ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Elemental Beach - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Elemental Beach

Place 1Place 2Place 3

Sean MacEntee

Sean MacEntee

björn hornemann
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Chad Faith

Kazuho Okui

Don Graham
Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

Participation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 am

Area 4

Brauner chuckled when Amira nudged him forward. He took a few steps and watched her do the same with Mato and Tamara, as if she was telling them to go on ahead. She went back to Jethro with a wagging tail.

"But, I do think that the pup should be allowed to tag along, to only watch and learn," Mato said.

"It's alright, Mato. I think she will be just fine with Master Jethro," Brauner said, looking back over to the pup, who was now sitting by the Guild Master's side. He turned back to Mato and Tamara. It seemed settled then, that the three of them would be bringing home tonight's feast. "The Master said we will be holding the Bonfire Blessing in Amor Meadow. I think we should go there to hunt. This way we won't have to carry our kill very far." He also knew the prey tended to be better in that direction. The beach was far better for fish and crabs, as well as otters and other creatures that enjoyed a good swim. All were well and good, but none were befitting of a Bonfire Blessing.

"Let's go," he said, then began walking.

to Amor Meadow

Addressed: Mato, Tamara
Mentioned: Amira, Jethro
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

Participation : 58

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Area #

"It's alright, Mato. I think she will be just fine with Master Jethro," Glancing back at the pup before offering a smile as he glanced back at Brauner, "The Master said we will be holding the Bonfire Blessing in Amor Meadow. I think we should go there to hunt. This way we won't have to carry our kill very far." Mato would nod in agreement before walking over to Tamara "Let's go" he would then give an encouraging nod to his Nana's flank. "C'mon Nana! We won't be able to do it without you!" Mato would wag his tail, knowing how well of a hunter she was, he would then glance in the direction Brauner went before bounding after him

To Amor Meadow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed: Tamara
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

Participation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Area 4

Sending a grateful smile Brauner and Mato's way Tamara looked at her brother only to realize he gave no reply. Ears drooping slightly she looked towards Brauner as he announced that the pup would be staying with jet while they were to go and hunt. "Agreed the meadow would be a great place to hunt."

"C'mon Nana! We won't be able to do it without you!"

Chuckling at Mato's enthusiasm she went to follow but paused in her stride to look back at her brother and the pup. She opened her maw as if to say something but shut it and turned away. 'May the deities bless this hunt.' Sending a silent prayer she followed at a brisk pace to keep sightlines with her energetic Mato.

To Amor Meadow

Addressed:
Brauner(but he already left lol)
Mentioned:Mato, Amira, Jethro, Brauner
Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

Participation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Place 4

Olga smirked slightly as she watched the glances between Talena and Jethro, who had just approached. "You are a pair, da?" She asked out of the blue, mischief lit up her gaze and she assumed it'd be a funny response from them both. Soon Talena answered her question at least; Well Olga, it begins with a trip to Ieros Mountain, where the actual trial is held. We only travel there during the time when the trials are in session. Upon arrival you will be paired up with another newcomer, if there are any, to accompany on your journey up the mountain. Along the way you will be greeted by our guild's deities and each one will give you a different task to complete.'

She raised an eyebrow slightly, both interested and she thought it sounded strange. She did not know what a 'deity' was, she assumed some religious thing. 'Once you reach the top and have completed all your tasks, you'll be able to become a full member as well as choose your rank.' Talena finished.
She huffed softly, then smiled "Well. Quite an ordeal." she said, her smile turning into one of amusement. "I underestimate your pack ability to get job done proper. So i must do teambuild exercise with a stranger up a mountain peak and meet deity to get a rank? very unlike things I heard before. I shall do if no running, or hunting. If that was required I will fail before beginning. I am healer type." She explained.

Olga winked at her after the look she gave Jethro after. "Obozhayemyy~" she purred teasingly. Jethro then added on to Talena's explanation, 'The Deities will also awaken your magical abilities.The Guild has access to Elemental magic. Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. Once you complete the Trial, you will be able to chose which path you would like to follow. oh well, this all just got even more interesting. "Fascinating. So your deity give me ability to nurture soil to grow herbs closer home? I am down to earth type, as it were. she said, blinking after making her pun.

