ARG is a wolf RP group that focuses on our own form of alchemy. Characters can train in their own special arcane arts and develop new forms of it!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:52 pm by Dexios

» Amor Meadow - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:42 pm by Kit

» Arcane Relics Guild Main Thread ~ ACCEPTING
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 pm by Talena

» ARG RP Map
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:02 pm by Jethro

» RP Table Testing Topic
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am by Farran

» The Final Reunion - Closed Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:19 pm by Slay

» Schnee Forest - Main Thread
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:59 pm by Shadow

» HUNT: Cedar - Whitetail Deer
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:33 pm by Shadow

» Linking Advertisment
Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:08 pm by Jethro

Weather & Season

Month: June
Time: Night
Weather:
Clear Skies
Year 1:
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Talena
Talena

Guild Master

Participation : 145

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Place 1Place 2Place 3

Mark Stevens

Mark Stevens

Vukar
Place 4Place 5Place 6

Vukar

Stock-Gallary

AustriaAngloAlliance
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

Participation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:39 pm

-
AREA 1

Nyx couldn't say she was surprised that Myst wasn't much of a hunter. She didn't look like the type of chick that liked to get her paws dirty. Whatever, this was a good chance to look cool in front of her then. Nyx crawled through the underbrush, watching the rabbits as they obliviously munched on grass and weeds. She was still, her tail parallel to the ground and a forepaw lifted.

She had her eye on a fantastic-looking buck. It was a massive rabbit, content to sit around and eat and get fat. Nyx's paws kneaded the soil, her body tense. Then she pounced.

The rabbits all scattered, but she kept her sights on that buck, chasing it down into the woodland. It weaved its way through the foliage but Nyx stayed right on its trail. The chase was always the most exciting part, the part that made Nyx feel alive. She chased it back into the clearing. Then she leapt for it.

She had the buck in her jaws, still struggling and kicking and very much alive, but not for long. She cracked its spine and it hung limp between her teeth. She trotted over to Myst and dropped the rabbit in front of her, licking her lips and wagging her tail.

Addressed: Myst (sort of)
Mentioned: -

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

Participation : 44

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:52 pm

Area 1

Myst laid in the underbrush quietly and there she watched as Nyx chased down her targeted rabbit before pulling off the successful kill, only then did she step out of the underbrush and sat down in the soft grass with a smirk as Nyx dropped the rabbit at her feet "Why, thank you, Nyx" she'd smile before resting a paw over the small carcass as she laid down. A devious smirk appeared on her face "Y'know...You didn't look half bad out there" Myst would say as she swayed her tail behind her, before taking a couple careful bites out of the carcass, not wanting to bite into an artery cause she didn't want a bunch of blood spewing out all over her, 'GOD that would be a nightmare to clean'

Addressed: Nyx
------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

Participation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 11:38 pm

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 Dexios16

Place/Area:5

Dexios Let out a long drawn out sigh as he listened to the brats come back, "Ooh, I'm sorry. I forgot. You're a lonely old virgin," Dex rolled his eyes, "Makes sense an old-timer like you's lost. Don't worry, sir, your home's right here......You're already one paw in the grave, old man. Why not make it all of them?" Dexios shook his head, 'Do I honestly look so old? I don't feel it.'

Dexios turned to the male that began to speak, "Pack? Yeah, there's one up the river towards the beach I believe, oh and avoid the mountain. I hear they get pretty pissy with it. It's sacred I guess? Something about their deities?" Dexios smiled, "Much obliged, Deities you say? Sounds interesting...." Dexios turned looking up the river then to the mountain, Dexios could feel the prickle of curiosity set in, 'I will have to investigate that later' He chuckled to himself.

Dexios was quite relieved that the horny pups decided to leave taking their rude remarks with them, 'At least it seems as though they don't wish to join a guild......' Dexios heard a noise and turned to see a new wolf emerge "Why, hello there! My name is Zykone. What's with all of the tension in the air? Did someone piss on some else's squirrel pie?" Dex tilted his head, 'what peculiar wolves around here' Dex smiled as he listened to the singing wolf he met earlier, "Nor do I think you're a pervert." Dexios nodded his thanks as she began talking to the new wolf Zykone, "The name's Maell,"

“And what may your fine gentlemen’s names be?” Zyk asked.

Dexios cleared his throat, "I am Dexios Argentum, A pleasure to make your acquaintance," Dexios nodded in respect

Addressed:Cobalt and Zyk
Mentioned:Myst, Nyx, Maell, Cobalt, Zyk

Thought Code
Anothers Talk Code
Dex's Talk Code

Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

Participation : 121

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 3:50 pm

Area 5

Ears twitching back and forth as if the male expected one of the rowdy girls to come back, he wasn't really sure what to make of the situation other then that he may have gone into shock. 'No, I let my anger escape me again..'

