ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

The Final Reunion - Closed Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slay
Slay

Newcomer

Participation : 13

The Final Reunion - Closed Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 10:07 pm

Place 1Place 2Place 3

moniquayle

Larisa-K

flyupmike
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Timo Newton-Syms

skeeze

Don Graham

Type of Thread:
Closed

Characters Involved in Thread:
Slay, Blythe, BlueMoon, Winnie, Aisling(if you want)

Plot:
This is the reunion of the group after they left STP's lands due to uncontrollable weather conditions. During their travel, they were separated from each other. This is where their reunion will take place. I called this their "Final Reunion" because I feel as though they will make a pact to stay together. (I can change this if we want)
Back to top Go down
Slay
Slay

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 9:33 pm

Place 6
White snow, white snow, white now. That's all he had been seeing the last couple of weeks. He never wanted to see snow again for the rest of his life! He just hoped he wouldn't die it. By the time he reached this place, his paws had frozen and he was shivering. "Dam...mit.." For a wolf that had never shivered before in his life, this was a new sensation he wished he never had felt. He could see his breathe in the air as he made it to a small pond of water. Luckily, the coming spring temperatures had defrosted it. He steadied himself to drink so he wouldn't fall in. It may not be frozen, but it was still cold. The cold water down his throat made him shiver even more, and he had to take a couple of steps back away from the edge.

Even though there was still snow on the ground. he was glad it wasn't windy anymore. He could see now, well not very well still. He rubbed his left eye to see if it would clear, but the white, blurry section was still there blocking his vision. He gave up and let out a sigh. He started moving forward again toward the tree line. He managed to find a nice spot under one of the trees that the snow hadn't covered before sitting down. He knew if he laid down he wouldn't be able to find the strength to get back up again. Everything ached, his paws were almost froze, his coat was the thinnest it has ever been, and he was alone. Again. "Maybe this was just meant to be..." When that realization hit him, he gave into his fatigue and laid down. He just hoped that Blythe, Aisling, BlueMoon, and above all Winnie was okay. If Blythe was with them, he was sure they all would be just fine. He smiled as he drifted off to sleep.

Addressed: No one
  Mentioned: Blythe, BlueMoon, Aisling, Winnie
  "Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Blythe
Blythe

Newcomer

Participation : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 am

AREA 3

This place was so miserable... it was empty, desolate, lonely. Solitude was nothing new for Blythe. Normally he simply accepted his loneliness, but this time, it was agonizing. He finally had wolves in his life that mattered to him, that cared about him too. He was content. Maybe even happy. Until that storm hit and took everything away from him. Maybe I wasn't meant to be happy... He thought about Bluemoon and Aisling. They were strong, healthy wolves, still well in their prime... he hoped they'd make it through alright, but even he struggled under conditions like these. His paws, nose, and ears were completely numb from the frost, to the point where it ached. He was starving and couldn't even find bones to eat.

His thoughts went to Slay. Slay was old now. He wasn't as strong as he used to be, and his health hadn't been the best since the Seasonal Trackers Pack fell apart. With only three legs, it was hard to get around with all this snow and he'd be an easy target for any beast that found him. Blythe knew the odds of him surviving were slim. He hated to think about it. he didn't know if he could bear the thought of Slay being gone. His throat felt tight and it hurt to swallow. It was almost hard to breathe. He moved forward with a heavy heart, each step more difficult than the last.

AREA 6

Blythe found himself approaching a vast lake. He was thirsty, but at the same time, he had no desire to drink... he just wanted to find Slay. He wanted to find Slay and never lose him again. He saw something dark under a tree not too far away. He slowly moved closer. This feeling of dread fell over him and his heart raced in his chest. He didn't know why, until he realized that was Slay under that tree, and he was lying there, completely motionless.

Blythe rushed over to Slay, running as fast as he could. He stopped, his legs shaky and weak, his ears flat against his skull. He collapsed beside Slay. No... he can't be... He lay there, still shaking, and he laid his head and a foreleg on Slay's side. His fur felt so thin. He was so thin. Blythe could faintly feel Slay's ribs.

He could feel Slay breathing... slowly and shallowly, but still breathing. "Slay...?" he whispered.

Addressed: Slay
Mentioned: Bluemoon, Aisling

Last edited by Blythe on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slay
Slay

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Place 6
Hi sthoughts were with the group even if his body wasn't. If they were okay, he didn't mind giving his life in return. His younger self wouldn't have cared about them, but his new self was something he never wanted to give up. His other self probably wouldn't have been in this situation either, but he would rather take this then how he was before.

