ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Elemental Beach - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

Elemental Beach - Main Thread Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Elemental Beach

Place 1Place 2Place 3

Sean MacEntee

Sean MacEntee

björn hornemann
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Chad Faith

Kazuho Okui

Don Graham
Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Place 4

The cool sand cradled his body like he was in a custom fitted chair. Probably because he had been laying for far too long, but that didn't bother him. This was by far the best spot on the whole island. Elemental Beach was a hot spot for the Guild, and you could always find someone here. The water was still very cold from the Winter before, but things were started to warm up. Jet rolled over on his back and looked up at the tree above him. Its shadows moved up and down as the leaves waved in the wind. Every dip of the leaves, a small strip of sun would cast through and shine on Jet's face. He didn't feel like moving and just closed his eyes in response and let his thoughts wander. 'I wonder where Talena is? Talena and he weren't on the best of terms. They weren't mad at each other, but he wished they could have more of a relationship. Talena was a special lady, and that's what drew him to her.

They were chosen by the past two Masters, Nero and Fotia to keep the Guild strong and going. It was still hard to believe, but now it was their duty to keep the Guild strong and in check. He planned to do that to the very end, just like Nero. He took a big sigh and rolled over to face the water again. "I wonder where is everyone?" He yawned before sitting up and looked over the beach.

Addressed: Himself
Mentioned: Talena, Nero, Fotia, The Guild
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

Participation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:18 pm

Place 4 | The early morning was always Brauner's favorite time of day—it was calm, quiet, and peaceful. The hour when the nocturnal creatures settling down and daytime animals had yet to stir from their slumber was the perfect time to relax without being disturbed. He lay just under a slender palm tree, head cradled in his forepaws, not sleepy but not fully alert either. Until a breeze got some sand in his eye.

"ARGH!" He jolted up and shook his head and ruff. After some shaking and rubbing at his eye with a forepaw, he still wasn't sure if he got it out, but it wasn't stinging anymore. Still, he should find some water to flush out his eyes... He approached the shore to see Jethro—the new Guild Master—lounging about by the water, gazing off into the distance.

Brauner nodded in acknowledgment. "Good morning, Guild Master," he greeted, before stepping into the water and dipping his face in, just enough for a quick rinse to get the sand out.

Addressed: Jethro
Mentioned: -
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

Participation : 58

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Place 1

Mato trotted into the area, his tail wagging at the familiar feeling of the sand through the grass against his pawpads, he raised his head into the sea breeze and inhaled a breath before exhaling it out in a most content sigh This is the life he thought, he walked further down the path until he felt his paws hit pure sand and he was closer to the water. The feeling of the sand on the beach made him feel young again when he was just this fluffball playing with the crabs and chasing the tide Ah...Memories he'd smile. Like magic, he looked down at the ground and saw a small hermit crab skitter across his paw, "Hey, little buddy! Do you remember me?!" Mat would speak softly as the crab continue to skitter away, he'd follow the crab in a crawling position before huffing in defeat when it took shelter in its little hole, he'd sniff the hole before sneezing as sand went up his nose "Okay...you win" he'd chuckle. As Mato wondered around the area in search of more crabs, the male realized that he never properly met Jethro, who was now the Guild Master, and neither did he properly thank him on the rank of Agent. With this realization in mind, Mato wondered out of the area in search of the new master.

Place 4

Mato walked into the very familiar area and took a moment to relax his paws into the sand with a content sigh. Elemental Beach was definitely his most favored area, even back then as a pup and even more so now, hearing a distressed call coming from the palm tree, he went over to investigate.

Once there, he immediately recognized the brown shaded wolf (Brauner) and chuckled gently "Everything a-okay over here?" he'd ask before looking over and realizing that Jethro was there to "Oh! My apologies, master, i didn't see you there or else i would've addressed you first. Good Morning" he spoke with his ears laid back, taking this as a note to be more observant in the future. Mato always treated his leaders with respect and always tried to address them first, no matter the situation.

Addressed: Jethro, Brauner

Mentioned: Himself, Jethro, Brauner

Last edited by Mato on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspellings)
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Place 4
Sand had never been Talena's favorite thing in the word. It was much too squishy and off-balancing for her to ever feel truly comfortable upon it when standing. And it didn't help any that no matter the amount of washing or rinsing, there always seemed to be a stray grain found in some inconvenient place at a later time. Despite all this, the female found herself casually strolling along the bank where the water could lap gently against her paws. She was looking for Jethro ,or any member of the guild really, to give her the companionship she seeked. 'Where is everyone..?' She pondered as her lavender orbs scanned the surrounding area.

