ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Elemental Beach - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Elemental Beach

Place 1Place 2Place 3

Sean MacEntee

Sean MacEntee

björn hornemann
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Chad Faith

Kazuho Okui

Don Graham
Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 8:54 am

Place 4

Jethro looked over the pup carefully to see if she was injured in any way. "Why is she all alone?" Some packs would push off their young to encourage them to find a pack of their own, but he never heard of pack or Guild to kick out their young at this early of an age. Before approaching the pup, his ears turned in the direction of Talena's voice. She seemed to be trying to rectify her previous behavior in front of the newcomer. This made him happy. Talena may have a short fuse, but she always tried to make things right again.

Jet turned to Brauner, "Do you think she can speak?" A worried look consumed his face as he laid down on the ground a few feet in front of the pup to not intimidate her. "It's okay. You're safe now. Do you know where your parents are?" There was no way Jet was going to let such a little a pup wonder around by herself. Oh, if he found her parents they would be in for an ear full.    

_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Brauner, Amira
Mentioned: Brauner, Amira, Talena
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Place 4

The stranger was amused as things continued to play out with his group. She was addressed by a stern male who seemed to be talking down to the rolling wolf Mato. 'Hello' he said simply, not paying her much mind. What kind of group was this? they hardly seemed to be very cautious with a stranger around, and their manners were pretty poor. 'Mato, you're an Agent. Act like one', he said to the rolling wolf. She listened to their conversation intrigued, and sat down quite comfortable and casually, watching them all. 'Agent? is a high pack ranking made for a moron? What purpose is his?' she thought privately to herself, she was definitely intrigued about this 'pack'.

Soon another lady entered, she resembled the one called Jethro in both appearance and maturity and spoke in quite a fancy manner, which of course caught her interest, 'My Lord and Lady. It is a fine morning when I am graced with the both of your presences. Brauner? Mato can be a very serious and mature wolf when the time is needed.' She smiled, what a formal speaker she was, she found that attractive. So 'Brauner' was the name of the stern wolf. They didnt seem to mind openly talking about their ways with her sat there watching, strange.

Then of course, the 'adorable lady' speaks again, still hair flipping and acting like a diva. 'If you're going to speak to me, don't speak gibberish, hun. Sounds like she's got rocks in her mouth..' This made the stranger laugh quietly, oh these wolves were humorous. Her response to Mato saying she was jealous amused her even further. 'Brauner dear, do you happen to know of any herbs that would shut Mato up? Perhaps something that would put him in a coma for a day or two? Or.. Oh! I got it. Something that would make his tongue swell so big we couldn't make out any anything he was trying to say?' to which he responded with, 'Of course. If you were to feed him a bit of devil's ivy, his whole mouth and throat will swell. He would hardly be able to speak at all. Of course, the swelling may make it difficult for him to breathe, but if he can't breathe, he can't speak'.

She smiled "There are no remedies for level of mature. Time is the only aid for this, you do not appear to have patience, da? Nightshade berries do something similar to Devil Ivy... But that is not the answer unless you desire to make children die." She casually added, before being addressed by Jethro again, 'This is Elemental Beach. One of the territories owned by Arcane Relics Guild.'. She looked at him with interest, as he then turned to address the others with noticeable authority 'Milady, he is a member of the Guild you lead. You should not wish harm to anyone of Guild no matter what the circumstances are. Especially something as trivial as this. Mato, I know how mature you can be at times and how playful you can be, but please do not continue to bother Lady Talena after she already asked you to quiet down.'

She huffed a little, "Your ways are strange to me. You appear to have little guard and order, it is... oddly amusing" she replied, a small smile still on her face, she was always blunt and straight to the point, but her expression gave nothing away but interest. 'I don't usually do this, but I think Jethro would appreciate it, so... I think we got off on the wrong paw. The name's Talena, fellow Master of this guild. And you are?...And I'm sorry for saying you speak gibberish.. it's actually a very, er.. uhm.. beautiful language?'

The stranger smiled "Mees Talena." she said in an almost mocking but not unfriendly way, for she gave a small head bow, not really understanding how a bad tempered lady was a 'master' but this pack was new and fascinating, so she decided to just go with it. "Is gibberish a native language? Never heard of. I am Russian. My name.." she cleared her throat and then smiled again "Olga. Your pack is interesting to me in some way. I stay, da?" she said, somewhat asking and somewhat insisting it was already okay.

Addressed: Brauner, Talena, Jethro
Mentioned: Brauner, Talena, Mato, Jethro, Tamara
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Place 4
"There are no remedies for level of mature. Time is the only aid for this, you do not appear to have patience, da?" The stranger's comment earned a stern glance from Talena as she spoke up. Though she found the girl's confidence appealing, she didn't like it being used against her. "I wasn't asking you..," She growled out with annoyance. Her tail swayed slightly behind her as she examined the female, noticing how she paid attention to every detail about all the pack members. "Your ways are strange to me. You appear to have little guard and order, it is... oddly amusing." A couple more comments were made about the pack itself and the way they were acting, causing a few more frowns and glares from the Guild Master. Talena may not always get along with every member or agree with how they act, but she sure was protective of them when it came to an outsider's opinions.  

