought that was the way the past Masters always intended it to be..." His ears folded back in thought. She was right. It was tradition that the Bonfire Blessing was a sacred event for those in the Guild. He formed his words carefully as he scratched the ground nervously, "I know that, and I hope the Dieties won't punish me for breaking tradition, but the Guild is low in numbers." He glanced at Olga, "I feel the only way for her to believe us and want to join is to see it for herself. It won't be like this for every blessing." He tilted his head trying to get her to understand. "Just this once." He nudged her, "Now, let's get this rolling! We still have a delicious stag to dig into!"

He trotted over to the mound as he glanced at the setting sun. "Is everyone ready!" His tail wagged with excitement, he wondered which Deity will show up.

Addressed: Talena, Olga(ID)
Mentioned: Talena, Olga, The group
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 6:40 am

Area 3

It didn't take long for her to be noticed again. Jethro approached her after talking to Talena about some random shit she didn't hear, and he had his head lowered as he replied to her; 'Hello...Olga? Wasn't it?' he asked, she narrowed her eyes slightly, "Da." he went on to reply, 'I apologize sincerely for that Ma'am. I was just too caught up in our Blessing ceremony. Which, you're just in time for! Please, stay and join us!'. Olga just huffed, though as soon as he started wagging his tail Talena had approached, rolling her eyes again. Olga smirked at her. Jet... May I speak to you for a second? she said, as he nodded and followed.

Olga knew it was her they were talking about. Why the secrecy? she stood up and followed them after Jethro looked at her again. ...Just this once. he finished saying. Olga cleared her throat, replying to his earlier statement first, "You are meaning to the 'ceremony' you both invite me for?" she said slowly, looking at Talena as she said both. "That and then am left waiting on the beach area. Was my truth tell about your lead and orders too hard of a hit to you?" she asked matter of factly, batting her eyes a few times and flicking her short tail.

Jethro had then gone to summon the other wolves gathered. "Now, let's get this rolling! We still have a delicious stag to dig into! Is everyone ready!", Olga smiled calmly at Talena, "I not bite. Instead of tell about me in secret, can just talk direct to my face. I am realist, so i state exactly what i have saw. First impression are eh... importnnt, da?" she purred the last sentence, before winking and walking over to Jethro again. "I had almost begin to think you had some manner, Jeffery. I would have appreciate apologys if you not go gossip about me to your girl friend. Perhaps i will forgive more if am allowed to eat some? may then watch your 'ceremonys'?" she asked, tilting her head and smiling 'sweetly'...

Mentioned: Jethro, Talena

(i love my cheeky lil diva)
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Place 3
Jethro soon padded over to Talena and explained his reasoning to being so willing to allow a stranger into the Blessing. She could understand where he was coming from, and it made sense he wanted to get Olga to join, but she still did not agree with the decision one hundred percent. Wearily the female's gaze wandered over the strange female as her brain raced for a way to come to terms with it all. She couldn't shake the feeling they were breaking tradition. ""Now, let's get this rolling! We still have a delicious stag to dig into!"" With a soft nudge to her shoulder, Talena focused back on Jethro and smiled softly. She hardly noticed any of the snarky comments from Olga, but she was aware the female was speaking both to and about her. She wanted this night to be perfect and she couldn't risk letting her attitude get in the way now, the Guild really needed the stress relief.

Slowly the female padded after the other Master and made her way towards the mound where the fire would be lit. She moved around to the side of it so that the rest of the members present would be able to view the scene clearly. After quickly clearing her throat, Talena spoke up to the Guild with a sense of pride. "Attention, attention everyone!" [/color] She smiled boldly at the others as she raised her voice above everyone else. "It is with my great honor that I set this Bonfire Blessing into play as many Masters before me have done. So without further ado," A sudden pause was taken both for dramatic effect and preparation as Talena padded so that she was in front of the mound. Slowly she placed her paw onto one of the closest sticks and began to recite the ancient spell. "Φωτιά χωρίς ροή, πυρκαγιά μέσα από μένα." A sudden heat spread from within her and down through her front leg into her paw, only causing a bigger smirk to grow among her lips. She did it! Oh bless the deities for not making her a screw up! The heat made quick work of transforming into a flame which engulfed the single stick and then spread throughout the rest of the wood. Soon the whole mound was bursting with flames that rose above the heads of the members and sent shadows dancing across the meadow. Talena took a step back with satisfaction at her handy work.