It didn't take long before she spotted the group ahead of her, quickly recognizing Jethro amongst them. Her paced quickened slightly as the elegant female strolled over to the group, her head held high as she approached. "Good morning gentlemen," She called out to them once being within a few feet. Talena moved to stand beside Jethro as her gaze focused on Mato. He appeared to be apologizing profusely which only caused a grin to form slightly along her maw. The Agent had much to learn, but yet so did she. Her gaze averted back at Jethro as she thought over the past they had. Both had been chosen to be the new Masters of the Guild, but yet they had failed to become more than respected acquaintances between each other. It didn't bother her much, but she could tell Jethro wished for more.

Mentioned: The Group (Brauner, Jethro, Mato)
Adressed: The Group

- Key: Words, "Talk", 'Think' -

Last edited by Talena on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Place 4 Brauner lifted up his head when he head a voice. Water dripped from his chin and he licked his lips instinctively. He shuddered from the saltiness. He turned to look. It was Mato, the young boy who, for reasons Brauner didn't understand but didn't outwardly question, was chosen as agent just as soon as he reached adulthood. It was bizarre, but he figured that the Gods, if they had any hand in it, knew what they were doing. "Everything is well, Mato," he said, padding back to shore and shaking out his paws. "I didn't expect to see you up so early." The sun had yet to fully rise and the sky was still lavender-hued, rimmed with gold at the horizon.

Soon the other new Guild Master strolled towards them. Brauner was not very familiar with her—he couldn't recall ever actually speaking with her at any point, despite them both having been members of the Arcane Relics Guild for this long.

"Good morning," he greeted with a nod. He was quiet for a moment, frowning a bit. He wasn't sure if he even knew her name. "...forgive me, Guild Master— I don't believe we have ever spoken before. I suppose this would call for a proper introduction." He spoke hesitantly—it was a shame to be so distant from a packmate like this. He dipped his head respectfully. "My name is Brauner."

Addressed: Mato, Talena
Mentioned: Jethro
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Place 4
The female stood patiently beside the other Master as the group acknowledged one another and wished each other a good morning. Small talk like this bored Talena more than anything, but she'd been taught as a pup that it was important none the less. She much preferred to get right to the point, and if at all possible, the juicy gossip. The female's attention snapped back to the brown male as he spoke up about them never meeting before. It was a puzzling thought, had she met him before? Honestly she wasn't too sure. "Brauner, hmm? It's a pleasure to meet you." She replied back. A soft head nod was given as she continued, "I'm Talena." She paused a moment as she thought over her years in the guild, trying to place any places or times the two of them may have crossed paths. "Tell me, how long have you been a part of the guild? From birth?  The age difference between the two made the female assume he had been apart of the guild before she had even been born. Whether she was doing her duties as a Master to get to know the members of the guild or she was being nosy, it was hard to tell the difference. She just simply wanted to figure everything out.

Mentioned: Jethro, Brauner
Adressed: Brauner

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 pm

Place 4

Mato glanced over as a very familiar face came on seen and greeted the group, he'd smile as his tail wagged "Morning, Tally!" he'd state with a cheesy grin as he used one of his personal pet names for her, the two had been close friends when they were pups and nearly grew up together but with her being chosen as the female guild master and with him being chosen to be an Agent the two seemed to fade from eachother which was kind of heartbreaking because Mato adored her company.

Mato's attention faded from Talena and to Brauner and he gave a cheerful smile
"Im glad, Brauner!" he'd say with a cheerful tone in his voice before focusing on his next statement which made Mato huff his nose, the other male was right, he wasn't always up bright eyed and bushy tailed "Well, I wanted to head down here when the crabs woke up, I love to give them a good chase!"
he'd chuckle with his tail flailing in the air behind him. Yes, many wolves would look at Mato and find him really immature to have such a rank as Agent but really on the inside Mato was as responsible as any other wolf, and he didn't sense any tense or serious in the air, so of course he wasn't going to be afraid to allow his playful side shine!

As the conversation faded between himself and Brauner, Mato went quiet as Talena took over the scene and the two did a proper introduction, Mato found it upon himself to start rolling around in the sand, being careful to not kick anyone or flick sand into another's eyes, but the sand felt like a massage against his back and it cooled him down from the rising heat of the sun, and most importantly it was FUN!

