ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Amor Meadow - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

Amor Meadow - Main Thread Empty
PostSubject: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:27 pm

AMOR MEADOW

Place 1Place 2Place 3
Amor Meadow - Main Thread KpSiv7D
Capricornus60
Amor Meadow - Main Thread DrF220A
Jeni-Sue
Amor Meadow - Main Thread Fqnp9lp
CAStock
Place 4Place 5Place 6
Amor Meadow - Main Thread UisNPbH
kayosa-stock
Amor Meadow - Main Thread 7wBw5FW
Burtn
Amor Meadow - Main Thread EhY9xW2
FoxStox

Big Prey in the Area
Whitetail Deer, Elk, Mountain Goat, Wild Boar, Moose

Small Prey in the Area

Last edited by Jethro on Sat May 05, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com
Deva
Deva

Hunter

Participation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Place 3

Deva had requested to go and explore the guild territories for awhile after the troubling times the guild had faced. He was in the Amor Meadow, one of the guilds lands, and he had recently rolled in lavender to musk his scent, perhaps he could hunt and bring back a gift for the guildmasters upon his return. The wolfdog was in one of the foresty areas of the meadow, in hopes to blend in a little and search around stealthily. As a hunter he naturally kept his instincts sharp incase opportunity arrived, and he liked to keep himself busy. Some of the pack were relaxing elsewhere, Jethro and Talena busily watching over them, they were few in numbers which had both an advantage and a disadvantage: Good news was fewer wolves meant easier to keep everyone full fed. Bad news with fewer members, they were vulnerable. Thinking about it all made him anxious, and so he had requested to go exploring to keep busy.

Addressed: N/A
Mentioned: Jethro, Tamara and everyone else
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

Participation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Area 1

When Brauner arrived to the meadow, the first thing that caught his attention was the fresh scent of a the guild member all over. Perhaps this member will join them on their hunt. He walked through the great stone arch and followed after the scent.

Area 3

As he moved into the woodier areas of the meadow, the scent grew stronger. There were many other scents as well, a lot of prey around here. Brauner was sure they'd be able to find something very good here. He jogged until he spotted another canid by some shrubs. It was the wolfdog, Deva. Brauner wasn't extremely familiar with him, but had met him before and it was hard to forget that curled tail and snow nose.

"Deva," Brauner called to him. "We are hunting for tonight's Bonfire Blessing. Would you like to join us?"

Addressed: Deva
Mentioned: Mato and Tamara (indirectly)
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

Participation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Area 1

Bounding ahead of Mato the hunter hummed happily feeling grass turn to stone as she came across the stone arch. She slowed her pace registering that Brauner wasn't too far ahead now. Sniffing at the top of the steps she relished in the wind as she picked up the scent of voles and mice. The greenery that spread to the side of the path leading up was sure to be home to quite a few plump rodents who are in search of berries or nuts.

Area 3

Slipping through the shade Tamara found Brauner at last, yet it would seem he had found another pack member.

"Deva, we are hunting for tonight's Bonfire Blessing. Would you like to join us?"

Wagging her tail she dipped her head in greeting. "Good afternoon Deva, a wonderful day for a hunt yes?" She eyed Brauner with an almost mischevious grin. She could feel the high of excitement beginning to make its way through her body. Soon she would be running alongside her packmates to strike down one of the blessed prey to honour their deities. 'My what an exciting time.' She raised her muzzle to the wind and closed her eyes. "We should probably avoid female deer's, them giving birth to a strong fawn is of utmost importance to the pack. Some of the Stags should be dropping antlers at this time which could be a good choice. That or go after a younger male or an older female."

Addressed:
Deva, Hunting Party
Mentioned: Deva, Brauner, Mato, Pack, Deities, Deer x3
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

Participation : 58

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 7:50 pm

Area 1

Trotting to keep up with his beloved Nana, his demeanor had changed entering such a sacred area, Mato had a much more serious frame of mind and he didn't feel like disrespecting the gods by rolling around and playing on such sacred turf, Mato always was this way entering an important area to the Guild, being part of a hunt helped things as well, he stuck to Tamara's flank like glue, pausing ever so often to sniff at the air for a trail.

