ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Biota
Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:54 am by Guest

» True Path - an AU My Hero Academia roleplay
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:02 am by Guest

» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Digimon: Kids In America
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:04 am by Guest

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» Live The Worldwide - Multi species RP (mainly wolves & cats)
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:37 am by Skady

» ARG RP Map
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week

Share | 

Amor Meadow - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Guild Master

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 265

PostSubject: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

AMOR MEADOW

Place 1Place 2Place 3

Capricornus60

Jeni-Sue

CAStock
Place 4Place 5Place 6

kayosa-stock

Burtn

FoxStox

Big Prey in the Area
Whitetail Deer, Elk, Mountain Goat, Wild Boar, Moose

Small Prey in the Area

Last edited by Jethro on Sat May 05, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:49 pm

Area 1

Ancien trotted into the area after the female that snapped at him with his head held high and his flower still tucked in between his teeth ready to be presented. His tail wagged as he walked into the area...so many memories flooded his mind as they walked under that archway, he remembered when Talena would sit up on that very hill acting like a princess while he basked in her glory at the bottom of the hill, while Mato...did whatever Mato did, frankly he never really paid attention. A soft nostalgic sigh escaped his muzzle "Ishh..jhsut up ahead." 'Finally' he thought as he trudged through the field of flowers.

Area 2

Recognizing the surrounding area, Ancien moved through the field and stopped beside Skits, his tail wagging as now the scent of his family was ahead and the smell of fire...his passion as well as Talena's, the very smoky smell sent a wave of playful energy through him but he remained intact. The smell of dead deer also entered his nostrils, which made his stomach rumble slightly, but nonetheless, he remained focused on the flower he still held in his mouth, he had a job to do here.

Area 3

Finally, he had arrived at the party, not caring if they were late or not, he was just glad they finally made it. Ancien took a moment to pan his head around at everybody and all the familiar faces....He saw Tamara, the wolf that took him in as her very own, he saw his little brother Mato, and Jethro...then he saw her Lady Talena...dancing by the fire and reciting the guild chant, deciding it would be better to wait to present his gift at later time, he turned back for a minute as Kit and Skits wandered off to deliver the berries, he walked to a bush and gently placed his gift inside, to keep it hidden, afterall he wanted it to be a surprise. Once he was sure his gift was secluded, Ancien turned his head back towards the party and he approached the fire, but stopped a few feet away, not wanting to disturb the chant and he simply laid down, as he did so he took a glance around...He didn't see his sister, did she partcipate in the hunt? Or did she go solo again? It had been awhile since he last saw his biological sister, he missed her but they were so wrapped up in their new duties that they just didn't have time to hang out anymore...It was unfortunate but it is what it is.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Addressed) -

()()()()()()()

Mentioned)Artemis, Everyone in A3

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Area 4

Artemis stalked Amor Meadow, searching... the group of deer she'd been tracking had long since moved on. By the smell of the place, the deer were disturbed. Hunted. Tamara was here, she could tell. Mato and her fellow hunter Deva as well. There was another scent that was more vague to her. If it were not masked by the fragrance of lavenders, or if it was someone she was closer to, perhaps she would be able to identify it more clearly. It looked like she would have to find a new quarry... not that she expected she would be able to catch a fully-grown deer on her own, but she was confident she would have little trouble with a young deer. Besides, it was not the kill she craved, but the chase.

She caught a whiff of rabbit nearby. It looked like she wasn't going to have to do much searching. She skulked after the scent.

Area 1

The trail took her northward, to a part of the meadow where the scent of wolves was less intense. A few more familiar scents were about here, as well as a strange one. Ancien... it looks like he went east... I'll meet up with him soon. Right now, she had something else on her mind, the rabbit she made her target.

She hid among the tall grasses and spied an average-sized cottontail grazing in the field, making little hops here and there to forage fresher patches of grass. Artemis watched for a few tense moments before she lunged for it.

The rabbit bolted off and Artemis trailed not far behind it. The chase was not long, for Artemis was quick to snatch it up and snap its neck. The rabbit hung limp in her jaws. She allowed herself to be satisfied with her work for a moment before moving east.

Area 2 -> Area 3

The orange glow of the bonfire flickered in the distance, growing brighter with each step Artemis took as she neared this sacred part of the meadow. It looked like everyone was here... with some extras. She eyed the unfamiliar wolves, then turned her attention away from them once she decided they were no threat... she wondered what they were doing here, right now, in the middle of a Bonfire Blessing, but she didn't really care and she wasn't going to ask. The new Guild Masters probably had their reasons for allowing this intrusion... well, Jethro anyway. There was no way it was Talena. Pff... she'd probably feel threatened by all these new girls being around to steal her thunder.

Artemis spotted Ancien lying near the fire, but still a bit separated from the rest of the Guild, instead of dancing or joining in on the chant. She padded toward her brother, dropped the rabbit in front of him, and sat beside him. "Hey Ace," she said. Artemis could smell some odor wafting off Ancien, and she sniffed him. What was that? Was that swamp water? Whatever it was, it wasn't good. "...you smell like you fell in the swamp."