Addressed: Everyone in the area
Mentioned: Jethro and Olga specifically, everyone else, Bonfire Blessing + past Masters

KEY
"Talena's Words"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Words"

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

Participation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:55 pm

-
AREA 6

Damn, it felt like she was walking for a million years. Nyx followed the river from that woodland with all those morons and that hot-as-hell-but-boring-as-fuck chick, and it led her to what she could only assume was a claimed territory. Except she'd been around for a while now and not a single wolf found her. Weird, but whatever. She just followed the scents carried by the wind, and they led her to this place. She sure hoped she'd find somebody soon, it was getting really fucking boring out here. Too bad Myst didn't come with her, she was hot.

The smell of wolves was stronger now. She could smell freshly-dead deer too. Nyx hoped it meant there were others around, but it could be that somebody just took a piss on this spot or something. She eyed a small shrub suspiciously and kept walking.

AREA 3

Nyx stalked through the meadow. When she could, she stayed by shrubs and small trees, but there wasn't much underbrush to stay hidden by. At least the darkness of the night obscured her well enough. She stopped when she caught the sight of a bright orange glimmer and the faint scent of smoke. If Nyx were an intelligent wolf with common sense, she'd turn and get the hell out of there immediately, but since she's a dumbass with zero common sense, she went after it.

When she got closer, she hid by a couple of bushes and observed everything—looked like a bunch of wolves chilling around a fire with a huge deer carcass that they didn't even touch yet. Man, that shit must be cold by now, she thought. Her attention drifted towards the wolves. There was a couple of old guys, who she paid little attention to, and some girls. One in particular caught her eye—this cream-colored female with a thick curly mane. Most wolves with curly fur were some ugly, dorky-looking motherfuckers like her brother Twiggy, but this chick pulled it off somehow. And those legs! Hot damn! What a babe.

Nyx just had to say hello.

She strutted over to the wolves, head held high. "Man, if I knew you guys were having a party, I'd have showed up sooner!" Nyx stopped, a paw lifted and looked around, getting a better look at everybody, smirking deviously. "You guys were probably really bored... well, you don't have to worry about that anymore. Now that I'm here, the real party's gonna start." Her attention drifted over to the cream female, who stood by the fire with this satisfied look on her face. Nyx went over to her.

"Man, is it hot in here or is it just you?" she said with a cheeky grin, before taking a seat. "The name's Nyx. Can I get yours?" She paused for a moment, watching the flames. "So... what's with all the fire?"

Addressed: Everyone, Talena
Mentioned: Everyone in Amor Meadow, Myst

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 11:41 pm

AREA 3

It was taking a while for the Blessing to begin. Jethro and Mato talked to Talena, offering what Brauner figured must have been words of encouragement, and then the loner from earlier appeared. Brauner grew tense, seeing an outsider here, intruding on what was meant to be an exclusive, holy ceremony for the Guild and only the Guild... "Hello...Olga? Wasn't it? I apologize sincerely for that, ma'am. I was just too caught up in our Blessing ceremony. Which, you're just in time for! Please, stay and join us!" Jethro welcomed her kindly, he even invited her to join them! What is this blasphemy? Brauner fumed, but said nothing. He was sure Jethro had his reasons, and as the Guild Master, his word was to be respected, but this was a complete violation of tradition. Never, in the Guild's long history, had an outsider been welcome to witness their celebrations.

He could see Talena pull Jethro away a moment. He couldn't hear anything they said to each other, but he hoped the young woman would be able to talk sense into her fellow Master. It was a brief conversation and ended with Jethro trotting to the mound. "Is everyone ready!" he said, and Talena soon came to his side, standing by the mound.

"Attention, attention everyone! It is with my great honor that I set this Bonfire Blessing into play as many Masters before me have done. So without further ado," the Lady said, her voice clear and resonant. Brauner sat up, ears perked and eyes focused. It looked like they were finally going to get on with it. He was dying to dig into this stag. The longer they waited, the colder it got, and he wanted to eat it while it was still fresh.

Then it happened! "Φωτιά χωρίς ροή, πυρκαγιά μέσα από μένα." Talena chanted the mystical words. It was a matter of seconds before fire engulfed the entire mound. The red glow of the flames contrasted beautifully with the blackness of the night sky. Sparks emitted from the main body of the fire, shining like little stars. That girl was surely amazing, wasn't she? To create such a strong bonfire just like that... she had real talent. Brauner felt warm, cozy, and nostalgic. He closed his eyes and appreciated this feeling.

