ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Amor Meadow - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

AMOR MEADOW

Place 1Place 2Place 3
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 KpSiv7D
Capricornus60
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 DrF220A
Jeni-Sue
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 Fqnp9lp
CAStock
Place 4Place 5Place 6
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 UisNPbH
kayosa-stock
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 7wBw5FW
Burtn
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EhY9xW2
FoxStox

Big Prey in the Area
Whitetail Deer, Elk, Mountain Goat, Wild Boar, Moose

Small Prey in the Area

Last edited by Jethro on Sat May 05, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Place 3

Cervus turned to Olga as she replied, "Da.. i accept, i know plants. I research you and how you existing someday." He could tell she was skeptical of his existence, but it was to be excepted. He didn't assume every wolf would believe, but he wanted them to at least give him a chance. "That is great news!" He leaned down so only Olga could hear him, "I wish you the best in that journey." He smiled, as he turned to Maell who was much more eager to join. Cervus nodded his head in acknowledgment before his flames circled around the two Newcomers giving them their marks, just like Myst and Cedar.

Cervus then turned to the brownish colored wolf that was standing by Brauner. She seemed to be similar to Olga and her suspicions. Hello, Sora. I'm glad to see you made it! Because of your disciplined nature and level-headedness, we have selected the Guardian Patrol rank for you. You will be responsible for patrolling the territory and making sure outsiders and kept outside." He smiled, "Do you accept?"

He looked over to the black female, who appeared to be making Master Jethro a bit uneasiness with her presence near Talena. If this wasn't such a serious event, he would have laughed. "Nyx, we have also chose the Guardian Patrol rank for you as well. You would be working alongside Sora if you accept." Cervus's tail bobbed back in forth waiting for their responses.

Addressed: Olga, Maell, Sora, Nyx
Mentioned: Myst, Cedar, Olga, Maell, Brauner
"Speak"

Back to top Go down
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 10:09 pm

Place 4

Cervus continued to go around the group and address each newcomer as they appeared while Talena silently watched. She had little interest for what ranks each wolf was getting, but she couldn't say she wasn't happy to see them join the Guild. Because she was born into the Guild and she didn't have to join like they were, she really couldn't sympathize with what they must have been feeling. So, she sat there quietly and pretended to be interested, when really all she wanted to do was continue on with the Blessing. The singing and dancing had been fun, and this was all interesting enough, but even she wanted to get onto the eating part. With a soft sigh Talena refocused on Cervus as he spoke to Nyx and offered her the role of Patrol. It seemed to fit her. She took the moment to turn towards Jet with a soft smirk as she whispered to him, "I like this girl, she'll be a great addition to the Guild." She made sure that the conversation would only be heard between them. "Good call on letting all the newcomers attend this blessing. You're the best." With a soft hip bump and a wink, Talena let a soft giggle follow her words. Should she have let the flirting be enough? Sure. But wheres the fun in that when she could pry a little further.

Addressed: Jethro
Mentioned: Nyx, Jethro, Cervus, Rest of the newcomers

KEY

"Talena's Words"
'Talena's Thought'
"Another's Words"

[/center]
Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

Participation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Place 3
The joy that Maell felt after accepting her rank felt like no other joy she had ever experienced. Suddenly she felt as if she had a new purpose in life.. something that she was destined to do and had to fulfill. She smiled brightly as a warmth spread down her front left leg until it focused on the bottom of her paw. Slowly, once the feeling had faded, she peered down to view the new marking of the Guild, but only smiled more at the thought. She was a member now! With a quick nod to Cervus in thanks, she bounded over to Myst and the female she was speaking with. There was no pause to allow the two to agknowledge her presence or even for the young girl to realize just what they were talking about before she was leaping between the two of them. "Myst! Hey!" She barked happily, her tail wagging quickly behind her. "We're both Messengers! How crazy is that? Looks like we'll have to be spending a lot of time together, so I hope there's no hard feelings from before." At the mention of the woods, Maell took one second to glance in the direction from where she came, expecting to see Cobalt entering any second. But he wasn't here yet. Oh well. She turned back to Myst and smiled as she awaited a response.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Myst
Mentioned: Cervus, Myst, Cedar, and Cobalt

