ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Place 1Place 2Place 3

Mark Stevens

Mark Stevens

Vukar
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Vukar

Stock-Gallary

AustriaAngloAlliance
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

Participation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:36 pm

Area 5

It took a few moments before Myst returned to the real world. At least she was responsive again—it'd be a shame for a lovely female such as her to go catatonic in just their first conversation. "Wait...did you guys not hear that? That voice...In the mist..." Myst asked, looking northward. Cedar followed her gaze but saw nothing of interest.

Looking back at Myst with a raised brow, Cedar said, "I heard nothing." Her ear twitched when she noticed Asriella whispering to Myst, just a bit too low for her to clearly make out the words, but said nothing. She hopped off the rock and stepped towards the stream, then stopped and looked over her shoulder to the other female. Though Myst said she was fine, Cedar wasn't so certain. She stayed like that for a brief moment before continuing and crossing the stream. Once on the other side, she located the shrub under which she buried her cache. She dug up the half-eaten deer leg, grabbed it, kicked some dirt over the hole, and went across the stream again. Cedar shook her paws dry and jumped back onto the rock with Myst and placed the deer leg before her. "Here, you should eat something. Maybe drink a bit too. That should help you feel better."

Cedar began grooming her paws, a bit muddied again from the little trip she just made. "You did mutter something about heading North, where a light flickered... perhaps we could go there and see what all this is about."

Addressed: Myst
Mentioned: Asriella

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

Participation : 44

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:10 am

Area 5

"I mean I definitely felt something in the air change.. I just.. Thought it was nothing.." Her sister's words concerned her...did she not even see the mist either...? "Wait...You're telling me that you didn't see the mist? The mist that was wrapped around me?" she'd ask, "I heard nothing." 'Okay, I have officially lost my mind' so...this voice only spoke to her... why? Myst looked over when Cedar jumped from the rock and went back across the stream from where she came from, getting her beautiful paws all muddy again 'What is she doing...?' when Cedar came out from the bush, she saw the deer leg and everything made sense, she felt like a princess once again as the other female set the deer leg in front of her "Here, you should eat something. Maybe drink a bit too. That should help you feel better." a soft smile came to her features "Thank you, Nurse" she'd smirk playfully before taking a bite from the deer leg, although while she ate she found herself thinking about the voice again....

"You did mutter something about heading North, where a light flickered... perhaps we could go there and see what all this is about." Myst glanced up at Cedar before thinking back to what the voice had said... "Head North... to where the bright light flickers... a great path will await you..." she'd repeat "It does want me to follow it, apparently... I'm all for leaving this messy place, but I dont want to go by myself..." she'd glance up at Assy with a smile before looking back at Cedar "Well, do you two want to go on an adventure?"

Addressed: Cedar, Assy
------------------------------------------
Mentioned: The voice
----------------------------------------
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Area 5

Asriella looked at her sister with calm- yet worried eyes. She didnt think her sister was going insane- No no no. Maybe her sister just heard something.. "Wait...You're telling me that you didn't see the mist? The mist that was wrapped around me?" To which Assy only shook her head in return. Assy watched as Cedar jumped off the rock heading somewhere near the stream. When she came out of the bushes Assy was no longer confused and smiled at Cedars words. "Here, you should eat something. Maybe drink a bit too. That should help you feel better" She was glad atleast her sister would get something so that way maybe she could feel better. She ignored the comment Myst made to Cedar thinking as it was just.. Teasing. Before looking to the north.

"You did mutter something about heading North, where a light flickered... perhaps we could go there and see what all this is about." Assy looked away from the north and toward Cedar once more. "I agree with Cedar sis.. Honestly maybe something serious is going on? " She would say more in a questioning tone as she wasnt quite sure if her words were true but in her eyes she found it might be serious- It was probbably just her moral speaking at the moment. Normally she wouldnt tell her sister to do something she didnt even know what to do so quickly. "Head North... to where the bright light flickers... a great path will await you..." Her sister repeated letting Assy tilt her head a bit looking at her sister. "It does want me to follow it, apparently... I'm all for leaving this messy place, but I dont want to go by myself..." Assys eyes would soften- She honestly didnt want her sister to go alone either.. 'Yeah what if.. What if she got hurt then- I would lose her all over again.. What if it was a trap?! I- Shit..' Asriella worried to herself- Attempting not to let out whimpers aloud. But Myst's gaze snapped her out of her trance and suddenly her tail began to wag at her sisters words."Well, do you two want to go on an adventure?" Her eyes brightened- like when she was a pup with Myst.. "Of course!" She exclaimed playfully before raising her tail in the air playfully.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Cedar

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

Participation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Area 5

"Wait... you're telling me that you didn't see the mist? The mist that was wrapped around me?"