Addressed: Talena, Brauner

Mentioned: -
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Place 4 | "Well, I wanted to head down here when the crabs woke up, I love to give them a good chase!"

Brauner grunted, slightly amused by Mato's childish words but at the same time found it unseemly of an Agent to act as if he were a little pup.

His attention was now focused on the tawny Guild Master. Talena. Yes, he had heard other pack members mention this name a few times, but he was never able to really put a face to that name. He always spent more time studying different plants and wandering the surrounding land to discover more useful resources. Only since about a year ago did he decide to be more responsible and stick more closely with his pack.

"Tell me, how long have you been a part of the guild? From birth?"

Brauner nodded. "Yes, though you could say that I was quite the wanderer in my youth. I was enthralled by the lands surrounding our territory. I spent much more time with it than I did our Guild," he said—he sounded nostalgic yet almost a bit regretful. He gave this some more thought, then continued, "You're about Mato's age, correct? ...it would make sense that we haven't really spoken before." With her being as young as she is, and him having been as shamefully uninvolved as he was, it was understandable. Still, he regretted not being as familiar with the pack's younger generations as he should be.

His ear twitched at the noise of shuffling sand. He glanced over in Mato's direction, watching him roll in the sand for a moment. He said nothing and just took care to take a few steps away, to avoid getting dusted with sand.

Addressed: Talena
Mentioned: Mato
Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Place 4

This beach had become rather lively, and the sounds of voices had attracted a lone stranger. She was a mixture of browns and creams, with piercing yellow eyes and a noticeably short tail. The stranger found herself near water and near other wolves playing about in the sand, one lazing in it and another merely watching. They were in the middle of conversing, and so she approached them calmly, not displaying any threat, though also narrowed eyes with wariness. "Privet." she said softly, the word rolling off her tongue with ease.

She was not in Russia any longer, instead a place with a name she didn't know.
She cleared her throat, "I mean to greet Hello." she said more hesitantly, on her guard. Fighting was not her expertise, and so she stood deadly still, her body language betraying nothing.

Addressed: All
Mentioned: All
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Place 4

A cry of discomfort made him jump to his feet. That's when he saw one of the alchemists, Brauner approach. Jet nodded his head in acknowledgment and his tail wagged, "Good Morning Brauner!" He hated being alone and Jet was glad to someone else there with him. As he sat back down on the sand, the young Agent Mato approached. He couldn't help but chuckle at the Agent's reaction to him being there. "It's okay Mato, good morning to you too!" Mato was definitely young for his rank, but Jet was sure he would do well.

His hair prickled when he sensed the presence of another. He didn't have to turn to know how it was. The other selected Master, Talena, came up and sat beside him. His eyes narrowed a bit at Mato's way of addressing her. They would have to work on that. Jet nodded his head in respect and opened his mouth to speak to her, when she began talking with Brauner. Even though they had been in the Guild together, it seemed not everyone knew each other well, 'We should do a Guild Night' As he began thinking about what the Guild could do to help everyone get to know each other, another wolf had approached. This wolf didn't have a familiar scent of the Guild, so she must have been a Newcomer. Jet tilted his head at the unfamiliar language, but the wolf corrected herself. "Hello. It's nice to meet too. I'm Jethro. Are you new here"

Addressed: Brauner, Mato
Mentioned: Braunder, Mato, Talena, Olga
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Place 4
A frown formed upon the female's maw as Mato called out to her by using an old nickname from when they were pups. Sure, they had grown up together, but Talena was never particularly nice to the male. In fact she may have been even worse back then compared to now, but either way, she couldn't understand why this male felt close enough to her to give her such a ridiculous name. "Hey Matoweeny," She chimed back in a fake overly excited way. "Call me Tally again and I'll have to have the deities re-think your Agent position." A grinning smile was flashed as she teased/taunted the young boy. She knew he of all the wolves could take a joke the best. And even if she couldn't actually do the things she threatened, she sure wished she could at times.

Her attention turned back to Brauner as he explained his origin to the pack and his past among the members. She nodded her head as she listened to his story as he explained about himself and his wandering days. She too loved to explore, but very rarely did she find the time to enjoy such a thing as that anymore with all these new "duties" she had as a Master. "Oh Brauner I took you for more of a gentleman than that!" She woofed in hurry at the ask of her age. "Didn't your mother ever tell you it is rude to ask a lady her age? It was obvious she was younger than the male. In fact, she was younger than most of the members of the guild, which only meant she had much to learn. But of course it didn't bother her one bit, in fact, she was blissfully unaware of this.