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's speech"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 11:01 pm

Area 3

Her ears perked as she heard him ask her a question- Cutting her out of her thoughts.
"Hey, are you okay?" Her ears layed against her skull, flat. Though she wouldnt answer. "Hey...uh...If you don't mind me asking, what is that? Around your neck, what is it?" Eyes opening a little more as she finnaly allowed them to travel to Mato once again. Opening her Maw to speak she closed it, Looking away. Letting her gaze sit at her sister and Cedar once more she sighed before Finally actually speaking. "Its called a scarf, It is an object that normally the two-legged would use when cold." She explained before letting a whimper escape as she continued. "My mother gave it to me before I.. Actually I would rather not speak about it." She said before turning to walk away from him, But interupted as she heard him speak. "It must be nice...Having a blood related family...Whereas I was born into the Guild...I dont have any blood related siblings...actually My mother and father passed away when I was really young...But some members of the guild took me in as one of their own." Her eyes narrowed and she flicked her tail violently. "At least you lost your family at such a young age. I had to run away just because I couldnt take the pressure.. I left them because I was a coward..! Because I wouldnt do what was best for the pack!" She snarled out lowering her head as tears slightly formed in her eyes. "You didnt have to deal with the fact that your father was terrible, Because your mother was scared and forced all your family who you actually cared about away, Just because she didnt want them to suffer the same fate as her.. And as you left, Watched your mother get slaughtered before you eyes by your own father." She hissed slightly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Addressed: Mato

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mentioned: Myst Cedar Her mother and her father aswell as some of her other siblings.

KEY

"Assy's Speech"
'Assy's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

Participation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 am

Area 3

Cedar watched Myst throw herself down against the grass, laying on her side, so vulnerable... there was much Cedar could do to Myst at this moment, but she held back for there were many others around to witness. "Oh, simply everywhere, I'm just miserable. It's pitiful really, what can you do for me, Doctor?" Myst said dramatically. She would make a wonderful actor, like the thespians of her birth pack, who would enact epic tales of adventure, drama, mystery, and romance. Cedar watched with a lifted brow and a smile playing on her lips. She drew closer to the other female, leaning down and pressing her ear to her side, just behind her shoulder, and listened to the pounding of her heart. Cedar lifted her head, lying beside Myst and looking down at the other female. She used a forepaw to tilt Myst's chin, so that their gazes may meet.

"My, my... your pulse is erratic..." Cedar leaned in closer, closing her eyes and pressing her forehead against Myst's for a few seconds. "...and it seems you have a slight fever." Cedar pulled away. Before she could do anything else, a young female, almost adolescent in her figure and energy levels, was bounding towards them, her tail wagging wildly behind her. Cedar leapt up and out of the girl's way. She stood silently, her legs together, chin down, and ears back as she listened to the girl bark on about things with Myst.

"Myst! Hey! We're both Messengers! How crazy is that? Looks like we'll have to be spending a lot of time together, so I hope there's no hard feelings from before." It seemed that the two knew each other, and from the sound of it their prior meeting was not the most pleasant. Cedar chuckled and shook her head.

"I'll be taking my leave then," said Cedar as she began walking away from the two other wolves, brushing her tail against Myst as she passed. "We shall continue our conversation later..." She winked, her voice low and sultry, then trotted away, waving her tail as she departed. Perhaps this would be a good time to meet with this Skits wolf Cervus had told her about. It looked like the same three wolves were still together: the tall brown gentleman, the other, shorter gentleman with the shaggy fur, the short yet broad wolf (whose gender Cedar could not be sure of, but assumed must have been a surly young man) with the scars. She approached the three and offered a polite bow in greeting.