"Now that you mention it, I did notice a mist—it was strange, it arrived so suddenly and disappeared as if it were never here," Cedar said, stopping from grooming her paws for a moment before continuing. She stopped when she felt she was done, observing her now clean, white forepaws.

"Thank you, Nurse," Myst said teasingly before going in for a dainty, ladylike bite of the leg Cedar so graciously decided to share. Cedar chuckled.

"Of course... there's no need to thank me. As your doting nurse, it is my pleasure to ensure that my patient is well," she said, smooth and coy with a quick wink. Cedar sat up and began to groom her hindleg in an almost cat-like manner. Asriella had finally spoken up, drawing Cedar's attention enough to get her to perk her ears but not enough to get her to stop what she was doing to grant the girl her undivided attention.

"Well, do you two want to go on an adventure?"

Cedar stopped licking and looked over to Myst, her hindleg still raised up a bit. She rolled into a more comfortable sitting position, puffed up her chest, and tilted her head back with a sly grin. "Could I call myself a dashing rogue if I were not up for a little adventure?" Cedar stood up and leapt off the rock, walking a few steps, her tail waving high in the air. She stopped and turned back to look at the two. "Let's be off then, ladies, while the night is still young."

to Amor Meadow

Addressed: Myst, Asriella
Mentioned: ---

Last edited by Cedar on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

Participation : 44

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Area 5

"Now that you mention it, I did notice a mist—it was strange, it arrived so suddenly and disappeared as if it were never here," Thankfully she wasn't the only one who saw the mist...Assy must've not been paying attention or something, typical younger sibling,
"Of course... there's no need to thank me. As your doting nurse, it is my pleasure to ensure that my patient is well," a soft chuckle escaped Myst's muzzle as Cedar responded to her tease with a tease of her own, she'd continue to nibble on the deer leg, until Assy spoke up "Of course!" she'd chuckle "Of course I couldn't leave without my little sister" she'd playfully wink, "Could I call myself a dashing rogue if I were not up for a little adventure?" another chuckle escaped her lips as Myst leaped off of the rock after Cedar, "Let's be off then, ladies, while the night is still young." she'd glide ahead of Cedar, her tail teasingly brushing underneath Cedar's muzzle "Yes, lets go. Follow my lead" she'd say as she swayed her tail as she strutted ahead towards the flickering light in the north.

To Amor Meadow

Addressed: Cedar, Assy
------------------------------------------
Mentioned: -
----------------------------------------
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Area 5

Assy would look away from Myst as her ears perked at Cedars words. "Now that you mention it, I did notice a mist—it was strange, it arrived so suddenly and disappeared as if it were never here," Assy let her ears fall back once more. She must not of been paying attention.. Damn her for being fucking shy and introverted! Never looking up from her paws these days she sighed. "Of course... there's no need to thank me. As your doting nurse, it is my pleasure to ensure that my patient is well" After this Assy slowly began to get her suspicions. She couldnt tell if this was going any further then just teasing but.. It didnt seem to sit well with her. "Of course I couldn't leave without my little sister" Assys eyes soon softened at her sisters words. All her doubts seemed to disappear as her sister spoke to her. Asriella sighed though as she realised she was just once more called a little sister. It was true but still- 'I never say big sis.. Hmph.. Im probbably just overthinking things..' She thought slightly before looking away from both females and toward the north. Soon though hopping after the females- Stopping around Cedars side while watching Myst brush her tail under Cedars muzzle. Her eyes narrowed a bit. Okay it was definetly flirting.. Hurrying toward the front with Myst she quickly got closer to her side protectively.

To Amor Meadow

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Cedar

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Viktor
Viktor

Newcomer

Participation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 4:44 pm

PLACE 1

The male walked into the area with a low growl of frustration as flies buzzed around his face, attracted to the blood on his muzzle from his last kill, he'd run his tongue over his muzzle to try and remove some of the blood but to no avail"Fucking flies..." he'd mutter as he now started to snap at the air in rapid session, actually managing to kill some of the flies at least enough of them to where they weren't such an annoyance. Viktor would grumble low as he continued to trudge through the meadow, before suddenly deciding he was tired and so he just laid down where he paused in his tracks with a huff, he was satisfied in both hunger and thirst, so it was a perfect time to just relax.