She chose to let it slide this time however as the disappointed glance from Jethro stuck in her mind. 'You need to stop doing everything wrong.. Stop being a disapointment to him and the deities." With a soft huff the female raised her gaze back to the females and plastered a smile upon her maw. "You seem to have caught us at a bad time, dear. We usually aren't this.. unorganized." Quickly she glanced around to see what everyone else was doing. Tamera and Mato were still together with the dead bird and Jethro and Brauner were dealing with the lost pup, who was now giving her quite the look. Talena was slightly shocked by such a bold move from someone younger than her, causing her to stare back blankly. The thought of going over there crossed her mind, but suddenly Jethro's gaze was back on her and she decided against it. A small smile was flashed to him before she turned her attention back to the stranger. "Is gibberish a native language? Never heard of. I am Russian. My name... Olga." She cocked her head as the female introduced herself. 'Russian? It was an unheard place to Talena and so she was a little unsure how to respond.

But it was the next thing said that completely threw the tawny wolf for a spin. "Your pack is interesting to me in some way. I stay, da?" It was the first time she had ever had to deal with a newcomer wanting to join the pack, especially one that was previously calling the guild weird. She pawed at the ground a bit uncertainly as she responded, "Err, I- Let me to go speak to the other Master real quick." She smiled uncertainly before turning on her paws to go towards where Jethro stood. As she approached she kept a careful eye on the younger pup there and made sure to keep a distance between the two. She cleared her throat as she spoke up, "Jethro, the newcomer, Olga, wishes to join the Guild. She also says she's Russian, which explains the language difference." She knew he would know the proper steps to be taken in a situation and so she looked at him with eyes that screamed 'help'.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Olga, Amira (blank stare), Jethro
Mentioned: Olga, Amira, Jethro, Brauner, Tamara, Mato

KEY
"Talena's Speech"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

Participation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Place 4

Brauner sat and watched the pup. Still she hadn't said anything... he was curious about this but didn't ask. She seemed to relax a little, then tense up, before relaxing again. She looked calmer now, but still not fully relaxed.

"Do you think she can speak?" Jethro asked. Brauner looked over to the Guild Master and was silently thoughtful for a moment, his attention on the pup again. She was now sitting, seeming to get more comfortable around him and Jethro.

"I don't know," he said. He figured she might have just been quiet, but Jethro asking this made him wonder... it was strange that the pup hasn't said a word yet, but they'd only just found her. It was too early to tell. "It's possible she may be mute, but it's also possible that she is just shy. It's hard to say." Jethro laid down and asked the pup where her parents were. Brauner lay down as well.

"What is your name? I am Brauner," he said.

Addressed: Jethro, Amira
Mentioned:
Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

Participation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 6:36 pm

Place 4

"Do you think she can speak? It's okay. You're safe now." Amira rolled her eyes. 'Really dude? I'm right here. Why not just ask me,' she rolled her eyes at the red brown wolf. 'Might as well play along with the two,' she huffed to herself. "It's possible she may be mute, but it's also possible that she is just shy. It's hard to say." the brown male replied to the red one. 'Or MAYBE you two are fucking male adult STRANGERS,' Amira wanted to yell at the two. "Do you know where your parents are?" the red male asked Amira after he laid down in front of her. Her nose scrunched up and she let out a snarl then spat to the side as her reply to the question. Her father was dead, and she hoped her mother was too.

"What is your name? I am Brauner," the brown male said as he laid down next to the red. At least he has the manners to say his name, but it really had been a long time since she said anything to anyone else. Instead of speaking, Amira simply mouth her name with a soft sigh.

Addressed:Brauner, and Jethro

Mentioned: Her parents

KEY

"Amira's Speech"
'Amira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:17 pm

Place 4

He noticed that after the two of them laid down, the pup relaxed a little more than before. '"It's possible she may be mute, but it's also possible that she is just shy. It's hard to say.' "You're right." The look the pup gave them just proved how she thought of them. Jet's ears flicked back as the little one spat on the ground next to them as a response to their question. He narrowed his eyes and stood up above the pup again. His voice stern yet gently at the same time, father mode activated, "That is not how you treat someone that is trying to help you, little lady. You are lucky you stumbled upon our Guild and not another that might not be as friendly."  

At that moment Talena had approached them and grabbed Jet's attention. "Jethro, the newcomer, Olga, wishes to join the Guild. She also says she's Russian, which explains the language difference." He smiled and his tail wagged, "That's awesome! She would have to go through the Newcomer Trial of course after we are sure she is ready! Perhaps there will others to go through the Trial with her." He turned his attention back to the pup, but continued to talk to Talena, "We can't just leave her here..."