"Good evening, the three of you. My name is Cedar, one of the new Alchemists. Which of you three lovely gentlemen would be Skits?" she said before taking a seat.

Addressed: Myst, (collective) Skits, Brauner, and Kit

Mentioned: Cervus, Maell

Last edited by Cedar on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

Participation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 10:07 am

Area 3

Nyx savored the feeling of Talena leaning against her, resting her head on her shoulder... the weight pressing against her was nice, and Talena's fur was incredibly soft and smelled incredibly good, but it didn't last long as the lighter female straightened her posture in that Jethro guy's presence. The dude kept giving her these dirty looks. Was Talena his girl or something? Sure didn't seem like it, with the way she's been acting all night. Maybe he was just jealous that Nyx was getting attention from women while he was too busy staring at this buck and the fire and telling everybody to shut up and listen to all the shit the buck kept rambling about. She didn't even know who any of these wolves were. What's it matter this Brauner guy is an Agent? She didn't even know what Agent even meant, but it seemed good judging by Jethro and Talena's excitement.

And the buck went around talking to all these randos and doing sick tricks with his fire, which was sorta cool to watch but all pretty inconsequential to her and after the first couple times it was getting really repetitive and boring. She was just itching to move onto something more exciting. She was getting really fucking hungry, then she remembered that carcass she saw on the way here and hoped they'd be digging into that after all this shit was over. She only started really paying attention when the buck stood before her, tall and pretty badass-looking, especially with all the fire. Nyx just now noticed the vines crawling up his legs as she slowly looked up to meet the deer's glowing turquoise eyes. She still sat there, staring directly at him.

"Nyx, we have also chose the Guardian Patrol rank for you as well. You would be working alongside Sora if you accept," the buck said.

Nyx was quiet for a few moments, squinting and an ear pulling back in confusion when he mentioned some wolf named Sora. "Sora? Who the fuck... why're you bringing up some random ass wolf I never even heard of?" she said. It was a rhetorical question, because let's be real, she didn't really care that much about the answer. "Nevermind." She shook her head and focused on the part that actually mattered. This deer was offering her a place as a Guardian. A patrol, much like she used to be back when she was with her birth pack. Nyx stood up, the confusion that marked her features just seconds ago now replaced by a smirk as she once again made eye contact with the deer.

"I already knew you weren't some regular buck from all the fire and shit, but damn, psychic powers too? You just looked at me for what, two seconds? And you already know exactly what I'm good at," she said with a laugh. Nyx looked around her, seeing all the wolves in the surrounding area, her eyes falling on Talena... this pack was weird as fuck, but if joining meant getting to chill with her some more... well... she could consider staying here. And besides that, she really fucking hated being a loner and this looked like a good chance to finally give her life some purpose again. She looked back up at the buck.

"Alright, sure. Why not? I've been needing a pack to join anyway," Nyx said. Her grin grew wider and her tail partially raised as she stood up tall, puffing out her chest. "And I'll be the best damn Patrol this pack has ever seen, too."

Addressed: Cervus

Mentioned: Talena, Jethro, Brauner, Sora, everyone in Area 3

Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

Newcomer

Participation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 4:40 pm

Area 3

Kit tensed up a moment when she felt a paw on her back. She looked over her shoulder, teeth still bared, to see Skits, then she allowed her pelt to settle and her muscles to relax. She sat back down, still keeping an eye on the fiery deer, observing its every movement... she still felt uneasy in the beast's presence... it was unnatural in every way, from its ghostly appearance to the unearthly sound of its voice. But she was getting used to it, enough to keep her quiet, yet she still licked her lips and her ears tilted back just slightly as she watched.