Addressed: Ancien
Mentioned: Tamara, Mato, Deva, Brauner, Jethro, Talena, everyone in Area 3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talena

Guild Master

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:47 pm

Place 3
Talena continued to stare down Jethro as she danced around the fire, being careful to not let him see that she was concerned with his reaction. How could he not get jealous at this? She had practically thrown herself at Nyx. But maybe he was too busy with the blessing to have noticed. She scowled slightly at the idea of her attempt going unnoticed but refocused once Nyx spoke up. "I don't sing or dance, but hey, for a babe like you, I'm willing to give it a try," The tawny female smiled. She looked over her shoulder at the darker female and gave a wink. "Yes! That is exactly what I like the hear." Talena may not have been that serious about getting with this female, but she sure appreciated the effort being put into their interactions. Nothing was worse than a party pooper. "But I don't know the words to this song. Maybe you can teach me?" Another grin appeared on the maw of the Master and she couldn't help but let out another soft giggle. "Well of course," She purred in response. "It's a very simple chant actually, just repeat after me... the earth, the air, the fire, return, return, return," Talena continued to trail around the fire as she taught Nyx the chant, making sure to look back every once in awhile to also observe the girl's dancing skills. Another giggle escaped her maw as she observed the awkward hops, but hey, she wasn't much better when she first started either. She slowed down her own movements so that the darker female would be able to see exactly how to moved and hopefully therefor improve her own dance skills. Out of the corner of her eye Talena noticed more figures moving into the area, Ancien and Artemis catching her attention particularly. She grinned softly, knowing surely Ancien would be around soon to worship her and Artemis would join in with her when it came time to make fun of him.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Nyx
Mentioned: Nyx, Jethro, Ancien, Artemis, others who entered (Skits, Kit)

KEY
"Talena's Words"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Words"

Signature Avatar:
- Drawing @ RigorM0RTIS on DA
- Drawing & Coloring @ RigorM0RTIS on DA
TRP Banner:
- Banner @ RigorM0RTIS on DA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

Patrol

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:56 am

AREA 3

"Well, of course. It's a very simple chant actually, just repeat after me... the earth, the air, the fire, return, return, return," Talena said, still managing to sound incredibly seductive when all she was doing was dancing and teaching Nyx the words to this song.

"Oh! Like what the old man is singing over there," Nyx said, looking over in Jethro's direction. He seemed to pay no heed to what went on over here. He was pretty wrapped up in this fire and his song. When she looked over, she observed more wolves coming into the area. One caught her eye: a stocky tan female with scruffy fur and a ton of scars. She looked fucking badass, Nyx was definitely going to have to talk to her later. She cleared her throat and got ready to join in the chant. Something held her back from just jumping in and doing it—anxiety probably. Nervous she was going to look like a total dumbass, but she said she was going to do it, so she might as well at least give it a try. Alright, here goes nothing...

"The earth, the air, the fire, the water, return, return, return..." she sang, keeping in tune with the melody well enough. For someone who never really sang, she had a fairly good voice, but it was apparent she didn't do this kind of thing much. She sounded too uncertain. She repeated the chant a few times, growing more confident with each repetition.

Talena continued to dance, but slower now. Nyx could make out her movements more clearly—it was more elaborate than the crude hops Nyx had been attempting. She tried to mimic Talena's moves, but of course Nyx's dancing wasn't perfect and with her lankiness and oversized paws, she didn't quite have the grace to pull it off as excellently.

"Man, I don't know how you do this dancing thing," Nyx said. "Do you practice all the time or something? You're pretty good."

Addressed: Talena
Mentioned: Jethro, New Wolves Coming In (Skits, Ancien, Artemis), Kit

View user profile
Mato

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 58

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:20 am

Area 3

By the time Mato had awoken from his flustered daze Talena put him under, alot had happened and a lot of new people arrived which was an exciting thought for the Agent, remaining where he was seated, he scanned over the party, seeing that all of the newcomers were already taken care of by either Jethro or Talena, he figured he would do his own thing within the blessing, but a familiar batch of dark fur caught his eye 'Ancien...?' he thought and he stood up on his paws, taking a step and when he did it confirmed his thoughts "ANCIEN!!!!!!" he barked out in happiness, running at his adoptive brother and tackling him when he wasn't looking, not even acknowledging Artemis's presence at that moment "Where you been, big brother? You haven't gotten the Icky again have you?" he'd smirk with his tail wagging as he laid on his bigger brother, probably squishing him but it was a squish of brotherly love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Assy

Signature Art by
Brauner

TRP Banner by
Brauner

Reference Sheet by
Assy

GMoTM of June 2018
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:45 am

Area 3

Artemis turned her head to the noise of bounding paws and Mato's voice screaming out, "ANCIEN!!!" Man, she couldn't even have a minute to just hang out and chill with her brother, huh? Of course. Artemis curled her lip and looked away as Mato tackled Ancien and snuggled on top of him. And of course, Mato didn't even so much as look at her. As always. She looked back over Mato spoke again, laying on top of Ancien like Mato was still smaller than him. Goddamnit, Mato...

"Where you been, big brother? You haven't gotten the Icky again have you?" And man, did Artemis have to repress her laughter. She snickered to herself.

"Mato, you know little Anci's always got the Icky," Artemis said, looking down at her brother. "I think he's got some other type of Icky right now though. Like a stomachache or something. He's just lying around here all by himself, when Talena's right over there." She turned her head in Talena's direction, watching for a few moments as she was dancing with a stranger. Interesting. Artemis leaned down towards Ancien and said to him, "She's dancing with some other wolf right now... what are you gonna do about it,  Ace?"

Addressed: Mato, Ancien
Mentioned: Talena, Nyx

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brauner

Agent

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:27 am

AREA 3

Brauner walked away from the new girl and returned by the stag, still waiting until it would be time for the Guild to partake in this wondrous feast... he hoped it would be soon. Hunger gnawed at his stomach and he was almost beginning to drool with anticipation. He looked over when Skits' fresh herbal scent approached, along with the more odorous scent of an unfamiliar wolf that tagged along behind him. Skits set some sweet fragrant Aronia berries down by the stag. They would make a wonderful companion to tonight's fine venison dinner.

"Let there be dessert! It should go well with the stag!" Skits said with a big smile before sitting down beside Brauner.