"Sir, if it means anything to you, I don't think you're fat at all."

Blinking owlishly at the seemingly only sane wolf, Cobalt gave a dip of his head in a greeting. "Uh thank you." Feeling sheepish he smoothed down his chest fur wondering how much he resembled a wet rat right now. The female seemed to be really sweet, she was like a breath of fresh air. Cobalt really appreciated her company right now. 'Maell huh? Thats a pretty name.' He watched her put her paw into the water where surprisingly enough a couple of fish came to swim around her paw. 'Is she one of those blessed ones? Or is it cause she's a gentle one? I don't know but it looks cool.' His tail gave a small wag as he tipped his head curiously at the wolf before bringing his attention to the newest male in the area.

“And what may your fine gentlemen’s names be?” The handsome brute winked at Cobalt and Dexios, not sure what that little wink was doing to his heart he looked towards the silver male waiting his turn. 'Dexios, very polite. How was he able to stay so level-headed during that whole exchange with the women? Maybe I should learn from him...' Realizing he still hadn't introduced himself he stepped back a small pace before sitting back on his rump so that he may view the others, raising himself to as elegant a stature as he could manage with water dripping leisurely from his fur he rumbled out his name with a cheeky smile. "Sorry for my manners, I am Cobalt."

Addressed:Maell, Everyone at area 5
Mentioned: Maell, Dexios, Zykone
Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

Participation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Place 5

Maell hummed softly to herself as she watched the fish swim around her paw, a soft smile plastered to her features. It may have seemed odd to anyone who was watching, but to her she found nothing but relaxation in the action. In fact, she found pretty much all of nature to be relaxing. Soon the blue tinted male from before spoke up. "Uh thank you.... Sorry for my manners, I am Cobalt." She nodded her head in response before noticing how he watched her interact with the creatures in the stream. A soft giggle escaped her lips as she glanced back down to the water. "My birth pack had a strong connection to nature and everything she made," She explained softly. "Ever since I was a pup I felt it too.. It keeps us connected.." As she spoke, her smile only grew wider in happiness as she thought about her home. It had been awhile since she'd seen any of her family members or stepped back on their lands, but yet she still left as if she had only been gone for a day. The other black male introduced him self then, "I am Dexios Argentum, A pleasure to make your acquaintance,", which she replied to with a simple nod.

Suddenly she felt the presence of another coming closer to where she was perched. Her blue orbs drifted over to look at who it was, noticing it was the new male, Zykone. She smiled softly at him as he came to a stop beside her and began to watch as she twirled her paw around. That was until she noticed his drooling. “Look at the plump scaled creatures. They look like they’re ripe for the taking,” Maell glanced down to the fish with wide eyes as she male spoke, a sudden sense of urgancy rushing through her body. Quickly she flicked her paw beneath the surface, causing just enough movement to scare away the fish for the time being. "Oh no! They have all seemed to suddenly disappear.. How odd." She woofed to Zykote sheepishly with a 'oopsies' grin. It wasn't that she didn't want him to eat or that she didn't want him to kill the creatures, it was just she preferred to no be around the violence of it all. She knew after all that in order to survive there had to be a prey vs predator mentality within all animals.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Cobalt and Zykote
Mentioned: Cobalt, Zykote, Dexios

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Zykone

Newcomer

Participation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Zyk stared at the fish as they swam around the female's paw. Suddenly, she flicked it, causing them to scatter. "Oh no! They have all seemed to suddenly disappear... How odd," the female said cheekishly.

"Hey!" Zykone laughed and splashed her with his paw lightly. "That was rude missy," he chuckled then gave her a silly face. Zykone then turned to Cobalt and Dexios with a smile. "And don't you gentlemen worry about those two rude females before. For all you know, they could be so nasty because they're infested with worms!" Zykone laughed then pranced over to them. "How did the three of you end up here anyways? I can tell that you aren't in the same pack together."
Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 7:46 am

-
AREA 1

"No problem," Nyx said, sitting down a bit hunched over. It was a good hunt and all that chasing worked up a pretty good appetite, but she didn't mind. Even though the smell of blood was tempting her, she held back, letting Myst have it. After all, Nyx was quite the gentlewoman. Besides, she figured it might be good to save her appetite for something else... She averted her gaze for a second when the thought crossed her mind, but returned it to Myst when she spoke.

"Y'know...You didn't look half bad out there," Myst said before biting into the rabbit. Nyx sat up and smirked.