Area 3

The Agent's attention turned when he caught the familiar scent of the guild, he looked at Deva, he did recongnize her, but he wasn't as familiar with her like he was with other members of the Guild, but nonetheless, he lowered his head in greeting as well. "Afternoon, Deva" Mato would say with his signature friendly smile, "We should probably avoid female deer's, them giving birth to a strong fawn is of utmost importance to the pack. Some of the Stags should be dropping antlers at this time which could be a good choice. That or go after a younger male or an older female." turning his head as his Nana spoke, he'd nod "I could scout ahead and see what I can find" he'd volunteer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed: Tamara, Deva
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Deva
Deva

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:46 am

Place 3

Deva was still roaming about carefully, avoiding any twigs or anything that would give him away to nearby creatures. He had picked up many different scents, though he was indecisive of which to follow, all of them if he could. Soon he picked up familiar scents however, approaching him. He lifted his head up sharply and perked his ears, soon spotting one of the healers approaching, along with the new agent and his fellow hunter! 'Deva, We are hunting for tonight's Bonfire Blessing. Would you like to join us?' Brauner would ask. Deva respected him, he focused on what was important and he was one of the only two healers the pack had currently.

Instantly he wagged his curled tail and smiled as they all approached. 'Good afternoon Deva, a wonderful day for a hunt yes? Tamara was always so formal and had quite the elegant air about her, so much like her brother, their guildmaster. 'Afternoon, Deva', Mato was the last to speak, he liked Mato, so playful and fun to be around. This was his family, he cared so much for them all.

"Hello everyone! I would absolutely love to join in on the hunt, your timing is perfect as I was trying to figure out which scent to follow. I think we shall have grand luck." he said softly, all his senses were alert and seeing three of his family lifted his spirits after all the drama.

Addressed: Brauner, Tamara, Mato
Mentioned: Brauner, Tamara, Mato
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Area 3

Brauner looked around the area, noting the sparse patches of lavender here and there—not nearly as plentiful as in the meadow they had just passed through, but they could certainly use these. It seemed that Deva had already masked his scent. The shrubs would make for good coverage, though these wooded areas were far from dense.

"We should probably avoid female deer's, them giving birth to a strong fawn is of utmost importance to the pack. Some of the Stags should be dropping antlers at this time which could be a good choice," Tamara said. Brauner looked to her and nodded. Slaughtering a pregnant doe didn't sit very well with him, and he was sure Cervus would frown upon such an endeavor.

"Agreed. Perhaps we could bring down a nice big stag. With four of us, it would be a challenge, but I think we would be able to handle it," he said, padding over to a small patch of lavender. He tossed himself down in it and rolled, just enough to mask his scent from any prey. He got up and looked back over in Deva's direction, who looked happy to join them.

"Hello everyone! I would absolutely love to join in on the hunt, your timing is perfect as I was trying to figure out which scent to follow. I think we shall have grand luck," Deva said.

This was perfect. With Deva having already picked up on a few trails, it would make the tracking process much quicker and leave them with more energy for the hunt itself. "What scents have you discovered so far?" Brauner asked.

Addressed: Tamara, hunting party, Deva
Mentioned: Hunting party
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Area 5

"Hello everyone! I would absolutely love to join in on the hunt, your timing is perfect as I was trying to figure out which scent to follow. I think we shall have grand luck."

Sniffing at the male she noticed that his scent was hidden by the flowers in the area. It was a trick she recognized by one of her elder hunters, she herself often used the mud or clay to coat her fur. She wagged tail her in pride at this youthful hunter before Tamara turned her gaze to Mato.

"I could scout ahead and see what I can find"

"Ah Mato, normally I would be more than happy to send a hunting wolf to test them. But I feel that this is more of pack activity. This is to honour our Deities." She kept her voice gentle as she wagged her tail. She was so proud of the Agent, and any day she would have loved to watch him shine.

"Agreed. Perhaps we could bring down a nice big stag. With four of us, it would be a challenge, but I think we would be able to handle it,"

Nodding in agreement she eyed Mato and Deva with a smidge of worry. "We'll need to be very careful of bucking..." Her eyes trailed after the alchemist as he walked towards the flowers thus throwing himself among them. She let out a soft laugh while she walked towards him, tussled among his fur was a flower. "Brauner." She mumbled leaning forward and grasping the stem between her teeth and pulling away. She sat back on her haunches with the little flower settling against the side of her muzzle as she sniffed. 'It's a good thing these flowers are all over the place. There shouldn't be much suspicion from the elder deer, like the clay incident.'