His eyes snapped open when he felt an unfamiliar presence approaching. A dark female brazenly walked over, speaking blasphemies, such as referring to their gathering as a mere 'party.' "You guys were probably really bored... well, you don't have to worry about that anymore. Now that I'm here, the real party's gonna start." She spoke so slyly, so disrespectfully...! Brauner jolted up, rushed over to the stag in case she would try to steal from it, his short fur bristled.

It seemed the stranger had other intentions in mind, however. She made a beeline straight for Talena and started chatting her up. By Cervus! What is this girl doing? Is she flirting? Brauner averted his gaze, his face heating up under his fur. He was no stranger to courtship, but that girl was just so... obscenely bold.

He hoped the Guild Masters would deal with this girl's blatant disrespect quickly. Perhaps set her alight. That would be a reasonable punishment, he thought.

Addressed:  -
Mentioned: Jethro, Mato, Talena, Olga, Nyx

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Place 4
He nodded his head at Olga before everything began, "Yes you may, Olga. We will eat after everything." He turned his attention back to Talena as she started the Blessing. "This is it!" His tail wagged with excitement as Talena called the attention of everyone and began the Blessing. She actual felt the magical power within her this time and was able to lite the mound with no problem. "Great work Talena!" He howled with excitement! This was it! The Blessing had official begun! The fire burned strong and bright, lighting up the whole meadow. He wondered what Deity if any would show up. Before he could begin the Blessing Chant, another loner had shown up. He knew Talena wouldn't like it very much, but maybe she was sent by the Deities along with Olga. He glanced over to see Brauner protecting the kill in uneasiness. "I hope everything goes smoothly."

He trotted up to the newcomer just in time to catch her name. "Hello...Nyx. I'm Jethro, one of the Masters of the guild here. We're in the middle of a scared ritual, you can stay, but you must not interrupt. He smiled at the newcomer, but glanced uneasily at Talena. Hopefully she wouldn't punish him later for his actions. Knowing her she would punish him publicly. He nodded at Brauner to relax and a thanks for being so cautious. He stepped a little closer to the fire before starting the chant, "The earth, the air, the fire, the water, return, return, return, return. The earth, the air, the fire, the water, return, return, return, return."

Addressed: Olga
Mentioned: Talena, Olga, Nyx, The group
"Talk" "Thoughts"

GUILD CHANT HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CnUGaH51IA
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Patrol

Participation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 1:06 pm

Area 3

The female once again found herself in another location, of which she had no idea where. As if that wasn't bad enough, she could smell fire. She strained her eyes to look ahead, seeing smoke rising nearby, it was slightly harder for her to see things further away, so, curiousity urged her to get closer. She hesitantly walked towards the smell, beginning to hear fire crackling aswell, she had no idea why there was a random fire here, it didn't really make sense to approach it either, but she wanted to see it for herself anyway.

What she didn't account for was the fact she wasn't alone. The smoke scent was mingled with that of other wolves, several of them. She could see them now, and the fire, and a recently caught deer of sorts... it was too late to avoid being spotted now, in her curiousity she'd been a little careless.. though now she was more curious. She didn't expect to find wolves near a fire, what were they doing? She approached them, orange eyes slightly slitted and her shoulders hunched. She was guarded and alert, ready for whatever they would do next. "Uh. Why are you all... just sitting there.. next to a fire?" she asked, slightly awkwardly, she hated being the first to speak whenever strangers were about, so her whole body tensed and her heart was racing with anxiety, but she kept her expression very much neutral, very unrevealing.

Addressed: All
Mentioned: All
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:05 pm

Place 3
The glow of the flame reflected in the eyes of Talena as she stared happily at her handy work. She knew she could do it, she was practically a queen, of course she could. With a huff of relieve the female glanced around the rest of the area to see how the other were reacting. Jethro seemed beyond thrilled but Brauner seemed rather defensive. She followed his gaze onto yet another newcomer stepping into the blessing. "Man, if I knew you guys were having a party, I'd have showed up sooner!" Well the girl was bold, something Talena could admire. But she didn't approve of the arrival, despite Jethro being so quick to welcome and accept her. "Man, is it hot in here or is it just you?" Suddenly the female had moved in her direction and was speaking again. Only this time instead it was at her. Or at least she figured it was. Talena stared dumbfounded at the new female for a few moments as her mind tried to process the whole situation. Her eyes turned to Jethro for help. Surely he would be against this female's flirting. "Hello...Nyx. I'm Jethro, one of the Masters of the guild here. We're in the middle of a scared ritual, you can stay, but you must not interrupt." Her jaw dropped in surprise. Had he gone mad!? Talena liked the attention, but she wanted Jethro to be jealous of it all, not so passively accepting of it. Her brows furrowed in frustration as she watched him trot off.