"I know," she said, watching Myst eat the rabbit in the most bizarrely dainty way, as if she was biting around something. It made Nyx wonder if Myst was always like this. She idly scratched at her flank. Watching was starting to get really boring and all it did was make her hungrier.

She was quiet for a minute, thinking back to the drama by the river. She recalled something interesting she heard one of the wolves say just before she left with Myst to hunt. "You know... one of those dudes said something about a pack. Up the river, I think. Wanna check it out?"

Addressed: Myst
Mentioned: Cobalt

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Area 1

Myst calmly continued to eat, enjoying the peace and quiet of no one talking at the moment as she ate, a smirk would appear on her face as she caught the darker female taking various glances at her which made her tail sway lightly, ""I know" she chuckled at Nyx's words. "So good, in fact," Myst would pause before picking up the rabbit and tossing it at Nyx's paws "Here, you can have the rest of it" she'd continue her words from before, she would then sit up and lick some of the blood that was around her muzzle, it was very light blood so it disappeared when she licked it, no stains at all.

Enjoying the quiet once again, Myst took a glance around the surrounding meadow with a light smile, she admired the similar beauty that her and the meadow shared, "You know... one of those dudes said something about a pack. Up the river, I think. Wanna check it out?" she'd turn her head when she heard Nyx speak once more. The thought of a pack, honestly intimidated Myst,
she wasn't the best at following rules or owning up to responsibilities, "I dunno about you but, I'd rather wait for the trouble to find me and Me not going and finding it" she'd chuckle with a smirk "Im not really the best pack-mate or member, y'know?"

Mentioned: Cobalt
KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 pm

"Sorry for my manners, I am Cobalt." Dexios smiled to himself relieved that at last, he was in the company of decent wolves. Maell perked Dex's interest, "My birth pack had a strong connection to nature and everything she made. Ever since I was a pup I felt it too.. It keeps us connected.." Dexios continued to watch her marveling at the fish gathering around her paw in the water. Dexios watched curiously as Zyk approached her fixated on the fish.

“Look at the plump scaled creatures. They look like they’re ripe for the taking,” Dexios watched as Zyk was getting ready to pounce.

To his amusement, Maell shook her paw in the water, "Oh no! They have all seemed to suddenly disappear.. How odd." Dexios failed to keep his composure and let out a good laugh, When Dex regained his composure Zyk spoke up, "And don't you gentlemen worry about those two rude females before. For all you know, they could be so nasty because they're infested with worms!"

Dexios shook his head, "Don't worry I have been called far worse."

"How did the three of you end up here anyways? I can tell that you aren't in the same pack together." Zyk asked.

Dex scratched behind his ear, "Well.... long story short I came searching for an ancient pack that studied the arcane arts. What brought you here Zykone."

Addressed:Zyk
Mentioned:Zyk, Cobalt, Maell, Nyx, Myst

Thought Code
Anothers Talk Code
Dex's Talk Code

Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Place 5

"My birth pack had a strong connection to nature and everything she made. Ever since I was a pup I felt it too.. It keeps us connected.."

Intrigued the grey and black wolf stepped closer to the female and the stream, careful to not cast a shadow over the water. Eyeing the other male as he came right up next to the female talking about food. Frowning he was surprised he would say such a thing when the female seemed to be not that kind of wolf. She seemed so connected and caring for these prey.  Watching her scare them away he chuckled softly, stepping closer to the water he laid down. Ears perked attentively in case anyone decided they wanted to fight. He stared into the water, eyes peering through in thought. 'Never really considered prey for more than just a way to feed me...' Scuttling aside trying not to get splashed by the seemingly rowdy Zykone he wagged his tail while eyeing him. 'This company is much better than before.'

"How did the three of you end up here anyways? I can tell that you aren't in the same pack together."

Looking away from the others and back to the water, he decided to keep his muzzle shut. He still wasn't sure what to make of his situation. Especially when it involved Derek...His ears lowered slightly before raising back up.

"Well.... long story short I came searching for an ancient pack that studied the arcane arts. What brought you here Zykone."

Cobalt returned his gaze to the silvery wolf intrigued. "Arcane arts?" Raising back up into a sitting position he noticed now that there was something dangling from the male's neck. 'A vile?' He ran his tongue thoughtfully over his snout. "What exactly are the arcane arts?"

