ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread Empty
PostSubject: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

Participation : 44

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:14 am

Area 1

Myst carefully pushed herself through the grabbing brush into this beautiful meadow, with her ears perked she'd scan the area before huffing as she looked down at her dirty paws 'Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me' she'd grumble before looking around again, she wanted to find a water source so she could clean herself up and of course get a decent drink. So with that, she used her dirty paws to trot herself through the flowery meadow and into the wooded area after a very faint sound of rushing water.

Area 5

After reaching the water source she had heard from the meadow, Myst looked around in disgust it was moist and damp, not exactly muddy by any means but it was very close to it, she would not make herself look perfect here in this disgusting area, but she did take a moment to lap at the rushing water before following the river down, in hopes of finding a nice and at least half way decent place to clean herself.

Area 6

Following the river downstream, Myst reached a place that was much more acceptable to her and the water seemed calmer here as well and it was decent enough to have a grooming session to not be a waste. Myst wasted no time and calmly stepped into the water, the water was shallow and wasn't very high but the temperature made it perfect for a bath so she laid down and started to roll around in it, careful to not splash around to much as that would cause tangles and tangles caused mats and do NOT get her started on matted fur.

After her brisk bath, Myst stepped out with clean paws and shook herself off dry, she let out a content sigh as she felt perfect again, using her tail to dust away any debris from under her before she sat down and she started to groom herself.

Addressed: N/A
------------------------------------------
Mentioned: N/A
----------------------------------------
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

Participation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:47 am

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread Dexios16

Place/Area: 1

Dexios sauntered into the area marveling at the green lush clearing he thought to himself, 'Shame I didn't have a medicine pouch with me never know when you need the supplies, He enjoyed the scent of the blooming flowers mixed with the scent of pine'Hmmm, seems like I'm not the only lone wanderer around here. Dex began scanning the treeline for any movement or threat, feeling the wind tussle his fur he was able to catch another whiff of the stranger's scent. He faced where it was coming from and began to make his way to the other end of the clearing once again trudging through the dense woods.

Place/Area:5

Dexios still following the scent of the mystery wolf came upon a stream, feeling rather parched from his travels he stooped down and began to dring the cool refreshing liquid. Once quenched he began studying the ground he found a few paw prints dancing around all the muddy water as they moved down the stream, "I see," Dex mumbled, "Must be a diva, doubt she will be a threat." Dexios got up and began to leave in the opposite direction, "But she might be a local, might have information that could help me find a pack." With a sigh, Dexios once again began to follow the scent downstream.

Place/Area:6

Dexios began to slow his approach as he neared, staying hidden in the brush as he studied the she-wolf from a distance, 'She's a diva alright, over there grooming herself after a bath.' Dex rolled his eyes before emerging from his hiding spot and slowly making his way over to the mystery wolf, Clearing his throat he spoke up, "Excuse me miss, you wouldn't happen to know where we are? and of any packs in the area?" Dex sat down and tilted his head slightly.

Addressed:Myst
Mentioned:Myst

Thought

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

Participation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 1:21 am

-
AREA 3

Nyx roamed the conifer woods, her mind flooded with thoughts that just won't stop—about her old pack, about what's become of her miserable existence, about how she sometimes wishes she died with the rest of them—yet she felt so empty... Though Nyx was wandering the forest and the pines smelled so fresh, she was still so agonizingly bored. She'd die for some action right about now. She didn't care what it was, she just wanted to feel alive again.

She stood near the top of a hill, overlooking the area, sunlight breaking through the treetops and shining down on her black fur. She was still for a few moments, taking a few deep breaths before breaking into a run down the hill. The wind felt amazing in her fur and for a short while she didn't have to think about anything.

She skidded to a stop when she caught the scent of another wolf not too far from where she was, and it brought a smirk to her face. Perhaps this wolf could give her the excitement she craves. Another scent was close too. Yes. Her grin widened, teeth exposing. Looks like today, she'll finally have some fun.

AREA 6

She drew closer, stopping behind some shrubs to watch a bit. Two wolves, a male and female and they didn't seem to know each other. Her gaze passed over the male, only noting that he had an average build and seemed a little old, and lingered on the female....  she was pretty easy on the eyes. She had a lovely coat and some nice legs too.

Nyx strutted over, head high and tail swaying. "What's up, bitches?" she said casually. She stopped a few feet away from the wolves, and stretched before taking a seat. Nyx gazed at Myst, a suggestive smirk on her face. "Didn't think I'd find a pretty girl like you in this dump. What's your name?"

Addressed: Myst, Dexios
Mentioned: -

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 1:41 am

Area 6

Myst remained seated as she groomed herself, running her tongue over her paws and what she could reach of her tail, but she perked up when she heard rustling and she looked over to see a male emerge from the bushes, a look of shock and disgust grossed her face, "How long have you been watching me?" she'd ask, curling her lip lightly, most of the time she took it as a compliment if someone was admiring her from afar but she took her grooming sessions as a private action and did not enjoy being watched while doing so. "Excuse me miss, you wouldn't happen to know where we are? and of any packs in the area?" An annoyed growl erupted from her throat as she curled her tail around herself, as if she was protecting herself from anymore perverted stares, "Well, if you must know. I am not from around here, so no I do not know where we are nor do I know of any packs in this area. Nor do I care." she ended her words with a scowl, before looking away 'Pervert...' avoiding any contact with the male, she gazed over the water and admired the beauty of the woodlands in front of her, but an ear flickered when she heard some more rustling of an approaching wolf, she looked over her shoulder.