It only took a few moments after, but she made up her mind just in time to hear the stranger's next comment. If Jethro wasn't going to be jealous voluntarily, she'd have to make him jealous. "The name's Nyx. Can I get yours?" Talena smiled slyly at Nyx, her ears perking and chest puffing out as she closed the space between the two of them. "Nyx, huh? I rather like the sound of that..." She practically purred the words as she stared almost lustfully towards the girl. "Everyone around here calls me Lady Talena, but for you, I think I can make an exception and allow you to just call me Talena." As she got done speaking, hr ears turned in the direction of Jethro once again as he started up the Guild's chant. A smirk returned to her features as she focused back on Nyx. Swinging for a female may not be her way, but staring at this black beauty made the possibility of it become more of a reality. "Say... do you like to sing or dance, Nyx? The party really is just starting." Talena gave a quick wink before pushing herself to the side of the darker female, slowly forming a circle around her as she trailed her tail from under her chin and across her back. She giggled softly before taking a few steps away back towards the fire. "Stick around for a bit, please. Enjoy yourself. " And with that, Talena began to dance around the fire in a mixture of a hop and a trot as she joined in on the chant. Her voice filled the air as she sung in harmony with Jethro while her eyes gazed at his curiously, eager to see the way he would react to everything. She wanted to e him get fired up for once.

Addressed: Nyx
Mentioned: Everyone in the area

KEY
"Talena's Words"
'Talena's Thought'
"Anothers Words"

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

Participation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:10 pm

AREA 3

Nyx looked over when an auburn male trotted up to her and the lovely lady she was trying to chat up. "Hello...Nyx. I'm Jethro, one of the Masters of the guild here. We're in the middle of a scared ritual, you can stay, but you must not interrupt," he said with a smile. What's with all these old guys trying to bug her whenever she's trying to get some action? Seriously, the dudes from the forest, and now this guy? Goddamn, what's with all this rotten-ass luck she's been having today?

"I was talking to the lady, not you, old man," Nyx said bluntly, before her attention quickly returned to the other female.

There was silence for a brief few moments, before the other female sidled closer to Nyx and purred seductively, "Nyx, huh? I rather like the sound of that... Everyone around here calls me Lady Talena, but for you, I think I can make an exception and allow you to just call me Talena." Nyx had this stupid grin on her face for a couple seconds, then let it ease into a coy smirk.

"Talena... that's a sexy name. Suits you perfectly," Nyx said, brushing her side against Talena's, light and teasing but enough to appreciate the softness of her fur. Her ears perked as Jethro's voice rang out, chanting about earth, air, fire, and water or whateverthefuck. It didn't really matter. Nyx's attention was devoted to something else right now, a beautiful female far more interesting than anything the older male had to say.

"Say... do you like to sing or dance, Nyx? The party really is just starting. Stick around for a bit, please. Enjoy yourself," Talena said smoothly, circling around Nyx and sensually trailed her tail under her chin and across her back... Nyx had to take a second, because damn, this girl knew what she was doing. And man, that little giggle just then? So cute.

"I don't sing or dance, but hey, for a babe like you, I'm willing to give it a try," Nyx said, eyes following Talena as she danced around the fire. "But I don't know the words to this song. Maybe you can teach me?" Nyx stayed close to her, observing each elegant movement. She played at a few hops and trots, not unlike Talena's own, but far clumsier and nothing close to her expert dancing. But hey, for a wolf that never danced, she could be worse.