Addressed: Dexios
Mentioned:Dexios, Zykone, Maell, Derek x'D, arcane arts
Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:15 pm

Place 5

A sudden splash of cold water drenched the upper half of Maell's frame causing a short yelp of surprise to leave her maw. "Hey! That was rude missy." She grinned back at the male as he teased her before turning to glance over at Cobalt who was avoiding getting any of the splash on him. Maell couldn't blame him for this, as she now figured she looked very similair to a wet rat or other small creature. Even with dry fur she was visably leaner than most, so imagine how much she appeared to shrink when wet. She wasn't bothered by this however and instead slipped her body into the stream so that only her neck and head were above the water. "How did the three of you end up here anyways? I can tell that you aren't in the same pack together." She paid little attention to the question but rather focused her attention elsewhere. Originally it was drawn to the task of seeing how many pebbles she could stack under the water's current but quickly averted back on the male's as they continued to speak. "Well.... long story short I came searching for an ancient pack that studied the arcane arts" Dexios spoke up followed by, "What exactly are the arcane arts?", from Cobalt. A grin grew as a new idea formed in her mind, causing her to quickly dip her head under water to fill her mouth with water. Maell then gracefully pulled herself out of the water and pranced over to the group of males, almost as if she was dancing. Her gaze was playful as she suddenly shot a stream of water at Cobalt, only sending her into a fit of soft giggles afterwards. "That's Arcane arts silly!" She pranced a circle around him happily. "It's being able to control the elements.. though it's all made up." To the girl there was no way that a being could control the elements. That power belonged only to nature.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Addressed: Cobalt
Mentioned: Cobalt, Zykone, Dexios

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Nyx
Nyx

Patrol

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 10:36 pm

-
AREA 1

Nyx perked up when Myst tossed the rabbit her way. She licked her lips and dove right in, gnawing at the remaining meat. It was quite a bit, considering how Myst mostly picked at the carcass.  Not that Nyx was complaining. It meant more for her.

"I dunno about you but, I'd rather wait for the trouble to find me and Me not going and finding it," Myst said. Nyx looked over, chewing on the rabbit's thin femur. She cracked the bone, then dropped it by the rest of the rabbit's remains—there was nothing but bones left.

She got up and stretched. "Really? Finding trouble is what I do best," Nyx said, walking past Myst and brushing against her side. She trotted over to a nice patch of grass and threw herself down in it. The sun was shining brightly and it felt pretty nice to lay in the sunlight on a cool day like this. "I thought you'd be a little more fun than that, Myst," she said teasingly.

Addressed: Myst

Back to top Go down
Myst
Myst

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Area 1

Myst watched Nyx as she ate and winced lightly as she cracked the small femur, she wasn't all that squeamish but that doesn't mean she enjoyed the sound of breaking bones and such, It was just something her ears didn't enjoy hearing thats all. "Really? Finding trouble is what I do best" Myst would chuckle softly, not doubting that for a second "I dont doubt that" she'd chuckle again before softening her eyes lightly as a flirtatious glint appeared in them when the darker female brushed against her and she looked over as she started to roll around in a patch of grass. "I thought you'd be a little more fun than that, Myst." Myst would raise an unimpressed brow before strutting over to her with a smirk, stopping when she stood over her "Well, you shouldn't judge a person before you get to know them" she spoke with the same teasing tone as Nyx before jumping over her and brushing her tail against her nose with a playful smirk before sitting down, curling her tail around herself in a flirty way

KEY
"Myst's Speech"
'Myst's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Zykone

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Place 5

"Well.... long story short I came searching for an ancient pack that studied the arcane arts. What brought you here Zykone."

Zykone smirked at Dexios. "Well," he started. "It doesn't matter if it's male or female," he spoke as he walked between Dexios and Cobalt, letting his tail lightly brush up against Cobalt's cheek. "Incest is still incest. So, I had to bounce to make sure there was no inbreeding on my behalf. Plus, you can't stay with your parents all your life," Zykone chuckled and shot Maell a wink.

"What exactly are the arcane arts?" Cobalt asked. Suddenly, Maell spat some water at Cobalt's face, causing Nyk to chuckle slightly. "That's Arcane arts silly! It's being able to control the elements.. though it's all made up."

"Aaaaactally... Arcane means a secret or something understood by few. So, it's more than likely that it was a religion that many didn't understand," Zykone correct Maell. He then licked Cobalt's face to get the water off of the poor wolf. "Sometimes it involves elements, sometimes it's spirits, sometimes it's murderous traditions. Depends on the pack and its background." The chocolate wolf stopped grooming the blue wolf's fur and fluffed it up a bit. "There! Handsome as ever!"

Addressed: Cobalt, Maell, Dexios
Mentioned: Ditto^ + Zykone's parental pack
Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:25 pm

Dexios tilted his head as Zykone smirked at him, "Well, it doesn't matter if it's male or female, incest is still incest. So, I had to bounce to make sure there was no inbreeding on my behalf. Plus, you can't stay with your parents all your life," Dexios watched as his tail brushed Cobalts cheek.