As Talena waited for a response from the Alchemist, another wolf walked along the beach towards them. Her gaze instantly fell upon the female and the rather beautiful markings on her pelt. A tinge of jealously surged through her veins as she eyed the newcomer. She knew she should have greeted her like Jethro had done, but instead she simply sat down and shook out her 'mane' in an attempt to better her own appearance. To Talena, another female meant rivalry even when there was no real threat to be worried about. It was simply just her conceded ways. The female turned her attention away from the newcomer once she figured her show of beauty had done it's trick and instead focused back on Mato, who was now rolling around in the sand. "Oh Mato, knock it out, will ya? Some of us like to look presentable instead of like a hooligan." The thought of sand being flung into her fur was enough to send the young lady onto the other side of Jethro, almost using his body as a shield from any flying grains. She peeked over his back as she came to a rest beside him. 'Little Punk' She thought quickly as she eyed Mato before turning her attention back to the newcomer.

Mentioned: Brauner, Mato, Jethro, Olga
Adressed: Mato, Brauner, Olga (Via majestic hair flipping)

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Place 4

Mato would continue to roll in the sand despite Brauner moving away, the sand on his back just felt sooooo gooooood but hearing the great Talena tell him to knock it off, he obeyed kindly and he got up and moving a respectable distance away from everyone to shake his fur out. Once he returned to the group, Mato would smirk as he remembered the nickname Talena gave him before chuckling at her threat "Still as uptight as you were back then, eh?" he'd smirk deviously, he remembered that even back then Talena probably wasn't the most friendliest of wolves to have around, but he knew deep down that she had a heart.

The agent's attention turned from Talena as she resumed her conversation with Brauner as he noticed another brown wolf come up on the beach, his playful nature was replaced with protection as he perked his ears when Jethro addressed the stranger, he thought he should to, being an Agent and all.
"Hello there. My name's Mato"The male spoke, offering the female a friendly smile before glancing at Talena and smirking wide as he glanced back at the newcomer "Congratulations, stranger. You made the Lady jealous"he'd smirk, glancing at Talena and back at the newcomer

Addressed: Talena, Olga

Mentioned: Brauner, Jethro
Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Place 4

The stranger was quickly met with replies. The first being the lazing male, who soon stood up and addressed her, he seemed to have an air of confidence about him which made her assume he was a leader figure, though it didn't faze her. 'Hello. It's nice to meet too. I'm Jethro. Are you new here?' friendly wasn't he? despite her appearing out of nowhere suddenly, perhaps he wasn't very cautious. She blinked "Observant are you not? da?" she replied calmly, mild sarcasm. Though she gave a small smile, at least he was polite, but she was still on her guard. "All I will say for the moment is i am not a native for this location. Where is this place area?" she asked, her accent and non perfect english evidence to her words being true at least.

She then caught the eye of a charming female with lavender eyes, who seemed to look at her strangely and then flick her hair and ignore her. She gave the female a small wink and smile, and then the rolling wolf approached. 'Hello there. My name's Mato. Congratulations, stranger. You made the Lady jealous'. At this the stranger's eyes gleamed with mischief, and to the female she spoke, "Obozhayemyy. without translating and gave a small huff of good natured laughter.

Addressed: Jethro, Talena, Mato
Mentioned: All
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Place 4 Brauner couldn't help but chuckle at Talena's reply. "But I didn't ask, I guessed," he said with a wry smile.  "Besides, I'm not wrong, am I?" It seemed that she and Mato knew each other quite well. Mato's next words to her only confirmed this.

Another wolf had approached the group, a brown one with an unusual mane and a short tail. She spoke a bit strangely, a dialect he hadn't heard before, but he greeted her. "Hello," he said with a small nod. Brauner didn't say much else, and decided to simply observe for now.

He frowned when Mato spoke to the stranger. "Mato, you're an Agent. Act like one," he said firmly. Though he wasn't in the position to be reprimanding anyone around here—Jethro, Talena, and Mato were all of better rank than him—but still he would not tolerate such brazen disrespect of a Guild Master.

Addressed: Talena, Olga, Mato
Mentioned: Jethro
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

Participation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 10:00 pm

Place One
Pawing at the grass the lone female breathed in quickly while watching the waves lull against the bank. Her lungs burned from her early more run, waking up before the sun was something she did diligently. 'The early bird gets the worm.' Lifting her muzzle to the sky she took shaky breaths enjoying the smell of the salty air. There even seemed to be a hint of Mato's scent in the area. With a soft rumble, she lowered her head to the ground to sink her teeth into the necks of two white seabirds that she had ambushed not too long ago. Warmblood dribbled onto her tongue and made its way down her throat. She hummed in appreciation as she begun to pick her way across the beach.