Addressed: Brauner, Amira, Talena
Mentioned: Brauner, Amira, Talena, Olga
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Area 4

Brauner lifted a brow when the pup spat at the ground in response to Jethro's question. It was rude, and Brauner would have commented on it, but Jethro had already reprimanded her. He seemed far more offended by it than Brauner was—it wasn't like she spit at anybody, so he felt the Master's reaction was a little bit extreme. Besides, the spitting seemed to answer the question somehow... He wasn't sure what exactly that answer was, but it told him that the situation with her parents wasn't very good.

She didn't have the scent of any other wolves on her, and the only scents around were that of the pack and the one stranger with the accent. She was definitely alone.

Brauner glanced up when Jethro stood up. Talena had come to speak with him. Apparently the newcomer was called Olga and she wished to join. That was good. The Guild hadn't been doing too well lately. New members would surely help revitalize it. He returned his attention to the pup, who mouthed something. He tilted his head, trying to figure it out.

"Is it.... Amira? I'm sorry if that's not right," he said hesitantly.

Addressed: Amira
Mentioned: Jethro, Talena
Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Place 4

"That is not how you treat someone that is trying to help you, little lady. You are lucky you stumbled upon our Guild and not another that might not be as friendly," the red male spoke like she had offended him. Amira rolled her eyes. He apparently needed to relearn the basics of body language. The male's attention was pulled to the female Amira had given a nasty glare at along with another female. Amira shifted her paws uncomfortably and began to back up a bit.

"Is it.... Amira? I'm sorry if that's not right," Brauner spoke to Amira. A small and quick wag of her tail along with a nod was her reply. She stepped closer to him and pawed at his nose lightly as she turned her attention to the brown male. She ignored the others as she sniffed Brauner before laying down next to him and laying her head on her paws.

"Your friend needs to calm his whiskers. Not like I spat at him," she muttered so only Brauner could hear her. She stared off into the distance for a bit before sighing. "Dad is dead. I hope my so called mother is too," she huffed as the tip of her tail flicked like a cat's. She made sure to speak so only Brauner could hear her.

Addressed:Brauner, and Jethro

Mentioned:Talena, and Olga

KEY

"Amira's Speech"
'Amira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:14 pm

Place 4
Just as Talena reached the small group with the pup, things seemed to take a turn for the worse. She noticed how the pup spit rather than verbally answer a previous question, something she found both extremely ballsy and rude. With a slight raise of an eyebrow, the female watched as Jethro picked himself up off the ground and become more assertive. "That is not how you treat someone that is trying to help you, little lady. You are lucky you stumbled upon our Guild and not another that might not be as friendly." It was amusing for her to see him act in such a leaderly type of way towards others, as she had become far to accustomed to those types of words being used towards herself. Of course it wasn't always like that, but it definitely was for a good chunk of the time. Talena smiled softly as he turned back to her to address the newcomer situation. "That's awesome! She would have to go through the Newcomer Trial of course after we are sure she is ready! Perhaps there will others to go through the Trial with her." She nodded in agreeance to this and turned away to tell Olga the news, but then Jethro continued on. "We can't just leave her here..." Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks. She knew exactly who he was referring to without even having to turn to look. "Jet," She began softly as she turned back to face him. "You can't possible mean that y- Wait, look," Just as she began to ramble on, she noticed that the pup had moved beside Brauner and was now speaking to only him. "There's your solution. Have Brauner look over her until she has grown.." The pup seemed the most comfortable around him anyway and it also meant she wouldn't have to deal with being an adoptive mom to any pup. She sighed in relieve at the thought.

Once she was sure that Jethro understood what she was saying, Talena moved away from the group and strolled back over to Olga. She formed a smile as she grew nearer and sat down in front of the girl once getting within a few feet. "So good news, you can stay! Yay! She began in an overly cheery tone. At this point she was just trying to make up for the bad first impression, even if it was obviously fake. "However, you'll have to go through our Newcomer's Trial before you can become a full member, if that's what you're looking for. You can learn more about what that includes later."

Addressed: Jethro, Olga
Mentioned: Jethro, Olga, Brauner, Amira

KEY
"Talena's Speech"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Talena on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

Participation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:27 pm

Place Four
Turning her gaze away from the newcomer she focused in on Talena as she taunted Mato. Listening to Talena talk down to Mato had the brown pelted wolf severely disappointed. Thinking back to the days when they were pups made her wistful. It wasn't just Mato the young guild master was targeting it seemed, the newcomer was also a victim it seemed. "Give me strength deities..." She murmured to herself with a shake of the head.

"NANA!"

Jolting from her thoughts she turned her full attention to the bundle of fur that was now pressing against her neck fur. "My dear Mato, How are you this morning? Did you rest well?" Pressing her nose to his right ear she made sure to look at him for any injuries.

"Oh I am about to grace a certain someone with my presence on this 'fine' morning, that's for sure."