Addressed: -

KEY

"Viktor's Speech"
'Viktor's Thought'
Another's Speech

Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

Participation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Place 6
Maell's heart pounded as she waited for the mysterious figure to appear from behind the bush. She didn't want anymore drama and hoped that whatever, or whoever, was hiding would be decent enough to be around. A few moments passed before a smaller grey male appeared from the foliage. He seemed to be just as nervous about this interaction as she had been feeling, as she noticed his legs trembling and his words tremble slightly. "How are you two today....?" Suddenly Maell felt rather foolish for being afraid and carefully stepped out from behind Cobalt, a soft smile appearing on her features as she stepped forward. This male looked like he couldn't even hurt a fly, even if he wanted to. Surely there was nothing to fear here.  "My friend and I are doing rather well, thank you." She didn't realize she had spoke for both Cobalt and herself until a moment later, but decided not to apologize and make a scene about it. Instead, she casually continued on. "And you? Are you doing alright?"

A sudden mist began to fill the area and cover the ground. Maell stepped away from it wearily with a fear that it would harm her. Her eyes scanned the ground nervously as the mist closed in from all sides, soon forcing her to have to stand there with all her paws covered. It didn't seem to hurt or burn, but every so often she would lift a paw up uneasily to check and make sure no wounds were forming. Suddenly a voice flowed into her ears and filled her mind.. but this time it didn't scare her. "Head North...to where the bright light flickers...a great path will await you..." She knew what this was. A deity, it had to be! Maell suddenly grew a sense of hope as she looked up from the ground and to the others in the area. "D-did you hear that too?" She looked to Cobalt first, a smile beaming across her features before she turned to look at the stranger. Only, he seemed to be gone. Maell stood there for a moment with her mouth slightly a gap in shock at the realization. "He must have been a messanger, for the message... Oh, Cobalt! We have to go North!" She hopped around the larger blue hued male happily as she yelled out the good news. They were the chosen ones! They had a path they needed to follow! She couldn't even keep her excitement contained enough to stop her feet from dragging her off in the direction of the lights.
- To Amor Meadow-
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Cobalt and Feliks
Mentioned: Cobalt, Feliks, and Deities

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's speech"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Area 1

As the days rolled by of Mira walking and walking she eventually found somewhere for her to stop and rest, The area was filled with flowers scattered every so often. It almost made her sick to see. Mira always hated flowers and other things that went along with it, making her almost not want to stay here.. But she could smell food off in the distance and she could hear the rushing of water. Making up her mind she sat down with a long sigh- Letting her tail curl around her until her ears perked at a voice, "Fucking flies... Though she was sure she didnt see anyone when she sat down she gazed around once more before seeing a large male, Dark fur with a white neck. 'Unusual markings..' she thought as she saw the spikes on his tail, on his legs and on his muzzle. Then there were also red tips on his neck. ' VERY. Unusual markings..' She corrected herself in her head before watching him begin to walk off- Though plop down all of a sudden. She let out a soft giggle before getting up. 'This is gonna be fun..' She smirked to herself before walking a little closer toward the male.

Addressed: Viktor

Mentioned: N/A

KEY

"Mira's Speech"
'Mira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Viktor
Viktor

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 4:53 pm

PLACE 1

A sharp snarl suddenly erupted from the male as he heard a giggle come from behind him, he shot his head in the direction and curled his lip slightly in annoyance "Who's laughing at Me?!" he'd growl as he glanced around, he'd let out another sharp snarl "DON'T LAUGH AT ME!" he'd snarl again, before huffing as he started to lay his head down in his paws again but froze as he heard pawsteps start to approach him and he stood up but kept his head low and narrowed out, to protect his neck in case this asshole tried to do anything stupid

Addressed: Mira

KEY

"Viktor's Speech"
'Viktor's Thought'
Another's Speech
"Rage Mode!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Area 1

Mira smirked looking at the male who shot his head up Immediately as soon as he heard her giggle. She smirk growing wider before glancing down at him. "Aww your so adorable! Trying to act all tough just cuz someone giggled, You didnt even know if I was giggling at you." She raised her head dominantly as he lowered his. Stopping by his side she let her tail Accidentally hit him. "How Cute." She let her eyes wander over his figure. Laying down he didnt seem TOOOOOOO large of a wolf though she knew he most likely was be huge when he stood. Almost like their ancestors height. Though when he stood up she immediately pushed him back down, forcing him on either his side she would slowly move over toward him before standing over him- And plopping her fluffy butt onto his lower abdomen and then smirking looking down upon him.  "Aww look at the little one submitting to my every little desire." She giggled out.