Place Four
Trotting carefully along the sand she was careful not to kick sand up. Picking up more scents she eased her stride. Shapes loomed ahead suddenly she felt embarrassed by her current state. 'Surely this is no way to present yourself before your pack.' Setting her catch atop her paws where they would be safe from the sand she began to attempt to tame her windswept fur and possibly remove any twigs from her silky fur. Once she deemed herself decent she re-picked up her kill and moved daintily forward, head held proudly with her tail kept at a respectful height. Once she got closer she sat her kill on a fallen leaf set. "Dear brother." Catching herself she gave a soft cough then dipped her head to Jethro and Talena. "My Lord and Lady. It is a fine morning when I am graced with the both of your presences."  Upon hearing Brauner's words to Mato she stiffened and turned her head to the brute. "Brauner? Mato can be a very serious and mature wolf when the time is needed." Sighing softly she looked at Jethro to see his reaction. Tamara took note of Talena's look and realized that there was an extra wolf who didn't quite belong. Feeling her fur prickle she eyed her warily, trying her best not to put herself between the agent and the stranger for she knew he was more than capable but the feeling still tingled in her paw pads. The need to protect her child.

Mentioned: Mato, Brauner, Jethro, Talena, Olgra
Addressed:Brauner, Jethro, Talena
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Place 4
Talena eyed the newcomer for a few more moments before turning her attention once again back onto the Herbalist in the area. She grinned at his comeback to her previous remark. 'Perhaps I should have met this fellow sooner.' She admired a wolf who could take her jokes and not get all upset over silly things. "Besides, I'm not wrong am I?" Of course he was right, and the female nodded in agreeance. "Sadly you are not wrong, though do not think I act as he does." Her lavender gaze shifted over to Mato for a moment before returning to Brauner. "We grew up with a years difference as pups and it seems to have made a big difference between us." To Talena, the Agent was just an overgrown pup who sometimes knew how to act his age. And she was sure that the rest of the members of the guild knew this as well.

"Still as uptight as you were back then, eh?" Mato's words caused the Master's head to snap back in the previously mentioned male's direction, her orbs narrowing in on him like daggers. "Excuse me?" She questioned with a raise of her eyebrow. Slowly the female removed herself from Jethro's side and padded her way over to the Agent, her head held low as she neared him. "At least I don't run around acting like a pup all the time. I've grown up, you haven't." She paced a tight circle around the male as she spoke to him, though she had now risen her head into a confident manner. As she finished up one complete revolution she put emphasis on the word 'haven't' and flicked the tip of her tail underneath the male's chin as she strutted back to the rest of the group. "Remember that, Mato." She purred out softly without looking back at him.

Just as she returned to Jethro's side she took notice of yet another thing that bothered her. The look the newcomer was giving her. 'Did she really just wink at me?' Her eyes narrowed as she shot as warning glance at the female. And then the female started to laugh at her own words, though it was a language Talena had never heard before. "Obozhayemyy." She cocked her head at the strange word and what possible meaning it could hold, though she wasted little time before shooting a response back to the stranger. "If you're going to speak to me, don't speak gibberish, hun." Another mane flip accompanied her words as she kept a locked gaze. To her, this female was just trying to challenge her authority, and of course she wouldn't let that fly. "Sounds like she's got rocks in her mouth..." The words were mumbled more to herself than to anyone else in the group as she shot the female one last glare before turning her attention elsewhere.

And where else would it go except for back at Mato. Of course the young male hadn't learned his lesson from before and decided to open his mouth, once again. 'Congratulations, stranger. You made the Lady jealous' Talena's eyes slammed shut as she took a couple deep breaths in through her nose and then out through her mouth. She could hear Brauner get after him along with a new voice who she recognized as Tamara, Jethro's sister. 'My Lord and Lady. It is a fine morning when I am graced with the both of your presences.' A sly smirk grew upon her maw as she greeted the hunter in return, her eyes remaining shut as she continued to take deep breaths. "Oh I am about to grace a certain someone with my presence on this 'fine' morning, that's for sure." And then suddenly the female was up and moving again. Although this time, she had a much bigger purpose. "Brauner dear, do you happen to know of any herbs that would shut Mato up?" She asked calmly as she stalked her way back over to the Agent. "Perhaps something that would put him in a coma for a day or two? Or.. Oh! I got it. Something that would make his tongue swell so big we couldn't make out any anything he was trying to say?" Her words had a slight playful mood to them now, though her body said otherwise. She hated being looked down upon, and as far as she was concerned, Mato's comment allowed the newcomer to look at her in a weaker position.