Dex chuckled, "Good point."

"What exactly are the arcane arts?" Dexios turned to Cobalt to answer him, but before he could open his maw Maell spat water at Cobalt, "That's Arcane arts silly! It's being able to control the elements.. though it's all made up."

Dexios shook his head, "It's not made up Maell."

"Aaaaactally... Arcane means a secret or something understood by few. So, it's more than likely that it was a religion that many didn't understand," Zyk piped up,  "Sometimes it involves elements, sometimes it's spirits, sometimes it's murderous traditions. Depends on the pack and its background." Dexios listened contently it was amusing how much Zyk knew.

"That's actually rather accurate. The story I was told was that we as wolves weren't born to use such powers, but, by communicating with ancient beings or deities something awoke inside of us we began to learn from them about alchemy, spells, and the lore behind it. Slowly a few wolves were able to perform incredible feats, like grow a seed into a full tree right before your eyes, control water, summon a gust of wind, and even start a wildfire. So yes to some it is still a religion and way of life. through the years much was lost and forgotten and even some of the spirits and or deities faded away." Dex stated.

Addressed:Maell, Cobalt, Zyk
Mentioned: Same ^

Thought Code
Anothers Talk Code
Dex's Talk Code

Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:19 am

Place 5

The male began to try grooming his soaked fur in an attempt to remove the oncoming discomfort. 'The area is kind of muddy. Will need to find a good spot later with not so much to rid myself of the mud. Great a second bath. Just what I need.' Noticing a ripple in the water Cobalts blue and green eyes rose to meet the form of Maell causing him to halt in his grooming. "Careful, there are some sharp stones in there." He eyed the water suspiciously as if expecting the water itself to rise up and engulf the poor unsuspecting wolf.

"Well, it doesn't matter if it's male or female" A brown tail passed over Cobalts cheek causing his body to warm as some of his fur prickled. 'Huh? Uh eh?' Gulping he looked towards the fleeting tail then towards the younger wolf.

"Incest is still incest. So, I had to bounce to make sure there was no inbreeding on my behalf. Plus, you can't stay with your parents all your life,"

Blinking uncertainly Cobalt glanced towards dex then back to zykone. 'Wait, guy on guy? What. How would his family continue?'

Getting a faceful of water wasn't what the male had expected next. 'She just...oh god it was in her mouth.' Pawing at his muzzle with a muddy paw, his face contorted in a grimace. 'Damn it I need to stop letting my guard down around women.'

"That's Arcane arts silly! It's being able to control the elements.. though it's all made up."

The male tipped his head in confusion. 'Wha? But that's what I said? Why are women so confusing...' Then a moment later he registered the rest of the dark pelted wolfs words. "Control the elements?" He murmured in astonishment.

"It's not made up Maell." The silvery male had said while Cobalt just stared on in hopeless confusion.

"Aaaaactally... Arcane means a secret or something understood by few. So, it's more than likely that it was a religion that many didn't understand," A tongue graced itself upon the blue black and grey wolf causing the wolfs heart to nearly escape through his throat. "Sometimes it involves elements, sometimes it's spirits, sometimes it's murderous traditions. Depends on the pack and its background."

'Murderous traditions? What the hell? Why would Dexios willingly go to a place that would-' Face jerking back to the silver male with a stunned look. His body stiffening as his eyes flickered back down to the vile for a second before returning to observe his statue. 'I don't know these wolves...Or their intentions. What they've done, or why they're here. I was almost considering on travellinging with him to check out the pack. But oh goodness...' Pulling himself back onto his hunches while his mind tumbled with many different scenarios. 'Calm down cotton tail. Maybe this pack is more sunshine and who knows...Don't jump to conclusions. He seems nice? Unless its a ruse. What if he wants to kill me for my blood? Am I a sacrifice? I'm too young for that.'

"There! Handsome as ever!" Cobalt glanced back at Zykone with disbelief at how casual the male was sounding. 'He wasn't here yet when Dexios asked about the pack. That or he's actually working with him. I've been duped!' Taking a step back away from the group he wondered if he could outrun either of the males. 'But what about maell? I can't just leave her.'

"That's actually rather accurate. The story I was told was that we as wolves weren't born to use such powers, but, by communicating with ancient beings or deities something awoke inside of us we began to learn from them about alchemy, spells, and the lore behind it. Slowly a few wolves were able to perform incredible feats, like grow a seed into a full tree right before your eyes, control water, summon a gust of wind, and even start a wildfire. So yes to some it is still a religion and way of life. through the years much was lost and forgotten and even some of the spirits and or deities faded away."