KEY

"Mira's Speech"
'Mira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Viktor
Viktor

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm

PLACE 1

"Aww your so adorable! Trying to act all tough just cuz someone giggled, You didnt even know if I was giggling at you" When this wolf spoke and stepped out of the grass, Viktor's jaw dropped slightly "Wait a minute...YOU'RE A GIRL?!" he'd ask in shock, why was this female so ballsy? Did she have a depressing life or something and had a death wish... "And...did you just call me...ADORABLE?!!" the very word gave him a disgusting taste in his mouth and he growled, lapping his tongue over his nose. Viktor watched her for a moment and he'd growl lightly when he noticed her lifting her head up over his in a dominant matter, his lip would curl lightly, he would have set her straight if it wasn't for the fact he didn't trust her to not attack him so therefore he wasn't going to expose his neck.

Continuing to watch this female as she continued to approach him, only to stop at his side and he rose a brow when her tail hit his leg, he'd let out a snicker "Ow?" he'd roll his eyes "How Cute." another growl escaped his throat of annoyance, what was this girl's issue? All he wanted to do was take a nap, when he went to stand up, he was immediately pushed down by the female, he'd let out a snarl "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???!!!!!!" before he knew it he felt weight on his lower abdomen, Oh hell no! Viktor started to vigorously snap by her rear and tail, trying to grab anything he could, he even started to try and kick her legs to knock her off of him

KEY
"Viktor's Speech"
'Viktor's Thought'
Another's Speech
"Rage Mode!"

Back to top Go down
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm

The member 'Viktor' has done the following action : Throw Dice

'Karma ' :
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 Y8J2eyf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:23 pm

Area 1

Miras smirk widened even more, now almost like a chesire cat. As he began to freak out from under her and attempt to bite, kick, scratch at her but to no avail. Her eyes softened as she suddenly made a fake yawn, And then she let her paws inch foreward as she lowered herself, Now laying on him. Her eyes narrowed in a playful manor. "Hooow adorable, just sitting there not able to hurt me or even shake me off?" She would smirk with a cackle emitting from her jaws. To keep her dominant side unfazed she let her head move toward his snapping muzzle, Before licking his cheek fur a bit. Cant even manage to bite me hmmm?" 

Mentioned N/A:

KEY

"Mira's Speech"
'Mira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Viktor
Viktor

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:43 pm

PLACE 1

Enraged that he couldn't grab her, Viktor paused for a moment to think and regain his energy a low growl escaped his lips as she proceeded to inch forward and lay down on him, ""Hooow adorable, just sitting there not able to hurt me or even shake me off?" his fur now started to bristle as she continued to mock him, but he felt her shift above him, he watched her from the corner of his eye and when she came to lean in towards him "Cant even manage to bite me hmmm?" he quickly lifted his head with his jaws open, aiming to grab her on the muzzle. If he succeeded, Viktor would grip her muzzle and push her off of him, then he would stand, and shove her down on the ground.

KEY
"Viktor's Speech"
'Viktor's Thought'
Another's Speech
"Rage Mode!"

Back to top Go down
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 6:43 pm

The member 'Viktor' has done the following action : Throw Dice

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:07 am

Area 1

Watching his fur bristle her smirk would only grow wider, Baring her fangs. As he suddenly launched his jaws at her she quickly pulled her head back quickly before letting a few cackles escape her maw. "You honestly- Heh! Think I would allow you to even land a bite on me? Your even more pathetic than I thought!" She continued to cackle placing her paws on his neck and then standing up basically pinning him down and lowering her maw to his. "Although you are quite cute.." She purred before her back paw, ready to slam it down where the sun doesn't shine. If succesful she would keep pushing it down- as hard as she could, lowering her maw to his ear and whispering, "But not quite my taste.." She giggled.