Mentioned: Brauner, Mato, Jethro, Olga, Tamara
Adressed: Mato, Brauner, Olga, Tamara

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Place 4

"Mato, you're an Agent. Act like one"
Mato looked at Brauner as he spoke and he merely huffed in response "I do act like an Agent when the situation demands it. This stranger does not seem a threat now does she?" he'd ask with a sigh as he sat down. "Excuse me?" he'd turn his head as he heard Talena spoke and his ears laid back in respect to the master as she neared him, "At least I don't run around acting like a pup all the time. I've grown up, you haven't." Mat wasn't shocked by the way Talena spoke to him and he merely turned his head away when he felt the flick of her tail against his chin. "Master, you should know very well that i can act my rank and age when the situation demands it. I have grown up just as much as you have over the years" It was rare for Mato to stand up for himself against his superiors, but he found that he was being spoken of too poorly and it was unnecessary, he could act his age and rank when he needed to and it hurt him that he was the only one that knew it.

As Talena refocused on the newcomer who was speaking a different language, a very familiar coat crossed his path and he stood from his sitting position with his tail wagging so fast it could be used as a weapon
"NANA!" the male would bark as he trotted over, nuzzling into the older females neck fur.
Tamara's presence was one he treasured, this wolf was practically his mother when his own passed away when he was a pup,
"Oh I am about to grace a certain someone with my presence on this 'fine' morning, that's for sure." Talena's voice made his head emerge from his nana's neck fur and his ears laid back, he would walk around Tamara putting Tamara between him and Talena, it was very rare he did this and if Talena wasn't a master, he probably wouldn't of. As Talena continued to threaten him, Mato's attention turned towards the bird Tamara had, playfully pawing at the tail feathers "Can I have it, Nana?" he'd ask softly, trying to block everyone else out at this point.

Addressed: Talena, Tamara

Mentioned: Olga, Brauner
Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

Participation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Place 4

Amira finally woke up from all the racket of the wolves in the area. She had hidden herself away in the comfort of a rocky patch of the beach. She poked her head out of the miniature cave. It was four slabs of rocks that leaned against each other. One in the back, two on each side, and one on top. The pup had dragged the rocks into place after digging holes for them to set in to keep them upright. It was a big enough shelter to fit her in snugly. The chocolate canine was a smart one for sure.

Amira crawled out from her makeshift shack of a den to investigate the noises. Her jaw opened wide and a soft whine squeaked as she yawned and stretched in the early morning's sun. The rays of light kissed her fur as they slowly began to warm her still tired body. The pup quickly scratched her left ear with her hind paw then snuck off towards the sound of others. She kept her steps quiet and quick, though it wasn't hard to sneak around in wet sand. Amire kept away from the water's edge as she came closer. She quickly ducked behind a sandy hill when she saw the wolves.

"Perhaps something that would put him in a coma for a day or two? Or.. Oh! I got it. Something that would make his tongue swell so big we couldn't make out any anything he was trying to say?" she heard one of them say.

Amira's ears shot back and her tail tucked behind her legs. 'Who would do such a thing?'

Addressed: N/A
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Place 4 Brauner liked this girl already. She had some attitude problems that would need to be sorted out before she'd be a proper Guild Master, but she was clever and spirited. He could understand well enough why Fotia had chosen her.

Tamara had approached the group with a bird in her maw. It was impressive that she managed to catch one. Brauner never particularly saw eye-to-eye with the female, but she was a damn good hunter and he would be the first to admit that. When she spoke to him, he lifted a skeptical brow. "I think being an Agent is a situation that calls for maturity," he replied. He held his gaze for a moment on Mato, then looked back to Tamara. "It doesn't matter if you say 'he can be matured when needed.' I will believe it when I see it and so far, that has yet to be proven."

He turned away from the Tracker and went near the palm tree to sit in its shade. Though spring had yet to fully arrive, it was a sunny day, and he was beginning to feel a bit hot, standing there with the sun beating down on his dark fur. Talena skulked towards him with this malicious smile on her face.

"Brauner dear, do you happen to know of any herbs that would shut Mato up? Perhaps something that would put him in a coma for a day or two? Or.. Oh! I got it. Something that would make his tongue swell so big we couldn't make out any anything he was trying to say?"