She shuddered at the memory, moving towards another patch of flowers she kept her ears attentive so that she would be able to hear the younger hunters' answer. "Mato, come hide your scent." She felt a moment of uncertainty. 'Ay, he doesn't need to be told. He's a grown wolf. He knows. Stop bothering him, this is his time to show Brauner just how fit he is to be an Agent. I'm so proud of him.' She thought back to the day it was announced with pride blooming in her chest. The flower in her maw slipped out as she began to roll in a patch. "Sorry my dears, I pray that you continue to grow and flourish." She spoke to the flowers as she crushed them under her body with thoughts of pity.

Addressed:Mato, Brauner, hunting party, Flowers xD
Mentioned:Mato, Deva, Brauner
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Area 5

"Hello everyone! I would absolutely love to join in on the hunt, your timing is perfect as I was trying to figure out which scent to follow. I think we shall have grand luck." Mato smiled at the other hunter's excitement "Nice to have you join us, Deva" he'd say with a smile, "Agreed. Perhaps we could bring down a nice big stag. With four of us, it would be a challenge, but I think we would be able to handle it." turning his attention to Brauner and honestly the option of taking down a stag was exciting but intimidating for the Agent at the same time.. 'Sounds like this is gonna be an experience..'
he thought.

"Ah Mato, normally I would be more than happy to send a hunting wolf to test them. But I feel that this is more of pack activity. This is to honour our Deities." Mato looked at his Nana and honored her words, giving her a nod  "Okay, there is always next time" he'd smile before sitting down beside her, "We'll need to be very careful of bucking..." and there was the Nana he knew and loved, always worrying for everyone, but she did have a point and it made Mato nervous... he glanced over at Brauner and was dumbfounded on how he threw himself atop of some lavenders, this was a behavior he's never seen in him before...it was actually quiet amusing, especially when he noticed the flower in his fur and he smirked as he held back a laugh.

"Mato, come hide your scent." Watching Brauner roll in the flowers, Mato turned his head when he heard his Nana's voice and he nearly forgot how important it was to hide your scent, thats why Brauner was rolling around "Oh, right! Coming!" he'd say as he trotted over to her, he would then lay down on his back beside her and started to roll around in the flowers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed: Deva, Tamara
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Deva
Deva

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Place 3

Deva wagged his curled tail as Tamara suggested hunting a stag. Most wonderful idea! he couldn't wait. Brauner then asked him, 'What scents have you discovered so far?' and he flared his nostrils briefly and scented the air again to make sure he was right, "Vaguely smell a deer herd. Probably a stag amongst them. I can sorta smell a squirrel too but thats not very helpful" he said, a happy little grin on his face.

Tamara added, We'll need to be very careful of bucking..., he nodded seriously, "Absolutely, they don't like to go down easy! we should be fine if we are careful, and with the 4 of us im certain we can do it! the guildmasters would be delighted im sure." he said happily, excited to begin, he loved hunting, running, generally anything that was energetic and fun. He found most things fun anyway.

He was even more delighted when everyone else began masking their scent in the lavenders too, this gave him a totally justified excuse to do it again... rolling was fun afterall, and this was a strategy anyway, they could get closer without being detected too early. Happily he flopped down iinto a patch of lavenders and rolled to his hearts content, covering himself with the smell and getting slight violet smears on his coloured fur. 'Nice to have you join us, Deva' their new agent said. Happily he stood back up and respectfully nodded "I'm very glad you guys found me here, i'm very happy to join in!" he said happily, before looking at each of his friends in turn, "Lets go track some deer yes?"" he asked.

Addressed: Brauner, Mato, Tamara
Mentioned Brauner, Mato, Tamara
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Area 3

"Brauner," Tamara said, drawing near him. His ears perked, and he watched as she pulled a bud from his flank.

"Ah... thank you," Brauner said. Tamara and Mato went to hide their scents to get ready for the hunt, and Brauner's attention was now focused completely on the wolfdog.

"Vaguely smell a deer herd. Probably a stag amongst them," Deva said. Brauner sniffed the air... yes, there was definitely a deer herd not too far from where they were, but not close either. Southwest from their location, perhaps...? Though it was hard to pinpoint a direction. "I'm very glad you guys found me here, i'm very happy to join in! Lets go track some deer yes?" Deva's enthusiasm was charming. Brauner couldn't help but smile at the boy.

"Of course." He looked back towards Mato and Tamara, then back to Deva, a pleasant expression on his face. "Let's go. We don't have all day to sit around and chat."

Area 3 -> Area 4

Brauner began following the scent. It grew stronger as he headed westward. Strange that he didn't really notice it before, considering this is the direction he came into Amor Meadow from, but he must have been so focused on Deva's scent that he didn't pay much attention to the other scents around.