Soon another wolf approached her, Skits, and the tall brown male—Brauner, wasn't it? It was a female, a little bit taller than Kit was but not by a whole lot and far thinner. The female was incredibly scrawny, to the point where Kit could nearly see her ribs. She could kill her instantly if she so desired. Kit kept her posture low in the stranger's presence, watching her with wide green eyes and a lip curled, revealing a hint of fang as a small warning when the two of them briefly met each others' gaze. The stranger bowed shallowly and greeted everyone. "Good evening, the three of you. My name is Cedar, one of the new Alchemists. Which of you three lovely gentlemen would be Skits?" Three gentlemen? Three? Who was the third? Kit growled when she realized.

This stupid bitch! Do I fucking look like a gentleman? She averted her gaze, her snarl deepening and fur bristling. She sure as fuck wasn't a gentleman! She wasn't a man, let alone a gentle one. This Cedar bitch was going to fucking pay for her stupidity. Kit launched herself at the thin female, her jaws snapping for the other wolf's nose.

Addressed: Cedar (NV)

Mentioned: Skits, Cervus, Brauner

Last edited by Kit on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guild Master
Guild Master

Newcomer

Participation : 112

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 4:40 pm

The member 'Kit' has done the following action : Throw Dice

'Karma ' :
Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 FDZr6xw
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Jethro

Guild Master

Participation : 267

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 9:18 pm

Place 4

As the Blessing continued, the Newcomers continued to accept the Deities' rank position. Who wouldn't accept a rank from a god? Even though they didn't know Cervus or the other Deities, they trusted him. Well...most of them, but the few that didn't fully trust him yet still accepted their ranks. This was a day made for the records books of the Guild! '"I like this girl, she'll be a great addition to the Guild."' He turned to Talena as she spoke quietly between them. He looked over at Nyx, who was accepting her rank, with some spice of course. "She definitely has the will-power and strength to be a Patrol." This made Jethro a little unsure deep down.

Nyx was just the one flirting with Talena just a few moments ago, and now she was a part of the Guild. He should be used to all those who flirted with Talena, but more and more he wasn't liking it anymore. His feelings were growing, and he should it more and more. If he wanted Talena to fully accept him, he would have to try harder than before. Especially with all these Newcomers... A bump on his hip brought his attention back, "Good call on letting all the newcomers attend this blessing. You're the best." She followed that with a wink and a giggle. Oh..that giggle... He wanted her even more now. With a smirk, he nibbled the back of her neck.

A growl pulled his attention away from Talena, to the edge of the Meadow with Brauner, Skits, and another Newcomer. It was obvious she was not happy, and launched herself at the new Alchemist Cedar. He was too far away to do anything...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Talena
   Mentioned: Talena, The Newcomers, Cedar, Kit
   "Talk" "Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
https://arcanerelicsguild.forumotion.com
Skits
Skits

Healer

Participation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Place 3

Skits just watched with his tail wagging non-stop as the Blessing continued. It started off with his fellow Alchemist  being promoted to Agent! "Congratulations Brauner! You definitely deserved it! You're not going to leave me hanging if things get to tight, are you?" He knew Brauner would never do that, but he had to poke fun. "Hopefully, we will have some more Alchemists with us. You can never enough Healers and Herbalist in a Guild. The more the better." They continued to listen and watch Cervus make his rounds. Skits' excitement only grew when two more Alchemists joined. More people for him to talk to! Not soon after, Cedar had approached them, "Good evening, the three of you. My name is Cedar, one of the new Alchemists. Which of you three lovely gentlemen would be Skits?"