"Thank you, Skits. You came just in time. We were just starting the chant," he said, smiling warmly at his fellow Alchemist. He looked past Skits, seeing the stocky, rough-looking female that came along with him setting down some more berries. "Who is this? A friend of yours?" Brauner asked with a tilt of his head.

Addressed:  Skits
Mentioned: Kit

View user profile
Ancien

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:04 pm

Area 3

"ANCIEN!!!!!!" The male didn't even have the time to react to the familiar voice before a a body collided into him and he fell onto his stomach "Oof! Hey!" he'd grumble as he felt a large amount of weight on his back as his younger brother laid on him "Where you been, big brother? You haven't gotten the Icky again have you?" he'd pout at his brother's words before growling as he tried to scramble out from underneath his younger brother "Get Off Me!" 'Please don't let Talena see me right now....' he'd mentally pray. "Mato, you know little Anci's always got the Icky, I think he's got some other type of Icky right now though. Like a stomachache or something. He's just lying around here all by himself, when Talena's right over there." Ancien shot a deadly glare towards his sister with a huff as he continued to try and pull himself free from underneath his brother's weight "She's dancing with some other wolf right now... what are you gonna do about it,  Ace?" he'd huff again "Y'know instead of mocking me, you could lend a sibling a paw here. Kinda trapped underneath an overgrown pup at the moment... GET OFF MATO!"

Addressed) Mato, Artemis

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) -

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:49 pm

Area 3

Artemis watched Ancien struggle to get free from under Mato but to no avail. It was kinda funny, seeing him have a hard time like that. And oh man, that glare and those growls... Ooh, looks like Anci's getting angry.

"Y'know instead of mocking me, you could lend a sibling a paw here. Kinda trapped underneath an overgrown pup at the moment... GET OFF MATO!"

He sounded like a little pup right now, with all this huffing and pouting. "Wow, Anci. You'd think a Defender would be able to take care of himself," Artemis teased with a smirk on her face. Oh, what to do... she could be a mature, respectable older sister and help him out, or, if she wanted to act like a kid, she could join the pile. She thought better of it.

"Alright, Mato, that's enough," Artemis said, pushing her paws into Mato's side, urging him to get off. "Anci's gotta look cool... Talena might see him, y'know." She circled around the two and leaned in to Mato, whispering into his ear, "We can embarrass him some more later." She pulled away and circled back to the other side. She nudged the dead rabbit with a forepaw and sat beside it.

"Anyway, I caught this rabbit. Either of you want it?"

Addressed: Mato, Ancien
Mentioned: Talena

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myst

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 44

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Area 1

Myst finally arrived into the new area, and she was NOT happy 'All of this WALKING is NOT good for my PAWS! Omg i have so much shit in my fur, so many twigs, and dirt and UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!' she'd growl out in annoyance as she grumbled forward "All these twigs, dirt, and sticks...ugh" she'd mutter in absolute annoyance, she didn't even bask in the glory of the archway ruin she walked underneath, thats how ticked she was.

Area 2

As she reached the bottom of the hill, she entered a field of flowers, she couldn't help but take a light whiff of the air, it smelled very nice which took her mind off of the frustration she felt just before at the top of the hill. Myst paused her tracks to look back at the hill and now seeing the archway ruin, she didn't really think much of it, as she didn't know how much history it held, she glanced back ahead of them and she now saw smoke in the sky... 'Fire...?' she couldn't hear the intense crackling in the forest to resemble a forest fire...so that should mean it was safe..right?

Area 3

Myst could now smell the fire just on the other side of some bushes, and she could see the flickering light that the voice spoke of, she pushed through the bushes and she was surprised at the amount of wolves there were...she even spotted a single wolf she recognized 'Nyx...?' she thought, Nyx was...dancing and...singing? What was going on here?

Addressed: -
------------------------------------------
Mentioned: Nyx, Everyone in A3
----------------------------------------
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

TRP Banner(s) ©️ Brauner
Reference Sheet ©️ Brauner
Signature Art ©️ Brauner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cedar

Herbalist

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:57 pm

Area 1

Cedar moved through the tall grasses, lush and wild. These were excellent fields to find mice scurrying about, as well as grasshoppers and small creatures. Cedar found that she always had this nostalgic feeling whenever she explored fields such as this one... nostalgia laced with the bitter poison that was her childhood poverty. Despite everything, she liked open spaces like this. She'd passed by a stone arch, a curious thing that immediately drew her mind, but she moved on before she could contemplate it much.

Area 2

When they'd stumbled upon a flowery meadow, Cedar just had to stop to smell the flowers. Their fresh, sweet scents captivated her, soothing her mind after she'd been disturbed by the thoughts of her youth.  She threw herself down in a large patch of soft purple flowers, rolling in them until she just let herself relax, breathing in their fragrance. Myst had already moved on, going in the direction the smell of smoke wafted from. Cedar allowed herself to lay there for a few moments longer before picking herself up, shaking out her fur, and trotting along after her.

Area 3

She trotted into the clearing and stopped beside Myst, green eyes wide as she took in the sight of the expansive bonfire and all the wolves circled about it. Some sang a strange song, others danced, and still others simply relaxed by the fire. Cedar pulled her ears back, eyes narrowed. "What on Earth is going on here?" she asked. "Is this what we traveled all this way for? A bunch of savages playing with fire?" She lowered her voice, lest the others hear her comment.

Addressed: Myst
Mentioned: Everyone in Area 3

Cedar didn't answer but she stopped the flying car and she walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

"What the fucking hell?" I asked angrily.

"Myst?" she asked.

"What?" I snapped.

Cedar leaned in extra-close and I looked into her gothic red eyes (she was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn't feel mad anymore.