Finding herself baffled she returned her gaze back to the younger wolf in surprise. 'Such ungrace...' At that point she noticed the sandy furred wolf plotting to defile her poor Mato with Brauner no less. She gave him one of her disappointed mother looks that more than likely fell short of her very own mother. 'Why mother could I not have learned your wondrous skills, especially your all-powerful stare...one that could get the peskiest of children to drop their tomfoolery.' Noticing his absence from her neck fur it would seem he had discovered her freshly caught bird. "You must be hungry yes? Of course, you can have it." She wagged her tail as she nudged it more to him. Glancing towards Brauner once more she let her gaze linger.Seeing as Jethro had finally spoken up on Talena's behaviour Tamara decided she would let it be for now.

"Hi Tamara. I see you were successful in a hunt as always."

She gave a nod with a practised smile. "Indeed My Lord, the deities although immensely busy still bless us so." Sadly her words fell on deaf ears as it seemed her brother was quick to make it to Brauner side. Tamara noticed that Talena was at least taking Jet's words to heart as she went back to address the newcomer. 'Feisty but I'm glad she takes my brother seriously. Even with his bout of interest in the young wolf. Any other wolf might have taken to using his interest to their needs. And she is young, there is still much growing that needs to be had. Please Deities, help me to be a good enough wolf to guide these youngsters.' She glanced back to Mato with a small tinge of sadness while her thoughts spiralled for a moment before she shoved away the negativity in the blink of an eye. 'Peace. Calm. You must uphold yourself. There is enough of this agony in the world to spare.'
Sitting beside Mato she waited for him to eat while she looked out over the ocean. 'The beach...the sand. Reminds me of when Mato was just a wee thing, him and those crabs. Gave them hell, that's my boy.'

Addressed: Deities, Mato, Jethro Mostly herself xD
Mentioned: Deities, Mato, Lots of Mato, Jethro, Brauner, Her mom, Talena, Olga
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

Participation : 58

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 10:59 pm

Area 4

"My dear Mato, How are you this morning? Did you rest well?" Mato would glance up at his Nana with a wagging tail as he quickly responded to her question, "Well i woke up this morning and came down to the beach, I met some of my old crab friends from when i was a pup. Sadly the little guy retreated to his hole before I could catch him" he'd frown with a slight disappointment, knowing how much she enjoyed him bringing her crab for a snack. 'Maybe next time, Mat..' "After that, i then came down here and the argument started and then you showed up" he'd say with a tail wag before returning his attention to the lifeless bird that laid at his Nana's paws. "You must be hungry yes? Of course, you can have it." Excitement and relief sparkled in his yellow eyes as Tamara nudged the dead bird closer to him, Mato quickly snatched it up from the ground and trotted off with the look of confidence on his face. he settled down underneath the shade of the nearby palm tree and began to eat.

With how hungry the two year old was, the bird was devoured within an hour or so and all was left was a couple of feathers to play with, now with a full belly Mato was full of energy at least until he started to digest his food, but that wouldn't happen for a little while yet. A feather flickered in the light breeze and it caught Mato's attention, he'd crouch down with his butt and tail high in the hair, he stuck his tongue out from the corner of his mouth in determination, right when he was about to make his mighty leap the wind got stronger and the feather flew away. "Hey! Get back here!" Mato would say as he trotted after the flowing feather, he got underneath the feather and it landed on his nose, and he would laugh, before blowing it back up into the air and falling onto his back, Mato would paw and claw at the feather much like a house cat with a ball of yarn. Mato would do this until he simply grew bored of his feather game and merely left the feather to fly away on its own, he walked back to the group to find Talena talking to Olga "I don't usually do this, but I think Jethro would appreciate it, so... I think we got off on the wrong paw. The name's Talena, fellow Master of this guild. And you are?"  the male would smile softly, he knew Talena had the ability to find kindness in her heart when she was challenged to do so, his attention wandered from Talena and Olga to Brauner and Jethro who was addressing a pup.

The sight of the youngster sparked excitement in the Agent, but with his years of being raised with Tamara he knew how to act around pups and knew that his level of excitement could not only overwhelm a pup but also scare them, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be silly. Mato would trot over as the pup laid beside Brauner and when he reached a couple of feet from her, he let the front of his body fall over onto its side and he shoved one side of his face into the sand with his tongue lolling out, he made sure not to do this facing the pup head on as his fangs could spook the youngster but he used his back legs to push himself toward the pup before letting the rest of his body roll over until he was on his back and looking at the pup upside down. "Hello there" he'd say with a playful smirk as grands of sand fell from one side of his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed: Tamara, Amira
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 5:26 am

Area 4

Brauner squinted when the pup, Amira, pawed at his nose. She lay down by his side, and he turned his head, looking at her for a moment. He wasn't expecting the pup to take to him of all wolves so quickly. After all, Brauner wasn't really the best with pups, even if he did like them. He smiled softly before resting his head on the ground, one forepaw out and the other tucked in.

"Your friend needs to calm his whiskers. Not like I spat at him." Brauner's ear turned. So Amira did speak. He quietly listened. "Dad is dead. I hope my so called mother is too." He lifted his head at this, and gave Amira a soft, sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry," he said, ears lowered. "My father also died when I was young." He didn't ask about Amira's mother—judging by her words, her mother must have done something terrible, and he felt it wasn't his right to pry.