Addressed: Talena, Jethro
Mentioned: Talena, Jethro

Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

Participation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Place 4

"I take that as you wanting to stay with me? You can call me Jet. I think I heard Brauner say your name before. Is it Ama..?" the red wolf said to Amira. She looked up and tilted her head. 'So his name is Jet..? Wait!? He thinks my name is Ama!' her eyes widened. Amira shook her head and looked around quickly. Her tail began to wag when she saw a stick. She then ran over and picked it up before walking back over to Jet. Her tail wagged as she tilted her head and began to write her name in the sand. A-M-I-R-A. Her R was backwards, but she was rather young when she learned how to write it, so not everything was correct. Amira then sat on the other side of her name and looked up at Jet with a bark and a smile on her face.

Amira's ears perked up as she heard the toffee colored wolf speak. Her head tilted at the sound of her voice. The charcoal brown pup stood up and walked over to the fringed female with a tilted head as she listened to her speak. Amira had never heard anyone with such a speech. She sat in front of the she wolf and tilted her head side to side trying to figure out what was going on. First the fringe and now her speech. Amira completely ignored the tan wolf that was next to her. She didn't put up with those that didn't like her. They weren't worth her time in all honesty.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Jet by spelling out her name, Olga by going up to her and listening to her accent

Mentioned: Talena by giving her the cold shoulder XD

KEY

"Amira's Speech"
'Amira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Place 4

As he waited for Olga to respond, he looked down to Amira and watched. She shook her head and started searching for something until she came across a stick. He tilted his head as she dragged the stick on the ground and started writing something. He stood and stepped closer to get a better view of what she was doing. "Letters"
When she finished, she sat down with excitement. Jet read the letters out-loud, " A. M. I....R? A?. Amira? Oh! So your name is Amira!" He smiled and wagged his tail. "I got it now!"

He turned his attention back to Olga when she began to speak, so did Amira. "You are a pair, da?" His ears folded back, unsure how to answer the question. He glanced at Talena. They were supposed to be a pair. The Past Masters of Fire and Water were couples, but he didn't feel they were on that level yet. He hoped that one day they would be. Luckily Olga kept speaking and changed the subject, " A Healer, that's great! We are always looking for capable Healers. It's a big responsibility to be one of our Healers. They don't just heal." He winked. 'Fascinating. So your deity give me ability to nurture soil to grow herbs closer home?' "Cervus will grant you more than just the ability to grow herbs."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Amira, Olga
Mentioned: Amira, Olga, Talena
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Place 4

A sense of relief washed over Talena as her gaze met with Jethro's and found that he looked to be happy with her response about the Newcomer's Trail. She smiled softly as he furthered explained a few things and added in anything she had missed, her gaze never leaving him as he spoke. "The Deities will also awaken your magical abilities.The Guild has access to Elemental magic. Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. Once you complete the Trial, you will be able to chose which path you would like to follow" She nodded in agreement to this. It was a strange yet exciting idea to be able to control an element, but it was the one thing that drew her so close to the deities and the Guild. She could remember being younger and watching the older pups as they learned to control their new powers. A smile formed as she stared at the ground, deep in her own thoughts. That was until Olga spoke up once again. "Well. Quite an ordeal. I underestimate your pack ability to get job done proper. So i must do teambuild exercise with a stranger up a mountain peak and meet deity to get a rank? very unlike things I heard before. I shall do if no running, or hunting. If that was required I will fail before beginning. I am healer type." Her lavender orbs fell upon the female as she spoke, a curiosity growing to know how this Newcomer would do when it came to her actual trial. She chuckled softly at the idea of Olga having to run and tripping, but added in a quick, "You'll be fine, I'm sure of it", for encouragement.