"What's up, bitches?" The other female's confidence intrigued Myst which made a light smirk come upon her face, she completely forgot the other male's existence as she became concerned if she was pretty enough 'Oh no...my fur isn't fully dried yet! I must look like a greasy wet dog!' her cheeks would flush a light pink in embarrassment at the thought. "Didn't think I'd find a pretty girl like you in this dump. What's your name?" The other's compliment did little to convince Myst that she didn't look like a wet dog, but she appreciated it nonnetheless. "Y'know...Its rude to not state your name before asking for someone elses name." Myst would allow a sly smirk to appear on her face as she glanced at the darker female.

Addressed: Nyx, Dexios
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Myst on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

Participation : 121

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 am

Place 1
Stumbling upon a lush grass area Cobalt took to snuffling about in the grass in search of edible roots that hopefully survived the winter. He crept between the stalks of swaying grass enjoying the strands that smoothed past his fur. Pausing in the middle of the clearing he sat back on his rump with a pleased sigh. "Pretty day I oughta say." Ears flickering in interest at the bird calls and the creaks of trees. Other then that not much else could be heard. The grey and black wolf thought it was odd that a pack wouldn't have claimed such a place. 'Hmm, maybe I can chase off any loners and claim it?' Looking about he felt himself grow giddy at the thought of owning any land, a place to call his own. "If I'm gonna call this place my home...there needs to be water. Don't want to trek all the way back to that assholes place." His body still felt a little stiff from his run-in with the massive brute. "But he had such a nice territory." Drooping his head he groaned before going into a stretch hoping it would relieve any kinks in his back. Once feeling a bit of relief flutter through his body he began his trek forward. "Water water, swimming in the water. Swimming with the trout in my favourite drop of water. Mhmm hmm hnn?" Grumbling at his failed tune he nuzzles between some branches.

Place 2
"Nice nice, not as pretty as the last area though." He scrutinized the area lazily picking his way across the lower grass area. "The trees are very impressive in size I guess? Still no water."

Place 3
Taking a turn in a hurry he snagged his paw and felt himself fly forward, wind leaving his lung in a gasp before rolling down a hill and smacking into a tree. "Lights good...landing...not so much." Slowly easing himself up he gave a slight shake of the fur. He was pretty sure there was a twig sticking near his hip but he shrugged it off not really caring, his unruly and slightly curled fur was majestic and naturally gorgeous. Peering through the trees he tried to make sure the light was shielded enough that he didn't take another tumble.

Place 4
Upon the land flattening out cobalt felt himself pick up the pace. "Do my ears deceive me? My beloved?" He snickered while swerving around the tall trunks of very grand trees. Any shorter and he might have had quite a bit of trouble getting through the forest. What with his size and long fur, wouldn't take long for him to either get tangled or stuck. "Curse these accursed non-nimble paws...and this gloriously filled out body."

Place 5
Bursting through the trees he realized his mistake almost immediately, although he tried to skid to a stop his body weight added a negative to the situation thus tilting his body a bit and with the addition of slippery surroundings he splashed right into the river creak or whatever the fuck wolves wanted to refer to the bit of water. Lifting himself up slightly he realised he finally found exactly the proof he needed. "Water! Yes! Blessed be. This land shall be mine! Ahahaha!" Shoving his maw closer to the peaks of water he began greedily lapping up the water. "Screw you Derek I'll drink when I fucking want!" Once the high came down he looked around while sitting in the water. "Uh...so uh now what?"

Addressed: Himself? Derek x'D
Mentioned: Derek? Alll by himseeellf~
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 2:30 am

-
AREA 6

The other female was still pretty wet and a bit scraggly-looking, but Nyx didn't mind at all. Besides, if everything goes well, her fur might not be the only thing that's wet. And Nyx thought she was kind of cute, sitting there all damp with this concerned look on her face.

"Y'know...Its rude to not state your name before asking for someone elses name," the female said slyly.

Nyx chuckled. "Never said I was one for politeness, but alright," she said. "The name's Nyx. What do you say we ditch this old dude and go on a hunt or something?"

Addressed: Myst
Mentioned: Dexios

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 2:52 am

Area 6

"Never said I was one for politeness, but alright, The name's Nyx" Myst would look at the darker female as she introduced herself and she would offer a light smirk, "See? Thats better." she'd chuckle softly, "My name is Mystery, but call me Myst." she'd add with a smile. "What do you say we ditch this old dude and go on a hunt or something?" Myst would look at Nyx before glancing at the other male with another disgusted look "Sure" she'd accept, although she wasn't much of a hunter but she'd do anything to get away from this pervert, "I saw some fish up the river, shouldn't be too hard to catch." she'd add before standing up "Excuse me" she'd say before shaking her fur from the water that had settled on her fur from not thoroughly shaking it off from before, she preferred to air dry, but that was rudely interrupted.