And then... suddenly just as I Cedar kissed me passionately. Cedar climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. She took of my top and I took of her clothes. I even took of my bra. Then we did it for the first time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my furry body became all warm. And then...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!"

It was...Assy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Area 1

Asriella would walk closely to her sisters side-Trying to keep as close as possible compared to Cedar. The walking reminded her of the way she went to find Myst such as she had been walking for hours- Though she didnt think she had been walking that long this time. Trudging through the tall grass she let out a growl feeling her scarf get stuck on a rock. Snarling a bit she let the others go on ahead while pulling at her scarf and eventually getting it unstuck. Quickly scurrying further up with the females she once again got as close as comfortably possible to her sister once more.

Area 2

Assy continued on until suddenly patches of flowers started appearing- Until eventually they seemed to be getting larger and larger in quanity- When suddenly it was just a whole flower garden at that point. Assy's eyes lit up like when she was a pup before lowering her head toward one of the flowers. Sniffing it she smiled a bit before sighing in relaxation. Her eyes shut for a moment until she heard a slight buzzing sound. Letting her eyes open in curiosity she soon went wide eyed. A bee- Sitting right on her nose. She let out a whimper before quickly shaking it off and darting after her sister and Cedar as fast as she could to get away from the bee.

Area 3

Assy let her eyes shut as they finnaly came to a stop until she realised- She could hear fire crackling. Eyes widening a bit in fear almost, she looked at the wolves whom seemed to be having, A seance perhaps? No it couldnt of been. Looking around she looked toward Cedar as she spoke- "What on Earth is going on here?" Assys eyes narrowed as her gaze shifted toward the fire. Whenever she looked into fire she always saw her fathers eyes.. No matter what- What made it even worse was Assy had the same colored eyes. Drowning out what the others were saying as she gazed into the fire her ears layed back- Tail curling between her legs slightly as she backed up some.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Addressed:  -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Myst Cedar Kenton and her past.

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Mato

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Area 3

"Get Off Me!" Mato would chuckle in protest "No" he'd say with a smirk, his tail wagging like a maniac "Y'know instead of mocking me, you could lend a sibling a paw here. Kinda trapped underneath an overgrown pup at the moment... GET OFF MATO!" he'd look over, now finally realizing Artemis's presence"Oh, Hi Artie" he'd chuckle innocently, totally not gonna admit that he didn't notice her, he was so bad at that... "And--HEY! I AM NOT A PUP" he'd growl, batting Ancien's face with a paw "Bad, Anci, Bad" he'd pout. "Alright, Mato, that's enough," Mato would look at Artemis as she put a paw into his side "But...I dun wanna" he spoke as a pup just to add to his pouting expression "Anci's gotta look cool... Talena might see him, y'know." he'd glare playfully at Artemis "Alright, alright. Im gettin' off" he'd say as he stepped off of his older brother and shook his fur off.

"What on Earth is going on here?" The unfamiliar voice completely drowned out Artemis's whisper to him, and he looked over as not one, but three newcomers came through the bushes, "Is this what we traveled all this way for? A bunch of savages playing with fire?" he didn't take the female's words to heart..they were new and they didn't smell of the guild, how in the heck were they suppose to know what was going on? But...at least as far as he knew, the blessing was private..why were they here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed: Ancien, Artemis. Cedar, Myst and Assy (All NV)
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Assy

Signature Art by
Brauner

TRP Banner by
Brauner

Reference Sheet by
Assy

GMoTM of June 2018
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talena

Guild Master

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Place 3
"Oh! Like what the old man is singing over there," Talena chuckled softly at Nyx's comment, her eyes trailing over to Jethro once again. She wouldn't consider him to be that old but she found the thought of it amusing anyways. Besides, she wasn't going to ruin the mood and disagree with the darker female. She looked back over once the female joined in on the chant. For a beginner she wasn't half bad. A grin spread over the Master's maw as she continued to sing happily along with the others, almost growing a sense of pride for Nyx as she grew more confident after every repetition.

After a few more moments of blissful fun, Nyx asked, "Man, I don't know how you do this dancing thing. Do you practice all the time or something? You're pretty good." Talena thought about it for a moment, her paws coming to a brief stop as she responded. "I've been doing this since I was pup, hun" She let out a hearty laugh afterwards, circling back so that she was side by side with the female now. "It all just comes naturally to me now" She bumped her hip playfully with Nyx's before resuming the dance once more. With the heat of the fire and the good company, Talena couldn't see how this night could get much better.

There was something that could make the night worse however. "ANCIEN!!!!!!" The female couldn't help but look over in the direction of the screaming. It was so annoying how could anyone ignore it? Her gaze landed on Mato, who appeared to be pinning Ancien down. A grin grew on her features at the sight of the younger brother beating up on the "big bad boy". For as long as they had been friends, Talena could always remember the two brothers acting out and making a fool of themselves no matter the situation. She shook her head at the sight of them but refrained herself from embarrassing them right then and there. There would be time for that later on. Besides, it looked like Artemis would do enough of that for her.