A few moments later the pup from before made her way over to the group to stand beside Jethro. Talena stared puzzled at the situation before her before looking over her shoulder to notice that Brauner, Mato, and Tamara were all gone. Her head tilted in confusion as she tried to remember overhearing where they had gone off to, but the only thing that came to mind had nothing to do with it. 'Goddamn it Brauner, I asked ya to do one simple thing.' She thought with a scowl as she turned back to the others before her. The pup began to practically beg for Jethro's attention and pulled on his ear before beginning to draw something on the ground with a stick. 'He'll surely make a great father one day.. being able to put up with the little brats is a gift.' It was something she struggled with intensely, but it didn't matter much. Having pups of her own was the last thing on the female's mind. " A. M. I....R? A?. Amira? Oh! So your name is Amira!" Her gaze fell upon the letters scribbled in the dirt, her eyebrows raising in surprise at the sight of such a young wolf already being so educated. It was very impressive. But Amira didn't seem to care much about what she thought anyways, as the pup had now turned her back to her and was instead focusing on Olga. "Hey Punk," She called out to the pup with a grin. "Pretty impressive skills you got there.. keep it up, alright? It was clear that Jethro had already taken a liking to her, and if they were stuck with babysitting duty, she may as well try to be nice.

"You are a pair, da?" Talena's head whipped around to gaze at Olga as she asked the question. It was something she was unsure about, and looking at how Jethro refused to respond, she figured he felt the same way. Her ears drooped slightly as she glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. She knew he meant well and hoped for the something more to blossom between the two of them, but there was just too much for her to focus on instead of forming feelings. After all, she was a pretty crappy Guild Master and desperately needed to improve. Talena cleared her throat uneasily as the subject was changed and Jethro seemed to ease up, though her eyes remained glued to the ground beneath her as she drug a paw around in the dirt absentmindedly. She didn't even notice the earth jokes being exchanged between the others in front of her and instead remained silent.

Addressed: Olga, Amira
Mentioned: Olga, Jethro, Amira, Brauner, Tamara, Mato

KEY
"Talena's Speech"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Talena on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:14 am

Olga smirked slightly seeing them both react to her question before. As if to confirm her question, suddenly she was approached by a pup, she was sat there quietly watching her and tilting her head. She hadn't really interacted with pups before, so she didn't really know what it wanted. She gave the pup a smile, "Privet. This means hi." she said, and then looked back to the pair, "She is yours, da?" she said, flicking her short tail and watching them both, soon though the subject quickly changed.

'You'll be fine, I'm sure of it.' Talena replied, Olga gave her a slightly surprised look, she was actually being nicer huh? Jethro then added, 'A Healer, that's great! We are always looking for capable Healers. It's a big responsibility to be one of our Healers. They don't just heal. Cervus will grant you more than just the ability to grow herbs.' he then winked at her. This only made her more curious, and confused in some ways. "Is that so? who is Cervus and how exactly does it give me earthen power? do I bathe in mud enfused with weird power?" she asked, wanting to know everything now, she always pursued knowledge where she could. She kept her cheeky smile though, they were both acting shy after her questioning. Precious babies.

Addressed: Talena, Jethro, Amira
Mentioned: Talena, Jethro, Amira

Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 1:18 pm

Place 4

"Hey Punk. Pretty impressive skills you got there.. keep it up, alright?" the tawny wolf said to Amira. The pup looked over at the adult female. She didn't know what to make of the female's sudden kindness. It seemed too forced like how her mother was. This caused the fur on her back to stand on edge as she began to back away. Her ears went back, and Amira turned tail and fled so she was under Jet. The pup stared at the female then looked up at Jet for reassurance about the female. Her ears flickered as she looked between the two, unsure what to do.

"Privet. This means hi," the Toffee female spoke. Armira's head tilted. 'What a strange language,' the pup thought as she crawled out from under Jet. Amira made her way back to the odd toffee wolf and sat down in front of her. She then sat up and pawed at the fringe on the female's head, curious as to what it was. She blinked, baffled. Amira looked back at Jet before nipping at the female's forelocks lightly then prancing away. She looked back to see nothing had happened. The is awfully confusing to her. Her head tilted to the side as she studied it more. The pup then went back to Jet and shoved him to the toffee female. She then put her paw on his head and then on the female's head. 'Odd... It's like she has forever kisses hair,' Amira thought to herself then looked at the tawny female.

The charcoal brown pup circled around the other female, studying her for any threat. Amira then charged at her and tackled her to the ground. The only way she was about to do this was because it took the tawny female by surprise. Amira then began to nibble on the female's ear before prancing back over to Jet with a wagging tail. She sat next to him; proud of her tackle against the intimidating female.