Myst would then approach Nyx "I suppose ill take the lead" she spoke as she walked past Nyx, the tip of her tail just brushing against Nyx's jawline before she emerged into the bushes, a suggestive smirk on her face.

Area 5

Following the river upstream to the familiar damp area, the look of disgust was planted on Myst's face again as she felt her paws hit the mushy terrain, nonetheless she paused her walking to ensure Nyx would catch up 'I just cleaned my paws too...' she'd let out a defeated sigh as she looked around, now spotting the huge male sitting in the water and she let out a huff 'Just when I thought we'd get some privacy...' another defeated sigh would exit her maw.

Addressed: Nyx, Cobalt (huffing, defeated sigh)
Mentioned: Dexios
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 3:18 am

-
AREA 6

So her name was Myst... that was kinda hot. And she was willing to go on this hunt with her. Well, they'd be fishing, which Nyx wasn't quite as good at, but, hey, they'd be alone together and Nyx sure liked that idea. She stepped back when Myst stood up to shake herself dry.

"I suppose I'll take the lead," Myst said—she sounded almost a little sultry—as she walked past her. When Nyx felt Myst's tail brushing against her, the light tickle of her fur, Nyx got this stupid grin on her face. She was still and quiet for a few moments, watching as Myst disappeared into the underbrush. She took a deep breath, told herself to be cool, then went after Myst.

AREA 5

Nyx didn't mind the mud or the humidity, but from the look on Myst's face, it seemed like it was getting to her. Nyx didn't really understand it, it was just mud, but whatever.

Then she saw some fat guy by the river. Nyx frowned. "What's this fatass doing here?" she said, her mane bristling. What the fuck! As soon as we get away from one dude, we run into another? Just my fucking luck.

Addressed: Myst
Mentioned: Cobalt

Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 3:40 am

Area 5
Rising from the water the grey and black male began to step towards the bank but stopped in his tracks when he heard the tall tale sign of not only one but two wolves approaching. When the first appeared he folded his ears back. 'Great...looks like I really am going to have to fight for this land..' Shaking the water from his pelt he grumbled with discontent. "Just great." The second wolf although tall was lanky, both seemed to be females. And from their scent, he could tell they were both wanderers. It still didn't change the fact he wanted them gone, but it made him more than happy to know he didn't just take a bath near a packs border. Storing the information for later he turned fully around to face the two most definitely annoyed females. 'Jeez I'm not glad to see you either.'

"What's this fatass doing here?"

"Fatass? Its called muscle and fur hun, not all of us starve ourselves to be as feeble as you." Snarling as he eyed the black female he then looked about. 'I didn't notice any scent markers so it's definitely not anyone's territory.' "Besides I got every right to be here, seeing as it's not fucking claimed.Yet." He rumbled as he pulled himself fully onto the opposite bank. Noticing that the female next to the darker furred wolf wasn't exactly dry of water he looked past her wondering how far the creak went or if it opened up into a pool of water somewhere. 'It'd make for a much more comfortable spot, seeing as I just landed on rocks. Maybe not so much mud? Less ugh.'

Addressed:Nyx, Himself xD
Mentioned:Nyx, Myst, Possible packs
Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:40 am

"How long have you been watching me?" The she-wolf questioned. Dexios shook his head, "Relax, I'm just a harmless traveler." Dex could see that she was rather unimpressed by his presence, 'Does she really think that's how I get my kicks? By watching her uselessly and obsessively groom herself?' Dex shook it off and continued to listen "Well, if you must know. I am not from around here, so no I do not know where we are nor do I know of any packs in this area. Nor do I care." Dexios let out a sigh, "I see, thank you for your time miss.' Dex was preparing himself to leave when his ears caught the rustle of dried leaves, he turned to see a dark black female coming out of the bush, Dexios looked at his now silvery grey coat, before returning his attention to the new wolf.'Prehaps you are better mannered.' Dex thought as she began to speak, "What's up, bitches?" Dexios simply gave the new stranger a blank stare, by her scent, she too was a loner. She spoke again, "Didn't think I'd find a pretty girl like you in this dump. What's your name?" Dexios scanned the treeline, 'What the hell kinda primmed princess blind date did I wander in on, I knew I should have just kept walking.' Dexios continued studying the tree lines as the two wolves talked learning only their names and that they couldn't care less about him, "What do you say we ditch this old dude and go on a hunt or something?" Dexios head snapped around and he let out a low growl at the dark wolf Nyx, "Who the hell do you think you are pup? Calling me old." Dexios was rather relieved that they were leaving to go and "Hunt" 'Really starting to doubt why I was sent here? Thought there was supposed to be proud strong wolves from an ancient arcane guild here..... But no it's just rude pup's that could use an ass whoopin.'

Addressed:Nyx, Myst
Mentioned:The rude pups

Thought Code
Anothers Talk Code
Dex's Talk Code

Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

Participation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:36 am

Place 1- 2
"Hi low sun
I will not lie,
My favorite part of you
The fire that burns my eyes,
And I can't look away."
The soft yet beautifully haunting song drifted through the areas as the lanky female made her way through. Singing had been a strongly held tradition in her pack and ever since she'd left them, she'd held on to it with a passion. To her, it was the only thing that kept the bond between her and her family despite their distance. As she sang, she pranced through the flower field blissfully, taking in the warm rays of sun and the gentle breeze. She didn't care who, if anyone, was hearing her sing. Her eyes were shut as she pranced through, just enjoying the newly found freedom she possessed.