"There's your solution. Have Brauner look over her until she has grown.." Brauner looked up when he heard his name. Him? Look after a pup? He wasn't entirely certain about it... surely there was someone better to care for Amira. I suppose, if it comes down to it, I'm willing to at least try... he thought. When he looked up he noticed Tamara giving him some type of look—she seemed somewhat disappointed about something. Then again, to him, it seemed like she was often disappointed about something in some way.

Then Mato came over. It seemed that he wanted to play with Amira or something like that. Brauner wasn't sure what to make of it, since it didn't seem as if Amira was in any kind of particularly playful mood, but he decided to wait and see what happened then act accordingly. Still, he gave Mato a look.

Mentioned: Talena, Tamara, Mato
Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:53 pm

Place #

"I'm sorry," Bruaner replied.

Amira shrugged then let out a sigh. "It's fine. I don't need them anyways," she murmured. A black wolf came prancing over to Bruaner and her. He had plopped over like a big baby wanting to play. Amira looked back at Bruaner with a questioning look that basically asked, 'Is this wolf retarded?' She then stared at the adult flopped over in front of her, not knowing what to make of it.

"Hello there," the black wolf spoke to Amira. She raised an eyebrow at him. The tip of her tail flicked in slight annoyance, but she went with the idea that the wolf before her was retarded. 'Poor bastard can't help it,' she thought to herself as she got up. Amira pawed at his chin then pushed her head against his shoulder to get him to roll back on his stomach before she walked back over to Brauner and laid back down next to him. Amira was quite large for her age. She may have been 6 months old, but she was as big as a 10 month old up. She was slightly under weight though. She let out a yawn then let herself lean into Brauner's side as she kept an eye on the new black arrival.

Addressed:Bruaner and Mato

Mentioned:Same ^

KEY

"Amira's Speech"
'Amira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Area 6

Mato would look at the smaller pup before offering a friendly smile as she pawed at his chin, he took the opportunity to sniff at her small chest before rolling back over onto his stomach, he kept his head low so he didn't intimidate the small pup, he glanced over the small pup, ignoring Brauner's glare, he noticed how underweight the small pup was. "Hey. Are you hungry?" Mato would ask the pup with a friendly wag of his tail and a curious tilt of his head, the pup had to be hungry, no telling how long ago it was before she had something to eat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 3:14 pm

Place 4

Olga watched the female closely, she was amusing to say the least. 'You seem to have caught us at a bad time, dear. We usually aren't this.. unorganized.', she tilted her head slightly "Oh is this so? then i shall be intrigued to see when it returns to having order." she replied, smirking slightly, light yellow eyes lit up with curiousity and mild amusement. For a 'leader', this female seemed very un-used to the concept. She was rather cute, at least. One Olga wouldn't mind watching as she 'worked'.

Her statement made the female seem more hesitant than before, Err, I- Let me to go speak to the other Master real quick.. She shrugged casually "But you are master too, da? are you just wearing a title, is this for why you must ask permission from Jeff over there?" she asked, she wondered how it came to be that she and Jethro were to lead a strange group like this. Sure enough the female went to the other 'master' and asked permission, Olga of course was eavesdropping the whole time, ears angled in their direction. 'Jethro, the newcomer, Olga, wishes to join the Guild. She also says she's Russian, which explains the language difference.. This made her laugh softly to herself. Was her strong accent not enough of a hint?

That's awesome! She would have to go through the Newcomer Trial of course after we are sure she is ready! Perhaps there will others to go through the Trial with her.. the male replied to his colleague. This caught Olga's interest more. 'Trial?... and when i ready? for what exactly? more on trial with? can these wolves even stick to programmes?' she thought to herself, raising an eyebrow.

The male then turned his focus toward the wolf Brauner and a youth she had not seen earlier. 'Are they daddies together?' she thought to herself, shrugging. The pup was rather silent it appeared. Who knew why. Talena then came skipping over, her attitude had done a 180 all of a sudden. 'So good news, you can stay! Yay! However, you'll have to go through our Newcomer's Trial before you can become a full member, if that's what you're looking for. You can learn more about what that includes later..

Olga smiled again casually, "Spasiba, Talena. I guess this mean you see more of me, da?" she said in a slight joking tone. "Though.. why must i wait to hear what i am in for? surely if you wish me to be ready for an happy.. acceptance test trial you tell right away? Ya ne ponimayu..." she said, she always liked to know things, knowledge was something she always pursued, so having information kept from her like this? it didn't sit well with her, she stared at the female with a slight guarded look in her eyes.

Addressed: Talena
Mentioned: Talena, Jethro, Brauner, Amira
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Area 4

Brauner glanced over to Amira to get an idea of what she thought of this. From what he could tell, she didn't seem to particularly like Mato, and with how she only got up for a minute to paw at him once and returned almost immediately to lay back down, she probably wasn't in any sort of playful mood.