Addressed: Talena, Jethro, and Ogla

Mentioned: Her mother

KEY

"Amira's Speech"
'Amira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Place 4

"Is that so? Who is Cervus and how exactly does it give me earthen power? Do I bathe in mud enfused with weird power?" Jet wagged his tail and tilted his head, "That, you will have to wait to find out after you complete the Newcomer Trial." "She is yours, da?" He shook his head sadly before glancing at Amira, "We just found her today. She appears to be alone, so we're going to look after her." His eyes glanced to Talena to see her reaction about that.  The last time he mentioned about not leaving her by herself, she told him to let Brauner watch the pup. "I wonder what Talena will do if end up watching over Amira."

He turned his head to Talena as she spoke to Amira. "Hey Punk, Pretty impressive skills you got there.. keep it up, alright?" Jet smiled at Talena. She might not like kids, but she was at least trying. Amira didn't seem to like what she said or maybe it was her tone? Jet lifted up his paw as Amira crawled under him away from Talena. He frowned. If Amira was scared of Talena, it would make things a lot harder. The pup came out from under him after the Newcomer spoke again. She seemed to be intrigued by the way she talked and the puff of hair on her head. Shortly after Amira pawed the Newcomer's head, she shoved his head toward Olga's to feel both of their heads. "Urrg" He just smiled and let the pup investigate before sitting back up. "Pups are curious creatures" We watched as Amira circle Talena before trying to tackle her to the ground. He covered his face as he couldn't help but laughed at what Amira just did. "I wonder how Talena will react to that."

After he composed himself he spoke again, "We're having a Bonfire Blessing in Amor Meadow tonight, if you would like to come Olga. We usually don't allow Newcomers to attend, but you may have some of your questions answered." He turned to Talena, "We should practice before the blessing, if you want?" Jet didn't want to make Talena feel like he was ordering her around. Amira? How would like to see Talena practice her magic?"

Addressed: Olga, Talena, Amira
Mentioned: Olga, Talena, Amira
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 4:18 pm

Place 4

As Jethro and Olga indulged themselves further into a conversation about the trial and everything possibly related, the tawny female's attention rested upon Amira. She watched as the pup responded to her words by fleeing beneath Jethro only to cause a soft scoff from her own maw. 'At least I can say I tried to be nice.'  Talena shrugged her shoulders lightly at the thought and directed her gaze elsewhere. If the pup didn't want to socialize with her, she sure wouldn't be the one to object. But soon the pup had moved back over to Olga and therefor back into her line of sight, causing yet another annoyed huff. It was pointless to watch as the female went between Jethro and Olga, ooing and awwhing over their hair as if she had never seen it before. "It's just her fur, kid." She sneered. The sight of someone else getting so much attention began to irritate the female and she did little to hide it.

Soon enough another question was asked, and just like the one before, it startled the female. "She's yours, da?" Her lavender gaze frantically swapped between Olga and Amira as she thought it over. Was this wolf insane? There was no way that the little brat was biologically related to her and it should have been obvious. She grimaced at the thought of being a mother, especially to a pup that wouldn't respect her the way she believed she deserved. "We just found her today. She appears to be alone, so we're going to look after her." Her gaze flickered to the male in surprise. 'Wait.. Did he just say we? As in WE, me and him? Oh hell no.' Talena suddenly stood up as she responded. "And by we, of course, he means the whole guild." Her eyes flickered towards Jethro for a brief moment as if to say 'We'll talk about this later' before returning to the toffee female. She tried to keep the tension between herself and Jethro hidden, but in a situation like this, it was a bit hard to hide.  

Suddenly Talena felt the weight of another come crashing into the side of her, causing her to loose her footing and topple over. Her body landed in a rather awkward position closely resembling that of a downward dog, with the front end of her body flat on the ground while her rear end was still in a standing position. She growled out at the foreign object more out of frustration than anything before raising her gaze up to find Amira. A scowl formed as the pup began to nibble at her ear, only causing another growl to rumble from her throat. "Watch yourself you little rat!" She barked as she pulled herself up off the ground, her features a mixture of embarrassment and frustration. If she hadn't been so caught off guard by the "Who's kid is she?" question, Talena was sure the brat would never had been able to push her over, despite how big she was for her age. Her attention never left Amira however as Jethro spoke up. "We should practice before the blessing, if you want? Amira? How would like to see Talena practice her magic?" It had been so long since she had practiced any sort of magic, so it wasn't surprising to hear the question. "Fine," She replied simply, her eyes staring daggers into Amira. "But it's not my fault if she gets in the way." A small smirk formed.