Place 3
"Please don't go so soon
Caress my grayscale face in pink and blue colder than November rain"
As the scenery changed, she moved onto the next part of her song, singing now of how the sun was beginning to disappear as she slipped into the woods. Although this new area was much darker than the one before, Maell found herself oddly as peace. She smiled as she trudged along an already pre-made path by nature, 'Bless the god's, for they always have a path for me to follow.' There was no real thing or destination that the female was looking for. She had been wandering these woods for the past couple days and had yet to venture outside of the area in fear of becoming lost or running into danger. No such thing had happened while she was here and so that's what compelled her to stay.

Place 6
"Hello sparrow in my rearview mirror
You say God bless the sun
Take your laughter make the time turn backwards
I'm scared you're already gone"
The sound of water attracted the female back to the familiar stream, though this time there was something there she had never noticed before. A male. Maell payed him little to no attention however and continued to sing her song as she happily pranced up to the bank to get herself a cool drink. She lowered her head down and lapped at the water as she watched the fish that swam beneath the current. A smile formed as she watched them for a moment before glancing back up at the stranger. Rather than addressing him, she dipped her head in greeting and continued further upstream.

Place 5
"High reflection don't you love your gray complexion
Won't you smile for its sweeter than this solitude
You're imprisoned in a gallow disposition
Don't you see I'd be happy if you were too"
Maell happily trotted upstream into the area where not one, but three other wolves were. She became a bit uneasy at the sight of so many strangers which cased her singing to become much softer and soon cut off completely. A feeling told her she should probably just turn around and head back from where she came, but she couldn't get herself to move as she watched the group speak amungst themselves. "What's this fatass doing here?" The darker female's words caused Maell's ears to pin back as she rather disliked such language. To her, there was no real reasoning for speaking in such a way and it caused nothing but discomfort to those around. "Fatass? Its called muscle and fur hun, not all of us starve ourselves to be as feeble as you. Besides I got every right to be here, seeing as it's not fucking claimed. Yet." The male of the group spoke up and she couldn't help but nod in agreeance to what he was saying, there was no leader here and in all the time she'd been around, this was the most crowded it had ever been before. Maell wasn't sure what to say or do, so rather than moving towards the group, she backed off a little and laid down on one of the many boulders along the stream.

[ Link to the song Maell is singing can be found HERE at 25:47 ]
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: None.
Mentioned: Birth pack, Dexios, Myth, Nyx, Cobalt

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:59 am

Dexios was rather enjoying the warmth of the sunshine and the gentle breeze as it ruffled through his fur, Dex could feel something peaceful about this new land he traveled to, "I just wish that the wolves from around here were as peaceful as the land." Faintly Dexios could hear a voice on the wind, his ears flicked around locating the source. He watched dumbstruck as she pranced to the water singing Dexios was at a lost for words as he gawked at the brown wolf before him, He nodded back acknowledging her, before she continued on her merry way.'What is it with everyone here and being so strange.'Dexios moved his paw to the vial tied around his neck, 'I guess I'm not exactly normal either...' Dexios got up and began following the singing wolf at a leisure pace he could still hear her voice singing, Is she not afraid of other wolves, or worse other predators? Dex shook it off due to enjoying the pleasant sound.

Dexios found a ledge to perch on away from everyone, he sat there watching the two females that he had the fortune of meeting earlier, and there was a new male, Dex strained his ears to hear what they were talking about, "Fatass? Its called muscle and fur hun, not all of us starve ourselves to be as feeble as you." Dexios chuckled, 'Good to see I'm not the only one to get harassed by those two,' Dexios watched the new male make his way to the opposite bank, "Besides I got every right to be here, seeing as it's not fucking claimed.Yet." Dexios let out a sigh, More lone wolves does this place not have a pack?

Addressed:None
Mentioned:Cobalt, Myst, Nyx, Maell.

Thought Code
Anothers Talk Code
Dex's Talk Code

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Area 6

"What's this fatass doing here?" Myst turned her head and was satisfied that the darker female caught up with her "My thoughts exactly" she'd say before glancing at the male "Fatass? Its called muscle and fur hun, not all of us starve ourselves to be as feeble as you." a disgusted laugh came out of Myst "Ha! A common male mistake. No we do not starve ourselves, we just take pride in how we look, us ladies don't have the time or need for muscles" she'd say in a prissy tone as she swayed her tail behind her as she took a step closer. "Besides I got every right to be here, seeing as it's not fucking claimed.Yet." Myst would roll her eyes 'A common male goal. Ugh.' "Oh please. Maybe you should consider the fact that we were here first. We have just as much right to claim this area as you do. And perhaps do better at surveying the areas surrounding this one, we could be right next to a pack border for all I know" she'd huff. "Now would you kindly stop scaring the fish? I'd like to get a decent meal before the day is over" Myst would ask in a kind tone followed by a friendly smile, she was so focused on the male in front of her she didn't notice the other female that approached nearby.