Area 4

Heading southwest, the smell of deer was everywhere. Fresh tracks were all about, and they led him to the edge of the forest. A vast clearing lay before him, a whole lot of deer grazing on the tender grasses. Mostly does, and many were pregnant, with some young deer among them. He stayed low, keeping himself downwind of them. There were many to choose from, but there was one he had his eye on—Brauner could tell it was a buck from its scent and size, even if it had shed its antlers.

Addressed: Tamara, Deva, Hunting Party
Mentioned: -
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Area 3

Wagging her tail at Mato she watched him along with Deva roll in the flowers. 'Was I ever this..enthusiastic?' Trying to think back momentarily she couldn't really ever recall events that could cause such excitement other then hunting.

"Vaguely smell a deer herd. Probably a stag amongst them. I can sorta smell a squirrel too but thats not very helpful"

Raising her muzzle she nodded in agreement to the young hunters words. "Very good Deva. You'll surpass me yet. We'll have to have to have a hare catching contest sometime." She woofed to the brownish wolf. Nodding along with the rest of the hunters words she couldn't help but giggle. "Glad to have your energy. We will need it to serve the deities."

"Let's go. We don't have all day to sit around and chat."

Sending one last smile of encouragement to Mato and Deva, Tamara followed after Brauner diligently. This time much more careful with her placement of paws. 'Don't want to startle the birds...need the utmost surprise.'

Area 3 -> Area 4

Returning back to the field Tamara wasn't that surprised that the herd would want to nestle themselves among the lush field of grass. The vast sea of green spread out ahead of her was a good source of food for the young but was also going to be a good place for the older deer to keep an eye out.

Area 4

Eyeing the young worriedly, she could only hope that once the mother deers realized that the hunting party had no interest in the young then they could move them to safety. 'We'll need to stand clear of the legs... Never come between a mother and her child.' Standing a little behind to Brauners left flank Tamara tried to gauge where his attention seemed to be focusing on. Eyes roaming over the stag thoughtfully Tamara nodded in approval of the herbalist. 'Well if he ever changes his mind.'

Addressed: Deva
Mentioned: Deva, Mato, Brauner
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 7:47 pm

Area 3

"Vaguely smell a deer herd. Probably a stag amongst them. I can sorta smell a squirrel too but thats not very helpful" Mato continued to roll around in the flowers, despite hearing the talk about a nearby deer herd, this is probably gonna be the last time he'll be able to mess around before they get down and dirty, but upon seeing Tamara rise from the flowers, he did as well and shook off any flower buds that were stuck in his fur, "Let's go. We don't have all day to sit around and chat." 'Time to get to work' a bittersweet sigh exhaled from his muzzle upon hearing Brauner's words and trotted to keep up with Tamara.

Area 3 -> Area 4

Staying right by his Nana's flank, Mato took a glance at the herd in the field through the treeline and his tail swayed lightly but his expression showed nervous...he wasn't sure if he could pull something like this off, the only thing hes ever come close to a hunt is chasing down those crabs at the beach, despite this, he couldn't back out now anyways, so he continued to follow the party.

Area 4

Keeping up with Tamara as she came to Brauner's flank and he glanced at the herd once more, then at the stag and his ears laid back, he wasn't sure about this... No! He needed to show confidence, the Deities chose him as an Agent for a reason, right? This was his time to show what reason that was for, to not just Brauner, but to everyone in the Guild. With his mental speech, Mato's confidence was up and he glanced at Tamara and Brauner. "Whats the plan?"

Addressed: Tamara, Brauner.
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Last edited by Mato on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 10:18 pm

Amor Meadow - Main Thread _h6v9209

Place 4

The stag grazed toward the very edge of the herd. He lifted his head as he took in his surroundings again for the 3rd time. He was always watching and smelling for any sign of danger to him or the herd. After confirming the coast was clear, he lowered his head and continued grazing.

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Area 4

The deer all appeared oblivious to the presence of the wolves. Hopefully it would stay that way while they worked out their plans for the hunt. At their position and with the smell of lavenders on them, they should be alright, unless the winds were to shift. Tamara and Mato were at his side, ready and waiting. Deva had lagged behind a bit, but he would be here soon.

"Whats the plan?" said Mato, sounding confident enough though Brauner could tell the boy was full of nerves. This was going to be his first hunt as Agent, wasn't it? He must be eager to prove himself today. Brauner was almost tempted to let Mato make the first move, but decided against it.