Addressed: Amira, Olga, Jethro
Mentioned: Olga, Jethro, Amira

KEY
"Talena's Speech"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Place 4

Olga kept her cheeky smile and her light yellow eyes were fiery. These wolves were pretty funny to her. She looked at the pup as it scooted away from Talena to hide under Jethro, and then returned to sit in front of her.. then sat up on its hinds to poke at Olgas hair. The female just stayed still mostly out of confusion, she didn't understand pups and decided to just let her poke her fabulous hair. It got stranger still as the pup then nudged Jethro closer to her and had a paw on her head, and on his. She blinked a few times, and shuffled back rather quickly, standing up to shake herself, her hair flicking back into place as it always did.

Olga quickly forgot her confusion though as the pup somehow managed to tackle Talena over and proudly march back to Jethro, at this she couldn't help but snicker, ears back and not trying to hide how funny she found it. She walked over to the pup and gently pat her paw with hers as if to 'high five'... or low five. She casually walked around Talena and flicked her short tail over the females own tail subtly, admiring the hilarious position she'd found herself in, before sitting back down.

Soon though Jethro replied to her questions after the pup finished her strange antics.'That, you will have to wait to find out after you complete the Newcomer Trial. We just found her today. She appears to be alone, so we're going to look after her.', with Talena quickly adding; 'And by we, of course, he means the whole guild.' Olga smirked and replied to Jethros first statement, "Oh? can you not tell more infortmation, I like to be prepared for what am to face, spasiba." she said slightly bluntly, but not unkind. "Shame, she appears... fond of you pair" she snickered again, referring to the tackling.

Jethro then added something else that also caught her interest. We're having a Bonfire Blessing in Amor Meadow tonight, if you would like to come Olga. We usually don't allow Newcomers to attend, but you may have some of your questions answered. Amira? How would like to see Talena practice her magic?". 'So princess over there can do this 'magic'?' she thought, looking the female up and down and wondering exactly what kind. She smiled, approving of being allowed to attend to learn more. "That is more like it, da, I come. Am intrigued by her majestys... magic." she said, purring the last word in Talena's direction and winking at her.

(So gay Olga, jeez(; )

Addressed: Jethro, Talena, Amira by low paw
Mentioned: Jethro, Talena, Amira
Back to top Go down
Amira
Amira

Pups

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Place 4
"Amira? How would like to see Talena practice her magic?" Jet asked Amira, causing her head to tilt. "Watch yourself you little rat!" the tawny wolf barked to Amira. The pup bore her teeth at the female and her fur stood on end. Her back arched as she snarled and made herself look bigger as she slowly began to back away from the female. 'Fuck this. I'm done with this bitch. The will be the last time I deal with her rude ass,' she thought to herself before sitting behind Jet.

"Only if her magic is making her damn self rot in the hell she came from," Amira snarled to herself make sure that no one could hear nor tell she was talking. Amira then looked over at the toffee wolf, waiting to see what she would do and if she was as mean as the tawny one.

Addressed: Talena, and Jethro

Mentioned: Olga

KEY

"Amira's Speech"
'Amira's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:38 pm

Place 4

"Fine, But it's not my fault if she gets in the way." He gave her a stern look for her attitude. "You must not mess up then." He hated to admit it, but her attitude was getting out of control. It only grew with the appearance of Amira. This saddened him again. Would they ever become close enough to have children again. "Only if her magic is making her damn self rot in the hell she came from" He shook his head, "This needs to stop." He didn't direct it to either one of them, but made a general statement. If they didn't stop the bickering, he may need to direct more authority. "That is more like it, da, I come. Am intrigued by her majestys... magic." He was glad Olga brought them back on topic. "You can meet us at Amor Meadow. I'm sure the others are there already."