Addressed: Cobalt, Nyx
Mentioned: Maell
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 5:00 pm

-
AREA 5

"Fatass? Its called muscle and fur hun, not all of us starve ourselves to be as feeble as you," the male said. Nyx tried to keep a straight face, but she just couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"Oh man... what a classic! 'I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy!!'" she said mockingly. She stopped laughing, though her breathing was still a bit uneven and she still had this twisted grin on her face. "Just cos I look like a scrawny little bitch doesn't mean I can't take out a motherfucker. You wanna have a go?" The grin grew wider and her tail was raised high.

"Besides I got every right to be here, seeing as it's not fucking claimed. Yet," the fatso said, standing at the opposite side of the bank.

"Sure, but some of us are trying to get some action, y'know what I'm saying? So why don't you just... go off somewhere else, huh? Be a good pal?" Nyx could smell some more wolves approaching.  Fuck.... more of 'em? Goddamn.... She looked over in their direction.

It was the old guy and some girl who looked like she was barely even a year old, she had the face and figure of a pup that had yet to mature fully. "Fuck man, it's not enough that you had to follow us, but you had to bring your granddaughter with you?"

Addressed: Cobalt, Dexios
Mentioned: Maell, Myst (sort of?)

Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Area 5

Ears perking at the sound of a fading song Cobalt looked away from the females to notice a smaller wolf at a distance. A pretty brown wolf with the darker pattern on her underside and her lighter fur on her top half. Her scent was that of a traveller but yet it still wasn't that unknown to him. He recognized it from other parts of the area. They hadn't been the freshest so he had assumed the wolf was gone. Now it just proved that he just didn't cross paths with the femme. Fur prickling it would seem she wasn't the only unknown wolf to wander into the area. A male with gorgeous silver fur. He was further away so he couldn't make much else. He felt a little uncomfortable seeing as there were two pissy female wolves in front of him and two other wolves off to the side. 'Do they all know eachother? Maybe they're trying to claim this area? Oh, shit did I just stumble across a rogue pack? Fuck.' Even with these thoughts tumbling about he allowed his eyes to linger on the male before returning to the brown and black wolf seeing as she was speaking.

"Ha! A common male mistake. No, we do not starve ourselves, we just take pride in how we look, us ladies don't have the time or need for muscles"

Shaking his head in disappointment he felt himself sigh. "Looks? Whats the point of looking pretty if you don't have the strength to fight? Then what? Look hot as hell on your grave? I'd prefer giving someone hell then them going and saying "wow he was hot yeah? Too bad I had to rip his throat out." He growled feeling his paws tingle with the need to pace. 'Don't ramble. Besides, stop caring about these bitches. Busting in like they own the damn place.' He eyed around him in case more wolves showed up, but seeing at the moment it was just them.

"Oh man... what a classic! 'I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy!!'"

With a snort and a shrug he couldn't help but chuckle. Even if the dark pelted wolf wasn't exactly being too nice at the moment. "Well, I guess the water also played a part in it."

"Just cos I look like a scrawny little bitch doesn't mean I can't take out a motherfucker. You wanna have a go?"

"Man you sure are a spitfire, bet you give other wolves hell." He narrowed his eyes at the female in thought. He was at least thankful he didn't have to worry too much about these two strangers. Seeing as one could most likely take care of herself. 'Wasn't even calling the other one skinny. What with all that fur. Pfft.'

"Oh please. Maybe you should consider the fact that we were here first. We have just as much right to claim this area as you do. And perhaps do better at surveying the areas surrounding this one, we could be right next to a pack border for all I know"

"You? Sorry to burst your bubble but while I was scouting the area I found her scent" He flicked his muzzle towards the smaller brown female(Maell) "All over the place, some scents were faded as if she's been here for a few days." He felt a little uneasy wondering how long the two in front of him actually had been here. 'Man I just wanted to knock her down a peg. I sound like a dick. This is why I left the talking to derek...Talking to others really sucks.'

"Now would you kindly stop scaring the fish? I'd like to get a decent meal before the day is over"

The wolfs tone of voice definitely played a part, he argued against himself. "Wha-wait. This spot might be a bit shallow, and what with my fatass just landing in it, I might of scared most into hiding. You might have more luck either upstream or downstream? If not drop a worm in. Might lure out some of the younger fish." His voice taking on a much nicer and softer tone then the smugness and pissyness from earlier.

'Damn women and their womenness and that damn voice. Reminds me of-'

"Sure, but some of us are trying to get some action, y'know what I'm saying? So why don't you just... go off somewhere else, huh? Be a good pal?"

"Go somewhere else? Like hell I'm leaving. This is the first water I've seen in days. I'm done running around without certainty. Sorry miss but I'm not your wingman. Get your action somewhere else. Why can't you go after rabbits or some shit."

"Fuck man, it's not enough that you had to follow us, but you had to bring your granddaughter with you?"

Staring blankly at the black pelted wolf before looking over at the other two wolves. From here he could easily tell their scents apart. He felt a moment that he wanted nothing more than to bash his skull in. "Granddaughter? But they smell nothing alike? What the hell is with today...Wait did you say follow?" Muzzle flicking in the direction of the silver wolf eying him with suspicion. 'At least that answers that they aren't together, and considering the distance between the silver wolf and the brown one(Maell). They aren't together either.'