Brauner was about to tell Mato to go, but when he asked Amira if she was hungry, he changed his mind. "I suppose we should get something to eat, shouldn't we?" he said, looking at the pup with his head slightly tilted. She was a bit thin for a pup her size, and it was likely she had to survive off of whatever she could scavenge, and he knew very well that it was very easy to go hungry when living like that.

He rose to his paws and stretched. "Mato, let's go on a hunt. Perhaps we should bring Tamara along as well," he said. He looked back to Amira. "Why don't you come with us? You're old enough to begin learning how to hunt, aren't you?"

Addressed: Mato, Amira
Mentioned: Tamara
Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Place 4

Amira had begun to space out as she watched the waves crash upon the seashore. Her ears flicked every now and then as the wind tickled her fur. "Why don't you come with us? You're old enough to begin learning how to hunt, aren't you?" Brauner's words had her snap out of her light trance. The pup snorted and got up. She then looked at the two males before walking off a bit with her head to the ground as she sniffed for a certain spot. The pup removed a flat slab of stone. She then began to dig up half of a rabbit carcass that she had buried two days ago. She made sure to ration her food.

The charcoal brown pup then went to the ocean's edge. She then let the water wash off the sand but kept her feet from touching the water. Amira then walked back over to Brauner and the unknown black male. She stared at the both before devouring the carcass as if to say, 'I can hunt for my damn self.' She licked her chops and sat down across from the two. Her tail flicked slightly. She then walked over to Brauner and began to whisper in his ear, "I know how to hunt. I'm just not big enough yet to take down something that lasts. So, I'll go with you guys, but don't act like I'm some burden." She wanted him to know she wasn't completely helpless. She just needed a bit of help getting a few things.

Addressed: Brauner directly, Mato indirectly

Mentioned: Tamara in away o-o

KEY

"Amira's Speech"
'Amira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Amira on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Area #

"I suppose we should get something to eat, shouldn't we?" Mato would nod in agreement before standing up, "Mato, let's go on a hunt. Perhaps we should bring Tamara along as well, Why don't you come with us? You're old enough to begin learning how to hunt, aren't you?" "Yea! C'mon little guy, its gonna be so much fun" he'd laugh softly as he bounced up and down and wagged his tail. Mato would look at the pup as she snorted and got up, he took a few steps after her before tilting his head in curiosity before chuckling as she carried back a rabbit carcass, it seemed the pup has learned to care for herself, he would look at Brauner with a defeated look on his face "Now what?"

Addressed: Brauner, Amira
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Place 4

He watched her nod her head to his answer about the newcomer, but stiffened when he mentioned about the pup. He knew that Talena wasn't fond of pups, so she was sure to object to this idea. If he was to adopt the pup that would make her an adopted mom, and that wouldn't sit well. "You can't possible mean that y- Wait, look," He turned in the direction of Brauner and the pup again. The pup had crawled over to him and was resting on his paws talking. "There's your solution. Have Brauner look over her until she has grown.." The pup did look more at ease with Brauner then with him. This saddened him slightly. "You're right." He watched as Talena approached the newcomer again, and listened as the others began conversing of going on a hunt. "That's a good idea."

A hunt would definitely lift moral with the Guild. That brought his thoughts back to the Bonfire Blessing. It had been a while since their last Blessing, and he felt it was time again. It was a weird feeling deep inside that tingled. It was hard to place it. He approached Tamara, Brauner, and Mato "I couldn't help but overhear the talk of a hunt? We're going to hold a Bonfire Blessing, so hunting something to bring would be a great idea." He smiled, "We will be in Amor Meadow. I look forward to seeing what you bring back! May the Deities bless this hunt as well." He lowered his head the pup, "I want you to catch the biggest deer you can find." He winked before ruffling the top of her head, and turning to walk to Talena.

Jethro walked back to the two of them just in time to catch the ending of their conversation. "Though.. why must i wait to hear what i am in for? surely if you wish me to be ready for an happy.. acceptance test trial you tell right away? Ya ne ponimayu..." He opened his mouth to answer, but decided to let Talena answer the Newcomer's questions instead. He didn't want to admit it...but she could use the practice. He nudged her softly so that she could feel his reassurance but the Newcomer wouldn't notice.

Addressed: Talena, Brauner, Tamara, Mato, Amira
Mentioned: Everyone!!!
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

Participation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:48 pm

Place 4

Watching Mato eat, the brown furred female got to thinking about the rest of the pack and wondering if they had ate.  
'Need to hunt soon..Need to find one of the other hunters, maybe grab a messenger.' She eyed the wolves surrounding until Mato once more grabbed her attention. The agent began playing with the feather which brought a sigh to her maw. "Careful my child. You just ate, I don't want you to get sick." Thankfully it seemed he had a strong stomach and well it didn't entertain him for long. Soon he wondered over to Brauner which kind of surprised the Tracker especially when he rolled over. She looked towards the newcomer and Talena in confusion before padding forward to investigate. Head held high she made sure to show some kind of poise while stepping about with sand squishing between her paw pads. Upon arriving closer Tamara immediately noticed a bundle of fur next to Brauner. It would seem a pup had taken to Brauner. Feeling a warmth in her chest she couldn't help but smile at the scene. Noticing Jethro returning to the group she made to step closer hoping she wasn't being too nosy.