Dexios words sounded more like a child's bedtime story. "Why in the world would they give anyone gifts knowing what many do when they get their grubby paws on such power? How many would just want more and more..."

Addressed: Maell, Dexios
Mentioned:Maell, Zykone, Dexios
Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Place 5

Maell glanced over to Zykone as he explained what had caused him to come to this area, her head tilting in confusion as he spoke. "Well, it doesn't matter if it's male or female, incest is still incest. So, I had to bounce to make sure there was no inbreeding on my behalf. Plus, you can't stay with your parents all your life," The concept of incest was foreign to her as her birthpack never mentioned such things. They had tried to keep her as 'pure' and 'innocent' as could be, which was why many considered her to be naive or uneducated. The wink thrown in her direction afterwards made the word sound negative, and so the female asked, "What's incest? It was asked in the most innocent way to anyone who would answer, her eyes searching around from male to male for the truth.

The subject didn't stay long on her mind though as the talk of religion and arcane arts was brought up. Just like before, she wasn't very well educated on the subject, and so it didn't surprise her that she was being corrected. "Aaaaactally... Arcane means a secret or something understood by few. So, it's more than likely that it was a religion that many didn't understand," A tongue graced itself upon the blue black and grey wolf causing the wolfs heart to nearly escape through his throat. "Sometimes it involves elements, sometimes it's spirits, sometimes it's murderous traditions. Depends on the pack and its background." Zykone said followed by "It's not made up Maell. That's actually rather accurate. The story I was told was that we as wolves weren't born to use such powers, but, by communicating with ancient beings or deities something awoke inside of us we began to learn from them about alchemy, spells, and the lore behind it. Slowly a few wolves were able to perform incredible feats, like grow a seed into a full tree right before your eyes, control water, summon a gust of wind, and even start a wildfire. So yes to some it is still a religion and way of life. through the years much was lost and forgotten and even some of the spirits and or deities faded away." from Dexios. She glanced between the two males in confusion for a moment before focusing on one part of what they had said. Murderous rituals. Maell's ears shot back at the thought of another wolf being able to sacrifice one of their own in order to gain some made up power, but hah, how silly they must have felt once no powers were actually given. She grinned at the two of them. "You boys are so silly. You should know the stories your mothers told you guys as children were just made up." A soft giggle followed as she shook her head. No amount of arguing was going to convince the girl to believe them. She was just too well grounded in her own beliefs.

Addressed: Cobalt, Zykone, Dexios
Mentioned: Cobalt, Zykone, Dexios

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Zykone

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Place 5

Zykone tried his best not to laugh at Maell's question. 'How naive. She just has to be a virgin... The poor thing,' he thought to himself then looked at Cobalt and Dexios. "It's okay, Cobalt. My pack kept to themselves, and I'm sure that's their down fall. My mother and father were the only new blood in the pack for decades. They told me to go search for a pack with no one I'm related to. The only killing I do is to the herbivores and fish I eat. I'm sure us wolves wouldn't taste that good anyways," he laughed.

Addressed: Cobalt, Maell, Dexios
Mentioned: Ditto^ + Zykone's parental pack
Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:06 pm

Dex let out a little chuckle at how cute and innocent Maell was, "What's incest?" He heard her ask. Dexios simply ignored the question for the poor wolfs sake.

"It's okay, Cobalt. My pack kept to themselves, and I'm sure that's their downfall. My mother and father were the only new blood in the pack for decades. They told me to go search for a pack with no one I'm related to. The only killing I do is to the herbivores and fish I eat. I'm sure us wolves wouldn't taste that good anyway," Zyk chuckled. 'What an odd wolf...'

"Why in the world would they give anyone gifts knowing what many do when they get their grubby paws on such power? How many would just want more and more..." Dexios turned to see Cobalts confused face.

"I see....." Dexios mumbled as he slowly wandered to the water. Lapping up some in his mouth and holding it there he wandered over to a small blueberry bush a few weeks away from maturing and producing its fruit. Dexios began digging a hole before he let the water from his mouth flow into it. Next, he began tracing a pentagram in a circle in the dirt with the blueberry bush in the middle. Dexios left the other four points empty as he sat down at one of them he put one paw in the small empty circle before raising the other to his vial around his neck. Closing his eyes briefly he recited,"Ól go domhain, fás láidir, Tabhair do thorthaí." Dexios could feel a slight draw on his powers as he opened his eyes to see the blueberry bush begin to yield its fruit. he broke the connection and smiled as he ate a mouthful of them. "Still think it's a story told to pups?" He asked Maell.

