ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Schnee Forest - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Schnee Forest - Main Thread   Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Place 1Place 2Place 3

moniquayle

Larisa-K

flyupmike
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Timo Newton-Syms

skeeze

Don Graham

Last edited by Jethro on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

Participation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Forest - Main Thread   Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Area 5

Cedar continued to strip carrion off the bones. When she was done, she licked her lips with satisfaction, then shook her coat out a bit and scratched a small itch behind her ear. It wasn't much after all those other animals had gotten to it, but it was enough. She lay down beside the bones and rested her head on her forepaws.

She jolted up when she felt a presence nearby... it wasn't a wolf, and something told her it wasn't friendly. She jumped up to her paws and stood by what remained of the carcass, hackles raised and tail up.

A cougar emerged from the underbrush, eyeing the wolves with intent, its tail twitching and ears back.

Addressed: -
Mentioned: Shadow
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Forest - Main Thread   Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Shadow wrote:
Area 5

The male wolf approached the dead animal and settled down before he tore the dead meat apart. He was hungry as shit out here. He was good with anything they ate. Dead meat is good meat. He was meaning to thank Cedar after they finished this hell of a meal. Cedar was eating like a lady. He also was watching his surroundings, looking for any cougars or coyotes about.

Once they were full and ready to conquer the day, the dominant male was licking his paws. His hunger satisfied for now. Later he might feel unsatisfied if he doesn't get a good fuck from a alpha.

Addressed: Cedar
Mentioned: -

Hi Shadow,

I just wanted to inform you that we do allow some RP of sexual content, but your choice of words here is a little inappropriate for the site. Perhaps try rewording that in the future so that it isn't so direct. Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com
Shadow
Shadow

Newcomer

Participation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Forest - Main Thread   Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Area 5

Shadow snapped out of his boy craze once he sensed a bad presence nearby. The red eyed male could recognize the smell from the deer meat that they just ate. He could tell that they were in big trouble if the cougar were to know that they stole his food and they lied about it. So he decided to make a deal with him or her in trade for the meal they just ate. He raised himself to his feet and tried to appear as confident as possible, but inside of him, he felt nervous as all hell.

When he inspect the mountain lion more, he could identify that he was very much a male, a big strong one too. He was quite nervous around boys, however he wasn't going let this stop them from overcoming this. He finally spoke in a very cool and calm voice, "Hello sir, we don't want any problems. We just were hungry and we couldn't help, but eat your meal because the forest barely had any prey lurking about. But sir I do believe we can help you by offering to get you a even larger meal than this. I don't believe we have to fight over a simple meal like this."

Addressed: Cougar OC
Mentioned: Cedar
Back to top Go down
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Forest - Main Thread   Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Area 5

The cougar stood there, his head low and tail still twitching as he eyed the two wolves, now on-guard after being caught stealing from his kill. Thieves, like all wolves tended to be. But he wasn't particularly eager to fight two wolves at once. It was too much of a risk, and these wolves seemed willing enough to make up for their crime.

His gaze traveled to the black-furred male with the scars over his eye. "Very well," the cougar said, his voice quiet and rough. "Bring me a deer, and I will forgive you wolves this time. Howl for me when it is captured, and I will come. If you haven't caught anything by sunrise..." He lifted a forepaw and unsheathed his claws. "...the two of you will end up the same as that deer." With that, he turned and disappeared into the shadows again.

Cedar watched it all, ears back. Once the cougar was out of range, she looked over at Shadow. This was the first time he said anything extensive at all, and it was dragging the two of them into debt to a cougar. A cougar! "What the hell were you thinking? Offering to hunt a deer for that lion just like that..." She took a few steps away from the carcass and Shadow, head low. She sighed. "...I suppose now we have no choice but to hunt for him now, if we would like to keep our insides where they should be."