Addressed:Myst, Nyx
Mentioned: Myst, Nyx, Maell, Dexios, Derek x'D
Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Dexios was rather enjoying the entertainment out in front of him it's been about a few months since he last met another wolf in his journies, Dex felt sorry for the darker pelted male down there doing his best to fend off the verbal assault. The brown diva of a wolf named Myst piped up, "Now would you kindly stop scaring the fish? I'd like to get a decent meal before the day is over" Dexios chuckled, 'By the looks of it you could use more than a good meal.' Dex tilted his head slightly as the strange male's voice grew softer, "Wha-wait. This spot might be a bit shallow, and what with my fatass just landing in it, I might of scared most into hiding. You might have more luck either upstream or downstream? If not drop a worm in. Might lure out some of the younger fish. Dexios smiled to himself, 'Might finally be someone with manners and a functioning brain to talk to here.' Dexios began making his way closer to better communicate with the strange male.

The dark female once again opened her maw and polluted the air with her two cents, "Fuck man, it's not enough that you had to follow us, but you had to bring your granddaughter with you?" Dexios let out a sigh, "I think your still a little wet behind the ears pup, tracking 101 do we smell similar? and as for following you two?" Dexios let out a laugh, "As if, I have better things to do than babysit. Think with your head and use your nose I came by this way earlier might just be trying to get home.

"Granddaughter? But they smell nothing alike? What the hell is with today...Wait did you say follow?"

Dexios turned to the strange male, Easy, I'm just a wandering druid in search of the pack that resides here, I mean no harm, Do you know of any pack?

Addressed:
Mentioned:

Thought Code
Anothers Talk Code
Dex's Talk Code

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:07 pm

-
AREA 5

"Go somewhere else? Like hell I'm leaving. This is the first water I've seen in days. I'm done running around without certainty. Sorry miss but I'm not your wingman. Get your action somewhere else. Why can't you go after rabbits or some shit."

"Dude, there's water literally right over there." She gestured in the direction she came from with her snout. "Didn't you just say you scouted this place? If that's the case, you've got a real bad nose, man." Either that or he was just a terrible scout. Possibly not that smart either. Then again, neither of these guys seemed all that smart.

Damn, these dumbasses seriously believe I really think that little girl is that dude's granddaughter? Nyx couldn't help but find this hysterical. Even better was how the silver one tried to put up some sort of weak comeback, as if she didn't know he and the girl didn't smell anything alike.

"I think your still a little wet behind the ears pup, tracking 101 do we smell similar?  And as for following you two?" he said, laughing as if he said the cleverest, least obvious thing in the world. "As if, I have better things to do than babysit. Think with your head and use your nose I came by this way earlier might just be trying to get home."

"Ooh, I'm sorry. I forgot. You're a lonely old virgin," she said, that smirk still plastered on her maw. "Makes sense an old-timer like you's lost. Don't worry, sir, your home's right here." She pawed at the soil, her claws digging up some of the earth. "You're already one paw in the grave, old man. Why not make it all of them?"

"Wait did you say follow?"

"Yeah. Gramps here's a total stalker. He's got nothing better to do than creep on young girls. What a perv," she said, gazing over at the silvery wolf. "But it's cool. Can't blame him for wanting to get some ass, but it's probably really hard to get any at his age." She paused, snickering a bit. "Well... I guess it'd be more accurate to say it's not hard at all."

Nyx looked over to Myst. "Yo, let's head upstream," she said, deciding to take the huge guy's advice. After a guy like him disturbed the water, there was no way there was any fish around here.

Addressed: Cobalt, Dexios, Myst
Mentioned: Maell

Last edited by Nyx on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Area 5

Myst sat back, amused by how Nyx tackled the situation and insulted the male further, it caused a devious smirk to appear on her face, "Looks? Whats the point of looking pretty if you don't have the strength to fight? Then what? Look hot as hell on your grave? I'd prefer giving someone hell then them going and saying "wow he was hot yeah? Too bad I had to rip his throat out." these words made Myst curl her lip back and exhale a light snarl to escape her maw "Although I try to stay away from violence as blood doesn't look good on my fur" she'd say before approaching the male with bared teeth "But DO NOT think i will back down from a fight, i may not focus all my attention on getting buff and fat like most males, but that doesn't mean i cant hold my own in a fight" she'd growl in annoyance, before letting Nyx take the spot light once again.

"You? Sorry to burst your bubble but while I was scouting the area I found her scent" Myst would glance at the male then back at the new female that was resting upon the rocks nearby "All over the place, some scents were faded as if she's been here for a few days." her attention turned to the male as he spoke again, Myst would scoff "So? That just proves my point. We were here first and we have just as much right to claim this place as you are" "Why can't you go after rabbits or some shit." "I agree. C'mon Nyx, lets get out of here" she'd huff, ignoring the fact that Dexios was there along with the other new female, she walked past Nyx again, brushing her tail against her cheek again just to gain her attention before walking off, 'Good Riddance'

Area 2

Myst would let out a dramatic sigh of relief as she entered the non-moist and mushy terrain meadow, she took a moment to wait for Nyx to catch up to sit down on the soft grass and started to clean her paws, once her paws were decent enough for her to stand, she looked around to see if there were any signs of rabbits around, even though she assumed that wasn't entirely Nyx's plan.