"I couldn't help but overhear the talk of a hunt? We're going to hold a Bonfire Blessing, so hunting something to bring would be a great idea. We will be in Amor Meadow. I look forward to seeing what you bring back! May the Deities bless this hunt as well."

'Ahh so I was right, a hunt was indeed needed. Brauner? Seeing Mato just ate..' The brown wolf tried to imagine him hunting which brought a soft giggle to her maw before she stepped more closely into the group. She dipped her head to her brother. 'It's been so long since a Bonfire Blessing.' She looked towards Brauner and Mato wondering just how this was going to play out, although Jethro's next words brought her to a halt.

"I want you to catch the biggest deer you can find."

Noticing who he was talking to she frowned. 'A pup? Oh no this won't do...We don't want another accident...' Her ears drooped at the thought before she reigned it in and pull herself together. 'She can help locate...but for her possible age, it might not be such a good idea for her to join...'

"With all due respect my Lord." Her voice wavered uneasily as she eyed the child. "I don't think they should be taking part in the actual hunt."

Addressed: Mato, Jethro
Mentioned: Mato, Brauner, Jethro, Amira, Olga, Talena
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Area 4

Brauner raised a brow when Amira walked off, as if she was looking for something. She dug up a half-eaten rabbit, and it was impressive for a young pup but hunting rabbits and hunting deer were very different things.  She walked back over with this look like she wanted to say something, so he lowered his head so that he could listen. "I know how to hunt. I'm just not big enough yet to take down something that lasts. So, I'll go with you guys, but don't act like I'm some burden," she said.

"I see..." He nodded once, then raised his posture.

"Now what?" Mato said, disappointment etched into his features.

"We can still hunt," he said. "Let's see if Tamara would like to join us." Brauner began walking in her direction, but just as he was about to ask her if she wanted to come with them, Jethro came over.

"I couldn't help but overhear the talk of a hunt? We're going to hold a Bonfire Blessing, so hunting something to bring would be a great idea. We will be in Amor Meadow. I look forward to seeing what you bring back! May the Deities bless this hunt as well."

Brauner wasn't sure how long it had been since their last Bonfire Blessing, but he knew the last time he had been present for one was a long time ago. "Thank you, Master Jethro," he said. "We'll be sure to come back with something great."

Then Jethro spoke to the pup, and Brauner couldn't help but frown a little.

"I want you to catch the biggest deer you can find."

"With all due respect my Lord. I don't think they should be taking part in the actual hunt," Tamara said unevenly. Brauner nodded.

"Shocking as it is, but I can't say I disagree..." he said. "Hunting deer can be very dangerous, even for an adult. I wouldn't feel comfortable letting a child participate in the chase and kill." A deer can easily kill or seriously injure a healthy, fully-grown wolf, let alone an underweight pup, even if she was fairly large... He was content with letting her come along and watch, perhaps help them track and pick one out,  but any more than that seemed to dangerous.

Addressed: Amira, Mato, Jethro, Tamara
Mentioned:  -
Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Place 4
""Spasiba, Talena. I guess this mean you see more of me, da?"" Talena could tell that Olga's comment was not made with full excitement of the two of them being together, but she paid little attention to it. After all, she couldn't really blame her for having a bit of resistance to their friendship. The Master had been quite a bitch and she knew it. Sighing softly she smiled back at the female as she spoke. "It sure seems like that." She replied to her question. ""Though.. why must i wait to hear what i am in for? surely if you wish me to be ready for an happy.. acceptance test trial you tell right away? Ya ne ponimayu..." She couldn't be surprised that Olga wished to know what the Newcomer's Trail held, but to be honest, she didn't really want to have to explain it to her either.

'Man.. this Master stuff sure is tough work..' She thought with a slight grumble to herself. There was an instinct growing within her to just tell the newcomer to wait and experience it for herself and another that said to make up some big tale of what would happen, but neither one did she follow. Instead Talena suddenly felt the presence of Jethro beside her once again, and based off the look she was getting from him, he wanted her to honestly inform Olga of their guild's ways. She gave a soft sigh as she exchanged a look to him that basically said, 'Really, do I have to?', even though she knew it was of no use due to his soft nudge. They both knew she needed the practice in taking leadership. "Well Olga, it begins with a trip to Ieros Moutain, where the actual trial is held. We only travel there during the time when the trials are in session." She began. "Upon arrival you will be paired up with another newcomer, if there are any, to accompany on your journey up the mountain. Along the way you will be greeted by our guild's deities and each one will give you a different task to complete." Talena paused for a moment to give the female a chance to let all the information sink in. It was a lot to take in and understand, but it was one of the most memorable experiences offered in the guild. "Once you reach the top and have completed all your tasks, you'll be able to become a full member as well as choose your rank." Once she had finished talking, she glanced over to Jethro out of the corner of her eyes for approval on her explanation. It meant a lot to see him proud of her actions and so she really hoped she hadn't messed this one up.