More newcomers poured into the area and Talena came to a hault once more. Seriously!? She could deal with one or two, but there was so many now! "You have got to be kidding me..."She grumbled under her breath and she came to sit beside the fire. Her gaze trailed back to Jethro with a look that said, 'You better hope this is part of the deity's plans'. It wasn't that she didn't want the Guild to grow strong or gain new members, it was the idea of so many strangers intruding on the sacred act of the Blessing. A quite grumble flowed from her throat as she observed the newcomers. They didn't seem to be a threat, but she figured she'd keep an eye on them anyways.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Nyx
Mentioned: Nyx, Jethro, Ancien, Artemis, others who entered (Skits, Kit, Cedar, Assy, Myst)

KEY
"Talena's Words"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Words"

Signature Avatar:
- Drawing @ RigorM0RTIS on DA
- Drawing & Coloring @ RigorM0RTIS on DA
TRP Banner:
- Banner @ RigorM0RTIS on DA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jethro

Guild Master

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 265

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:30 pm

Place 4
As Jet continued with the chant, he watched out the corner of his eye as the newcomer continued to talk with Talena. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but their actions and expression explained it all. He felt a sharp stab in his heart when he sensed what Nyx was doing. Flirting? It seemed Talena was egging it on to. He flicked his tail in aggravation as the two started...dancing?! He closed his eyes as he finished the chant...by himself it seemed, before trotting over to Talena and Nyx. He walked between them, giving Nyx a look and brushed up beside Talena. By that time, she had sat down by the fire and was giving him a look. A look that made him lower his ears. He smiled shyly, before glancing around the meadow to see who was there.

He spotted several newcomers that he had not met before. This did make him a little uneasy. Did he over do it? Would the Dieties be upset with him? If so, he would take any punishment they decided to give without complaint. He spotted several of the other members as well, Anicen, Skits, and Artemis. It made him a little angry to see Mato and Ancien playing around and not taking this seriously. It was expected of the newcomers since they did not know, but they knew better. He was unsure what to do, but then the flames started to grow larger. He glanced at Talena without her knowing, but didn't sense any magical energy coming from her. His tail wagged in excitement. "Everyone! Be quiet," he shouted.

(trying to catch up)

Addressed: Nyx (ID)
Mentioned: Everyone!
"Talk" "Thoughts"

View user profile http://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com
Skits

Healer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Place 3
His tail wagged happily as Kit sat down beside him and took in the sights. She a bit on edge, but she never was a crowd type of wolf. "You're Welcome, Brauner! You know me, always trying to help out in anyway I can!" He looked over Kit, who was eye the stag for a second. Skit's laughed, "Don't worry! We will eat soon than you think!" "Who is this? A friend of yours?" He smiled proudly, "This is my sister, Kit! I haven't see her in ages and we ran into each other in the Swamp! It's that crazy!? Well... ran into each other is an understatement." He chuckled and bumped Kit's shoulder. He was quick to forgive. "And before you ask why I was in the swamp, Brauner, I was looking for more herbs for our supply. That's the only reason why I was there," he said in slight whining tone. He knew Brauner would ask, because Brauner was the one to usually collect herbs in the Swamp for the Guild. Skits' ears flicked in the direction of the Master as he called out for everyone to be quiet. He noticed the flames were growing and flickering more rapidly now. His front feet danced in place at the excitement!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Brauner, Kit (ID)
   Mentioned: The group
   "Talk""Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olga

Healer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:10 am

Area 3.

Olga was sat staring at all the chaos that quickly ensued, one after another random strangers started pouring in, and it made her slightly irritated, not that it showed on her face. She tucked her short tail against her side and her pale yellow eyes were slits as she eyed them all up. She would have just straight up left if not for how... interesting everything currently was. Somehow a fire started and the 'leaders' were doing some weird chant and worshipping it or something. There were a few more females around now... which she very much enjoyed, she just casually admired them from a distance, one doing weird motions with the uptight princess, another seeming irritated by nature itself and a few quieter ones.

She just stayed quiet, she didn't like overcrowding, and Jeffery seemed keen for everyone to stare at this 'totally amazing fire!' and be quiet. What was the big deal? it grew, holy shit, it must be some kind of sign!!?. She just raised her eyebrows in amazement at the collection of stupid, the fire was probably growing because thats what fires do. Then it'll set them all on fire because they wont move away from it. It made no sense, and she found it slightly hilarious. "ya okruzhen idiotami.*" she said as she watched them all.

Addressed: Everyone
Mentioned: Everyone..
*I'm surrounded by idiots.

Guild Master

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
0 / 500 / 50

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:04 am

Place 3

The fire swirled and sparkled even brighter than before. Cervus was now controlling the flames, as the flames circled around the mound before stopping next to the pile. In one smooth motion, the flames parted to allow the Deity to walk between them. It was as if the flame was a portal to another world. The wild flames that had once circled the mound, were now being pulled into the antlers or the magnificent stag in front of them. Cervus shook his coat, before looking around the Meadow at all the faces, both new and old were here. He spoke in a deep tone that echoed through the meadow, "It appears the newcomers have received Vita's message. That is good." He also spotted some of those who weren't invited and squinted his eyes slightly in thought.

He spoke with Aquilia before coming about these ones that would show up even without an invitation. He straightened himself and had a stern look on his face as he looked at everyone there. He lastly landed on Talena and Jethro. He gave them the most serious look, before...smiling.

"It has been a long time, my friends." After that, he loosed his stance and his eyes became softer. He directed his attention mostly to the newcomers that were there. "Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus. One of the Deities, of this Guild. He let that soak in a second before continuing, "You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild." He smiled proudly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mato

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Area 3

"Alright, Mato, that's enough," Ancien would let out a sigh of relief as his sister, finally attempted to coax Mato off of him "Alright, alright. Im gettin' off" to Ace's belief Mato got off of him and Ancien was able to stand, he'd shake his fur off of all the grass and dirt that was now stuck to his fur "You know, Mato. If you ever want to get a girlfriend, you need to loose weight. You could kill somebody" he'd smirk "Anci's gotta look cool... Talena might see him, y'know." he'd raise a brow as his sister muttered words to Mato "So what if she sees me? I happen to know that girls actually like males who get along with their family, adopted or biological. Shows that they could be a potential good father" he'd say, swishing his tail in a sassy way, unaware that Talena did actually see him getting over powered by his little brother but luckily Ancien's cheerful nature helped him see the good in things, even if it was embarrassing. "Anyway, I caught this rabbit. Either of you want it?" "I'll take--" when Ancien turned to face the rabbit, he caught sight of the newcomers, the very, beautiful, newcomers, the shock smacked him in the face hard enough to make him stop his speech and instead he said "Helloooo, ladies" of course he spoke quietly so they didn't hear him, but that didn't bother him as he just stared, admiring the view.