Addressed: Nyx, Cobalt
Mentioned: Dexios, Maell
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Zykone

Newcomer

Participation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:39 pm

Place 6

Zykone slid to a stop at the water's edge. His mouth hung open with his tongue dangling out as he panted from running for the past 18 miles. He stood there for a minute or two, catching his breath as he stared at the lake. Once he caught his breath, he leaned down and began to lap up the cool, welcoming water. His tail wagged happily as the clean water ran down his throat and quenched his thirst. The chocolate male then made his way into the water. He laid down in it so that his neck and head were just poking out of the clear liquid. Happy to have come to a peaceful place, Zykone let out a loud, long, deep howl of satisfaction. He then let his head lower so only his eyes and nose were above the water.

"Ahhhhh, peace," Zykone sighed happily. His paw pads began to stop their aching as he laid in the water. After about 34 minutes, the male stood up and shook out his fur before walking down the lake to find himself at a river.

Place 5
The brown male stopped when he saw several wolves gathered around each other. It was his first sight of other wolves for well over a week now. "Why, hello there! My name is Zykone. What's with all of the tension in the air? Did someone piss on some else's squirrel pie?" Zykone barked happily with his tail wagging and his head tilted to the side.

Addressed: Everyone in Place 5 o-o
Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Area 5

Grumbling tiredly he turned to the silver male as he approached.

"I think your still a little wet behind the ears pup, tracking 101 do we smell similar? and as for following you two? As if, I have better things to do than babysit. Think with your head and use your nose I came by this way earlier might just be trying to get home."

Ears twitching at the male's words cobalt smiled. 'At least he's calm. Why do they keep calling him old? Weird women.'

"Easy, I'm just a wandering druid in search of the pack that resides here, I mean no harm, Do you know of any pack?"

Nodding slowly he wasn't sure if he should just believe every word. Even if his voice was pretty chill. "Pack? Yeah there's one up the river towards the beach I believe, oh and avoid the mountain. I hear they get pretty pissy with it. It's sacred I guess? Something about their deities?" He shrugged while eyeing the wolf once more.

"Dude, there's water literally right over there. Didn't you just say you scouted this place? If that's the case, you've got a real bad nose, man."

"You don't fucking say, and here I thought your voice alone got your friend there soaked to the bone. Man really had me going there. Thought wow that's one son of a bitch right there. Maybe she could teach me her siren ways. Besides if you haven't noticed, I haven't even been the way you came. If YOU had used your nose."
Shaking out his fur he tried to keep his temper in check before he said something really stupid. 'Ugh I should just go back to not talking. Life was so much fucking easier...' Once she was done nagging Cobalt she went right to taking potshots at the silver male. 'What the fuck, when was the last time she got action.' He sighed with relief hearing the dark pelted female say she wanted to go upstream.

"Although I try to stay away from violence as blood doesn't look good on my fur. "But DO NOT think i will back down from a fight, i may not focus all my attention on getting buff and fat like most males, but that doesn't mean i cant hold my own in a fight"

Realizing he let his guard down too soon he noticed the other female had decided it was a great idea to get closer. "What the hell women, whats wrong with a little weight? Last I checked it's kind of important for winter which if I must remind...just ended. Which means this fat isn't going to be here long." He grumbled feeling a bit unnerved at so many comments on his weight. 'Am I really that fat? Well whatever. If she keeps fucking with me I'll use my fatass to squash her skull in.' His ears flickered down for a moment before he found his resolve.

"So? That just proves my point. We were here first and we have just as much right to claim this place as you are"

Sputtering he shook his head. "What sense does that even make?" He was starting to sound exasperated. 'Why is talking so tiring...ugh fuck this.' Even though both females were sure they wanted to leave he refused to let his guard down again. Looking between the silver wolf and the brown wolf he hopes for not so crazy females...ever again. 'I might rip my ears out if I ever have to talk to those two again. Oh my goodness.'

"Why, hello there! My name is Zykone. What's with all of the tension in the air? Did someone piss on some else's squirrel pie?"

A new voice from a male wolf that Cobalt hadn't realized had arrived caused him to slightly jolt a little. He stared at the male for a couple of seconds confused by the seemingly nice words. 'How long before he wants to fight. How much more of this can I take. Maybe I should find a new area to take over...one with less females.'

Addressed: Dexi, Myst, Nyx
Mentioned: Dexi, Myst, Nyx, Maell, Zyklone
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 9:59 pm

-
AREA 5

"You don't fucking say, and here I thought your voice alone got your friend there soaked to the bone. Man really had me going there. Thought wow that's one son of a bitch right there. Maybe she could teach me her siren ways. Besides if you haven't noticed, I haven't even been the way you came. If YOU had used your nose." Nyx snickered at this. This guy was pretty funny! Too bad they had to meet up like this, maybe they could have been friends. Oh well, she wasn't too stung about it. She found it was easier and far more exciting to be disliked, even hated. When wolves didn't like her, they always wanted to say all kinds of funny shit.