Somthing caused him to stir, and he opened his eyes slightly. Everything was blurry, but he could feel something next to him. He blinked a few times to clear them up.After a few seconds, a figure began to form, a figure he know all to well. Blythe. He wanted to believe it was him, but it wouldn't have been the first time he hallucinated seeing his brother walking in the snow. Without giving it much thought he laird his head back down on the ground. "It's not real. He's not really there," he said to himself.

Slay stirred again at the warm sensation on his side, but he didn't open his eyes. He only opened his eyes againg when he smelled something. Smells couldn't be hallucinated. He lifted his head completely and face were the smell was coming from. There the Blythe figure was again, with his paw and head on his side, "Blythe? Is...that really you?"

Addressed: Blythe
  "Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Blythe
Blythe

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 6:38 pm

AREA 6

Slay began to stir, but he still didn’t wake up, or move, or say anything. Blythe stayed beside him, his ears still flat. He hoped Slay would wake up again, that he could see Slay half-smile at him again, that he could hear his voice again. He had no idea how long Slay was out here, if there was even still a chance Slay would be able to make it through this. He just prayed he wasn’t too late.

Blythe shifted his position, pressing himself against Slay and closing his eyes. His thick fur and body heat should be enough to warm him up a little, especially now that they were out of the wind. “Blythe? Is… that really you?” Blythe opened his eyes, turning his head slightly to meet Slay’s weary gaze.

“Yeah...” He hated to see Slay like this--he looks so weak and tired, and he looked so much older than he remembered. But it was such a relief to see him alive, awake, and talking to him again. Blythe smiled weakly. “I’m here.”

Mentioned: -

Back to top Go down
Slay
Slay

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 9:17 pm

Place 6
When he heard Blythe's voice he knew then it wasn't a hallucination, and he relaxed even more than what he was. He took a deep breathe before laying his head back down on the ground with a soft whimper. It was clear he was relieved to be with him again. He instantly became warmer and his chills subsided, but he couldn't tell if it was from Blythe's body heat, or his mental improvement. It was quiet for a while as he enjoyed his company and warmth. "We have to stop...getting separated so much," he said softly. "Do you know...where the others are?" He was sure Aisling was probably okay, and BlueMoon had a better constitution than Winnie, but they had just buried her latest litter. He hoped she had the mental strength to keep going, but Winnie. His breathing stagger as he thought about it.

"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Blythe
Blythe

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 11:25 pm

AREA 6

They lay there together in comfortable silence. Blythe didn't even notice the chill in the air, or the occasional winds that might ruffle the fur on his back, or his gnawing hunger.  Right now, nothing else mattered and he was content to stay like this for as long as he could. He closed his eyes and relaxed, “We have to stop...getting separated so much,” Slay suddenly said. Blythe grunted in agreement. He wondered how many times they've been separated. All he knew was that he never wanted it to happen again. “Do you know...where the others are?”

Blythe lifted his head and looked out into the distance, even though there was nothing to see but snow. He hoped the weather would settle down soon. He hoped everyone else managed to find shelter from the storm. “I don't,” he said. He was silent again, thoughtful and still staring out. He thought that maybe if he watched for them, his companions would appear over the horizon, but he knew how unrealistic that was.

"I hope they make it through okay... I really do. But... this storm's been hard. Even for me. I can't help but think..." Blythe stopped, then sighed and laid his head on Slay's side again. He mumbled, "Right now, all we can do is hope, I guess..."

Mentioned: Aisling, Bluemoon, Winnie

Back to top Go down
Slay
Slay

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 9:18 pm

Place 6
Slay steadied his breathing as Blythe spoke. What he spoke of was true, but it was hard to take in. If Blythe had barely made it....He whimpered, "I hope so too." He would give anything right now to be with Winnie too. He wanted to see Blue and Aisling again to. They had grown close over the time they traveled and stayed together, like family. Like family. He had finally found his family, and everything went to shit again. It was like life was teasing him all the time.

He let out a sigh as he started shivering again, "I hate the snow..." Curling into a tight ball would be ideal to stay warm, but he was so stiff, he couldn't do it. He scooted himself so that he was laying side by side next to Blythe before pressing himself as tight as he could in his fur. It was then that he realized how cold he was, when he felt Blythe's body heat. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth, ....and the protection.