There was one thing to distract him from the very visually beautiful newcomers and that was the fact that Talena's flame was growing at a crazy rate "Everyone! Be quiet," by Jethro's reaction to the growing flame, Ancien's tail couldn't help but start wagging 'Could it be...?' he thought and the fire display confirmed his suspicions and once the fire stag emerged from the flames, a warm smile came to the male's face. Cervus...The deity in which he devoted his life to learning its element, that thought alone made Ace bow his head in respect to the god in which he followed. The deity then started to speak, "It appears the newcomers have received Vita's message. That is good." his ears laid back 'Vita's message..? Is that why they were here?' "It has been a long time, my friends." only then did Ace raise his head and he offered a smile towards the Deity, his tail wagging, he wouldn't speak to the Deity until Jethro or Talena said otherwise... "Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus. One of the Deities, of this Guild.You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild." 'So that is why they are here...Vita sent them here...Wow..what an honor'

Addressed) Mato, Cervus, Assy, Myst and Cedar

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Talena

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Area 3

It seemed everyone around the fire was just as confused as they were in as to why they were here in the first place, it actually seemed that they had interrupted something important, did she perhaps mishear the voice that was in the mist? Should they have postponed their arrival? No..the voice was clear to her, they followed the flickering light to the north...they did everything correctly, perhaps they didn't know this voice? She was clueless. "Everyone! Be quiet," Myst would raise a brow as a brown male shouted at everyone in the area...she wasn't even talking 'Pfft. I wasn't even talking' she thought. Just then she noticed how the fire started to grow and It made her nervous...Was this fire not as controlled as she thought? Of course not! They were wolves, how did they know a single thing about controlling a fire?! Shortly after the fire grew...something came out of the flames, something...supernatural...something she had never seen before...and it didn't scare her...It captivated her... "Wow..." she couldn't help but breathe out that one word in complete astonishment and awe...

"It appears the newcomers have received Vita's message. That is good." Vita? Who or what was Vita? Was that the voice in the mist..? Was Vita the one that sent them here? "It has been a long time, my friends." she looked in the direction of where the fire stag...thing, was looking and it was looking toward the rest of the wolves...did it know them? and They knew it? She was in even more amazement when she saw someone bow their head in respect to this creature? Did they worship this flaming deer creature? This was really weird...

Then the stag seemed to turn and address them.. "Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus. One of the Deities, of this Guild." Deities? Guild? What did this...deity mean? Was guild just another word for a pack?..."You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild." She felt honored...but at the same time she was just as confused if not more confused now, this deer was just giving her more questions than answers! Apart of her wanted to speak up...but she didn't want to make this pack of flaming stag worshipers upset..so she just stayed quiet

Addressed: Cervus
------------------------------------------
Mentioned: Everyone in A3
----------------------------------------
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Area 3

"Everyone! Be quiet," Mato looked over as Talena's flame started to to grow and judging by the excitement plastered on his brother's face, he knew what was coming, whereas it wasn't Aquilla making his appearance...it was still awesome to watch Cervus's grand entrance, even though it wasn't a deity he particularly devoted his life to, he still bowed his head in respect as the deity spoke...

"It appears the newcomers have received Vita's message. That is good." Vita. That deity was always up to something, but at least the newcomers didn't just stumble in, they were told to come here in some form or another. "It has been a long time, my friends." A soft smile came upon the Agent and he rose his head from its bow, and he sat down, continuing to allow the deity to speak as he addressed the newcomers "Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus. One of the Deities, of this Guild. You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild." where it was a great honor for the newcomers to be handpicked by the deities to join the guild and have no other than Vita speak to them, still it rose the million dollar question.

Why?

Addressed: Cervus (NV)
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Assy

Signature Art by
Brauner

TRP Banner by
Brauner

Reference Sheet by
Assy

GMoTM of June 2018
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brauner

Agent

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:38 pm

AREA 3

Brauner smiled warmly. Skits was always so eager and always had something to say. It was a little exhausting having to listen to so much sometimes, but Brauner didn't mind with Skits. The young man was a hard worker and an excellent healer and it was a pleasure getting to work alongside him.  "This is my sister, Kit! I haven't see her in ages and we ran into each other in the Swamp! It's that crazy!? Well... ran into each other is an understatement," Skits said with a big smile. Brauner perked up.

"Ah, so this is your sister," Brauner said, looking the small female up and down. He could see the resemblance now, they had similar coloring and eye color. From a quick glance, it may seem like Skits was the heftier of the two, but Brauner knew the boy was all fur—his sister, however, looked like she had real bulk on her. She was covered in scars as well, which drew his curiosity. Clearly she'd been in more than her fair share of battles. Brauner respectfully dipped his head to her. "Good evening, Kit. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. My name is Brauner," he introduced before raising his posture and looking back to Skits.

"The swamp?" He was about to question it, knowing Skits would rather eat poison ivy than be surrounded by so much water.

His fellow Alchemist was quick to explain himself, "Before you ask why I was in the swamp, Brauner, I was looking for more herbs for our supply. That's the only reason why I was there." Brauner chuckled softly, hearing the little whine in Skits' voice.