He smiled brightly, "That would be me! It's always a pleasure to have new Alchemists in the ranks! I must warn you though, I do talk a lot. So if I ever get on your nerves to just let me know, okay? I tend to get on people's nerves a lot by going on and on about things, but sometimes there's a lot to be said....and I'm doing it right now....." He awkwardly smiled, before feeling Kit's aura change. Skits was so happy, that he didn't even catch Cedar's gender mistake of Kit until it was too late! She was already mid-flight. "No, Kit! Not again!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Brauner, Cedar, Kit
   Mentioned: Brauner, Newcomers, Olga, Cedar, Kit
   "Talk""Thoughts"

Back to top Go down
Cedar
Cedar

Herbalist

Participation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 10:46 am

Area 3

The shorter male with the thick shaggy coat beamed at Cedar's greeting and responded with a big grin. He had much to say, rambling on about how he was a talkative fellow and how she should let him know if he should shut up. Cedar's ear twitched. "Ah yes... I see, don't worry about it. You will find I am a very patient woman," Cedar said, smiling, though she could already feel her patience being tested... but she would be tolerant. For now. Besides, it'd be no good to get too irritated by her new coworker so soon. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Skits. I am looking forward to working with you."

Cedar was so caught up in the pleasantries, she hardly even noticed the marred wolf's growing irritation, and didn't even see the wolf lunge for her until it was too late. Cedar stepped back, but she wasn't fast enough. The wolf's teeth cut into her nose and she cursed from the pain. Warm blood flowed from the cut, the scent almost overwhelming. Cedar arched her back and carried herself low, scurrying off and retreating behind the large brown male with her tail tucked. He was looked strong and seemed like he would protect her, so he would make a good shield. Cedar peered at the savage beast from behind him, sending her attacker a deadly glare. She fumed inwardly, eyes narrowing to little green slits as she eyed her new foe. What on Earth is that wolf's problem? Is this how he treats a lady? Did his mother not teach him any manners? He will pay dearly for this...

Addressed: Skits
Mentioned: Kit, Brauner

Back to top Go down
Brauner
Brauner

Agent

Participation : 230

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 5:11 pm

AREA 3

Brauner continued to watch as Cervus approached each newcomer with an invitation, his heart warmed seeing each one accept their new ranks and duties as members of the Guild. Even those that were skeptical accepted their task with pride. He could not recall a time before when so many new members had come to join the Guild, surely it was the work of the Deities and a first step to rebuilding the guild, working to restore it to its former glory. His attention departed from it all when Master Jethro approached and congratulated him. Brauner momentarily averted his gaze, almost forgetting that he was now an Agent. He still couldn't believe it. Shuffling his paws, he looked back to the Guild Master, not quite meeting his gaze. "Ah... yes," he started, then cleared his throat and straightened his posture. "Thank you, Master Jethro. I'll do my best," he said, giving the Master a nod in return.

Shortly after, Skits had congratulated him as well. "Congratulations Brauner! You definitely deserved it! You're not going to leave me hanging if things get to tight, are you?"

Brauner chuckled and shook his head. "Of course not. I wouldn't dream of it. I may be an Agent now, but I am still an Alchemist at heart," he said. After having been in his rank so long, after forging such a connection to the element of Earth, he couldn't imagine completely abandoning his old duties. His studies as an Herbalist were his passion and no promotion would change that.

"Hopefully, we will have some more Alchemists with us. You can never enough Healers and Herbalist in a Guild. The more the better."

Brauner nodded. "I hope so as well, especially now that you are the only Alchemist. But Cervus does not simply take, he always gives back. I'm sure he has plans for at least one of these newcomers to become an Alchemist." He smiled, looking between all the new wolves. Yes, at least one. It wouldn't be wise to keep just one Alchemist to care for the Guild. Surely, if there was no one to take Brauner's place, Cervus would not have moved him to Agent.

His eyes were drawn again to the rowdy girl with the wild black fur. Cervus graciously extended his invitation to her, and this girl showed no respect... in the Deity's presence, she stood even taller and her words were foul. It was infuriating to have to witness such profane sacrilege, how she didn't even care for a second whose presence she was graced by! Brauner frowned and turned away. He couldn't stand to watch anymore. Thankfully, a new wolf approached them, allowing him a distraction from his anger. It was a woman, still young but with an air of grace and maturity about her, rather than the girlishness he had come to expect of most females around her age. She was polite and well-spoken, and an Alchemist too! Brauner looked over to Skits with a soft smile. He knew Cervus wouldn't have abandoned them and their rank. He knew Cervus had an extra set of paws to share with them.