Addressed: Olga, Jethro (Glances)
Mentioned: Olga, Jethro, deities

KEY
"Talena's Speech"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Place 4

"I want you to catch the biggest deer you can find." Amira stared at the red wolf, who still had to say his name. In fact, only Brauner had introduced himself to her. The pup stared at the male as if he were insane. "With all due respect my Lord, I don't think they should be taking part in the actual hunt," a cocoa wolf seemed to read her mind. "Shocking as it is, but I can't say I disagree... Hunting deer can be very dangerous, even for an adult. I wouldn't feel comfortable letting a child participate in the chase and kill," Brauner agreed with the female. Amira's tail wagged happily in agreement with the two. She liked that the female had some sense in her. She stopped her tail and looked at the red wolf for a minute. 'Maybe he's trying to make up for his lack of body language skills,' she thought to herself as she tilted her head.

Amira then stood up and walked over to the red male before sitting upright and lightly biting his ear and tugging on it, trying not to hurt him in the process as she tried to drag him towards Brauner, the black male, and the cocoa female. Her tail wagged as she tugged him along. She let go then went over to the other three adults and nudged them by their rears as if to say, 'Go hunting, I'll be fine with this one.' She nudged them forward again with a smile on her face as her tail whipped side to side.

The charcoal brown pup looked back up at the red wolf before looking over his shoulder at two females that were talking. One was the tan one from before that she gave a dirty look to. The other was a toffee color with a tan fringe. Her head tilted at the second female. She had never seen fur that was shaped like that. Amira nipped the red wolf's shoulder, tugging his fur a bit, and looked over at the two females before looking back at the male. Her eyes blinked confused about the two.

Addressed: Jethro, Tamara, Brauner, and Mato

Mentioned:Talena and Olga

KEY

"Amira's Speech"
'Amira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Area 4

Mato's attention wandered from Brauner and the pup as Jethro approached, he lowered his head slightly to show his respect, but his tail wagged at the mention of the Deities and how excited the master spoke about overhearing their conversation about a hunt, "We'll try to not let you down, Master." he'd say, "I want you to catch the biggest deer you can find." Jethro's words brought Tamara over which Mato almost immediately trotted over to and nuzzling into her neck fur again as his tail wagged.

"With all due respect my Lord. I don't think they should be taking part in the actual hunt." Tamara's uneasy voice made Mato uneasy, especially when he remembered what she was referring to, the Agent frowned before lifting his head to offer a comforting lick to his Nana's ear before turning towards Brauner, "Shocking as it is, but I can't say I disagree... Hunting deer can be very dangerous, even for an adult. I wouldn't feel comfortable letting a child participate in the chase and kill." he'd remove himself from his Nana's fur to take a few steps toward Jethro. "I cant say I disagree either, with any of them." Mato would pause as he glanced back at everyone before glancing back at Jethro "But, I do think that the pup should be allowed to tag along, to only watch and learn. I am assuming by looking at her she has got to be around five, six months old, thats around the time Nana started to teach me how to hunt. But i never participated in the actual hunt, I only watched and I learned alot" he'd say gently before looking down as the pup tugged on Jethro's ears before coming over to nudge him, the Agent tilted his head unsure if the pup was trying to initiate play or trying to tell the adults something, but Mato didn't put much thought into it and mostly ignored it.

Addressed: Jethro
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 9:55 pm

Place 4

Jet smiled as he watched Talena explained to the newcomer about the Trial and what she would experience. After she finished, their eyes met. When she showed her authority it made it made her even more attractive to him. He nudged gently again and continued to watch as she turned back to the newcomer. He knew they weren't on a relationship level he wished, but right now he really wanted to get closer to her. Before he got himself to wrapped up in everything, he addressed something else about the Trial, "The Deities will also awaken your magical abilities." He sat down next to Talena, "The Guild has access to Elemental magic. Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. Once you complete the Trial, you will be able to chose which path you would like to follow." He wagged his tail. There was nothing he liked more than seeing new faces joining the Guild. The Guild had been through a lot, and he was determined to bring it back to it's former glory!

He turned to his side to see the pup approach him. "Maybe I didn't scare her away after all!" "Hey little one." He lowered his head to her level, and within a few seconds she had a hold of his ear. It didn't hurt, but it did tickle and he laughed. She ended up leading him back to the others before letting go. Jet shook his head and watched as she began pushing the others off. He tilted his head in confusion before realizing what she was doing. She came back to him before sitting done and looking over at Talena and Olga. "I take that as you wanting to stay with me?" He smiled and ruffled the hair on top of her head, "You can call me Jet. I think I heard Brauner say your name before. Is it Ama..?  

Addressed: Olga, Amira
Mentioned: Olga, Talena, Amira, Brauner, Tamara, Mato
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Beach - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next