KEY

"Mira's Speech"
'Mira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:07 am

The member 'Mira' has done the following action : Throw Dice

'Karma ' :
Back to top Go down
Viktor
Viktor

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:23 am

PLACE 1

A snarl of frustration erupted from his throat 'Why can't I hit her?!' "You honestly- Heh! Think I would allow you to even land a bite on me? Your even more pathetic than I thought!" "PATHETIC??!!" he'd snarl out again "The only thing thats PATHETIC here, is you! You're giving me no chance to defend myself! And besides I never did anything to you!" he'd growl, he braced slightly when he suddenly felt her paws on his neck, pinning him down even further... Man what was this female's issue?! Viktor glared at her with a side-eye as she leaned her maw closer to his own "Although you are quite cute.."

What? What did that even mean, when it came to compliments Viktor was clueless, and the purr that followed after only confused him more... 'Must be a girl thing...' suddenly, he felt her weight shift, it may have been slight but it was there, he growled and tucked his tail to protect his precious parts and he huffed. "Nice try..." By now, Viktor would have tried another attack but at the moment, it seemed his options had ran out to his disappointment...so he just laid there, perhaps if he became boring she'd leave him alone

KEY
"Viktor's Speech"
'Viktor's Thought'
Another's Speech
"Rage Mode!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:38 am

Area 1

Hearing the snarls escape his maw she growled lowly with a smirk before hearing him scream, "PATHETIC??!!" Causing her to throw her head back in laughter. As she slowly let her laughter die down she lowered her head to him once more, hearing him defend himself with his words as he had suddenly run out of options. "The only thing thats PATHETIC here, is you! You're giving me no chance to defend myself! And besides I never did anything to you!" Her eyes seemed to have a glint of insanity in them for a moment before straightening up and feeling him place his tail between his legs. She giggled a bit before teasing,  
"Giving into submission already?" Her smirk continued to widen, till almost baring her teeth at him. "And its called strategy Stripey." She let out a slight purr before slowly stepping off of him, tail raised high in dominance.

KEY

"Mira's Speech"
'Mira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Viktor
Viktor

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 1:46 am

PLACE 1

His ears laid back in pure annoyance when she laughed out at his snarling episodes, My god she was annoying...as the silence enveloped them for a moment, he thought over his options, until suddenly she spoke "Giving into submission already?" he'd roll his eyes "Pfft. You wish" he'd huff, glancing off in the distance for a moment as he didn't want to just continuously stare at her "And its called strategy Stripey." his eye twitched in annoyance and irritation at what she called him... "Stripey? Man, you are a pup. I bet you have a rock back home you named Speedy" he mocked her. But finally! She was off of him, he immediately stood up and shook his fur slightly from the dirt and he looked at her with a snarl, now that he was standing at full height, it was obvious that he had a slight advantage and it was obvious who was the stronger out of the two as Viktor had a much more muscular build

KEY
"Viktor's Speech"
'Viktor's Thought'
Another's Speech
"Rage Mode!"

Back to top Go down
Blythe
Blythe

Newcomer

Participation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 10:24 am

Area 1

It'd been a few hours already and still no prey. With Slay and Aisling at his side, he was sure they would be able to catch something, yet the scents he'd found were all stale and anything they did manage to find, sprinted away before they could reach it. Blythe shook out his mane, thinking of the otter he found earlier, how it dove into the lake and splashed him with water before he could snatch it. An otter would have hardly been enough to feed him, let alone feed the rest of their group, but a small catch was better than nothing. Winnie was the one who needed the food the most anyway. With the season's change, she hadn't been feeling too well and needed rest. Blythe felt confident leaving her in Bluemoon's care in a hillside cave a few miles west of here, as she was a strong wolf and good healer, but he wanted to return to them soon. However, he wasn't going to return with empty jaws.

He could smell mice in the undergrowth and rabbits all throughout this field, but ignored them as mice were too small and rabbits too quick. It'd be more trouble than it was worth for such a small meal. What they needed was deer. Blythe stalked further, then stopped, seeing two wolves out in the open, tension thick between them as they stared each other down. The larger of the two, a male, was gifted fairly impressive height and lean muscle, but was still a runt compared to Blythe. The female was also very tall, much taller than any female he had known besides his sister and Bluemoon, but her frame was far more slender and she had little bulk to speak of. What really struck his attention was how both of them had black, red, and white coats—such rare patterning wasn't typical to come by, especially to find two wolves with the colors. They almost looked like siblings and from what he could see, similar attitudes, yet their scents told him they weren't related.