"Hello, Cedar. I am Brauner, an Alch— excuse me, Agent..." His cheeks heated up with embarrassment. It would take some time before he got used to the new title. He continued on as if his slip up hadn't happened. "It's always wonderful to meet a new Alchemist. Are you an Herbalist or Healer?" he asked with a curious tilt of his head.

Then something terrible happened. Before Cedar had the chance to answer him, Skits' sister, Kit, attacked her, seemingly without warning! Brauner jumped up to his paws, ears back, tail up, and face tense. He stared the stocky female down, briefly glancing over as Cedar hid behind him. He would protect her in case Kit made another move against her, she would be safe with him. "Kit! Why did you attack Cedar? If you cannot control yourself, I will have to ask you to leave," he said. He turned, looking at Cedar and examining her wound. Just a cut on her nose. It wasn't too deep, but it was bleeding terribly. Brauner turned back to Kit, his expression stern. As this was her fault, she should be punished accordingly. "Cedar's wound will need treatment. If you wish to stay here, Kit, then fetch me some lavender and cobweb. You should be able to find everything you need to the west of here."

Addressed: Jethro, Skits, Cedar, Kit

Mentioned: Cervus, Newcomers, Nyx

Back to top Go down
Kit
Kit

Newcomer

Participation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm

Area 3

Kit drew back when she tasted metallic blood, licking her lips and staring as the scrawny bitch scrambled to hide behind Brauner. Coward! Wolves like her were better off dead and Kit was more than willing to do the job. She made another move for the female, but Brauner blocked her way. The older male gave her a firm stare. Kit knew that so long as he was there, she wouldn't be able to teach this Cedar the lesson she deserved. She stepped away, head and tail low, but mane still ruffled up and sharp eyes still directed towards that stupid bitch behind Brauner.

"Kit! Why did you attack Cedar? If you cannot control yourself, I will have to ask you to leave," the dark brown male said, standing tall before Kit. There was no anger in his words, only stern chastising... he spoke in such a strong and controlled way that Kit hardly expected after she just bit his new packmate. She cast her gaze downward and said nothing, simply taking the scolding, as annoying as it was... who did Brauner think he was? Her dad? "Cedar's wound will need treatment. If you wish to stay here, Kit, then fetch me some lavender and cobweb. You should be able to find everything you need to the west of here."

Kit nearly let out another growl when he said Cedar's name, but stopped herself, licking her chops and listening. What was this? Some kind of punishment? A way to make amends for her actions? Her eyes trailed to Cedar again, their gazes meeting, and Kit knew right then that finding the supplies to treat Cedar's wounds wasn't going to get Cedar to forgive her. As if she cared about that bitch's forgiveness. But then her gaze travelled to Skits. Her only brother. If she fucked all this up, she might not ever see him again. And as crazy as it was, she wanted to stay here, even if she didn't like most of these wolves and that weird deer freaked her out, but she wanted to stay with Skits. He was all she had left.

She let her focus linger on Skits a few moments longer, ears flattened. She'd been nothing but trouble for him today, hasn't she? She sighed, then looked to Brauner and nodded, her head still low, before she went westward, as he directed.

Area 2

It seemed Brauner was right to direct her here. The place was fragrant with flowers, especially with lavenders. It didn't take long for Kit to gather a bundle, but finding cobweb was going to be more trouble. She figured she'd find it among the bushes and shrubs, but it was hard to find something when you didn't even know what it smelled like.

Addressed: Cedar (NV), Skits (ID; NV), Brauner (NV)

Mentioned: ---

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amor Meadow - Main Thread   Amor Meadow - Main Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amor Meadow - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6