"I won't lie, I do seek more power for my own reasons... But before you assume anything about me, ask yourself this. Where do you draw the line on protecting a life? Saving those you care about? Just because I am willing to use the gift of the spirits doesn't make me a monster." Dexios pondered his words a moment,'......Does it? Have I crossed a line?'

Addressed: Cobalt, Maell
Mentioned: Cobalt, Maell, Zyk

Thought Code
Anothers Talk Code
Dex's Talk Code

Ól go domhain, fás láidir, Tabhair do thorthaí is Celtic/Irish and translates loosely to Drink deep, grow strong, Yield your fruit

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 6:44 am

Place 5

"What's incest?

Sputtering at the question Cobalt looked away in horror. 'What am I supposed to do. Oh you know, its where wolves related to each other canoodle. Agh, why do I know this...oh yeah didn't- Let's...let's not think of that.' Shaking his head he edged himself slightly closer to Maell.

"You boys are so silly. You should know the stories your mothers told you guys as children were just made up."

'I'm silly? I'm not the one talking of nonsense.' Pouting the Blue tinted wolf rubbed his paw against the ground grumpily. Not even the soft tinkling of her bell-like laughter could raise his spirits. 'Not silly.'

"It's okay, Cobalt. My pack kept to themselves, and I'm sure that's their down fall. My mother and father were the only new blood in the pack for decades. They told me to go search for a pack with no one I'm related to. The only killing I do is to the herbivores and fish I eat. I'm sure us wolves wouldn't taste that good anyways,"

'TASTE THAT GOOD? WOLVES EAT OTHER WOLVES TOO?' The wolf had just been calming down when the thought barreled through his mind. Now his body rippled with fear. 'Oh no. No thanks...definitely steering clear of this Arcane whatever pack.' Darting his eyes at maell he wondered why the wolf wasn't showing any fear of these wolves. 'Like holy hell.'

"I see....."

Eyes darting to Dexios as he moved towards the water then to a bush. 'Huh? Hungry? Well as long as I'm not on the menu.' Watching in confusion as the wolf started doing something with the ground around the bush then stopping at what might have been a star. One of his silver paws rose to the vile around his neck, for some reason the movement caused a chill to move along his spine. 'Wha-what is he doing?'

"Ól go domhain, fás láidir, Tabhair do thorthaí." The fruit on the bush began to grow causing Cobalts breath to catch. "Still think it's a story told to pups?" The silver wolf directed to the female. Cobalt felt more than prepared to nope out of the situation, out of the area, out of the woods, off the island, into the solar system.

"I won't lie, I do seek more power for my own reasons... But before you assume anything about me, ask yourself this. Where do you draw the line on protecting a life? Saving those you care about? Just because I am willing to use the gift of the spirits doesn't make me a monster."

Sighing Cobalt shook his head. "I, I don't think you understand what I mean." Stepping towards dexios and his magical sprouting blueberries. "I'm talking about those who use their gifts of the deities to harm innocents, who take advantage of it and to kill. Those who only ask for more and are never grateful." He looked towards his paws then back to the others.

Addressed: Dexios
Mentioned: Dexios, Zykone, Maell
Back to top Go down
Maell
Maell

Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Place 5

Maell huffed softly as her question went ignored, a slight pout forming as she glanced from male to male. It was obvious they all had heard her, but not one had chosen to answer. She furrowed her brow and made a mental note to ask someone else when the time came. If these three weren't going to help, she'd just have to find someone else who would. She stood up and shook off her pelt of any remaining water from her previous swim, though her fur remained damp still. Slowly she began to trail away from the others until she took notice of Dexios. He had moved towards the water and was drawing some up into him mouth then went over to a nearby blueberry bush. Her head titled in confusion as she watched what happened next. "Ól go domhain, fás láidir, Tabhair do thorthaí." The blueberries began to sprout suddenly from places on the plant where they had not been before as the male chanted some jumbled words and moved his paw around, but Maell was intrigued none the less. She had stopped dead in her tracks as she stared at the scene with her maw wide open.  

"Still think it's a story told to pups?" But no verbal response came as she was frozen in her place. 'Oh.. My... I'm in the presence of a God!' Her mind was racing with confusion and excitement. 'He's been right in front of me this whole time! Oh how disappointed he must be in me!' Suddenly the female raced towards Dexios and laid down on the ground in a submissive manner, her ears pinning back as she lowered her head. "I-I'm so sorry, sir. If I had known you were a God I never would have questioned your power!" Her lifted lifted slightly as Cobalt spoke up. "I, I don't think you understand what I mean. I'm talking about those who use their gifts of the deities to harm innocents, who take advantage of it and to kill. Those who only ask for more and are never grateful." She was flabbergasted by the males comment. A God not knowing what was going on? Ridiculous! They knew everything! The female became more anxious as the male seemed to be having a normal conversation with Dex. It alarmed her to see a wolf so calm around a 'god'. "Guys! What are you doing!? Don't you know it's rude not to show respect around a deity?" She whispered this between gritted teeth at Cobalt and Zykone, her gaze shifting between the two anxiously. 'Oh no, this is it... We're all going to be punished.'