He glanced at the sun above. It was going down, so it must have been afternoon or late afternoon. "Perfecting timing." He wagged his tail excited for what was to come. He stood and turned to Talena and Amira, "Let's go you two!" He couldn't wait to see what would happen at the Blessing. All sorts of the things could take place, and it was kind of unpredictable. A deity may make its appearance, but then again, it may not. Perhaps the Deities would bring more Newcomers this year? Another Guild Master? Another Agent? There were endless possibilities. He slowed so that Amira could keep up with the two of them better, but made sure to stay between her and Talena. At the moment, he wasn't sure if he trusted leaving Amira alone with her.

-To Rune Forest-

Addressed: Talena, Amira, Olga
Mentioned: Everyone
"Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 10:51 pm

Place 4
Amira seemed to get the message that Talena hadn't enjoyed the surprise attack and Talena definately understood that Amira just didn't like her in general. The pup had began to growl and back away from the tawny female, though she cared very little about this. If the pup wanted to cling to Jethro like a leach, it only gave her another reason to stay away. She rolled her eyes at the pup in response to the whole situation as she found it not worth her time to try and further prove her point. She already knew she had a scolding coming her way as soon as Jethro noticed what was going on. "This needs to stop." And there it was. Talena raised her gaze up to the males to lock eyes with him. It was clear he wasn't pleased with either way the two of them had been acting and it hurt her slightly to see his disapointed gaze. But she dare didn't show this to anyone. Instead she just followed after him silently as he called out, "Let's go you two!" With one last nod towards Olga as a farewell, the female stalked after the other Guild Master, making sure to keep as much distance between her and the pup as possible. It was clear Jet didn't want her anywhere near Amira, nor did she wish to be.
~To Rune Forest~

Addressed: Amira (via eyeroll) and Olga (via nod)
Mentioned: Olga, Jethro, Amira

KEY
"Talena's Speech"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Ancien
Ancien

Newcomer

Participation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Area 1

Ancien strolled into the sand infested area, just kinda snooping around and sniffing rocks, he was bored, everyone was busy preparing for the Bonfire Blessing so no one had time to hang out with him and no females to try and court 'This stinks...literally' he'd huff, never really liking the salty sea air smell, it irritated his nose. With a bored eye roll, he continued over the sandy terrain, kind of stumbling around as he wasn't used to the feeling of sinking with every step because of the way the sand caved in over his paws.

Area 4

Continuing to stroll boredly through the beach, Ace had learned that the sand washed over by the ocean was a lot more comfortable to walk on than the hot, dry sand further up the bank, taking a second he paused in his tracks and looked at his reflection in the water. The ocean was rather calm at the moment so it offered a decent reflection and the male smirked at his obvious good looks "Ace...You never cease to impress" he spoke to himself, before continuing to walk until he reached a palm tree offering shade.

Ancien could see that this area was previously visited by a number of wolves and by the scent it was guild wolves,
'How dare they throw a beach party without inviting me?' an irritated growl escaped his maw at the thought, before he continued to walk up to the palm tree and there he saw a brown wolf, at first he thought it was Mato, but quickly realized that this wolf was a lighter brown than his adoptive brother and the wolf didn't smell like it was apart of the guild.

Despite this, Ancien didn't tense up, he knew if the wolf wasn't welcome here, it wouldn't of been here in the first place in the previous presence of other members, so he assumed this wolf was just a friendly newcomer, he approached the wolf with a friendly smirk.
"Hiya there"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Addressed) Olga (the wolf)

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Mato, the Guild

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:26 pm

Place 4

Olga continued to watch amused at the scene between the pup and her majesty. Though they soon got 'told off' by Jethro, which made her smirk slightly. This 'pack' was the strangest she'd come across, lack of.. many things. She flicked out a paw and nipped around her nail and pad at an itch, and then flicked her hair back and watched them again, to see them stood and about to leave. 'You can meet us at Amor Meadow. I'm sure the others are there already.', What was an Amor Meadow and why were they leaving her after inviting her to this pack of theirs? She snorted slightly and shook her head. "You are not good at this. Idi nahui, then..." she said bluntly as they left, slightly displeased.