Mentioned: The Dudes from the Forest (Cobalt, Dexios)

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 8:38 pm

AREA 3

Brauner watched as Jethro went to the girl, hopefully to remove her from the vicinity for her intrusion, yet he did nothing! He simply welcomed the girl and allowed her to stay. Brauner's jaw hung slack. What on Earth was Jethro thinking? Especially with how this Nyx character brazenly flirted with Talena right in front of him, and how she showed such blatant disrespect towards him. When Jethro nodded towards Brauner, signalling for him to relax, Brauner stepped back from the kill and sighed... he didn't get this at all, and though he would do his best to keep calm, he still couldn't help but feel an uneasiness, this feeling like something would happen. Then Jethro began the chant.

Brauner was ready to join in the melody as Talena did, but stopped himself when he felt another presence. "Uh. Why are you all... just sitting there.. next to a fire?" another young female asked. She was on the taller side for a female and owned a fairly muscular frame. Her thick brown fur formed a very distinctive mane around her head. Brauner looked to Jethro for a brief moment, allowing their eyes to meet, before he approached the girl. Normally, he would be tense about dealing with an outsider at this time, but it seemed they were allowing outsiders to witness this ritual just this once. At least, he hoped this would be the only time.

"Good evening. My name is Brauner," he said, giving the girl a short, respectful nod of the head. "We are the Arcane Relics Guild and we are in the middle of beginning one of our sacred rituals. Normally we don't allow outsiders to watch. I must ask you speak with one of our Guild Masters before thinking about settling down and enjoying the festivities." Brauner gestured his muzzle in Jethro's direction. "Master Jethro will be able to help you more than I can."

Addressed:  Sora
Mentioned: Jethro, Nyx, Talena

Last edited by Brauner on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skits
Skits

Healer

Participation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 11:00 am

Place 1
He padded into the area with the berries still in his mouth. His tail bounced up and down behind him as it curled up over his back. This night was going to be awesome! He glanced back at Ancien and Kit following him before looking forward at the the Meadow's relic. The stone archway. Many masters had walked under this archway to wards the Blessing and now he was able to walk under it himself. It was a feeling that never got old. "Ishh..jhsut up ahead." He wagged his tail before trotting under the archway and into the field of flowers.

Place 2
The place always smelled fresh and he would stop and smell each one, if there wasn't something more exciting ahead of them. From here he could spot the flickering of flames. "Aww man! We're late!" He picked up speed.

Place 3
They had arrived just in time to hear the chant being recited. He glanced over the area and spotted Brauner next to a large stag they had taken down. He motioned his head in his direction, before padding up the other Alchemist. He placed the berries next to the stag before smiling at Bruaner. "Let there be dessert! It should go well with the stag!" He couldn't help but lick his lips at the tender meat, before sitting down next to Brauner to watch the Blessing. He looked at Kit and padded the ground next to him. "You're going to like this!" He smiled before turning his attention to Jethro and fire.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Ancien, Kit, Brauner
Mentioned: The group
"Talk""Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

Newcomer

Participation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 1:24 pm

AREA 1

Kit stomped on after Skits, not really stomping out of anger but just because she felt like it and didn't bother monitoring the weight of her steps. The berries from earlier didn't do much to stave off her hunger and she was beginning to feel tempted to chomp up the berries she currently held, but she tried not to. She'll wait for that fresh, delicious meat Skits promised—it'd better be there after walking all this way, otherwise she just might have to feast on wolf flesh tonight. The dark male who was with them seemed like a good candidate, but at the same time he probably tasted rancid.

"Ishh..jhsut up ahead." Kit looked up when Skits' muffled words came out. It was hard to understand, but she took it to mean they'd reach their destination soon. About fucking time.

AREA 2

The further they went in this direction, the stronger the different scents got. Lots of wolves around, which Kit wasn't particularly eager for. This strange smoky smell too. What really got Kit going was the smell of dead deer. Kit picked up her pace from a slow lumbering stomp to an eager trot.

AREA 3

Kit lowered her posture when they approached all the wolves, all hanging around by a large fire. From the looks of it, the flame was under control so she didn't feel particularly wary about it, but being around all these wolves instantly set her on edge. Kit kept close to Skits, even as he went up to a big brown male with this incredibly serious face—he looked a bit tired, almost, but he could have just been old. Like Skits, she placed the berries she collected down by the dead stag, then seated herself near his side. Clearly it wasn't time to eat yet and it was taking all her willpower to not just tear into that deer right now, but she held herself back, if only just to not trouble Skits any more than she already had.

Addressed: -
Mentioned: Skits, Ancien, Brauner, everyone in Area 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amor Meadow - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next