"I have my eye on that stag right there," Brauner said, staring directly at the deer, separate from the rest of the group but not too far apart from them. It was a tall, handsome deer. Brauner would love to catch something like that for the Guild to enjoy tonight.

He glanced over to Tamara. She was swift and agile. She was a skilled hunter and knew how to approach the prey just right, how to get in close without getting kicked. She was easily the best and most experienced hunter of all of them here. She should lead the hunt.

"Tamara," Brauner said. "You should be the one to make the first move. Mato and Deva can help you chase it and wear it down." He paused, thinking about his own shortcomings. There was no way he'd be able to provide a proper chase and contribute that way. He was far too slow. It'd just be a waste of energy. "Perhaps I can position myself on the other side of the clearing. Lead it to me, and we can bring it down together."

Addressed: Mato, Tamara, Deva
Mentioned: -
Back to top Go down
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Amor Meadow - Main Thread _h6v9209

Place 4

The stag continued to graze until something caught his eye. He lifted his head and looked around nervously. Something didn't feel right to him, and he decided it would be best if he moved the heard somewhere else. He grunted and the herd started walking away from the area. He followed behind the herd, still glancing around him for any danger.

Back to top Go down
Deva
Deva

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Place 3

Deva was lost in thought for a moment, but he soon realised his friends had also picked up the herd's scent on the breeze. Tamara praised him, 'Very good Deva. You'll surpass me yet. We'll have to have to have a hare catching contest sometime. Glad to have your energy. We will need it to serve the deities.' his curled tail wagged even faster at this and his eyes lit up. "I would love that, though with your experience you could easily surprise me! I hope my energy is enough too, we need this hunt to be a success for sure." he said, as they all began to move quietly.

Place 4

'.......You should be the one to make the first move. Mato and Deva can help you chase it and wear it down.' As they were headed to the herd Brauner began planning. Deva could see the herd now, grazing peacefully, and as he predicted, there was indeed a stag among them. He was guarding them all. At first they were unaware of their presence, but as the stag looked around, his heart raced, it almost spotted them.. or had it? they began to move. Deva frantically creeped back to his friends as quietly but as quickly as possible. "Whatever we are doing, we must move fast, the herd is moving" he said, paws itching to run, he began to fidget, his blue eyes staring intently at the slowly moving herd.

Adressed: Everyone
Mentioned: Everyone
Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Area 4

The brown furred hunter brushed her nose to Matos' shoulder hoping to pass courage to the younger wolf. "You'll do great I know you will." She smiled warmly before turning to Brauner.

"I have my eye on that stag right there,"

She nodded to his words having already spotted the stag who cautiously looked around occasionally. She pressed herself closer to the earth hoping that the male wouldn't spot them.  
Thankfully most of the wolves in the hunting party were of brown or dark pelts.

"Tamara, you should be the one to make the first move. Mato and Deva can help you chase it and wear it down. Perhaps I can position myself on the other side of the clearing. Lead it to me, and we can bring it down together."

Jolting half her attention back to the Alchemist, she nodded slowly in thought. "I was thinking along the same lines. Your strength will be of great use. Deva and I could corral and with Matos speed and strength he can tire it out." She let out some of her musings while she edged forward slightly.  

"Whatever we are doing, we must move fast, the herd is moving"

Seeing that the full hunting party had gathered she nodded to Brauner. "Alright go ahead and get into position." She watched the direction which the herd was moving wondering if the chase would lead them to the rocky terrain.

Addressed: Mato, Brauner, Hunting party
Mentioned:Mato, Deva, Brauner
Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Area 4

With Tamara's approval, Brauner felt far more sure of the strategy he had proposed.  His ear flicked in the direction of the sound of approaching footsteps. He looked over. It was Deva—he looked tense, full of energy, and eager for the chase about to come.

"Whatever we are doing, we must move fast, the herd is moving," the boy said, fidgeting and eyes fixed on the herd. Brauner looked back over to the deer.

"Alright go ahead and get into position," Tamara said. Brauner nodded. He quietly watched the herd to determine where they were headed... it looked like they were going eastward, where there were few trees and many rocks. There wouldn't be much coverage for him there. He quietly followed the herd, staying hidden among the trees and shrubs. With his dark brown coat, as long as he was quiet, it wasn't very likely he would be seen.

The herd moved very slowly, but he kept a steady, brisk pace to keep himself ahead, then hid himself among some brushes and grass. Then he waited.