"Yes, I understand. After this winter, our supplies have been running short," he said. "I'd been meaning to make a trip down to the swamp myself, actually. I intended to visit the area earlier today, but ended up not having the time..." He stopped speaking when Jethro ordered for everyone to be quiet and his gaze traveled to the flames, growing and flickering with unearthly energy. The flames parted, revealing the magnificence of the God Cervus, his brilliant turquoise eyes sparkling and his antlers burning brightly. Brauner bowed before his presence, grovelling to the Earth that was one of the Deity's elements.

"It appears the newcomers have received Vita's message. That is good," the God's deep soothing voice echoed out.

A message? From Vita? Brauner couldn't help but wonder what plans the Gods had in store for the Guild. He momentarily looked up, scanning the area surrounding them. There were new wolves about, strangers that had yet to fully approach their group. But the petulant brat, the foreigner Olga, and the girl that had just stumbled upon them a few minutes ago... could they have been brought here by the Gods? He wasn't sure if he wanted to think of the rude one as a gift from the Deities, but it seemed as if all of this was much greater than it initially seemed. He lowered his head again and lay before his God.

Cervus continued on, his ethereal voice imbued with a welcoming warmth, "It has been a long time, my friends. Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus. One of the Deities, of this Guild. You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild." Brauner stayed down, taking it all in... new members? To the Arcane Relics Guild? After all this time? It was almost unbelievable but he couldn't help but smile to himself. They truly were blessed today!

Addressed: Skits, Kit

Mentioned: Jethro, Cervus, Vita, Strangers (Myst, Cedar, Asriella), Nyx, Olga, Sora

Last edited by Brauner on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kit

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Area 3

Kit stayed quiet, licking her lips as she waited. When the FUCK are we going to eat? she thought.

"Don't worry! We will eat soon than you think!" Skits said. It was as if he read her mind. Kit huffed and listened to her brother talk to the older male. She hardly cared until the stranger's amber eyes met her green ones and she began growling lowly.

"Who is this? A friend of yours?" He talked like she wasn't even there! Bastard. Sure, even if he did talk directly to her, she wasn't going to answer, but still. Bastard. Her growl grew deeper and she curled her lip a little, her canines poking out.

"This is my sister, Kit! I haven't see her in ages and we ran into each other in the Swamp! It's that crazy!? Well... ran into each other is an understatement," Skits introduced her with a playful bump in the shoulder. Kit ceased her growls and just licked her lips again, lowering her head. Then the brown male looked at her again, this time dipping his head to her and introducing himself.

"Good evening, Kit. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. My name is Brauner." What the hell was he talking so formal for? What was all this... 'good evening' and 'it's a pleasure to finally meet you' bullshit? No one ever talked like this to her and it was fucking weird. Kit didn't know what to make of this, but she sure as hell didn't like it. Her ears pulled back as she glared at the wolf, and she was ready to show him what a 'pleasure' she was to meet, but when that fire they sat near burst into a swirling inferno, Kit leaped back, her coat puffed up, and she snarled.

What the fuck? What's happening?
she thought, seeing a huge ghostly deer step from the flames and start talking after looking around at everybody.

"Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus. One of the Deities, of this Guild. You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild." Kit continued snarling, head low and fur bristled as she heard the weird fire deer's words. She didn't care what the fuck a Cervus was, or a Vita, or anything else, but if this motherfucker took one step towards her or looked at her again, it was going to be dinner.

Addressed: -

Mentioned: Skits, Brauner, Cervus, Vita

Artemis

Newcomer

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:06 pm

Area 3

It looked like Mato's attention was somewhere else when Artemis had whispered to him. That was nothing unusual, but when the younger male looked over, Artemis joined him and spotted three loners at the edge of the clearing. None of them looked threatening, but man she was starting to get a little ticked off by all these random wolves showing up for what was supposed to be a secret and exclusive ceremony. Artemis turned her head and noticed Talena had been watching them. She couldn't help but smirk and shake her head.

Ancien squished his tail and said, "So what if she sees me? I happen to know that girls actually like males who get along with their family, adopted or biological. Shows that they could be a potential good father."

"Maybe some women are into that sort of thing, but Talena doesn't even like kids. So I doubt she's looking for a 'good father,'" Artemis said as she stood back up. "By the way... she did see you just now."

Just then, it looked like at this point the outsiders that came into the area had caught her brother's attention... she wasn't surprised. They were all female and Ancien would purr like a cat for any woman with a pulse. She leaned down towards him. "You know... women don't like men with wandering eyes... shows he could be a potential cheater," she said, mimicking Ancien's words from just before.

She looked back to the flames when she saw them grow tremendously, glowing brightly and revealing Cervus' divine form. Though her path was not with Cervus, Artemis had a great deal of respect and admiration for the god. Perhaps even more than she had for Aquila. She dipped her head in respect for Cervus and listened to his words.

"Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus. One of the Deities, of this Guild. You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you....to become a part of the Guild." So that was why all these random wolves were here... they should feel honored.

Mentioned: Mato, Talena, Three Loners (Myst, Cedar, Asriella), Cervus, Aquila, Random Wolves (Nyx, Olga, Sora, etc)

Last edited by Artemis on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx

Patrol

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:32 am

Area 3

"I've been doing this since I was pup, hun. It all just comes naturally to me now."

Hun? That was funny. Chicks always sounded so bitchy whenever they said 'hun,' and Nyx was so into that. "I can tell, 'cuz, man, you've got some moves," Nyx said. Talena bumped her hip into hers and continued to dance and Nyx joined her. Sure, this dancing thing was a little awkward for her at first, but it was pretty fun. She could definitely do this again and so far this night had been way better than probably every other day of her life. Not that it's up against much competition.

She stopped when she heard some random-ass dude screaming so loud it could bust an eardrum. "ANCIEN!!!" Nyx looked over in the direction of the noise, ears flattened against her skull.