Addressed: Dexios, Cobalt, and Zykone
Mentioned: Cobalt, Zykone, Dexios, Gods

KEY
"Maell's Speech"
"Maell's Singing"
'Maell's Thought'
"Another's Speech"

Back to top Go down
Eras
Eras

Newcomer

Participation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Area 4#

Wandering, Eras's paws sofly padded along the dirt of the forest. It has been a long time since she last had met another beeing, which was slightly eerie for the female. Her small features continued on, leading her to new adventures. Hopefully she would find a place to rest fairly soon.

Area 5#

She followed the stream, walking slowly. How long had it been now? The female began to feel hopeless, sitting down on her tail, stretching her hind legs out in an odd position. She missed her mother and wished for her to be back. She almost felt ready to cry out when she heard some distant voices.

She moved closer, at a slow speed. Stopping by a tree, looking at the group of wolves. She wasn't sure how to approach them, as she usually had someone else helping her with that. She sat down on her tail once again, slightly hidden behind the tree trunk, staring quietly at them all.

Addressed:None
Mentioned: Group of wolves, Aka everyone together in A5
Back to top Go down
Zykone

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Place 5

Zykone watched as Dexios made blueberries pop out of nowhere. He chuckled at Maell's reaction. "He's no god. Just knows how to work with nature. A smart wolf with an amazing talent," he winked at the grey male. His nose twitched as a soft gust of a wind sent a smell his way. "There is another wolf here," Zykone said to the three wolves. "Female," he added with a whisper. The chocolate wolf had an extremely good sense of smell. It's a reason why he made such a good hunter.

Addressed: Maell, Cobalt, and Dexios

Mentioned: Eras
Back to top Go down
Dexios
Dexios

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 11:40 pm

"I, I don't think you understand what I mean. I'm talking about those who use their gifts of the deities to harm innocents, who take advantage of it and to kill. Those who only ask for more and are never grateful." Dexios nodded, "I understand."

"I-I'm so sorry, sir. If I had known you were a God I never would have questioned your power!" Dexios paused tilting his head, "Wait what?" Dex looked confused at Maell submitting before him, "Guys! What are you doing!? Don't you know it's rude not to show respect around a deity?"

'Okay, perhaps I overdone it with the blueberries...'

"He's no god. Just knows how to work with nature. A smart wolf with an amazing talent," Dex nodded, "It was just some simple druid craft... Like he said Maell, I'm no god, just a wolf."

I don't know about you guys but..... "There is another wolf here, Female,"

Dexios turned his nose to the wind and inhaled deeply. His nose was filled with a strangely familiar scent, "It cant be.... Can it?" He mumbled to himself before standing up and tilting his head in the direction of her scent, ".......Fallen?!"

Addressed:...Well everyone in Area 5
Mentioned:^

Thought Code
Anothers Talk Code
Dex's Talk Code

I was just guessing Fallen and Dex would still know each other if not I can repost this XD .... and yes shit short post is shit

Back to top Go down
Cobalt
Cobalt

Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Area 5

Eyes widening he watched helplessly as Maell threw herself at Dexios paws on the cold and muddy stones. 'uh.'
Before he could ask her to raise up Zykone spoke up telling her that it was magic or whatever. Nodding along with him he frowned glancing back at the silver wolf. 'Just what is he even capable of? Is he just heading to the pack because they know magic too? Maybe he just doesn't want to be alone on his...um magic quest? Birds of a feather flock together I guess.'

"There is another wolf here,"

Jolting from his thoughts the dark blue and silver male glanced around. 'Pack wolves? No, another loner maybe.' The whole situation caused an uncomfortable prickle to trickle through his fur, yet still he kept his head held high along with his bunny like tail floof and his eyes narrowed.

"It cant be.... Can it?.......Fallen?!"

Blinking dumbly at Dexios he followed his gaze towards the surrounding trees and sure enough, there could be a partial bit of fluff sticking out. 'Uhh, so if dexios knows this um fallen? Pretty rad name...not gonna lie.'He squinted at the location of the stranger. "So uh does this mean this erm Fallen is another magic-wielding wolf? Cause I think I've seen enough magic for the moment..."

Addressed:Everyone I guess xD
Mentioned:Maell, Zykone, Dexios, Eras
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread   Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaorb Woodland - Main Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next