Addressed: Tamara (indirectly)
Mentioned: Deva
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Area 4

"I have my eye on that stag right there," Glancing over in the direction where the Herbalist was looking, Mat saw the stag and it only made his nerves grow, but despite this, the male's curiosity overcame his nerves and he listened to the plan, occasionally glancing over at the seemingly calm stag "Tamara," he'd glance over at his Nana, "You should be the one to make the first move. Mato and Deva can help you chase it and wear it down." hearing his part of the plan was a confidence booster as well as being led by someone he was familiar with also gave him comfort, he was familiar with the ways that Tamara hunted, but this would be his first hunting along side her and this thought alone was exciting.

As Brauner spoke about his own place in the plan, Mato noticed out of the corner of his eye that the herd was on the move, luckily he wasn't the only one to notice "Whatever we are doing, we must move fast, the herd is moving" feeling a brush against his shoulder, he'd glance over "You'll do great I know you will." his Nana's words put a smile on his face, it was nice to know that at least someone had confidence in him, even if he didn't have confidence in himself. He'd settle himself down on his stomach at Tamara's flank to continue listening to the strategy of the hunt "I was thinking along the same lines. Your strength will be of great use. Deva and I could corral and with Matos speed and strength he can tire it out." hearing that he would have the responsibility to tire the animal out, made his nerves increase and his ears laid back, but not once did he protest, the last thing he wanted to do was complicate things, especially now with the herd mobile. 'You can do this, Mato...I can do this...' He'd attempt to calm his nerves "Alright go ahead and get into position." hearing this, he'd raise his ears to show confidence and he let out a nervous breath "Right behind you" he'd say to Tamara as he glanced over at Brauner as he moved into his position.

Addressed: Tamara
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Tamara
Tamara

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Area 4

After Tamara informed the wolves of a kind of crappy plan Brauner started to move, from her position she could still make out his pelt skirting around the herd. Moving forward cautiously she tried to get a better distance her and the wolves behind her to prepare for the sprint. Stamina and speed to her knowledge should be too much of a problem. Her heart began to pick up due to nervousness and excitement. 'Jeez, how does jet do it...leading wolves so wisely and...safely? I could lead my friends to their injuries or their possible demise. What was I thinking when I took the trial...' She tensed her muscles, she darted her eyes in Devas direction hoping she could keep up with the spritely male. 'I need to work harder...I must be of use to my pack...'

"Now" She barked as she saw the Stags' head turn in a different direction as he watched the area uneasily, she used the energy in her muscles to propel herself across the meadow.  Her legs carried her closer to the target with faith that her hunting party kept up. 'Hope we gave Brauner enough time...' The male deer's ear flickered back as her paw steps thudded across the ground. 'Now to see if he chooses to run or stand his ground...' The brown furred wolf prayed that the loss of his antlers would turn the once mighty deer into a coward. Tamara dived forward with snapping jaws for the quivering flesh along his hip and thigh.

Addressed: Deva, Mato
Mentioned: Brauner, Mato, Deva, Jet, Stag their hunting xD
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 pm

The member 'Tamara' has done the following action : Dice

'Karma ' :
Amor Meadow - Main Thread FDZr6xw
Back to top Go down
Mato
Mato

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Area 4

Following Tamara's flank closely, not too close to trip her but close enough to give himself comfort and to not loose her in the tall grass, remembering the steps Tamara took in front of him when he was younger, he kept himself low and lean, only halting when Tamara did, he took a glance at Deva to ensure that he was keeping up with them, he would then look back in the direction of the stag.

"Now" With little hesitation, Mato raced after Tamara, to his surprise she managed to stay in front of him, which was fine with him, when Tamara lunged for one flank of the stag, Mato lunged for the other, jaws open and teeth bared and aiming for that juicy hip and hoping for a hit.

Addressed: Tamara, Stag
"Mato's Speech"
'Mato's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:20 pm

The member 'Mato' has done the following action : Dice

'Karma ' :
Amor Meadow - Main Thread Y8J2eyf
Back to top Go down
Deva
Deva

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 6:44 am

Place 4

Deva could hardly contain his excitement as he kept close to his friends, the silent meadow then bursting into life as Tamara and Mato took off. He assumed Brauner was safe in his hiding spot and they needed to drive the stag his way, his strength would be very helpful. A split second after the other two had gone, Deva leapt into a sprint right beside them, all his energy and adrenaline were increasing and his tongue lolled out with excitement, glaring at his target, the hunter leapt and boldly tried to snap at its shoulder or neck, whatever he could reach...

Addressed: -
Mentioned: All, and the target <;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Amor Meadow - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next