"Of course. If you were to feed him a bit of devil's ivy, his whole mouth and throat will swell. He would hardly be able to speak at all. Of course, the swelling may make it difficult for him to breathe, but if he can't breathe, he can't speak," he said with pleasant smile. He caught a whiff of something nearby but couldn't be sure of what it was. He sniffed again. A pup? That can't be. The Arcane Relics Guild didn't have any pups—unless you count the likes of Mato... so that must mean... an orphan?

He stood up and sniffed more, following the trail and drawing closer to the scent. It led him to a pup, a very large one, so she must be nearly a year old already. His head tilted. "Hello there, child. What are you doing here, alone like this?" he spoke gently.

Addressed: Tamara, Talena, Amira
Mentioned: Mato
Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:18 am

Place 4

"Hello there, child. What are you doing here, alone like this?" a brown wolf asked, just about causing Amira to have a heart attack. Her ears pressed flat against her head as she lifted her upper lip to bare her teeth at the male. The pup's tail stayed tucked between her legs as she backed away from him. Her fur rose up along her spine as she tried to make herself look bigger. Amira let out a slow, deep snarl as she looked at the male, but she looked more at his mouth than his eyes. Her display was more of a defensive stance than an offensive one.

'Don't let him get to your throat or neck in general,' she thought to herself as she continued to back away. Her head was low as she continued to growl at the male. Every so often she would glance around to see if any of his pack mates were coming over.

Addressed: Brauner via body language
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Place 4

He watched the newcomer closely as she began to speak in a strange way. She verified that she wasn't native to this land and her way of speaking confirmed that. One of his ears turned side-ways in response to the wolf's slight sarcasm. He didn't how someone new to the land could act this way, but he let it go and answered her question, "This is Elemental Beach. One of the territories owned by Arcane Relics Guild." He looked over to Brauner and Talena as he sensed the conversation wasn't as chill as before and found the topic interesting. It appeared Talena was a little offended by Brauner confirming her age. He couldn't help but smile. That was Talena, always a little feisty. It made sense why the Master of fire chose her. She definitely had a fire in her heart.  

He looked over to Mato as his playful behavior continued. Since the Agent was still quite young, Jet allowed some of his playful ways, but it appeared to be getting out of hand now. His glanced at Bruaner, who seemed to agree the playful nature was getting too much, "Mato." Before he could address the issue, Talena stepped in, "Perhaps something that would put him in a coma for a day or two? Or.. Oh! I got it. Something that would make his tongue swell so big we couldn't make out any anything he was trying to say?" He shook his head in disappointment at the two. Before speaking he eyed Brauner for actually taking her question seriously. He was used to this behavior from Mato, but Talena, he held at higher standards. He said sternly, Milady, he is a member of the Guild you lead. You should not wish harm to anyone of Guild no matter what the circumstances are. Especially something as trivial as this." He smiled hoping to not upset her too much before turning to Mato, "Mato, I know how mature you can be at times and how playful you can be, but please do not continue to bother Lady Talena after she already asked you to quiet down."

"If he doesn't straighten up the Deities may rethink his position..." He didn't want that to happen. The young was the life link of the Guild and he wanted Mato to grow up to be a great Agent. Being selected young like he had, Mato had a great opportunity, and Jet didn't want him to waste it. 'Obozhayemyy' His ears turned back to the newcomer as she spoke again in the strange language. He wasn't sure what to think of it, but it did put him on edge and it seemed to put Talena on edge as well. He leaned slightly against Talena to assure her it was okay.

The smell of prey wafted into the area followed by the scent of another familiar scent. Tamara. Jet's tail wagged to see his sister again. "Hi Tamara. I see you were successful in a hunt as always." The pack would never do hungry with a skilled hunter as her. Seeing that the prey she had caught was a bird, showed her skill was only improving. A small growl caught his attention as he turned to see Brauner had found a small pup. His father instinct kicked in and slowly walked over to the two of them. His expression softened, "Hey there. What are you doing out here by yourself?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Olga, Mato, Talena, Amira
Mentioned: Olga, Mato, Brauner, Talena, Tamara
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Last edited by Jethro on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 2:59 pm

Place 4

As Talena continued to pace towards Mato, she made sure to keep her gaze strongly locked with the male's. While her posture remained rather free and flowing as she approached, her eye's were filled with nothing by annoyance. She probably wouldn't have been acting so strongly towards the male if it hadn't been for his comment about the newcomer, but there was nothing that could be done about it now. Mato suddenly moved out of her path and over to Tamara however, a sort huff of annoyance leaving the females maw as she slowed down to a stop. She had no quarrel with the huntress and so she decided to just eye the Agent from a distance. 'You can't use your 'Nana' as a defense mechanism forever, punk..' She thought with a sly grin. Seeing the male hide behind another just meant her point had finally been made, and with that, she was content.