After a few minutes they were gone, and she didn't know where or what the hell was going on. She wouldn't have 'peace' for very long however as she heard a growl from somewhere behind her, then pawsteps in the sand. She turned her head to the sound and saw a dark coloured male approaching. He had the same scent as Jethro and Talena, so she merely blinked, he was smirking, and she narrowed her eyes slightly in response. But he didn't take long to speak, 'Hiya there'. Olga flicked her short tail across the sand and merely said, "Privet." hiya was a strange slang, so she figured she'd say hi in her language.

Addressed: Jethro, Talena sort of, Ancien
Mentioned: Jethro, Talena, Amira, Ancien
Back to top Go down
Ancien
Ancien

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Area 4

"Privet." The male would flicker his ears in light confusion of the other's language but he assumed she was greeting him in her own special way. 'And its a female too..' The thought made the male smirk as he approached closer to her and sitting down a respectable distance from her, before clearing his throat before he spoke to show some dignity. "So, how do you do?" he'd ask her with a friendly tilt of his head

Addressed) Olga

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) -

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Place 4

Olga just watched the males movements carefully as he sat down, still smirking. She flicked her short tail and breathed out her nose heavily in a sigh. 'I am left behind with this? why. Though maybe he could be useful.' she thought. She smiled slightly while narrowing her eyes as he tilted his head and spoke. 'So, how do you do?', he asked. She just looked in the direction the others left and then back at him, answering his question with a question, "You are looking for your 'leaders', da? they just leave. After had invited me to join their poorly organised pack." she said bluntly, still a little unimpressed. "They say to meet them at an Amormeadow, but I not know what that means. Explain to me" she said, more interested in what they were doing.

Addressed: Ancien
Mentioned: Jethro, Talena, Ancien
Back to top Go down
Ancien
Ancien

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Area 4

"You are looking for your 'leaders', da? they just leave. After had invited me to join their poorly organised pack."  The male would look at her with a light chuckle, it was then obvious she was new here by calling the guild unorganised which he disagreed heavily on, even despite the circumstances. "Well, No i'm not particularly looking for anyone at the moment. But i'd cut the Guild some slack, if i were you" Ancien would speak in a kind tone "The Guild Masters are just trying to fix what the previous masters did. Im not sure if anyone had informed you of this but, we just came out of a war not to many decades ago"  he'd say softly with a friendly smile. "They say to meet them at an Amormeadow, but I not know what that means. Explain to me" Another soft chuckle escaped Ancien's muzzle "Its Amor Meadow. Amor Meadow is just a place nearby that a lot of the Bonfire Blessings are held, its also a popular hunting spot this time of year" he'd explain.

Addressed)

()()()()()()()

Mentioned)

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Place 4

It didn't take long for the male to speak again, though it merely confused her more, and amused her. 'Well, No i'm not particularly looking for anyone at the moment. But i'd cut the Guild some slack, if i were you. The Guild Masters are just trying to fix what the previous masters did. Im not sure if anyone had informed you of this but, we just came out of a war not to many decades ago'. Oh boy. She snorted slightly with laughter, "They are doing pitiful job, arguing amongst self together and poor leadership skills. There was no mention of war, sounds like more nonsense to me, da." she said, deliberately wanting to get that smirk off his face, something about it bothered her.

'Its Amor Meadow. Amor Meadow is just a place nearby that a lot of the Bonfire Blessings are held, its also a popular hunting spot this time of year'. She looked at him again and raised an eyebrow, "Da, they mention of a bon...fire and deity beings with magic skill. Jeffery said they would give me power to grow herbs." she said, never hearing of anything like it before, so she shook her head at the end of her sentence, and looked back in the direction they left. She also decided Jeffery was easier to say than Jethro.

Mentioned: Ancien, Jethro, Talena
Back to top Go down
Ancien
Ancien

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Area 4

Ancien would raise a brow at the female's snorting laughter, he let out a light chuckle as he found the snorting to be amusing as he never really heard it before, "They are doing pitiful job, arguing amongst self together and poor leadership skills. There was no mention of war, sounds like more nonsense to me, da." he'd sigh lightly before shaking his head. "Have you perhaps considered that they are slightly inexperienced? Its not like they necessarily asked to be Guild Masters, they literally woke up one day and they were blessed with it. They are doing the best they can, given the circumstances" Ancien would once again explain, before smirking as a thought came to his head "Besides, a pretty little thing like you shouldn't need a leader, I'm sure you can take care of yourself" a sly smirk appeared on his features.