"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Bluemoon

Newcomer

Participation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 9:55 pm

Place 5

Trees stood tall against the vast terrain, trudging forward the white and gray wolf shivered in the unbearable cold. A never-ending winter it seemed. 'Oh how I've fallen... If only I was still in my youth..' She felt her hope as fragile as the brittle branches being tossed around by the wind. Struggling forward to shield herself in the branches of a pine next to the tree's trunk even if for a brief moment of relief she blinked her eye trying to clear up some of the snow that had fallen from a branch into her eye. The old chief was thankful that the snowstorm had at least calmed, yet the wind was still just as biting.  Her eyes scoured the snow, she'd been so sure she saw paw tracks when she had been on the outskirts but had to take a detour due to a predator that she really didn't have the strength to fend off. Her aching body begged for the wolf to return to the paradise. A place of heat and healing, hot springs so divine she could cry just thinking about it. The snow was a horrible reminder of what the past storm had stolen from her...friends, family. She hunched her head down trying to force the thoughts away. There's only a sliver of a chance that the tracks are one of them...it'll be worth it...I promise...be strong blue. They would give their all for you. Now it is time for you to do the same.' Taking a shaky breath she began her trek forward with renewed vigor. Hope above common sense. What a sight for a wolf such as she.

Place 6

Stumbling forward she realized a lake lay ahead, it would not be as refreshing as the hot springs but it would help fend off her thirst for now. She took slow delicate licks of the water, her eye glazing over as she stared at her reflection. Her fur was starting to mat, small snow chunks and frost glistened in her fur. If her fur was darker it might have even reminded her of the night sky which would have been a nice thought..yet regrettably, it just reminded her of the snow that plagued the olden wolf. She who was born of snow has come to hate what she used to be so fond of. She had even been a member of winter clan for so long. Her teeth clacked together as she bared her teeth in her flushing wave of anger. 'I...I don't even know what to think anymore! I'm all alone... No Blythe, Slay, Winnie, Aisling, that weird wolf who was always following Blythe...Moonshine.' She whimpered feeling her legs begin to shake. 'Even Sitala has abandoned me...all I ever did is try to honor her. To devote my life to her. Why have you gone away from me?'

Addressed: Herself? xD in her thoughts
Mentioned: Sitala, Blythe, Slay, winnie, aisling, moonshine, luminosity
Back to top Go down
Blythe
Blythe

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptySun May 06, 2018 7:35 pm

AREA 6

"I hate the snow..." Slay mumbled before pressing himself into Blythe's fur. Blythe grunted in response, closed his eyes, and said nothing else.

It was quiet again, but Blythe didn't mind it. It'd probably be better if they didn't talk and just saved their energy as much as possible. They couldn't stay in this spot forever. Soon, they'd have to look for food, even if it was almost impossible to find anything in these frozen wastes. Until then, he figured it'd be best to do what they could to rest for now, before having to move again.

He almost dozed off when a familiar scent reached his nose and he jerked up. He raised his head and sniffed the air again. Bluemoon? He could hardly see anything from where he was, but the scent was unmistakable. He looked down at Slay. He didn't want to leave him here in the cold for even a second, but he needed to check this out. He rose to his paws and stepped over Slay, careful not to accidentally step on him. He turned back for a moment and said, "I'll be back in a minute."

He moved over the snow, walking briskly and searching for any signs of Bluemoon other than her scent faintly lingering in the air. The snowfall was gentle now, it was easier to see, but with all this snow, a white wolf like her would blend right in. Blythe could vaguely see a figure by the lake, and bolted over.

He slowed down to a stop once he got close, powdery snow all over his dark fur. It really was her, standing right there. He'd recognize the scars and the dark markings around her eyes anywhere. He stepped closer, his tail slowly wagging. "Hey," he said softly. "It's so good to see you out here... how have you been holding up?"

Blythe was quiet for a moment, then he looked back over his shoulder in the direction he came from, pulling his ears back a bit. "Slay's over there..." Blythe turned to look at Bluemoon. "...I really need to get back to him soon."

Addressed: Slay, Bluemoon
Mentioned: -

Back to top Go down
Slay
Slay

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Place 6
Slay continued to lay there, next to Blythe in his fur. If this was it, he knew he wouldn't want to go any other way than right here, next to Blythe. He felt Blythe move next to him and the cold air drifted crossed his body once again. "I'll be back in a minute." He lifted his head and watched as Blythe walked off into the distance and out of site. He continued to start in the direction that Blythe went. He felt compelled to follow him and to stay by his side. He tried to pull himself up, but his legs just weren't listening to him anymore. "Dammit" He knew this would happen once he laid down. Even though he was alone again, he knew staying out would be better anyways. Blythe would come back for sure. He laid his head down on the ground, still facing the direction Blythe had left through. Within a few minutes, he had drifted back off to sleep.

Addressed: Himself
  Mentioned: Blythe, BlueMoon
  "Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Reunion - Closed Thread   The Final Reunion - Closed Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1