"Damn straight!" she said, laughing. "Or should I say damn gay? Whatever."

"C'mon Nyx, lets get out of here," Myst said, walking past her and again seductively brushing her tail against Nyx's cheek. She was glad Myst was leaving, she didn't want to hang around this river for much longer. Besides, some other guy just showed up and this was starting to get really annoying and boring.

Nyx smiled stupidly. "Right behind you," she said. She trotted on after Myst, heading north.

AREA 2

When Nyx reached the meadow, she plopped herself down in the grass and started rolling in it a bit, mussing up her already wild fur. It smelled good up here, especially with all that pine smell. Too bad about the scents from those losers down by the river, but it can't be helped. She sat up.

"Well, we can't really fish up here," she said, shifting her weight to get a little more comfortable. "But whatever. I'm glad to get away from those weirdos." She got back up and sniffed around, searching for prey. Maybe a rabbit or something else small. Enough challenge to be exciting but not as tough as trying to catch a deer. She caught wind of a trail leading west. She looked back over to Myst. "This way," she said before following after the scent.

AREA 1

The scent lead her to another clearing, grassy like the one they were just at, but it smelled like some flowers were beginning to bloom. A whole bunch of rabbits were around here too. Nyx kept low and hidden and stayed downwind of them, to make sure they didn't pick up on her scent.

Addressed: Cobalt, Myst
Mentioned: Zykone, everyone in A5

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:12 pm

Area 2

Myst glanced over as Nyx caught up to her and she rolled her eyes as she rolled around in the grass, before offering a chuckle "Well, we can't really fish up here, But whatever. I'm glad to get away from those weirdos." "Same here" she'd agree before standing up as well and joining Nyx in their search for food.

"This way" Myst perked her head up from sniffing in the wild grass before trotting after Nyx.

Area 1

Upon seeing the rabbits, Myst crouched down at Nyx's flank as well before smirking "Im not much of a hunter. So, consider this an opportunity to show me what you got" she'd whisper quietly, before slinking back into the underbrush behind them to keep herself hidden from the rabbit's.

Addressed: Nyx
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

Participation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:22 pm

Place 5
Everything seemed to explode around her as she settled down. The two females were going on and on about the male being a fatass and something about claiming territory while the male was only becoming more and more annoyed. She couldn't blame him though, it was a bit unfair. The group hadn't seemed to take much notice of her or her singing, which she was grateful for, but she definitely didn't go without being mentioned at least once in the conversation. "Fuck man, it's not enough that you had to follow us, but you had to bring your granddaughter with you?" Maell glanced over to who the black female was speaking to only to notice the silver male from before. A puzzled look covered her features as she lifted herself up into a sitting position. 'Silly girl, I'm not his granddaughter.' She scowled softly at the darker female who had suggested the idea. She disliked her vulgar language and offensive comments. The blue tinted male wasn't fat and the silver male wasn't a pervert. Her heart sank as she further listened in to the conversation.

"Yo, let's head upstream." The black female suddenly suggested to her friend. Maell watched as the two made their way away and only once she was sure they had moved on did she remove herself from the rock she had been resting on. "Sir, if it means anything to you, I don't think you're fat at all." It was a soft spoken comment meant for the blue tinted male from before. She smiled softly as she carefully moved closer to those who were left in the area. With all the previous commotion she wanted to make sure everyone was calm before she got too close. "Nor do I think you're a pervert." She added in after a moment to the silver male. It was a feeble attempt to make herself known as well as ease the situation, but she figured it may help. Suddenly another male bound into the area, causing the long legged female to back away once again. She eyed him wearily as he happily introduced himself. "Why, hello there! My name is Zykone. What's with all of the tension in the air? Did someone piss on some else's squirrel pie?" While Maell was glad to see someone who wasn't ready to start a fight, she wasn't prepared for all the socializing. Carefully perched along the bank of the stream, she curled her tail around her paws as she sat down. "The name's Maell," She woofed softly to the males. Her attention stayed on them for a moment before being attracted down to the water, where she noticed some of the fish starting to re-appear. A smile formed as she carefully dipped a paw into the water, allowing the creatures to swim around it. 'Nature can sense chaos and hide.. but she'll always return to peace.' She smiled softly to herself at the thought.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Cobalt, Dexios, Zykone
Mentioned:  Dexios, Myth, Nyx, Cobalt, Zykone

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Zykone

Newcomer

Participation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Area 5

Zykone blinked as two of the females simply walked off, completely ignoring his introduction. “How rude,” he said as he shook his head. The chocolate male then hopped out of the water and made his way over to the remaining two males and female. “It’s nice to meet you Maell,” Zykone smiled as he sat down a few feet away from her. His tail thudded against the ground while it wagged. He then turned his head to the two males. “And what may your fine gentlemen’s names be?” He winked at the two. His tail continued to wag happily as he sat there. Soon he couldn’t help but to stand up and prance around the area before stopping next to Maell. He licked his chops as he stares at the fish. “Look at the plump scaled creatures. They look like they’re ripe for the taking,” Zykone spoke as he began to drool.

Addressed: Maell, Cobalt, and Dexios

mentioned: Myst and Nyx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next