Continued on Hunting Topic

Addressed: Shadow

Last edited by Brauner on Tue May 22, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add hunt link)
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Patrol

Participation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Forest - Main Thread   Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Area 6

'Well that's quite a cold stare you got there, lovely!' it didn't take long for an individual to notice her, and speak in a way that she didn't really appreciate, but whatever. She just looked at the male as he approached, her expression unchanging. "..Is it?.. no, thats just my face pal." she said casually. She didn't really want to be stuck here, she changed her mind about wanting to talk to another, it would be easier to just keep moving. She had sensed the presence of others here too, and she decided to move on. "Goodbye." she said to the wolf, without looking at him, before walking off again.

-To the Meadow
Back to top Go down
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Forest - Main Thread   Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:47 pm

Area 5

continued from Hunt Topic

Cedar felt so warm and pleasant after feasting on the carcass. She licked her bloody lips and was about to go in for more when she saw Shadow walk off to a shrub to take a few berries off it. White berries she occasionally saw birds eat during the winter... snowberries. Cedar was familiar enough with herbs and plants to know what was and was not toxic to wolves. Useful to know, she found, especially when it came to sticky situations... She said nothing as Shadow gulped down a few berries, then she decided to speak up, "You know, you shouldn't eat those... they're quite toxic." If Shadow was lucky, he'd be puking all day. It was bad enough the deer got him so badly during the hunt, now he was eating poisonous berries... it might be entertaining to watch him suffer, but vomit was rather putrid. She almost had the conscience to suggest they ought to move somewhere and find wolves that could help with this problem... but Cedar didn't have a conscience.

She continued to eat and once she was satisfied, she grabbed the deer's haunch and pulled, twisting it around and trying to rip the leg from its socket. It took a fair bit of effort and she was almost panting by the time she was done, but she did it. Holding the leg in her jaws, she said, "Well, you can howl for that lion to come and steal this deer you and I worked so hard for now... it's a shame to waste such good food, but, c'est la vie, I suppose. I, however, have better places to be. Bye~..." Cedar trotted away.

to Gaorb Woodland

Addresed: Shadow

Last edited by Cedar on Sat May 26, 2018 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Newcomer

Participation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Forest - Main Thread   Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Area 5

He immediately stopped eating the white berries. Shadow grew rather aggravated because she left him just like that and also that she told him that the berries were poisonous after he ate a couple.

At least he didn't have to worry about her stealing anything else he had. He called the cougar by howling. Really wanting to get out of this area because it gave him nothing, but bad luck when it came to hunting for food.

After a while, he begin to feel really sick. He felt like he needed to lay down a second because he was starting to feel light headed too. He felt like those kids at that park that spin around too much on the spinners and fall out on the ground like they were drunk. Yeah, he was a dizzy kid.

Then it happened. That meat from that dead meat from a while ago came up from his stomach to his mouth, he puked a brownish green goo that made you want to go vegan. Shadow discarded his last meals from the past days for a whole 20 minutes until he came up for air to breathe. He eyed the puke that rested on the snowy forest, observing how the mixture filled a small area of the snow. He was disgusted and he was afraid to shallow the leftover spit in his mouth.

The cougar finally showed by sunrise like he said. He approached Shadow slowly and eyed him like he was judging his sick state. "I see you own up to your promises. A stupid promise, but a promise. Where is that female wolf?"

Shadow narrowed his eyes at the cougar. "She not here. Now get what you came for and leave." He was putting up with any bullshit and if the cougar had a problem with his deer only having three legs left, that was too bad because he didn't give a shit.

The cougar scanned the doe and noticed it was missing a fourth leg. "What happened the leg? Did you eat it?" Shadow rolled his eyes and responded with a huff, "Nope, the wolf took it. Go look for her. I didn't eat any of the deer. Not my problem."

The cat nodded and grasped the deer's neck in his mouth and left without another word. The raven wolf was done with their or his business with the cougar and hoped to never see them again. He went on searching for another place to call home.

Addressed:
Mentioned: Cedar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schnee Forest - Main Thread   Schnee Forest - Main Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schnee Forest - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2