"Milady," The sound of Jethro's voice suddenly rung through the area, causing Talena to glance over quickly at him. She could already tell that he was disappointed in the way she was acting along with everyone else in the area. Her ears drooped every so slightly before she pushed herself back over to his side. "...he is a member of the Guild you lead. You should not wish harm to anyone of Guild no matter what the circumstances are. Especially something as trivial as this." And of course he was right, she just never would admit it. Jethro had this sort of essence about himself that controlled Talena in a way better than anyone had ever managed to do before. She valued him strongly as a fellow leader and looked up to him as a model for what she could become some day. Yes she was young and untrained, but at least she knew of this and wanted to work on it. She would never admit this to anyone but herself however. "Mato asked for it M'lord. In fact, I think it would be a valuable lesson to him." It started off as a calm statement but turned back into another playful rebuke accompanied by a grin and a toss of her head. She knew Jethro wouldn't be pleased by this either and added in a soft, "Though I do apologize for acting in such a way around the stranger." She felt him lean against her every so slightly and it brought a small smile to her face, though she quickly wiped it away before it could be seen by the others.

Soon the male moved away towards where Brauner had gone off to and her gaze followed him curiously. Until they landed upon a pup (Amira). Her nose crinkled in slight disgust at the site of such a young wolf in the area. There was no real cause of her dislike for pups, but Talena couldn't manage to stay around them for long. A part of her thought it was because she viewed herself as a horrible mother and therefore didn't want to risk the chance of starting to like them.
The other part told her she just found them to be too needy and annoying. She liked this side much more than the first.
'Careful Jet, it might give you rabies.' The thought came as young one started to become defensive and growl. It was kinda funny watching such a small being act so big and scary in front of two grown males, though she was sure they could handle themselves perfectly fine. Talena huffed slightly and glanced back over to where the stranger was, a soft chuckle leaving her maw as she pawed at the ground uneasily. "I don't usually do this, but I think Jethro would appreciate it, so... I think we got off on the wrong paw. " She flashed a small smile to try and make up for all the defensiveness she had earlier, though she was unsure if it really made that much of a difference. "The name's Talena, fellow Master of this guild. And you are? Once again with the small talk, it wasn't something she enjoyed, but it was necessary. After a few moments of thinking, the tawny female decided to add something else. "And I'm sorry for saying you speak gibberish.. it's actually a very, er.. uhm.. beautiful language?'

Addressed: Jethro, Olga
Mentioned: Brauner, Mato, Jethro, Olga, Tamara, Amira

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Place 4 Brauner didn't react to the growling, or the bared teeth. Though the pup was large, she was still only a child, and Brauner could not be intimidated by children. He noticed the tucked tail, the arched back, and the way she was slowly backing away. She didn't speak either. Perhaps he had frightened her. "I'm not going to hurt you," he said calmly.

He looked over his shoulder, hoping someone would come over to help. Someone much better with pups. He could see Talena in the distance, speaking with the stranger. It seemed as if she was trying to address her more properly as a Guild Master this time. Jethro was coming over. Thank the Gods, Jethro was good with children. He would have an easier time soothing her, he hoped.

Addressed: Amira
Mentioned: Talena, Olga, Jethro
Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Place 4

"Hey there. What are you doing out here by yourself?" another male asked as he came to Amira and the first male. She was large for her age, but there was no way she had a chance against two adult males. "I'm not going to hurt you," the first male said softly. Her eyes darted between the two males as she studied their stance. Both sat and didn't come closer. She calmed down slightly until a female began to approach. She gave a look to the tawny she-wolf that basically said, "fuck off." the female turned her attention to another wolf, so Amira began to calm down again.

Amira sat down in front of the two males. Her ears were still back but weren't pressed against her skull like before. She was no longer snarling as well. She sniffed the air towards the two. Her head tilted as she looked from one male to the other. Her tail tip flicked slightly as she stared at the two.

Addressed:Talena
Mentioned:Brauner, and Jethro

KEY

"Amira's Speech"
'Amira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Beach - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next