"What the fuck was that?" she said, not really caring that she was in the company of a lady and probably shouldn't be so crude. It looked like some wolf tackled some other wolf that was chilling by some female who was pretty enough but not really her type. Well, the dude was chilling until that big loud manchild started bugging him. Nyx didn't know why that dude didn't just bite his fat ass. She would have. Dude must be real fucking patient.

Talena stopped dancing again, looking off somewhere else. Nyx followed her gaze to see three other loners emerging from the bushes. She let her eyes just pass over them, but then one caught her attention. Whoa, shit... is that Myst? Staring at the other female, squinting in an effort to make out her features, she knew without a doubt that was definitely her. Nyx shouted, "Yo, Myst! Thought you said you weren't much of a pack wolf? Guess you decided to stop being a bore, huh? Or maybe you just couldn't get enough of me?" She laughed, then followed Talena to sit by the fire.

Before she sat by the other female, that Jethro guy shoved his way between them and gave her a Look. Nyx raised a brow. Really? Whatever. Nyx just went to sit at Talena's other side and brushed against her just as he did, giving the auburn male a look of her own. Then she smirked at him, before turning her gaze to the flames which were starting to grow really goddamn huge.

Then some huge-ass firey buck just sauntered out through the fire, looking all majestic and shit. "Hello Newcomers! My name is Cervus, one of the Deities, of this Guild. You have sent here by Vita, for something special. The other Deities and I have selected each of you... to become a part of the Guild." Damn, this buck can talk too? And it had a name? She didn't really understand what a Deity was, or a Guild really, so she had no clue what this buck was even talking about. But it seemed interesting, especially after it made such a grand entrance.

Addressed: Talena, Myst, Jethro (NV)

Mentioned: Mato, Ancien, Artemis, Cedar, Asriella, Cervus

View user profile
Cedar

Herbalist

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:35 am

Area 3

Cedar observed the wolves around. By this point, they all seemed to have taken notice of Cedar and the ladies that accompanied her this fine evening. For the most part, they seemed wary or even irritated by their presence, but there was one gentleman—or well, he was hardly a gentleman as he was ogling the three females with such lust in his eyes. Cedar smirked upon noticing this. A man filled with such desire was a fun little plaything. Her attention was quickly torn away from the dark male when a voice called out to Myst.

"Yo, Myst! Thought you said you weren't much of a pack wolf? Guess you decided to stop being a bore, huh? Or maybe you just couldn't get enough of me?" Cedar looked over in the direction of the voice. A lanky black wolf. Cedar thought for a quick second that she must have been male from just how tall she was, however that was the voice of a girl that had yet to fully mature. She was not a real woman like Cedar quite yet. Cedar gazed over at Myst, her brow inquisitively raised.

"It seems you and that girl have history, hm?" Cedar said with a coy smile and a light chuckle. She nudged Myst's shoulder and teased, murmuring softly into her ear, "I think you could do so much better than that..." Cedar took a step closer but stopped right where she was when that fire grew larger, completely engulfing the mound it flickered from. She wasn't trying to get set alight, so she opted to keep a relatively safe distance.

A supernatural being arrived on the scene, in the form of a magnificent stag, the kind Cedar could only ever imagine how its meat would taste. It addressed all the wolves surrounding, even the ones like her, Myst, and Asriella, mere outsiders to this whole celebration it seemed these wolves were having... It seemed that this firey stag was some sort of god? Are these wolves part of some kind of... cult? Oh my... I hope that voice in the mist did not call Myst for these barbarians to sacrifice her...

Addressed: Myst
Mentioned: Everyone, Ancien, Nyx, Asriella, Cervus

Cedar didn't answer but she stopped the flying car and she walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

"What the fucking hell?" I asked angrily.

"Myst?" she asked.

"What?" I snapped.

Cedar leaned in extra-close and I looked into her gothic red eyes (she was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn't feel mad anymore.

And then... suddenly just as I Cedar kissed me passionately. Cedar climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. She took of my top and I took of her clothes. I even took of my bra. Then we did it for the first time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my furry body became all warm. And then...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!"

It was...Assy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

Patrol

Mana (M) :
50 / 5050 / 50

Participation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:38 am

Area 3

The stocky hybrid continued to stare in utter confusion and her whole body was tensed and guarded. At first she was totally ignored, which didn't impress her very much, but thankfully a brown male noticed her there and spoke, 'Good evening. My name is Brauner. We are the Arcane Relics Guild and we are in the middle of beginning one of our sacred rituals. Normally we don't allow outsiders to watch. I must ask you speak with one of our Guild Masters before thinking about settling down and enjoying the festivities. Master Jethro will be able to help you more than I can.' He spoke and then wandered off to talk to some other wolves.

She stared after him with a look of disbelief in her eyes, a ritual..? a 'master'? How the hell was the dude so calm when there was a literal hazard to life blazing right in front of him? She assumed this 'ritual' was a life or death thing, which she did not like. She followed Brauner and spoke politely, "Not to be rude fella but... are you all insane?" she asked, straight to the point, she looked at the fire for emphasis. Though before she could ask him more questions, the fire grew out of nowhere... and something came out of it, a deer that was partially on fire, and it spoke.

The female just stared at it, tensing herself up so much that she almost couldn't breathe, she was highly suspicious of this, and she'd never seen... literally anything like this. She would have noped out of the situation by now but somehow she was intrigued by all this madness. "This is... completely unnatural. What have I gotten myself into now?" she said to herself, voice slightly cold.

Addressed: Brauner
Mentioned: Brauner, Everyone, Cervus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   

Back to top Go down

Amor Meadow - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arcane Relics Guild :: ARG Roleplay ::  :: ARG Territories :: Amor Meadow-