"Da, they mention of a bon...fire and deity beings with magic skill. Jeffery said they would give me power to grow herbs." Ancien would nod as her description sounded familiar, he didn't however noticed how she referred Jethro as Jeffery "Ah, yes, that sounds like the Newcomer's Trial. The Newcomer's Trial is where Newcomer's are given their rank and elemental power by the appropriate deity. Sounds like you're destined to be a Herbalist. For an example, I was given the element of Fire by the deity Cervus when I came to the appropriate age. If you are a Herbalist then you would also be blessed with the element of Earth by Cervus as well" he'd explain

Addressed) Olga

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) Jethro, Cervus

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 7:25 am

Place 4

Olga flicked her short tail about in the sand again, slightly impatient. Well? were those leaders going to find her, or not? She flicked her ear as the stranger replied, his intelligence was lacking, in her opinion. 'Have you perhaps considered that they are slightly inexperienced? Its not like they necessarily asked to be Guild Masters, they literally woke up one day and they were blessed with it. They are doing the best they can, given the circumstances', She looked at him again and huffed, "Nyet. I not need to 'consider', it is within plain seeing. You speak confusing.. how do leaders suddenly be 'blessed'? they wake one time and decide, 'I shall be leader now, but not wanting to'?" she said, snickering slightly at how ridiculous this all was.

'Besides, a pretty little thing like you shouldn't need a leader, I'm sure you can take care of yourself'. She stopped snickering, her yellow eyes were intense as she spoke, "Pridurok. Not neccesary for it to be told to me, spasiba.". What is this wolf playing at? she didn't like how smug he looked, thinking he knew everything. Poor unforunate soul. He began to talk again, proving her point to her more. 'Ah, yes, that sounds like the Newcomer's Trial. The Newcomer's Trial is where Newcomer's are given their rank and elemental power by the appropriate deity. Sounds like you're destined to be a Herbalist. For an example, I was given the element of Fire by the deity Cervus when I came to the appropriate age. If you are a Herbalist then you would also be blessed with the element of Earth by Cervus as well'

Olga just stared blankly at him. "Jeffery already explain to me." she said with a shrug, still thinking it nonsense. "Perhaps when i get earth element power i open a fissure in the ground you stand, just for you." she said sarcastically, hoping it'd stop his smug expression.

Mentioned: Ancien, Jethro
Back to top Go down
Ancien
Ancien

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Area 4

"Nyet. I not need to 'consider', it is within plain seeing. You speak confusing.. how do leaders suddenly be 'blessed'? they wake one time and decide, 'I shall be leader now, but not wanting to'?" Ancien would let out a defeated sigh, his smirk finally disappearing, for now, Ace could see that all his explaining about how the Guild worked,
just wasn't getting through to her
"Perhaps, if you join the Guild and after being with us for a couple years, everything will begin to make more sense. It makes sense to me because Jethro and his sister Tamara raised me pretty much, so." he'd say as he laid down. "Pridurok. Not neccesary for it to be told to me, spasiba." Ace's signature smirk returned when the female responded to his attempted flirt "Ah. I can see that." he'd chuckle, before resting his head down in his paws, "Jeffery already explain to me. Perhaps when i get earth element power i open a fissure in the ground you stand, just for you." a soft chuckle escaped the male's muzzle at the female's threat. "Well, I guess we'll just have to get you that element then"

Addressed) Olga

()()()()()()()

Mentioned) -

()()()()()()()

KEY

"Ancien's Speech"
'Ancien's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Olga
Olga

Healer

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 3:50 am

Area 4

At this point, Olga had completely stopped listening to the stranger. He was boring her, and she didn't like how smug he was. While she was busy ignoring him, he seemed to get the hint and was soon gone. (I'm assuming cos ya rping elsewhere) The only mildly interesting thing he said was getting her an element, but alas the shitty leaders hadn't reappeared. She decided she wasn't going to wait, she didn't care if she was deliberately left behind, Olga stood up and began to slowly follow the scent in the direction the two had left her.

-To the blessin Wink watch out bitchesss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Beach - Main Thread   Elemental Beach - Main Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Beach - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3