He stood there, his amber gaze fixed on the two wolves, silently watching them.

Addressed: ---
Mentioned: Slay, Aisling, Winnie, Bluemoon, Viktor, Mira

Back to top Go down
Aisling
Aisling

Newcomer

Participation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 10:56 am

Area 1

Aisling grew hungrier as the hours passed with still no success, and as her hunger worsened, she became antsier... even a mouse would be better than nothing. She found she was quite good at hunting them... but if she caught a mouse, it would only be enough for her and even then it would barely fill the void within her. Despite their fresh scents all throughout this grassy forest, she stopped herself from going after one, if only because it would be selfish to hunt something only she could eat. She carried on, her head low, as she steadily trailed after Blythe and Slay, keeping her eye on the old man. With just three legs and his old age, it would have been safer for him to stay behind with Winnie and Bluemoon, and just leave the hunting to her and Blythe, but he insisted and Blythe didn't deny him. In a way, she could understand... the drive to hunt was something in every wolf, including old disabled gentlemen like Slay.

Even so, she stayed near Slay and watched over him, making sure he was carrying on alright. But she said nothing, thinking he wouldn't like it if she fussed over him too much... so she tried not to be too overbearing and let him have his space.

Aisling thought for a moment that this forest would be a good place to look for herbs to bring back to Bluemoon and Winnie... perhaps some elderberries if she could find any that were ripe, or maybe some rosemary... Aisling sniffed the air, noticing the scents of wolves near where they were. She lowered her posture, watching Blythe as he continued forward, moving in the direction of the scents without a care. Whatever he did, she would rather avoid these wolves. It didn't seem like they were pack wolves, so it wasn't like they would drive them away for territorial reasons... but these were rogues, which was almost worse. Aisling had fought with many rogues and found that life as a loner truly brought out a wolf's savage side as their thoughts became consumed by survival.

Then she saw them, keeping low by Blythe's flank. He said nothing and neither did she. She quietly observed the two wolves, feeling the tension in the air and noticing their coats... they were colored similarly to Blythe, a strange sight as her brother was the only wolf she had ever seen with black, white, and deep red fur, but there was no relation, neither between them nor with Blythe... Strange... what are the odds of that? Three unrelated wolves... all here, with the same rare coloring...
They both looked aggressive too, so she stayed back, waiting for either their move or Blythe's.

Addressed: ---
Mentioned: Blythe, Slay, Bluemoon, Winnie, Viktor, Mira

Back to top Go down
Slay
Slay

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 10:22 am

Place 1

It had been days since the group had last ate, which triggered their search of food. It would have been best if he would have stayed with BlueMoon and Winnie, but the more wolves looking for food the better chances they would have on finding some. There were small prey around, but much to small for all of them to share, and it waste too much energy trying to catch 5 small, fast creatures. He stopped next to Blythe as he stopped for some reason. Slay looked in the direction Blythe was looking, when he spotted faint outlines of 2 animals. It took a few more steps forward for them to come clear.

He looked up at Blythe for his reaction to the colored wolves. It was odd to see one black and red wolf, but now there were three? He could tell they weren't related, but by just going by their attitude it can be said otherwise. The two seemed were not happy with one another, and it appeared they were fixing to fight when they stumbled upon them. Slay was glad to having Aisling and Blythe with him. There was no telling what the two would do, and he didn't want to get caught in the cross-fire.

Addressed: No one
Mentioned: Blythe, Aisling, Blue, Winnie, Viktor, Mira
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:25 pm

Area 1

Mira growled lowly under her breath at his remark,"Stripey? Man, you are a pup. I bet you have a rock back home you named Speedy " Her eyes narrowed and she began to bare her teeth.
"How fucking dare you accuse me of such?! I am far more mature then you make me out to be, I simply dont know your name and I dont tend to show people respect so therefore Stripey shall be your name from now on until I know your name." She huffed out raising her head high and puffing out her chest slightly while also raising her tail in the air, Not even realizing the new scents in the area as she was so caught up in defending her pride.  

Mentioned: The new scents in the area (Slay Aisling and Blythe.)

KEY

"Mira's Speech"
'Mira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next